• Published 3rd Aug 2021
  • 2,015 Views, 11 Comments

Nevermore - cerealkiller78



Beast Boy and Cyborg get transported to Canterlot High via Raven's mirror from the Teen titans episode "Nevermore". (starts during the ambush scene of Dainn's Anon-A-Miss.)

  • ...
5
 11
 2,015

Chapter 3

Rainbow Dash looked up as Sunset approached her table. Her face paled, and all doubt that she had anything to do with the attempted attack at the school left Sunset. Her expression gave her away, but as Sunset stopped in front of her, she asked anyway.

"...Tell me honestly Dash. Did Gilda jump you and take your phone? Or did you give it to her?.."

Rainbow just stared at her.

"...Did you know?" Sunset pressed.

Rainbow Dash didn't say anything, but she definitely looked guilty.

"Answer me Dash!" Sunset cried angrily.

"...Yes." Rainbow said quietly. "I was angry at you for posting that picture of me and Gilda." She began gaining some of her confidence back, and glared at Sunset. "I wasn't thinking straight, and ya, I probably went overboard, but you sure as hell provoked us!"

Sunset gritted her teeth in barely restrained rage. "I. Posted. Nothing." She growled.

"Load. Of. Bull." Rainbow stood up from the table, looking ready to knock Sunset out then and there.

"Whoah!" Cyborg approached the two before things could escalate even further. "This is not the place for a fight."

Rainbow Dash surveyed the newcomer. "When did Sugarcube Corner get security?.."

"He's not Sugarcube Corner's security." Sunset said. "He saved me from the setup you helped create."

"Oh, so he's YOUR security. Gotta at least say he's better than Snips and Snails." Rainbow scoffed. "And who's the green bean?" She gestured to Beast Boy. Cyborg let out a snort at that, trying to contain his laughter.

"Seriously??" Beast Boy cried.

"See BB? It's not just me." He chuckled.

"For the record, it's Beast Boy, not "green bean." He muttered to Rainbow Dash.

"Whatever." Rainbow grumbled, turning back to Sunset. "If you're not leaving, I am." She took her coat and left the shop without another word.

Comments ( 11 )

nice work on all chapters out so far:twilightsmile:

Great work on the chapters, I'm looking forward to more and seeing how Beast Boy and Cyborg will help Sunset out with clearing her name. :)

Keep up the awesome work.

Now I interrupt this fan fiction to bring you a special message from the Princess of Friendship's voice actress herself!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzqmvInMsVU

10925256
Agreed really like this version. Keep it up! Wonder what would happen if there is a magical threat in the middle of all this?

That's Amazing, Please, Don't Stop

These are a bit short but I can see it going place! Good work dude. Hope to see more in the future

Please continue this! :fluttercry: It's too good to die!

Okay be honest who else is hoping that beast boy uses his powers to somehow fuck with and or potentially scar Fluttershy for life cuz I know I am

11106343
Please, he'd use em just to get free food, with all the crazy stuff that's happened he could turn into a dinosaur and she would just scald him... it'd probably work too... I'm hoping sunset goes and joins the titans, having a second magic user they wouldn't mind, that she once turned into a demon I doubt they'd care since raven is half demon, all in all she'd fit right in, and get to kick ass too, which let's face it, sunset and kicking ass is pretty much a done deal

Login or register to comment