• Published 2nd Sep 2021
  • 1,574 Views, 41 Comments

Harmony of Light: An Oath to Return season 1. - Xionforgotten



This story takes place between KH 358/2 days and Kingdom Hearts 2, Roxas the keyblade chose one falls into the world of equestria where he is going to find the truth meaning of friendship while he protects his new friends from the heartless.

  • ...
5
 41
 1,574

Chapter 20: Illusions Part 3

The town's ponies began their assault to counterattack the buffalo's advances with an ample supply of apple pies, which are surprisingly effective at confusing and stopping the stampeding buffalo.

Sheriff Silverstar: Ready... aim... fire!

[pies splattering smacking the buffalo's faces]

[clang one of the buffalos crashes into a hay barrel that had a metal anvil hidden inside]

[crash one of the buffalos hit the clock tower which begins to crack and fall to the ground]

Both groups manage to take out some of their opposition crashing into them, shooting the pies into their eyes from inside the buildings, hoof-on-hoof boxing face-offs, ponies jumping onto the buffalo's back and ride them like they were horses or bulls until they make them crash into other buffalos or unoccupied buildings, and buffalos stomping the ground to shake the battlefield so the ponies can have a hard time standing making them easy targets for getting a headbutt tackle. All of these tactics are also damaging the town in the process and making Roxas's condition even worse.

''No, stop it... please all of you... what do have to gain... by doing this?!'' Roxas said having trouble speaking due to the ongoing conflict that is making him have quick memories and flashes of many different kinds of keyblade wielders fighting and killing each other appearing in his head resulting in him putting his hooves down to the ground and start slowly clutching them in anger.

''What´s this? those memories aren't mine... Guaghh, what are you doing? Nightmare'' Roxas said.

''Ahhhhhh H-He-HELP ME!!'' Pinkie Pie shouted trying to pop her head out of the rampaging buffalos that tried to crush her with their massive muscle strengths as she continues to resist one of the buffalo's jump and was over her head making her look up until a few seconds later Slam pinkie pie was squash like a bug and hidden underneath all that buffalos on her.

'' ENOUGH!'' Roxas yells out in intense anger resulting in him having his Samurais and The Equestrian Trio appearing alongside him. When he sent his nobodies to save Pinkie, another memory flash struck his eyes. The image of a girl he couldn't recognize being attacked by a mysterious figure.

Roxas's outcry caught the attention of many ponies and buffalos looking at him during the fight against one another.

'' Y-You all of you this isn't... what you're supposed to do... Stop this bloodshed madness all of you...your no better than the Heartless''. Roxas struggled to say and slowly gets up.

'' Urrrahhhhhhh I won't let this War continue any further!'' Roxas says summons his keyblade.

'' W...wait...this darkness... is not mine!'' Roxas thought while his body started to be covered by red darkness.

Then a few seconds later his nobodies split in different directions. While Roxas turned

(Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix Night of Fate)

''Woah huh ahh...ouch!'' A group of buffalos said as their legs were tripped by a wide spread of barricade leftovers, allowing earth ponies to tie them up quickly. But one of Roxas pony nobodies uses his agility to tie a bunch of buffalos together.

''Huh? I can't move. Me neither. Urgh rack ahh!!!'' A group of earth ponies were frozen in place as they were about to throw more pies at an unexpecting squad of buffalos. This was part of the unicorn nobody, it cast a binding spell of equestrian magic to halt their advances.

'' This is a bad Twilight what do we do? the equestrian trio is getting out of control'' Fluttershy asked.

'' Yeah Twilight, what's the plan here? I can't tell if Roxas's nobodies are either out of control or helping out with this problem of ours''. Applejack said next.

'' If we don't do something soon Roxas might not make it!'' Rainbow Dash said

'' We can't bear to see him any more hurt than he already is darling''. Rarity said.

'' I know but I just don't know what we can do to help him and he's moving too fast we can barely catch up with him''. Twilight said having her hooves on her head.

'' Let's go all to talk with him, maybe we can make him enter reason'' Fluttershy asked.

'' It´s our best option lets go''. Applejack said next.

Meanwhile, Roxas was moving around the whole town at a fast speed using the power of darkness to increase his dash and hoof movements and attacking everyone that is fighting buffalos and ponies alike.

He then spotted a group of buffalos in front of him and did a new fighting move

'' I can´t control myself''. Roxas thought but for some reason, his body kept moving alone.

'' I'll blow all of you away, EMPTY BLADE''. . A corrupted voice said.

Multiple series of horizontal and vertical slashes end up downing the enemies. He then slice right through them making them float up in the air spinning and did a back slash as they came down to incapacitate them. Next, Roxas spots three pairs of earth ponies laying waste to the buffalo's main forces by pelting them with massive dosages of pies from behind. He decided to pay them a visit acting on his impulses he charges straight at them

'' Water arise, Flood!'' The pegasus hit the ground with his hoof filling it with the water spell that Pinkie Pie taught him but 10 times stronger, making geysers all over the town.

Roxas then headed towards the front entrance to Appleloosa to deal with the buffalos that crush pinkie pie.

