• Published 30th Nov 2021
  • 810 Views, 6 Comments

Multiverse Hearts Volume 1: EG/EB World: Kung Fu Girls - RainbowRaptorDash1



The HuMane 5 and Sunset Shimmer along with their friends, Canterlot High students and staff go to the Valley of Peace. What will Sunset learn in this adventure? MLP EG X Pokemon X Naruto X Blazblue X Kung Fu Panda X BNA Crossover

  • ...
5
 6
 810

Chapter 1: The Mind and Body

The next morning, we see Master Shifu and his five students in their human forms heading to their training grounds, only to be surprised to see someone already there planting something in the ground. This person turned around, revealing to be Applejack.

“What are you doing here?!” Shifu asked, still surprised someone was here earlier than he and the Furious Five.

“Good morning Master Shifu, just plantin’ some Apple family apple seeds here as a thanks for training me and mah friends, especially Sunset Shimmer.” Applejack answered.

“But why are you up this early?” Tigress asked the Canterlot High student.

“Well, when livin’ and workin’ at my family’s apple farm, us Apples wake up when the sun rises can make ya wake up bright an’ early fer work.” AJ explained.

“Makes sense. So, do you still need time to think?” Shifu asked Applejack.

“Nah, Ah already decided that Ah’m gonna learn Tiger Style of Kung Fu with Tigress.” The cowgirl answered confidently.

“Then show me what you can do.” Tigress replied as she stretched out her arm with her palm open, asking Applejack to her hand with everything she’s got.

“Alright, Tigress. Here Ah go!” AJ declared as she kicked right into her palm with all her strength, pushing her arm back a bit.

“Hmph, not bad. I actually felt that one.” Tigress complimented, impressed with the farmer’s leg strength.

“Years of applebuckin’ apple family apple trees. Y’all got some impressive strength yerself.” Applejack replied, returning the compliment.

“Now try with your fists.” Tigress instructed.

“If ya say so. Here goes nothin’!” AJ declared, punching the tiger beastman’ palm with everything she put into that attack, only to find out she didn’t budge her arm one bit, and feeling a stinging sensation. “YOW!!! Ah think Ah prefer fightin’ with mah legs now instead of both legs and arms.”

“My apologies, I used to punch the iron-wood trees outside of the Jade Palace. Now I feel nothing, until that kick you gave me, because that was impressive.” Tigress explained.

“Hoowee! No wonder yer arms are so tough. Might as well kick and punch those iron-wood trees if Ah’m gonna be tougher than before.” Applejack said.

“Very well, I’ll let you learn Tiger Style with me. You seem like a hardcore person.” Tigress replied, accepting Applejack’s request, much to the cowgirl’s excitement.

“YEE-HAW!” AJ hollered. Those two sure are going to be quite a duo of tough gals.

“Hmph, looks like the student became the teacher.” A voice called out, catching their attention. They looked at the location of the voice, revealed to be Swampsuke.

“When did you get here?” Shifu asked the mist shinobi.

“The same time Applejack got here. I was training.” Swampsuke simply answered without even glancing at anyone, making Tigress more suspicious of him.

“Don’t mind him none, that’s just how he usually is. Takes a while fer him to warm up to someone.” AJ explained as she and Tigress fist-bumped each other.

A few minutes later, the others got up and went to the training grounds, meeting up with Swampsuke, Applejack, the Furious Five and Master Shifu.

Meanwhile with Fluttershy, she met up with Viper.

“Um… Excuse me, miss Viper?” Fluttershy said, asking for the snake beastman’s attention.

“Oh, good morning Fluttershy. You can call me Viper, we’re friends aren’t we?” Viper asked back.

“Yes, I would like to think that, but I, um… I wanna ask you something.” Fluttershy said timidly.

“Is something wrong?” Viper asked, concerned for the animal lover and her friends.

“No, no, not at all. It’s just, um… Can you help me learn the Viper Style of Kung Fu? If you’re okay with that.” Fluttershy kindly asked.

“I’m perfectly okay with that. But do you think it would be okay to tell me why?” Viper replied with her own question.

