• Published 30th Nov 2021
  • 810 Views, 6 Comments

Multiverse Hearts Volume 1: EG/EB World: Kung Fu Girls - RainbowRaptorDash1



The HuMane 5 and Sunset Shimmer along with their friends, Canterlot High students and staff go to the Valley of Peace. What will Sunset learn in this adventure? MLP EG X Pokemon X Naruto X Blazblue X Kung Fu Panda X BNA Crossover

  • ...
5
 6
 810

Prologue: Field Trip to the Valley of Peace

Late. Late at night, at a temple palace on a hilltop, a humanoid galápagos tortoise was medisleeping (Meditating and sleeping, Pinkie Pie logic), when he saw something. He saw six sources of light, shining in red, orange, yellow, cyan, purple and pink colors. He then woke right when a door opened, revealing a humanoid red panda.

“Master, forgive me if I woke you up, but I thought I should check if you’re alright.” The red panda humbly apologized as he bowed in respect with his fist in his palm to the elderly reptile.

“There is nothing to apologize for, old friend. You have come at a great time.” The tortoise simply said as he got onto the ground.

“Is something wrong?” The mammal asked his ally.

“Not at all. In fact, I found six of seven lights, in Canterlot City, one not of this world, and the other five helping that light walk a better path.” The tortoise explained as he ever-so-softly tapped his wooden staff on the water twice, causing six columns to rise out of the reflecting pool around the yin-yang symbol. They looked like as they were covering something as the top of the columns revealed to be six scrolls; one with the colors of courageous cyan and loyal red, one with honest orange and nature green colors, one with the colors of beastly yellow and kind pink, one with festive pink and joyful blue colors, one with generous purple and gleaming white schemas, and the last one with the colors of redeeming red and sunlight yellow.

The red panda knew what that could mean. “Master, do you mean that…”

“Yes. It is time for their true journey to begin.” The elderly tortoise answered.

“But, master, where would those six warriors be in Canterlot City?” The red panda asked.

“I shall simply send a message to the two sisters.” The reptile answered once again.

“How would they know who would be worthy of the secrets to bringing peace and finding the final warrior for the seventh scroll? To become, the Warriors of Harmony?” The red panda said, being more specific.

“I don’t know.” The tortoise simply replied with honesty, confusing the red panda.

The next morning, at Canterlot City, we go to Sunset Shimmer, a unicorn from Equestria who turned into a human when going to this alternate world.

“Urgh… That was a weird dream…” Sunset groggily said to herself as she started to wake up.

Sunset got dressed for the day, had her breakfast, brushed her teeth, and packed her stuff for her day at Canterlot High. She then went on her way to the high school, seeing a strange black goose flying along the way.

Let’s see what’s going on with the goose. Wait, that’s a humanoid goose flying?! Didn’t see that coming. It seems to be holding a message scroll and it’s heading for… Canterlot High?! Later when it got to Canterlot High, it fell and encountered a grouchy man with black hair and a goatee, known as Cranky Doodle Donkey.

“Huh? Who are you and what are you, a goose beastman doing here?” The man asked the goose beastman.

“W-Wait! I bring a message to Celestia and Luna!” The goose nervously said, catching Cranky’s attention.

“Fine, I’ll take you to them.” He crankily (rimshot) said, taking the beastman to the principal’s office, where Principal Celestia and Vice-principal Luna were at.

“Oh, hello, Cranky. Who is this?” Celestia asked the man.

“Some kind of messenger goose beastman. I’ll leave you to your business with him.” Cranky answered as he left the office and to his classroom.

“M-My name is Zeng.” Zeng answered as he introduced himself.

“You have a message for us?” Luna asked the beastman, surprised.

“Yes, from Master Oogway, at the Jade Palace.” He answered, catching the two sisters completely by surprise.

Later, with Sunset Shimmer, when she got to Canterlot High, she saw the humanoid goose come out the front door and fly away. She was confused by what she saw, but she simply shrugged it off as she went inside, as she heard an announcement through the monitor.

“Attention all students of Canterlot High, there will be an assembly in the gym this morning, so please head there to know what the plans are.”

Sunset was confused, an assembly, this morning, in the gym? Sunset knew she’ll get her answers if she goes to the assembly, so she started heading for the gym. After she did, she met up with her friends; Swampsuke, Rainbow Dash, Raptor, Soulfire, Makoto, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie.

“Hey guys.” Sunset greeted her friends, as they greeted her back.

“Hmph… Whatever.” Swampsuke dragged, obviously thinking about something.

“Anyway, guys, you won’t believe what happened last night.” Sunset started, only for Pinkie Pie to interrupt.

“You and Swampsuke had a really weird dream that showed a humanoid tortoise talking to a humanoid red panda about six warriors and they think it might have something to do with us. (Squee!)” Pinkie said, catching Sunset and Swampsuke totally off guard as their eyes widened and mouths dropped at that.