'' Arrrghhhh!'' Roxas screams out as he starts slicing through every single buffalo that ran over Pinkie.

Like a mindless beast, Roxas didn´t show mercy for the buffalos, and with a couple of violent slashes he knocked out the entire army.

As the buffalos were struggling to get back up, Roxas crashed into the ground and looked at the buffalos with anger that dared to hurt his friend

''Let's finish this!'' Roxas said as he executes his final attack on them.

Roxas soared through the air, summoning a sphere of dark energy that crackled with intensity. With a mighty swing, he slammed it mercilessly into the ground, unleashing a cataclysmic shockwave that left all those around him utterly vanquished.

Once the buffalos were defeated and battered with many cuts and bruises he turn towards the unconscious Pinkie pie who's dress was ripped and shredded by the buffalos and is now on the ground all that was left on her body was her adventure's clothing so he picked her up in one of his hooves and flew back towards the others.

''Did you all saw that darlings?'' Rarity said in shocking awe.

'' Yeah I did Roxas went savage on those buffalos''. Twilight said in worry for him.

'' Those attacks he did were so fast like lighting speed it kinda rivals my speed when creating a sonic rainboom''. Rainbow Dash said in surprising awe.

'' But that's not the Roxas we know, he went on a rampage against those buffalos.''. Fluttershy said with sadness for the Pegasus

'' I hate to agree with you Sugarcubes but you're all right, Roxas's dark powers are making him insane''. Applejack said with concerns for the Stallion.

'' It's like Roxas has become a Villian''. Spike said with fear over his pegasus friend

As soon as the pegasus arrived, he dropped Pinkie Pie gently on the ground in front of his friends and rush past them back to the battle.

''Roxas Wait!'' Twilight and her friends called out to him but he was already out of sight with a trial of dust he left behind

''[coughing and panting]''. The mane five and Spike did

''Great, now what Girls?'' Rainbow Dash said with a grief.

'' Well since Roxas had dropped off pinkie to us we should heal her wounds''. Fluttershy said after regaining her breath

'' Good idea Fluttershy and if we do that, Roxas should calm down after he sees Pinkie is still alive!'' Rarity said smiling.

'' Then what are we waiting for? an invitation? let´s get on with it''. Applejack quickly said.

'' If we're going to make sure the healing spell is successful and strong enough to heal all of her wounds all of us need to cast out the spell together in union quick everypony join hooves together''. Twilight said holding her hooves out at the pink earth pony mare.

'' I'll give you guys some space so you all can work your magic on her''. Spike said moving some yards away from them.

When all of Twilight's friends came together in a circle they all did the same thing as Twilight and began focusing on preparing the spell to help their friend. As each mare was channeling their energies together they all felt a magical connection surge connecting and binding all of them together which then form a green energy ring below them and on Pinkie Pie.

''Curaga!'' all 5 mares shouted out together resulting in the energy ring creating 5 fully grown white and slightly pink flowers that sprinkle out their pollen into a very deep green soothing and relaxing energy wave that felt like cool breezing spring water on them and Pinkie Pie healing them all of any injures that they all might have.

After the spell was cast they saw that all of pinkie pie's wounds are gone and that she is completely awakened from her sleep.

'' Whoo hoo I feel so Rejuvenating that I feel like I can run an entire marathon from here to Canterlot and still wouldn't be tired''. Pinkie Pie is so hyperactive like a foal that's been eating too much cake and ice cream for his birthday.

''We're so glad that you're okay Pinkie Pie it took all of combining our new magic powers to help revive you''. The mane 5 said with overjoy for their earth pony companion

'' That was so cool everypony the way how you used your new powers that Roxas taught you guys was incredible!'' Spike said running towards them

'' Thanks for the saving girls. Wait where's Roxas?'' Pinkie thanked her friends while quickly moving her head around to locate the winged Pegasus.

The group informs Pinkie Pie of all that had transpired a short while ago when she was out of commission prompting her to focus on the task at hoof.

'' No way all of that happen to Roxas?'' Pinkie Pie couldn't believe what she had heard from the others

''Mmm-hmm''. Everypony including Spike said nodding their heads in unanimously agreement and went off to find Roxas

As the group proceeds around Appleloosa the town is in chaos with every creature still fighting each other. The mane six and Spike soon spotted that Braeburn and Little Strongheart not fighting amongst each other but trying to get themselves and many young foals and fillies away from the massive conflict and safety inside buildings that haven't been wrecked or destroyed yet from the battle so they press onward.

'' Come on in here everypony get inside you're all be safe in the local inns''. Braeburn said holding the door open for the foals to get in safe and sound.

Nearly all of them got to safety however, one of the foals trip her leg and fall skidding to the ground.

''What No!!'' Braeburn said upon seeing the downed filly.

But before he could go out and get her he saw that a bunch of buffalos were mangled and stuck together into a gigantic bowling ball rolling past him very fast he soon realize that he won't be able to reach her in time. When the little filly got herself right side up she look up too late and saw that the rolling buffalo ball is about to crush her so she closed her eyes in tears and look away from her impending doom.