“Of course, I honestly can’t help but realize that these kung fu styles are inspired by animals, which inspire me, because I love animals. And I think your Viper Style is the right calling for me.” Fluttershy explained.

“You’re a nature and animal lover?” Viper asked, which Fluttershy answered with a nod. “I think we’re going to be great friends, Fluttershy, and of course I can help you learn Viper Style.”

“Yay.” Fluttershy softly cheered, making Viper giggle, then herself as she gave Viper a warm hug, which the snake beastman returned. They truly are going to be wonderful and kind friends.

Earlier when Fluttershy was with Viper, Rarity was with Crane.

“Hello there, Crane.” Rarity greeted.

“Oh, good morning Rarity. We met up with Applejack and Swampsuke earlier this morning.” Crane greeted back.

“Not surprising that those two get up early every morning. Anyhoo, I want to ask you something.” Rarity said.

“What is it?” Crane asked.

“Could I possibly have the honor to learn your style of kung fu, the Crane Style?” Rarity asked her question with elegance.

“Okay, I’m sure I can help you learn, but do you think I can know why?” Crane asked back, needing clarification for that question.

“Why, I’m glad you asked, Crane, darling. I simply feel inspired by your fighting style, with its grace, balance and defense. It almost looked like dancing while battling your opponent.” Rarity answered.

“Wow, okay. Alright then, but we’ll have to get you foldable fan weapons in order to help you get started with your training.” Crane replied.

“Oh, thank you ever so much. Take this as a token of my thanks.” Rarity said as she gave Crane an attire with crane images on it.

“Whoa, I don’t think you need to give this much to me.” Crane said back, surprised by Rarity’s generosity.

“Please, do keep it. I insist.” Rarity insisted.

“Oh, well, thank you.” Crane thanked Rarity as he took the attire and tried it on. “Wow, this is actually really comfortable. And it leaves room for my wings. How did you do it?”

“I am a fashionista and I run Carousel Boutique, so I need to know my audience.” Rarity explained.

“Makes sense.” Crane replied while looking at his attire.

While Rarity was talking to Crane, Pinkie Pie was talking to Monkey.

“Helloooo there, Monkey Boy!” Pinkie Pie greeted the ape beastman.

“Oh, morning, Pinkie. You seem really chipper.” Monkey greeted back as he realized Pinkie’s upbeat personality.

“That’s because I’m the best party planner there is in Canterlot City! Smiles guaranteed at a Pinkie Pie Party!” Pinkie happily explained.

“Ooh, nice! Can’t wait to be in one of those parties, because they sound like a blast!” Monkey replied with excitement as he held out his hand. Pinkie saw that hand and shook it with her own, but all of a sudden, Monkey shook and twitched uncontrollably as he felt an electric jolt conduct through him, causing him to let go of the party girl’s hand. Monkey then heard her laughing as Pinkie Pie opened her hand, revealing to him a joy buzzer, causing him to laugh along with her. “Hahahaha! Ohohohoho! Whoo, Pinkie… I never knew you were a prankster.”

“Heehee! You know it, ‘cause I love to make people laugh and smile!” Pinkie replied with a big bright smile. “Besides, I want to ask you something.”

“What’s the question?” Monkey asked as Pinkie took a deep breath.

“CanyouletmelearnKungFuMonkeyStylealongsideyou?ThereasonwhyIwannalearnbecauseyourfightingstylelooksreallyfunfaststrongandunpredicablelikemyPinkieSensebesidesitlookslikesomuchfun!(Squee!)” Pinkie Pie asked and explained in one breath, causing Monkey’s jaw to drop, dumbstruck.

“Uh… I have no idea what you said, but if you want to learn Monkey Style, okay then.” Monkey answered, much to Pinkie's excitement.

“This is gonna be so much fun! YAY!” Pinkie cheered as she gave Monkey a bear hug, and gave him a banana cupcake after letting him go.

During Pinkie and Monkey’s conversation, RD, Raptor, Soulfire and Makoto were having a conversation with Mantis.

“Oh, good morning, guys.” Mantis greeted.