“(Sigh…) Before you ask, sport captains, everything Pinkie said about that hit the mark.” Swampsuke answered for the others before the two athletes questioned that.

“How did you know all that?” Sunset asked Pinkie.

“Just a hunch.” Pinkie simply replied with a smile.

All of the students in the gym piped down when Principal Celestia walked onto the stage and started to speak into the microphone. “Students of Canterlot High, my sister and I decided on something fun for the whole school. We are going on a school trip tomorrow for one month to the Valley of Peace.” The mention of a school trip surprised all of the students and teachers, except one, in the gym. “But we have a lot to plan for it, and I’m sure that you all have planning to do too, so there will be no school today, so get ready and your essentials packed.” Celestia said, causing all students but Swampsuke, to cheer in excitement and joy. “But when we get back, there will be a personal essay on what you experienced, thought and learned on the trip about the Valley of Peace along with its inhabitants and events.” Luna added, causing some of the students, including team Loyalty EG to groan. And after the assembly, just like that, school was dismissed. So Sunset and her friends decided to hang out with each other for the rest of the day and packed for tomorrow.

The next morning they got ready and went to the Canterlot High parking lot where they saw a trio of buses there. All of the students at Canterlot High were split into three groups, one with Principal Celestia and Vice-Principal Luna, one with Miss Cheerilee, and the third one with Cranky Doodle. Sunset and her friends were with the two sisters as the three buses began to go on the open road to the Valley of Peace.

“Our destination, the Valley of Peace, will be a wonderful place to know what a different culture in another country has in store.” Celestia said to the students in the bus as her sister, Luna, continued the explanation. “The citizens of the Valley of Peace will be beastmen who moved and lived there from China as those beastmen before them from their homeland founded and built the village, to help bring peace and harmony between human and beastman kind.” Luna said, getting ‘oohs’ and ‘aahs’ from the students (‘hmph’ from Swampsuke), being amazed by that. “Try to get along with them and each other, everyone. Besides, me and my sister have a few beastman friends who live there.” Celestia finished, wowing all of the students.

Two and a half hours later, when they got to the Valley of Peace, which was on a mountain, the pure sight of the town left all of the students and teachers speechless, completely in awe at the village. The sun was still up, so all of the students, along with the teachers and two sisters, went on a tour, seeing many breathtaking sights, crossing by a noodle shop, and their final tour destination, much to the students (except Swampsuke) and teachers’ (except Dragalchimaru) dismay, at the top of a ridiculously tall and long staircase. After an hour of climbing, everyone made their way to what appeared to be a palace, for when they went inside, was actually a museum of paintings, relics and battle equipment. They saw urns, weapons, suits of armor, and scroll paintings.

“Wow! This place looks awesome!” Rainbow Dash said, excited.

“Ditto, sis!” Raptor agreed.

“I’m sure we’re all excited, but we need to be careful, because the items and equipment in here look like they’re imported from China.” Soulfire warned the others.

“Doesn’t mean we can’t touch, right bro?” Makoto asked her foster brother.

“I guess.” Soulfire replied, hesitantly agreeing with the beastkin’s point.

“My word, some of these relics may look barbaric, but all of them are… are… dazzling!” Rarity exclaimed.

“But, somehow, I’m feeling nervous.” Fluttershy timidly said.

“Don’t you always?” Swampsuke rhetorically deadpanned, asking and teasing Fluttershy.

“Now ya’ll don’t go making Flutters more scared than she already is.” Applejack told Swampsuke.

“Guys, I can’t help but feel like someone else is here.” Sunset told her friends, being a bit on edge.

“So… What are you doing, Principal Celestia and Vice-Principal Luna?” Pinkie Pie asked the two sisters excitedly.

“Why, we’re waiting for a friend of ours to be here.” Celestia explained.

“My patience is wearing thin.” An unknown voice said.

“You’re telling me.” Luna responded.

Swampsuke sensed a presence. “We need to look to our left.” He said, seeing someone to their left.

“Hey, how’s it going?” Pinkie briefly greeted, before she turned back to the person. “WHOA!”

That caught the others’ attention, surprised by the sudden appearance of the old white-bearded and mustached man.

“AGH! You haven’t changed a bit, Shifu.” Luna said, a bit frightened.

“Well, it is good to see you again.” Celestia said with a smile.

“It has been quite some time since you two last visited, hmm?” The man now identified as Shifu rhetorically asked.

“I can tell you were here.” Swampsuke said.

“Hmm, it would seem you were trained quite well, to notice that I was around.” Shifu responded.

“That would be because he is my student.” Dragalchimaru said as he stepped out of the shadows.

“Hmph, still cunning as ever. Anyway, there is someone else who would like to see you.” Shifu informed as he sent a small glare at Dragalchimaru.