Although, before that could happen she was suddenly rescued by a buffalo a girl one in fact where she dash right into her, grab her, and did a 360 flip towards the inns where Braeburn was landing gracefully.

''Here this should be the last ones''. Little Strongheart said smiling giving Braeburn the little foal in her hooves

''Thank you so much for saving me!'' The filly said hugging her rescuer

'' Aww you're welcome little one, now get inside hurry''. Little Strongheart said to the filly.

''Okay, I will, bye! miss!'' said the earth pony filly rushing off inside to join the other foals with her

Braeburn look at little Strongheart.'' Why-Why are helping us? should you be helping with your kind Little Strongheart?''

'' Our kind may be enemies but that doesn't mean we too shall accept that fate, we all have to make our own choices in life don't we?'' Little Strongheart said with a serious frown upon her face.

'' Not only that but there are children here that are caught in a fight between our two clans they shouldn't have to suffer because of our mistakes and misunderstandings so you and I both know that we need to put aside our differences and help stop this fighting before none of our kids gets to live long enough to have ownership of this Land

''I...[gasping] Look out'' Before Braeburn could say any more he spotted 3 apple pies about to hit little Strongheart so he quickly grab her and jump out of the way as he held her in his hooves.

Due to Braeburn doing a heavy strong jump to avoid the apple pies about to hit her the pony and buffalo were rolling around the ground hard until they crash into Appleloosa's Tavern.

As for Twilight and the others, they eventually spotted the equestrian trios attacking a huge of ponies and buffalos. the unicorn mages came together and executed a powerful magic move on a herd of buffalos and earth ponies surrounding them.

"Light!" The mages lifted their staffs, and combining them with their horn they unleash a tower of light energy stunning their foes.

Once the buffalos and ponies were scattered the earth ponies fighters use came together and use their gauntlets to punch the ground causing some seismic activities.

''Earthcrusher''! The fighters then perform a flip with a heavy ground slam that releases jagged spikes of earth pillars, whose size and numbers increase each time they smack the ground which made their enemies rise off the grounds

As soon as the buffalos and ponies were all up in the air the pegasi sky troopers made their moves flying upwards towards them.

''Quasi Seal!'' the Pegasis use their wings to create an air sphere that made both buffalos and ponies unable to move.

When the Mane 6 and Spike witness all of this, they saw that the entire forces of buffalos and earth pony farmers were all almost completely defeated and brutally beaten badly.

'' Twilight we have to hurry and find Roxas before he and his nobodies start killing everyone here''. Applejack hastily said.

'' I know Applejack we got to keep moving, let's hurry to him before he does something he might regret. Roxas isn't himself, we must stop him and the creature inside him''. Twilight said in a serious scientific tone

'' Hey guys look! something's happening over there at the Sheriff's station''. Spike pointed out what was happening ahead of them

The scene shifts to Sheriff Silverstar making a final stand next to his saloon throw pies at buffalos near his barricades.'' Ah! Aah! Huh No''! Once he ran out of apple pies to throw with Chief Thunderhooves took advantage of this and charge at him hoping that if he takes down the sheriff the other ponies will surrender themselves to the buffalos. Sheriff Silverstar takes off his hat in quiet submission, as Thunderhooves makes a mad charge at him.

However, a stray apple pie hits Thunderhooves square in the face, disabling his line of sight. Then suddenly Roxas and his samurai nobodies appeared right behind Thunderhooves holding their silver-grey long blades and his Keyblade-tip backward.

'' We're ending this Now!'' he and the samurais charge up their weapons with darkness and then the whole place turned darker and two spotlights appeared. Seconds later a single powerful slash through Thunderhooves's body so quickly that the cut didn´t appear until after the technique finished and darkness being added onto the swords left a painful aftertaste of the effects from the enhanced blades.

''Arrrrrghhhh''!Chief Thunderhooves collapsed down to the ground hard with too many cuts on his body causing him to bleed out while he is knocked out with his mouth hanging out.

When the buffalos saw that their leader have been struck down they all felt sad and weep for him.

Buffalos: [crying]

'' [cries]'' Spike started to cry out as well while holding onto Twilight's front legs.

When the ponies from Appleloosa and Twilight and her friends saw what Roxas had done they felt saddened and depressed about Chief Thunderhoove's death ending the fight for Appleloosa.

'' This War cannot go on any further everybody''. Roxas said clenching his keyblade in his hooves in front of him.

'' Everyone can't you see what you're doing we're supposed to protect the light from the darkness and keep the darkness in check not throw it all away in this Suicide Battle''. Roxas said with anger.

Buffalos: " What is he talking about...? "

At first, the ponies and buffalos were confused about what Roxas was talking about, except for Applejack and the others so they run towards him but then his samurais and the equestrian trio ran and flew in front of their leader having their weapons out and pointed at them.

''You shall not harm our Master''!

So Twilight and her friends stop running and began to walk slowly to him.

'' Roxas stop you've done enough just calm down'' . Applejack said with concern.