“‘Sup?” Rainbow and Raptor greeted back.

“Good morning to you as well, Mantis.” Soulfire said.

“How’s it going?” Makoto asked Mantis.

“Y’know, the usual; training our butts off.” Mantis answered.

“Hey, you think you can help me and my bro learn Mantis Style, so that we can be more awesome than we already are?” Rainbow Dash asked the insect beastman.

“Yeah, c’mon.” Raptor added.

“Well, you have a real reason?” Mantis countered with his own question.

“Uh… Well…” RD stammered.

“That is… Um…” Raptor stuttered as well.

“See, the thing is-” Rainbow started off.

“Okay, we’re asking because-” Raptor started off as well.

“I feel like we need to get better and faster than we were before.” The foster-sibs explained to Mantis when they heard each other say the same thing and said to each other “Jinx!”

“Alright, I’ll help you learn the Mantis Style.” Mantis answered, getting the two daredevils excited.

“AWESOME!” They cheered.

“But, I also think that you, Raptor, will be able to develop your own style of Kung Fu.” Mantis added, putting more fuel to the fire.

“REALLY?! DOUBLE AWESOME!!!” The two cheered again.

“What about you two?” Mantis asked the other two foster-siblings.

“Me and Makoto already know some martial arts, so we can help train RD and my older brother.” Soulfire answered, surprising Mantis.

“I just hope we don’t hurt them too much. Not that it’ll be our fault they get themselves hurt.” Makoto added.

“Wait, hold on, Soulfire… You’re Raptor’s younger brother?” Mantis asked, confused.

“Me, Raptor, and two other people we don’t know yet are blood siblings. I’ve been with Makoto all of my life, I consider her a sister, same with Raptor and Rainbow.” Soulfire explained.

“Huh, strange.” Mantis replied.

“Tell me about it. But I like it.” Makoto added as they started to train with Rainbow Dash and Raptor.

After the HuMane 5 started training with the Furious 5, Sunset Shimmer and Swampsuke met up with Celestia, Luna, Dragalchimaru, Master Shifu and Oogway.

“Ready to continue your training, Swampsuke?” Dragalchimaru asked his student.

“Can’t we just get on with it, I need to get stronger.” Swampsuke simply answered.

“Very well then. I do hope you four can help Sunset train.” Dragalchimaru said with a mischievous chuckle as he and the rogue ninja left.

“So Sunset Shimmer, did you already make a decision?” Master Oogway asked with a gentle, warm and kind smile.

“Well, before I answer that, I saw my friends training with Master Shifu’s students; Applejack with Tigress, Fluttershy with Viper, Rarity with Crane, Pinkie Pie with Monkey, Rainbow Dash and Raptor with Mantis, Soulfire and Makoto.” Sunset listed.

“I’m very glad that you and the others are making new friends, Sunset.” Celestia said as she and Luna smiled at her.

“Hmm, I have a feeling they made the right decision.” Shifu added as he and his master also smile at Sunset.

“As for the question, I did. But it was from something last night.” Sunset answered, leaving the kung fu masters (except Oogway) confused.

“What is it?” Luna as the Canterlot High student.

“Do you think any of you could teach me the Leopard Style?” Sunset asked, catching Masters Celestia, Luna and Shifu off guard.

“Where did you hear of that?!” Shifu shouted as he demanded to know how it was mentioned to Sunset.

“I heard of it from my dream last night, Master Shifu.” Sunset explained.

“Of course they can help you learn Leopard Style, young Shimmer.” Oogway simply answered with a smile.

“But, Master Oogway, the last one to use that kung fu style was-!” Luna started to argue, only to be cut off by her elder sister. “Luna, I know you’re worried, but he used that kung fu style for his own purposes. I’m sure Sunset will use the Leopard Style for what’s right.” Celestia said as she calmed down her sister.

“(Sigh…)Very well, we will help you learn the Leopard Style. But you and your friends will begin tomorrow. You’ll all need proper rest for your first day tomorrow.” Shifu said as he walked off to tell Sunset’s friends the same thing about when their training starts.