“And who would that be? Another friend of ours?” Celestia asked.

“Indeed, one of your oldest friends.” A elderly soothing voice answered as a tortoise revealed itself as it climbed down its staff. The two sisters and Dragalchimaru recognized him immediately.

“Master Oogway.” The two sisters said in unison as they bowed in respect with their fists in their palms.

“I’m quite happy to see both of you once again, and in good health too. A pleasure to see again as well, Dragalchimaru.” Oogway said, giving the three a warm and comforting smile as he looked at Sunset Shimmer, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie. “How interesting…” He said as he was intrigued by the potential the HuMane 6 and their friends have in them.

“You-You’re one of the humanoid creatures I see in my dream.” Sunset stammered as Swampsuke nodded without hesitation, saying that he saw him before as well.

“Ah, so you had a vision of the present.” Oogway said to the girl as he started to walk by Pinkie Pie to Sunset Shimmer. “A bright joyful spirit, spreading laughter, happiness and hope, no matter the dangers. A timid friendly girl, showing kindness and compassion even to the most unreasonable of creatures. A shining young woman, giving precious and meaningful gifts to others without expecting anything in return. A hardworking strong farmer, being honest and assuring to others and able to see the truth. A courageous competitive athlete, being loyal and helpful to her friends until the end of time. And of course, a unicorn turned into a human, who wishes to mend her ways, atone for her past misdeeds, and find true friends to help her no longer feel alone.” Oogway listed, shocking all of the students.

“How did you know?! ARE YOU PSYCHIC?!” Pinkie asked Oogway, completely surprised.

“Hehehe, I know, young one, because I could sense the potential in all of you and your friends. For you girls are six of the seven warriors of Harmony.” Oogway simply answered, unfazed as he kept smiling.

“Hmmhmm. I can see why.” Celestia agreed with her teacher as she too knew of the potential the six girls hold.

“Wait Master Oogway, are you saying that these six will need to learn Kung Fu?” Luna asked.

“Yes, and their friends are free to train with them if they’d like.” Oogway answered the Vice Principal. “They don’t have to begin their training today, and they can choose who they want to train with. And all of the students at your school are free to tour the Valley of Peace as much as the Jade Palace as much as they need to their heart’s content.”

“Besides, we will introduce you to my five students once we get to their training course.” Shifu explained to the principals, Sunset and her friends as he turned into his beastman form.

Later when they got to the training grounds, they went into a building, seeing something that amazed them; A male praying mantis beastman rapidly and swiftly striking and dodging wooden attack dummies, making himself look awesome with his speed and precision to Raptor and Rainbow Dash. A female tiger beastman fighting weaponized pendulums on spinning coils, leaving Applejack amazed at her strength and ferociousness. A male crane beastman flying onto a giant turtle shaped jade bowl deflecting flying arrows as he kept his balance, with his defense and grace astonishing Rarity. A female viper snake beastman attacking and evading the pillars of fire as she slithered around on the fire-proof tires, surprising Fluttershy with her evasiveness and flexibility. And a male monkey beastman swinging across hanging spiky hoops in a wild and random manner, leaving Pinkie Pie excited with his unpredictability and agility.

“Alright students, that’s enough. We have visitors.” Shifu called out to his five pupils, causing them to stop as the training machines shutted down.

“Master Shifu, who are they?” The tiger beastman asked.

“The six girls in the front are Sunset Shimmer, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie. The rest of the students here at the moment from Canterlot High are Swampsuke, Raptor, Soulfire and Makoto Nanaya. And these three are old friends of mine, Celestia, Luna and Dragalchimaru.” Master Shifu answered his students as he then started to introduce them to the Canterlot Highers. “These are my five students, Tigress, Viper, Crane, Mantis and Monkey. More commonly known as, the Furious Five.”

“Wait, THE Furious Five?! No wonder they looked so awesome!!!” Raptor said with amazement.

“That just made you guys 20% cooler!” Rainbow Dash said in agreement.

After the introductions, the students of both Master Shifu and Canterlot High had conversations about what they like to do, previous events that happened, etc. When night fell, they decided to turn in, but Tigress had a suspicious eye on Sunset and Swampsuke. But Sunset was seeing something strange as she slept, as a Snow Leopard Beastman was in her sight, arms shackled, wearing a metallic turtle shell with jade items inserted in it. She then heard something.

Learn the Leopard Style…

Author's Note:

???: Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend. He traveled the land in search of worthy foes.

But that was all just a dream. For that legendary warrior was dormant within a certain beastman, who will became a kung fu master whose kung fu skills will be the stuff of legend.

He will not be alone, for will have allies, friends and family to help him. The true journey of kung fu begins...

NOW!

Next time on Multiverse Hearts:
Episode 1: The Mind and Body

Don't miss this legendary tale...