'' Yeah look at me I'm okay you don't have to be angry anymore''. Pinkie Pie said smiling at him

'' Just relax Spiky we don't want to see anyone else dieing today okay''. Rainbow said with concern.

'' Darling you have to get it together or you and your nobodies will cause irreparable damage to everybody else out here''. Rarity said calmly.

'' Please Roxas we don't want to see you in jail or worse banish for your actions''. Fluttershy said softly with sadness

'' Roxas, call off your warriors we want to help you''. Spike said with concern.

'' Roxas it's us your friends remember where you are you're not on a battlefield You are in Equestria and in one of our neighboring countries Appleloosa who came here to help plant an apple tree for Applejack and her family''. Twilight said with worry.

Upon hearing his friend's words Roxas's dark power boost started to end for both him and his nobodies so they became normal again and Roxas fell to the ground on all fours with a hoof over his head.

'' Nrgh'' Roxas said and then he lifted his keyblade '' Stopga'' The pegasus cast out a time-stopping spell all around Appleloosa stopping every living being around him.

'' I...need...to stop this...control my...self''. Roxas said struggling.

'' Every nobody out''. Roxas replied.

Nobodies disappeared in an instant. Leaving no magic trace behind this allowed the girls and Spike to approach Roxas.

''Urh...ahh, Where am I? Roxas said.

Roxas open his eyes just to see that the whole world was an amalgamation of his memories the face of his friends looked combined with strange monsters, people, nobodies, etc.

'' What? No G-Get away! Stop! Stay back! Roxas said with fear on his face making his friends concerned.

''Roxas it's okay it's us your friends''. The mane six said each one having a hoof on his shoulders

" Nightmare!! Stop this" But his resistance has caused another dark pulse to come out of him making his friends worry more about their friend

''Roxas you have to keep it together whatever it is that your seeing right now your darkness isn't out here with us its all in your head''. The mane six persists

'' Nightmare Nightmare!!'' Roxas said having his hooves on his head shaking wildly as he struggles with his dark powers.

'' He's losing himself, I don't know what nightmare is doing to him, somepony think of a plan before he collapses''. Twilight said to her friends upon seeing Roxas.

Twilight and her friends are hurting just seeing him act like this Roxas their friend and also love-crush in pain so one of them reacted quickly enough to help him by grabbing his face and bringing it towards her chest and wrapping his body into a comforting hug.

'' Shush....shush... there Sugarcube everything is going to be alright mama apples is here now''. Applejack said acting motherly towards Roxas just like how she did with her apple tree Bloomberg.

Roxas began to struggle in the farmer's pony embrace for a few moments trying to pull himself away from her but the warmth coming from Applejack started to calm him down.

''Uhh Apple...Jack''. Was all Roxas could say and then passed out in her hooves.

'' Whoa she did it!! Applejack managed to calm Roxas down''. Twilight said in a shocking surprise.

'' Does that mean this chaos is over now?'' Fluttershy said with a smile.

'' Yes it is, all that's left is for us to help sort out Appleloosa private property ownership''. Rarity said.

" Whew glad that's over with, but still we need to remove that Nightmare from Roxas once and for all''. Pinkie Pie said.

'' Well let's not wait around here with our tails between our rumps let's go assist in the town's firefight now while we still have the chance''. Rainbow Dash said with full confidence

'''...Roxas. Roxas, can you hear me?'' Applejack spoke to her fallen friend to see if he was okay

Five seconds later he spoke

''Hmm''

''Are you okay now? Or are you still not feeling well right now?''

'' I'm just having a good time. Please continue''. Roxas said looking up towards Applejack with both of his eyes being yellow instead of blue, not only that but his turquoise orbs, which should have had round pupils instead has dark dagger-shaped irises pupils kinda like the ones Spike has in his eyes but The whites around his eyes were still the same though.

Applejack let go of him and backed away from the Pegasus

''Who are you those eyes are not from the Roxas we know and love''. Applejack said in a serious tone.

Roxas pulls himself up and stands on all fours to look at her

'' I see so that's how it is huh? Very well then''. the pegasus said in Roxas's voice along with his dark voice at the same time.

'' Hello there it's a pleasure to finally meet you all for real this time. I'm Nightmare''. The Pegasus says smiling to the mane six and Spike with his yellow eyes slightly glowing in the process.

'' But that's not possible how did you manage to do that? Why you can control Roxas body entirely now'' Twilight said

'' If you want more answers to your questions? Please accompany me, Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, Spike, Pinkie Pie, and Rainbow Dash''. Nightmare said calmly and sincerely and started to walk towards the direction of the Town's Hall

'' Hey wait!!'' Pinkie Pie said to get his attention but Applejack stop her.

'' Don't bother Pinkie Pie he's telling the Truth when he was looking at us, I saw no deception from his eyes''. Applejack said

'' Seriously what would compel him to want to do that''. Rainbow said in disbelief at what she has heard

'' I don't know Rainbow Dash but what I do know is this we can't leave Roxas in that state he needs us to get him back to normal''. Twilight said with worry.