For the next 5 days, Sunset Shimmer and her friends trained their kung fu skills, but somehow, they (except Swampsuke, Soulfire and Makoto) were off on a rough start. Shifu and his friends from Canterlot High knew this will take time.

“Alright, enough.” Shifu called out, causing everyone to stop training, as he walked over to Sunset and her friends. “You nine are free to take a day off tomorrow and watch me train my students.” Shifu said, surprising the students of Canterlot High.

“Thank you, Master Shifu.” Sunset Shimmer thanked as she and her friends bowed with their fists in their palms.

Later, at night, while the Canterlot High Students were sleeping, they all saw something.

“What is this?” Sunset asked herself.

“Sunset? What are you doing here? Nevermind that, how did you get here?” A voice asked, revealing to be Rainbow Dash.

“Rainbow Dash?” Sunset said surprised by her appearance, then seeing the others as well. “Raptor? Soulfire? Makoto? Applejack? Rarity? Pinkie Pie? Fluttershy? Swampsuke?”

“Hmph… We’re having a vision or something like that.” Swampsuke simply guessed.

“HEY! Look at that!” Pinkie called out, causing the others to turn to the direction Pinkie was pointing, seeing the bright sun. Then they were brought down closer to the ground by an unseen force, followed by seeing a mysterious warrior, with his identity hidden beneath a flowing robe and wide-brimmed hat, treks with his staff across a bridge above a huge lake.

Then they heard a voice. “Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend. He traveled the land in search of worthy foes.” The strange voice narrated as the Dream Spirits of the Canterlot High students saw the warrior approach a large tavern towering in front of him. A gang of bandits harassing the rabbit staff inside were startled when the warrior entered abruptly, and stared silently as he passed them and sat at a table. As he ate, the gang surrounded him.

“Those thugs look real tuff.” AJ commented.

“Too true, they certainly look like ruffians.” Rarity added with distaste.

“So… (EEP!) Scary.” Fluttershy scarcely said as she hid behind a wooden beam and continued watching.

“I see you like to chew. Maybe you should chew ON MY FIST!” The gang leader shouted as he banged his fist on the table, shaking it, but unfortunately for them, not fazing the mysterious warrior one bit, who was revealed to be a Giant Panda beastman.

“Hmph… Not bad, he’s not even bothered.” Swampsuke commented, impressed by the panda’s bravery.

“The warrior said nothing for his mouth was full.” The mysterious voice narrated as the warrior held up an open paw, then closing it with his pointer finger out, saying he needed a second.

“At least he has manners.” Rarity commented.

“Then he swallowed. And then he spoke.” The voice narrated as the warrior swallowed his dumpling.

“Enough talk. Let's fight! SHA-SHA-BOOEY!” The legendary warrior cried out as he delivered a series of punches and kicks and the whole bandit gang went flying in various directions, leaving the dream spirits amazed, even Swampsuke.

“WHOA!!!” Soulfire and Makoto awed.

“SO AWESOME!!!” Raptor and RD said in unison.

“He was so deadly in fact that his enemies would go blind from overexposure to pure awesomeness!” The voice kept narrating as the warrior’s enemies crashed against the walls.

“MY EYES!” A ninja cat bandit shouted as he got on his feet, but blindly flailed about.

“HE’S TOO AWESOME!” A gator bandit said with fear as he got up, blinded as well.

The sight of seeing the bandits being made blind by the warrior’s awesomeness made the dream spirits laugh while Swampsuke smirked.

“Hahahaha!!! That’s funny! Awesomeness blinding people! That’s a gem!” Pinkie Pie commented as she rolled on the floor laughing.

“And attractive!” A smitten female bunny added.

“How can we repay you?” A grateful male bunny asked.

“There is no charge for awesomeness… or attractiveness.” The warrior simply answered as another smitten girl bunny giggled and he saw himself surrounded by one hundred assassins.

“Uh-oh! I think he’s in trouble!” Sunset pointed out, catching their attention, making them except Swampsuke worried.

“This is only a dream, things will turn out fine.” Swampsuke also pointed out.

