• Published 10th Jan 2022
  • 1,253 Views, 65 Comments

Of Humans & Demons - MyFairladyZ



A millennium after The Purge, Spike Drake hopes to bring peace someday between Humans and Demons. Along the way, he meets several beautiful women who come to fall for the Dragon Demon.

  • ...
7
 65
 1,253
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 10 )

No matter how much Spike loved his mothers, he felt that he could never be in any public position to make sexual advances toward them. He needed to maintain his image, for the good of them all. Incest, as he knew it, was an act now heavily frowned upon in modern human society. If the media got word that the proprietor of Drake Security was engaging in an affair with his mothers, they would never leave him or his family alone again. In addition, both of them had already been taken by Spurn, and Spike loved his father and respected his mothers too much to taint his memory in any way.

Seeing Incest in one of the tags. you're sure about that!? :unsuresweetie: :trixieshiftright:

Huzzah! Nice to see you post a new chapter!
You sure do put a lot of effort!

Nice to see another chapter! Some sweet teasing of Spike, and enjoyed Fluttershy's bathtime! Could be a personal thing, but tons of descriptions for characters that weren't focused on much took me out of the scene.

11706233
I just wanted to give a visualisation of what the characters look like & what they're wearing. Don't worry, they'll get more focus down the line.

So far so good. Hope you keep up with the story. It’s getting good. Although, I can understand what “Dr Sharaz Jek” means about the description of the characters :rainbowhuh:. But I also get it since some of them are new characters. Well, new to me at least :twilightblush:.

These are the spelling errors I found but might have missed some along the way:

However, the true centrepiece was the imposing door that stood on the wall opposite the stairs. This door served as the barrier between the valuable hardware concealed within and the outside world. It consisted of two sliding halves crafted from thick, reinforced super-steel. Further enhancing its strength, Spike had secretly infused the door with potent shielding enchantments, aided by his militia. These enchantments rendered the door nearly impervious to any form of breach. It was a formidable defence, ensuring that no human weapon could hope to breach it within any reasonable amount of time.

centerpiece ; defense

Shortly after the terminals had opened and both Demons had exited, the actuators controlling the main door emitted an audible hum, causing the door to gracefully part. What appeared before them was a transparent blue energy barrier that extended across the entire door frame. This was a secondary line of defence, designed to thwart any unauthorised entry. Yet, for Spike and Aphrodisia, this barrier posed no hindrance. They passed through it effortlessly, as if it were an insubstantial veil.

defense ; unauthorized

It stopped a metre away from Futtershy and stood up, its large, black eyes, full of concern.

meter ; Fluttershy

Nice to see this finally up and about! Everything’s pretty straight forward, and the teasing between both Spike and his mothers and a bit of Fluttershy at the end has me very excited and curious to see what’ll happen next. Just keep taking your time and the story will unfold as you type along c:

11710260
Actually, I was using UK spelling for my writing rather than US spelling, so nothing beyond actual spelling errors. Chalk it up to being raised on the former.

11712999
Thanks! With all the time & effort I put into Chapter 2, I'll be taking a short break until I gain the motivation to start laying out the script for Chapter 3. No promises that it will be up before 2023 is over, though.🤷

Login or register to comment