'' I have to agree with them Rainbow Dash cause it looks like we don't have much of a choice but to follow him''. Fluttershy said with concerns

'' And if he does try anything funny then we'll slap him upside the head for what he's doing to us Mares''. Rarity said like a person taking charge of her authority

'Then we better keep an eye on him so we don't get him out of our sight''. Spike said with a suspicious look on his face

'' Heeellloo are guys coming? or not I'm already halfway there''. Nightmare calls them out from the distance while waving a hoof at them to notice where he is.

Upon seeing him already some distance away from the group ran towards him as fast as they could to continue the walk towards the town hall. When they have arrive at the front doors Nightmare Roxas started to look around the area for a few seconds until he stop moving his head and look up on the town's hall roof.

(Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix Organization Xlll)

''How long do you intend to keep on hiding there?'' Nightmare said with a smirk on his face

Moments later a dark shadow started to materialize itself and out came that dark brown pony the girls saw with them on the train 2 nights ago and here in Appleloosa.

'' Did you find anything useful? or why are you showing your face''. The dark brown pony said teasing the pegasus and falling to the ground.

'' I see that you're as unfriendly as ever, Mr...''. Nightmare tries to say his name but he remembers he never heard it in the memories before.

'' My name is not important, it's too soon for you all to know everything, but for now, I can tell you I've been waiting for this moment a long time ago, but if you want a name, know me as the dark messenger''. The dark pony said.

'' Look here "pal" I just wanted to ask you what am I supposed to look inside this guy´s memories ''. Nightmare said pointing at himself.

'' You are pathetic, I just want to know where did they hide him''. the dark messenger said.

" Who? Who are you talking about? " Fluttershy said.

'' Dont talk to early cutie, so stay quiet please''. the dark messenger said making Fluttershy uncomfortable.

" HEY! Watch your mouth " Rainbow Dash replied defending Fluttershy.

'' Like I care ''. the dark messenger replied.

'' Just remove your stupid mark off my chest, and get this over with, now that I know what to search ''. Nightmare said.

'' Sorry, I put the mark on you for a reason and I guess it worked ''. the dark messenger replied looking at Twilight. '' I knew that unicorn mare will try to seal you with one of her spells. ''.

'' But...how did you know that''. Twilight said with worry.

'' I´ve been watching you all, searching for any clues about somepony, and the only way to get them is towards Roxas and this stupid Nightmare''.

" Is this... somepony related to Roxas? ''. Rarity asked not wanting to reveal Sora´s identity.

'' Kind off...but that's not important now, I need these pair of idiots to find what I´m looking for''. The dark messenger replied.

'' You are so rude, Are you part of the organization?'' Pinkie Pie said.

'' Maybe, is not that all of you dumb mares care, I´m just searching for my master vessel''. The dark messenger replied.

" WHAT?!!!" everypony said. ''Roxas!'' Each of the Mane 6 said whispery over the fact they heard that Roxas was not just a tool but a vessel.

'' I´ve had enough of you!''. Applejack rushed to attack the mysterious pony but she was stopped by black unicorn magic.

'' I cant move at all''. Applejack shouted and Twilight was shocked.

'' He´s an unicorn!!''. Twilight replied.

'' My...my we have a fighter here''. The dark messenger said lunching applejack back to the group. '' But now I don't want to fight all of you... I still have more important things to do''.

'' My examination of Celestia and Luna is still incomplete... I don't know if I can beat both of them now that Luna is good''.

What the dark messenger said shocked the mane six and Spike.

'' I wont let you to hurt Celestia and Luna''. Twilight angrily said but was ignored.

'' YOU! I hope you find what am looking for, my mark will let you work without any problem''. The dark messenger said pointing at Nightmare.

'' Whatever... I just need to know how to bypass some glitched memories of a girl ''. Nightmare replied.

'' Remember that "Roxas" is 1000 years old, I'm pretty sure you will find something useful to bypass that stupid anomaly and I also need to find the world keyhole...a lot to do so little time." The dark messenger said disappearing with a dark corridor

''What!?'' The mane 6 and Spike shouted out over the fact that they heard the dark pony say that Roxas is a thousand years old just like Princess Celestia and her sister Luna.


'' This is a lot to digest what are these guys ''. Twilight said.

'' I don't know, but what we all know is that we must help Roxas'' Fluttershy said with compassion and concern for him.

'' But why is Roxas 1000 years old, he didn't even mention this, does that guy is lying to us?'' Pinkie Pie said.

'' I don´t know...he sounded pretty serious but now I'm more concerned bout Roxas ''. Applejack said.

" Well I´m going back to my search ta-ta girls" Nightmare said.

" Oh no buddy, you are not going anywhere until you leave Roxas body " Rainbow Dash replied.

" Try me, you don't stand a chance against me" Nightmare said.

'' I hate to say it but he´s right girls, my seal spells don't work now, I need to find a counter spell to the other pony magic, and by the judge of it, he´s pretty good. ''. Twilight said.

'' And the other option is to talk with Luna ''. Applejack said.

'' Exactly but now I don't know how much time we have now ''. Twilight said.

" The gala is getting closer, that could be the perfect time''. Rarity suggested.

'' Good idea! ''. Twilight said.

