• Published 30th Nov 2021
  • 811 Views, 6 Comments

Multiverse Hearts Volume 1: EG/EB World: Kung Fu Girls - RainbowRaptorDash1



The HuMane 5 and Sunset Shimmer along with their friends, Canterlot High students and staff go to the Valley of Peace. What will Sunset learn in this adventure? MLP EG X Pokemon X Naruto X Blazblue X Kung Fu Panda X BNA Crossover

  • ...
5
 6
 811

Epilogue: Celebrations and Visits from Time-to-Time

Later, after everyone got down to the Valley of Peace...

"You know what this calls for?" Pinkie asked, but all of her friends from Canterlot High rolled their eyes.

"What?" They asked with a smile, already knowing the answer.

"A PARTY!" Pinkie said as of later, a party started and was moving in full swing.

"Whoa! You weren't kidding about your parties being fun, Pinkie!" Monkey said in surprise.

"My parties always bring a smile to everyone's faces, and I think it helps master Shifu smile too!" Pinkie added.

"WHAT?! That's amazing! Even Master Shifu can smile in your parties?!" Monkey asked in complete astonishment.

"Yep." Pinkie simply answered.

"Up top?" Monkey asked as he held his hand up high.

"High five!" Pinkie high-fived Monkey, only to feel something quite shocking. "GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Pinkie yelled as Monkey started laughing, revealing a hand buzzer in his palm. "Heeheehahahahahaha! That was a good one!" Pinkie laughed.

"Thanks, Pinkie!" Monkey said in gratitude. "Come on, we should get back to the others."

"You're right!" Pinkie agreed as she and Monkey went back to their friends.

"I'll admit, you really are the Dragon Warrior, Po." Tigress said.

"Wow. Thanks, Tigress. That means a lot to me." Po bashfully admitted with a blush.

"Hehe, I think I know what Po's thinking." Sunset whispered to the other HuMane 6, as they snickered and giggled, knowing a future relationship will happen.

"As much as I think we should rebuild the valley, I think we need to this time to unwind from what has happened." Shifu admitted, seeing his students and the CH students have fun with each other, giving a chuckle and cracking a genuine smile, which Pinkie noticed.

"*:pinkiegasp:* Master Shifu's smiling!" Pinkie gasped.

"No way!" Po awed.

"Heh, I'm actually glad that Master Shifu can smile again." Tigress said with a smile.

"Man, you guys are something else." Crane admitted.

"No wonder you're six of the seven Warriors of Harmony. You're awesome!" Mantis said.

"Yeah, we are." Raptor and Rainbow Dash boasted, making their friends roll their eyes in amusement.

"Hey, don't get cocky, you gotta have patience." Mantis warned.

"At least you're not wrong about that." Viper agreed.

"Um... Viper? Do you think I can be brave like you?" Fluttershy asked.

"Of course you can." Viper answered with a warm and gentle smile.

"Listen Crane, I know Pinkie can be random at times, but her parties are always fun." Rarity said.

"I don't doubt that." Crane agreed.

"Hmph. Just be glad I'm here." Swampsuke scoffed, while on the inside had a genuine smile.

"I'm glad we'll be here for a few more days." Soulfire said.

"Yeah! We'll have a lot of fun doing training and other stuff!" Makoto agreed with her fist pumped into the air.

"Hey, DJ! Hit it!" Pinkie declared as Vinyl Scratch nodded as she inserted a disc onto her DJ booth, playing a song.

Kung-Fu Fighting

Sunset:
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

Rainbow Dash (Raptor):
Everybody is kung fu fighting (Huh! Ha!)
Your mind becomes fast as lightning
Although the future is a little bit frightening (little bit frightening)
It's the book of your life that you're writing (life that you're writing)

Rarity (Po):
You're a diamond in the rough
A brilliant ball of clay
You could be a work of art (ha)
If you just go all the way (look out)

Pinkie (Po):
Now what would it take to break (she)
I believe that you can bend
Not only do you have to fight (hoo)
But you have got to win

Makoto (Soulfire):
Everybody is kung fu fighting
Your mind becomes fast as lightning
Although the future is a little bit frightening (little bit frightening)
It's the book of your life that you're writing (life that you're writing)

Fluttershy (Po):
You are a natural (ooh)
Why is it so hard to see? (Yeah)
Maybe it's just because (ooh)
You keep on looking at me (huh)

Applejack (Po):
The journey's a lonely one (ooh)
So much more than we know (yeah)
But sometimes you've got to go (ooh)
Go on and be your own hero

Sunset (Swampsuke):
Everybody is kung fu fighting (kung fu fighting)
Your mind becomes fast as lightning
Although the future is a little bit frightening (little bit frightening)
It's the book of your life that you're writing (life that you're writing)

Rarity (Po):
You're a diamond in the rough (ooh)
A brilliant ball of clay (yeah)
You could be a work of art (ow)
If you just go all the way (yeah)

Pinkie (Po):
Now what would it take to break (ooh)
I believe that you can bend (yeah)
Not only do you have to fight (hoo)
But you have got to win

HuMane 6 and Makoto (Po, Swampsuke, Raptor and Soulfire)
Everybody is kung fu fighting (kung fu fighting)
Your mind becomes fast as lightning
Although the future is a little bit frightening
It's the book of your life that you're writing

The beastmen of the Valley of Peace and students from CH saw the performance and applauded and cheered.

Later, at the bus...

"It was really awesome to meet you guys." Po said.

"Same with all of us meeting you and the others, Po." Sunset responded as she went into the bus, with the vehicle heading back to Canterlot City.

"Well, better head back to the Jade Palace." Po said as he went back to the Jade Palace to meet up with Shifu and the Furious Five.

After he did, before anyone could leave, the reflection pool started to glow, before three figures jumped out of it.

"So where did this mirror take us to now?" The first figure asked, revealed to be... Crane?!

"Wait a minute, we're at the jade palace? Why are... Oh." The second figure realized, revealed to be Viper?! The two groups just stared at each other, completely confused of what's going on.

"Well... This is a surprise." The third figure admitted, revealed to be a sky blue-skinned man with yellow hair, wearing black pants, gloves and shoes, white tank top and a blue vest.

"What the?!" Po gasped in absolute awe, amazement, shock, surprise and fear.

The End...?

Comments ( 4 )

FINISH!!! So what do you think?

Heads up: Human Shape for Swampsuke is perfect, but his attire is Swampert based instead.

Login or register to comment