KABLOOEY!” The warrior cried out again as the roof exploded where he and a cloud of ninjas erupted into the sky.

“It mattered not how many foes he faced. They were no match for his bodacity.“ The voice narrated as like a tornado, the warrior twists and kicks them away rapidly. Then two groups of thousands of foes leap at the warrior while in the air forming the heads of a wild cat and a wolf, but with a single flashy move he sends them flying with a “HYA!” The beaten warriors plummet into the lake like rain as the warrior treks back across the bridge, causing the dream spirits’ jaws to drop in awe.

“What the hay… Just happened?” Applejack asked, dumbfounded by the battle’s conclusion.

“He just took them all out… With one attack!” Soulfire answered with shock.

“It’s like he used an Astral Finish!” Makoto added.

“That is… AWESOME!!!” Raptor exclaimed.

“That’s our favorite kind of dream, bro!” RD said to her brother.

“Well, a giant panda can become strong and dangerous when agitated. Even though they look so cute and cuddly.” Fluttershy explained as she gushed over the cuteness pandas can have.

“Never before had a panda been so feared… and so loved.” The voice narrated as the warrior looks up towards the Jade Palace, where a group of five warriors stood in various poses. “Even the most heroic heroes in all of the country, the Furious Five, bowed in respect to this great master.” The voice continued as the Five leap down from the palace, landed in front of the warrior, and bow respectfully, before flanking in positions on both sides of him.

“We should hang out.” Dream Monkey said.

“Agreed.” The warrior responded as he and the Five strike an attack pose, facing an army of thousands of bandits.

“That looks like thousands!!!” Sunset said with complete surprise.

“Holy Moly! That’s a lot of banditolies!” Pinkie added

“But hanging out would have to wait. 'Cause when you're facing the ten thousand demons of Demon Mountain…” The voice starts off as he slices off the heads of the bandits' spears with a shiny green sword and leaps into battle with the Five. “there's only one thing that matters. And that's—”

“Po!” Another mysterious voice called out, causing everything and everyone to freeze up, confusing the warrior and the dream spirits, as they turned to their left finding the source of the voice, which was… Monkey?!

“Get up!” Dream Monkey said, making the warrior and the dream spirits look to the right, only to hear Dream Tigress speak in the same strange voice. “You’ll be late for work!”

“Whuh/Huh/What?” The warrior, Sunset and her friends said, completely confused by what was going on, before they plummeted into the ground. Only for Sunset to wake up in her own body, the same could be said for her friends and whoever was dreaming that, this “Po.”

Let’s see this “Po” then, as we see a noodle restaurant, and a panda beastman lying on the floor, waking up in pain, trying to clear his head.

“Po! Get up!” A voice called out as Po looks around his room and sees that it's filled with various kung fu posters and souvenirs, and a wooden version of the Sword of Heroes. He sighs and attempts to kick himself to his feet, but finds his belly too worthy of a foe.

“Po! What are you doing up there?” The voice asked.

“Uh, nothing!” Po hesitantly answers as he hops to his feet and faces his action figures. “Hi-ya! Monkey! Mantis! Crane! Viper! Tigress! Grrraahh—” Po started to roar but stopped himself as he saw a neighboring pig beastman watering flowers stare at him. Po tried to play it cool and then quickly ducked out of sight.

“Po! Let's go! You're late for work!” The voice called out once more.

“Coming!” Po replies as he took a ninja star from his floor and chucked it at the wall, which bounced off. He threw the star again, but it bounced off again. He quickly picked it up and headed downstairs where he tripped and fell the rest of the way. He fell flat on his face on the kitchen floor as a panda-shaped shadow loomed over Po.

“Sorry, dad.” Po apologized as he looked up.

“'Sorry' doesn't make the noodles.” Po’s father gently scolded him as the shadow is actually caused by a basket being carried by a small goose beastman, who was known as Mr. Ping, owner of Ping’s Noodle restaurant. “What were you doing up there, all that noise?” Mr. Ping asked his son.

“Oh, nothing. Just had a crazy dream.” Po answered as he went into his human form.

“About what?” Mr. Ping asked with a different question.