" Will see bout that" Nightmare said disappearing.

Once he was gone Roxas's time-stopping spell ended, everypony and buffalo that was affected by the spell unfroze.

'' Hey look everypony! the whole town's moving again''. Spike pointed out to the others

'' Yeah they are! I hope this doesn't lead to the buffalos wanting to attack Roxas with being unconscious''. Fluttershy said with worry.

'' But if it does then we'll make sure that they won't be able to do that, girls''. Pinkie Pie said being confident with their chances to protect Roxas from danger.

Her words have managed to boost the morale of Twilight and the others

'' Yeeeeaaaah, All right everypony come on we have to attend to the injuries of both Roxas and Chief Thunderhooves''. Twilight said with a serious smile using her telekinesis to carry Roxas over to where the leader of the buffalo is.

When the group got there and place the pegasus near the chief so they can prepare to heal them both. Although, as the chief is lying on the ground momentarily, Thunderhooves felt some mushy crumb pieces of apple pie fall into his mouth causing him to suddenly wake up, lick the apple pie off of his face, and enthralled by its delicious taste.

''Yum! Hey, I've got a much better idea''!

Seeing the leader of the buffalos still alive his tribe rejoices.'' Our chief is alive yesssssss''!

''Wow, I didn't think you were still alive after all those hits that pegasus pony gave you''. Sheriff Silverstar said walking up to the buffalo leader

'' I thought so too but your apple pies gave me an energy boost to awaken me from my sleep and bear the wounds like a leader should when serving and protecting his kind''. Chief Thunderhooves acting modest and prideful

'' Wait hold still Mr.Thunderhooves or your cuts will get bigger let us tend to them''. Fluttershy said calmly

Once the others got in front of him with Roxas the mane six put their hooves out and began channeling their magic to cast Curega again. After they did that Thunderhoove's injuries were all gone along with any that Roxas may have gotten during the battle for Appleloosa.

'' Ahh I feel so much better now. I'm a new man you have my thanks my little ponies''. Chief Thunderhooves said expressing his gratitude to the mane 6.

''The pleasure is ours''. The mane six replied

''Urgh...mmm'. Roxas mumbles to himself as he is opening his eyes and slowly rising himself.

''Roxas''! The mane six and Spike expressing their delight that their pegasus friend is back

Roxas got back on all fours but he was showing signs of having trouble keeping himself balanced due to his body acting weary from exhaustion.

'' Hey Roxas, easy there we got you Sugarcube''. Applejack said being to his right side to allow him to lean on her.

'' I don't get it shouldn't the Curega spell make Roxas feel pumped up and full of energy as it did with pinkie pie and chief Thunderhooves''. Twilight was confused about what was happening.

'' My body feels fine guys, but It's like my energy was entirely drained''. Roxas said looking very tired

'' Wait when you mean your energy, you meant your life energy? Rarity interpreting his answer

'' Yeah I think so argh'' Roxas said in pain clutching his chest as if he was going to pass out again

'' Hold on Roxas we will figure out another way to help you''. Rainbow Dash said having her hooves on his shoulders.

'' Just take me back Home everypony I need to rest''. Roxas said with his eyes showing to close.

'' Don't worry Roxas we'll get back home and all this you went through will be like a bad dream''. Fluttershy said using her hooves trying to keep his eyes open.

'' But good news the battle for appleloosa is over and the chief of the buffalos has come up with an idea that can benefit both the ponies and buffalos at the same time''. Pinkie pie said afterward

''Thank... goodness''. Roxas sounding more and more sleepy

''Wait a minute where's my daughter Little Strongheart she must know about my idea that will end the conflict between our two species''. Chief Thunderhooves said

''Yes not to mention where's Braeburn he should know about this idea of yours too''. Sheriff Silverstar said

'' Ooo I know where I saw them crash into the Appleloosa tavern after rolling around in the ground to avoid being hit by apple pies''. Pinkie Pie said appearing right between their conservation.

'' Well let's not stand here let's go''. Roxas said panting.

When the group arrives at the tavern and opens the door at that moment, the mouths of the sheriff, the Chief, and everypony there were opened completely, unable to believe what they were seeing. They were surprised and in shock about what is before their eyes.

''Mm!'' Both Braeburn and Little Strongheart are seen kissing each other

''Are these two kissing each others mouths?'' Roxas said with curiosity as he look at them.

''Mmm-ahh!'' Both the buffalo and pony said as they got off of each other

''Uh, what's the meaning of this?'' Both Chief Thunderhooves and Sheriff Silverstar shouted out

''We can explain!'' Braeburn and Little Strongheart said hastily

Once Braeburn and Strongheart crash-landed inside the middle of the tavern's floor they started to look at one another.

''Are you okay?'' Braeburn asked the female buffalo

'' Yeah You saved me from getting hurt by the apple pies. Why did you decide to do that?'' Little Strongheart said being confused.

'' Is there something strange about that? I'm the town's tour guide and a hard-working farmer and I'm my living being, aren't I? I have a heart and a conscious''. Braeburn replied to her with a genuine smile

'' I just felt like wanting to save you. I didn't care about anything else''.

''Just like me when I was saving your little ones from harm. There's nothing more important than life''.

''Isn't that true for both ponies and buffalos?''

'' I want your kind to live as well not to be killed from this fight. And because of it, we are here, together Braeburn''. Little Strongheart said smiling with tears in her eyes

Braeburn felt his eyes starting to tear up from Strongheart's confession not only that but seeing her buffalo tribe accessory on her head made her look even more pretty.

'' Thank you little Strongheart your words are really touching. I'm glad that at least you and I can get along even thou our tribes are enemies''. Braeburn said blushing pink and stroking her hair and face

'' Braeburn I...'. Little Strongheart said as she is blushing pink and stroked his body all the way to his chest and neck

The two of them could only stare at one another as they were lost in each other's eyes, breathing hard, after doing this for several seconds...they both closed their eyes, lean down, and kissed each other passionately ''Mmm-mmm''.

A few seconds later, Little Strongheart and Braeburn's eyes suddenly widened, they realized what they were doing and quickly separated.

''Uh-uhhhh''. The two of them couldn't find the words to say to each other so they just smile and gave in to their feelings

''I love you''. Braeburn and Little Strongheart confess to one another

''Mpmh....Mmmmnghh.'' The buffalo and pony went ahead with their instincts and kiss each other passionately again.

Flashback end

''And that's what happened''. Braeburn and Little Strongheart finish their backstory

'' So that's a passionate kiss huh? how did it feel?'' Roxas asked them.

Hearing what Roxas said, Braeburn and Little Strongheart widened their eyes and looked away, both blushing pink again.

''Umm...well it was strange but okay... until a little bit later it felt better we loved it!'' Little Strongheart and Braeburn replied with gratitude and happiness as they nuzzled one another's face

'' Very interesting thanks for telling me''. Roxas said as he tries to smile at them.

'' Lucky for you if I´m calm now a couple of seconds later and your head will be rowling in the ground pal, but if my little girl is happy then I'm happy cause I have figured out an idea that will end the fight over this town peacefully''. Chief Thunderhooves said.

''Really? What?'' Little Strongheart and Braeburn ask at the same time

'' We... will allow the apple orchard to stay in exchange for a share of its fruit, heh... Those... delicious apple pies for an instant!'' Chief Thunderhooves

''That seems like a fair trade to me Chief Thunderhooves. That way no one will get hurt''. Sheriff Silverstar said

'' But what about the buffalo's stampeding trail It's their ancestral route that they must cross every year since it is their tradition''. Rainbow dash pointed out.

''Oh you'll see Rainbow Dash follow me''.Chief thunderhooves said leaving the room making the others follow him

The scene change to The town's ponies in the plain where the apple trees were planted. Cutting down an entire row leaving a narrow but accessible passage that crossed the middle of the apple field. Creating a road through the orchard so the herd can continue their stampeding tradition. Both parties find this to be agreeable and the dispute has come to an end. The Appleloosan ponies are allowed to keep the land, and in return, the Appleloosans would share its fruit (or more specifically, its apple pies) with the buffalo herd during their stampeding.

''[whistle]'' Applejack blowing air through her mouth using her hoof to get the buffalo's attention so they can cross through the orchard and get their apple pies

As they arrive through the narrow path through the apple orchard they saw right next to the orange pony there were a couple of mares and stallions, sitting in front of a couple of tables and wagons, where they had several dozen aromatic and delicious apple pies. And one by one they passed in front of the tables and wagons, where Applejack cousins offered them the pies with happy smiles. Meanwhile, the buffaloes were eating and enjoying the pies as they continue running through their ancestral route.

'' I'd rather eat turquoise any day of the week. [chomp] Auhh...!'' Spike said looking at the buffalos running through the apple orchard as he eats a bowl full of blue gems.

'' Bloomberg, this is yer special day. Mama's so proud of you even your Dad who had helped me plant you here at this special spot!'' Applejack said with happiness, some red blushes on her cheeks, and little tears in her eyes upon seeing her apple tree safe and growing in a safe environment from a distance outside of the apple orchard plains

'' Dad? what you are talking about AJ just because Roxas had help you planted Bloomberg last night doesn't mean he's already your husband The Race is still On You Know Heh Heh Heh''! Rainbow said being stern with a confident smirk towards Applejack

'' We'll see who gets him he's bound to pick one of us eventually just wait Rainbow Dash!'' Applejack getting her competitive gaming face on.

The scene quickly changes to where Sheriff Silverstar, Braeburn, Little Strongheart, and Chief Thunderhooves are personally making amends to each other and ending their conflict on good terms.

''This idea yours saved our species from wanting to kill each other chief Thunderhooves''. Sheriff Silverstar spoke

'' I agree we shoulda had done this in the first place talking out our problems instead of fighting each other when either side didn't fully understand the other's life story''. Chief Thunderhooves confess and admit his guilt.

'' At least both tribes can live in peace without too much trouble but what about me and Braeburn's dad?'' Little Strongheart said with concern and sadness.