“Huh?” Po said, asking the question to be said more clearly.

“What were you dreaming about?” Mr. Ping asked once more as he puts down the basket and began chopping vegetables in his human form next to Po, listening to what he had to say.

“What was I…? Uh… I was dreaming about…” Po started off as he saw Mr. Ping listening expectantly, and couldn't bring himself to say the truth. “Uh… noodles.” Po lied as he glanced down at the bowl he's holding, causing his father to stop cutting vegetables.

“Noodles? You were really dreaming about noodles?” Mr. Ping asked suspiciously.

“Uh, yeah. What else would I be dreaming about?” Po countered with own question as he handed a bowl of noodles to a yellow skinned, blue-haired human customer wearing a black jacket, but realized his throwing star was sitting in it. “Oh, careful, that soup is… sharp!” Po said to the customer, who replied with, “Thanks for the heads-up, big guy!” with gratitude.

“Oh, happy day! My son, finally having the noodle dream!” Mr. Ping cheered as he began rummaging through something and came back with an apron and a noodle hat. He ties the apron around Po's waist and places the noodle hat in Po's hands. “You don't know how long I have been waiting for this moment. This is a sign, Po!”

“Uh… a sign of what?” Po asked his father as he looked at the noodle hat nervously.

“You are almost ready to be entrusted with the secret ingredient of my ‘Secret Ingredient Soup.’ And then you will fulfill your destiny and take over the restaurant!” Mr. Ping answered as he quickly ran over to a section of a wall with three portraits and pointed to them accordingly. “Just as I took it over from my father, who took it over from his father, who won it from a friend in a game of mahjong.”

“Dad, Dad, Dad, it was just a dream.” Po dismissed as he chuckled nervously.

“No, it was the dream. We are noodle folk. Broth runs through our veins.” Mr. Ping explained as he handed two customers, one which had teal skin, orange hair and a black t-shirt, and the other had orange skin, teal-green hair and a green jacket, their bowls without even looking at them.

“But Dad, didn't you ever, I dunno, want to do something else? Something besides noodles?” Po asked his father.

“Actually, when I was young and crazy, I thought about running away and learning how to make tofu.” Mr. Ping said as he talked about his past.

“So why didn’t you?!” Po asked him again.

“Oh, because it was a stupid dream. Can you imagine me making tofu?” Mr. Ping dismissed as he laughed at the thought, then became serious as he stuck his chopping knife in the wooden cutting board and picked up a couple of noodle bowls. “No. We all have our place in this world. Mine is here. And yours is—”

“I know. Is here.” Po ‘answered,’ cutting his father off.

“No, it's at tables two, five, seven, and twelve.” Mr. Ping corrected as he loaded Po's arms with bowls of soup, causing him to go into his beastman form. “Service with a smile!” Mr. Ping said as he put the noodle hat on Po and stretched his son’s lips into a smile, showing his teeth, then went back to work. Then a gong sounds in the distance, making Po sigh and look out the window at the distant Jade Palace.

Meanwhile at the Jade Palace, Sunset and her friends were talking about what they saw while sleeping last night, before deciding to watch Master Shifu train with the Furious Five and Swampsuke. They saw him just sitting there, playing calm, soothing music with his flute. The beastman was surrounded by the bushes and trees that nestle between the Training Hall. Six shadowed figures moved through the foreground, as Shifu kept playing his flute, oblivious to his surroundings. And as he finished his music, the six figures sprang out of hiding and went to strike the beastman, as he flashed his eyes open. Moving like lightning and wielding his flute like a staff, Shifu deflects, blocks, dodges, and parries the attackers, which sent them flying. The six figures were the Furious Five and Swampsuke, as they pick themselves up, turning to face him, who is now standing, ready for their next move. The spar amazed the students from Canterlot High, surprised by Shifu's skills and abilities for one his age.

"Well done, students..." Shifu started off, as the Furious Five bowed in respect. "if you were trying to disappoint me." He harshly finished, as he pointed his flute at each of the five. "Tigress, you need more ferocity. Monkey, greater speed. Crane, height. Viper, subtlety. Mantis—"

"Master Shifu." Zeng interrupted.

"What?!" Shifu asked impatiently, as he pointed his flute at the goose beastman, startling him.

"It's Master Oogway. He wants to see you, Masters Celestia, Luna and Dragalchimaru." Zeng answered, causing Shifu to look up, concerned.

Later, when Shifu went into the jade palace, he found the other three already there. He breathed in to calm himself as he bowed to Master Oogway, along with Celestia and Luna.

"Master Oogway? You summoned us. Is something wrong?" Shifu asked the tortoise beastman.

"Why would something be wrong for me to see my old friends?" Oogway countered soothingly with his own question, as he got back onto the ground from his staff.

"No reason whatsoever, Master Oogway." Celestia responded with a small giggle.

"So... nothing's wrong?" Shifu asked his friend, for clearance.

"Well, I didn't say that." Oogway answered as he began blowing out candles, slowly, one by one. Oogway opens his mouth to say something, then blows out another candle. Shifu and Luna became impatient, using their kung fu to blow out all the candles.

"Sorry about that." Luna humbly apologized.

"You were saying?" Shifu presumed.

"I have had a vision: Tai Lung will return." Master Oogway answered, much to the beastman and the two sisters' shock, as they remembered a leopard beastman fighting them, leaving them rattled, while Dragalchimaru was interested.

"That is impossible! He is in prison!" Shifu said.

"Yeah! There's no way that could happen!" Luna agreed.

"Nothing is impossible." Oogway calmly responded.

"As much as I don't want to believe it, I have a feeling that Tai Lung will escape, sooner or later." Celestia said, a bit frightened.

"Zeng! Fly to Chorh-Gom Prison and tell them to double the guards, double their weapons. Double everything! Tai Lung does not leave that prison!" Shifu ordered the goose beastman.

"No matter what!" Luna added.

"Yes, Master Shifu and Master Luna!" Zeng replied as he flew off, but quacked as he hits a column on his way out.

"Hmm, yes... Tai Lung... I remember him." Dragalchimaru said, amused by the memory.

"One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it." Oogway said to himself.

"W-we have to do something. We can't just let him march on the Valley and take his revenge! He'll, he'll—" Shifu panicked as Oogway interrupted him. "Your minds are like this water, my friends." He said to Shifu and Luna, looking at the Moon Pool. "When it is agitated, it becomes difficult to see. But if you allow it to settle, the answer becomes clear." He explained as he calmed the water in the pool, causing Shifu, Luna, Celestia and Dragalchimaru to look up from the reflection, to see a red scroll in a golden dragon statue's mouth.

"The Dragon Scroll..." The four gasped, while Dragalchimaru said with more interest.

"It is time." Oogway declared, as he looked up with them.

"But who? Who is worthy to be trusted with the secret to limitless power? To become... the Dragon Warrior?" Shifu asked his friend.

"I don't know." Oogway answered with a smile, confusing Luna, Celestia and Shifu, while intriguing Dragalchimaru even more...

To be continued...

Author's Note:

Next time, on Multiverse Hearts...

Po: Master Oogway's choosing the Dragon Warrior. Today!

Oogway: Now know this, old friend. Whomever I choose will not only bring peace to the Valley, but also to you.

Rainbow Dash: I am so stoked to see how this tournament goes!

Shifu: Citizens of the Valley of Peace! It is my great honor to present to you... Tigress! Viper! Crane! Monkey! Mantis! The Furious Five!

Po: I LOVE KUNG-FU!!!

Pinkie: Ah! Twitchy hair!!!

Oogway: The universe has brought us the Dragon Warrior!

Everyone expect Oogway and Dragalchimaru: What?/What?!

Vachir: One way in, one way out, one thousand guards, and one prisoner.

Sunset: Tai Lung?...

Raptor: Chapter 2...

Soulfire: The Dragon Warrior and Tai Lung.

Po: Get ready to feel the thunder!

Human Forms:
Po
Master Shifu
Tigress
Monkey
Mantis
Viper
Crane
Master Oogway
Mr. Ping