'' Yeah I agree with you little Strongheart sheriff you two were able to work out the land's property ownership but you both must let me and little Strongheart work out our special relationship we like each other and want to see each other often don't try and stop us from doing this''. Braeburn said with a serious frown.

'' Mr.Braeburn I wouldn't dream of coming in-between you and my daughter's love she and my tribe almost lost me because of my selfish actions if I don't learn to share what I have with others then I'll risk losing my daughter too I won't do that''. Chief Thunderhooves said smiling

''Me too Braeburn I have always thought of you as a Son I never had before and you deserve to be happy, and if Ms.Little Strongheart can give that to you, who am I to keep you apart from wanting to have each other in your own lives''. Sheriff Silverstar said smiling too

''Thank you, Sheriff, Thank you so much, Dad''. Little Strongheart and Braeburn warp their hooves around their respective fathers in a tight hug making the two of them hug them back

When they all let go little Strongheart and Braeburn look at each other.

''Sooooo?'' Braeburn said nervously while blushing pink.

''Soooo?'' Little Strongheart doing the same reaction as him.

''Ahh Forget this!'' The two of them said together in union, quickly lean in, and wrap their bodies together in a deep loving kiss. Symbolizing the peace and union between the ponies and buffaloes.

''Mmphmmmmnphn I love you''! Braeburn and Little Strongheart said into each other mouths as they gave into one another with a strong passion.

''I'll see you around''. Braeburn and Little Strongheart said after they pull themselves apart from each other

Happy that all things are well for both sides Braeburn, Little Strongheart, Sheriff Silverstar, and Chief Thunderhooves all nodded their heads together and went on their separate ways.

The scene switch to Twilight who is watching the outcome from afar with Roxas who is having his face feeling right next to hers. She learns that with compromise and understanding, to share and care, sometimes the worst of enemies can become the best of friends.

'' I´m happy for them, do you think that is possible for us? '' Roxas asked the unicorn mare but at the same time, he thought. '' Do I would need to choose one of them?? ''

'' Perhaps... we already gotten used to being affectionate with each other, maybe is just a matter of time, or maybe we just need to find a way to make this work''. Twilight replied with a nuzzle before popping out a quill and paper to send a letter to Celestia.

'' Dear Princess Celestia, Friendship is a wondrous and powerful thing. Even the worst of enemies can become friends. You need understanding and compromise. You've got to share. You've got to care''. Twilight wrote out her report and send it to her

'' Hey! That's what I said during my song but now you get my message!" Pinkie Pie appears right in front of her frowning.

'' Hee he sorry pinkie pie I was so confused about your dance performance I didn't entirely pay attention to your song''. Twilight admitted to her pink friend.

''[sighing] Well at least Roxas did when he came up to me on the stage come on Twilight let's get this sleepy pegasus back home''. Pinkie Pie changed her frown to being cheerful again

''But why didn't you write out the strange encounters we had with Nightmare and that mysterious pony we met? we need to inform the sisters about that "messenger of whatever" right?'' Pinkie asked.

'' Because I think this information is better off discussed in person with Princess Celestia in case they were to come back during our conversation about them''. Twilight answered pinkie pie and then walks towards the train station carrying Roxas with her purple hoof beside his body's stomach.

(Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Kairi theme)

Sunset was approaching and Applejack and her friends were saying goodbye to all her cousins and the buffalos in Appleloosa, After making peace, the ponies and buffaloes forgot their hatred, some happy not to have to go back to the heavy labor of the harvest, and others happy for eating something so delicious. With peace and harmony established, Applejack and her friends headed to the station, upon arriving they saw Braeburn and Little Strongheart waiting for them there to say goodbye.

"Too bad you have to leave Applejack... I hope you can come back soon''. Braeburn said smiling

'' I will Braeburn and hopefully we can catch up with each other the next time we meet without having to deal with a real-life problem''. Applejack said smiling back.

Twilight looked towards the village one last time and saw how it was different now buffalos are going in and out of Applelossa.

"It's amazing how well they all get along now... No one would believe that just a few hours ago they all hated each other."

"Indeed Twilight, but buffaloes have always been peaceful." Little Strongheart added, looking a bit annoyed at Braeburn. "If you had agreed to speak to us earlier, this could have been resolved much sooner."

"But it was your dad who didn't want to talk to the ponies." Braeburn said looking annoyed at Little Strongheart.

"And it was the sheriff who didn't want to talk to the buffaloes." Little Strongheart replied also annoyed.

" You're both right about that neither of your leaders didn't want to talk to each other, let's just leave it at that okay." Twilight said quickly to stop them from arguing, and then she remembered something she almost forgot.

"By the way, me and Roxas saw you two kissing again in front of your dad and Sheriff Silverstar so are you two a couple now?''

"Wait, the both of you kissed again?!" Applejack and Rainbow Dash asked in surprise since they hadn't been there when that happened.

" I think they both make a nice couple." Rarity replied, causing Braeburn and Little Strongheart to blush strongly with pink and red blushes.

'' Yeah I can tell these two will be able to treat one another very well''. Pinkie Pie said being supportive of their interspecies relationship

''As long as they can make and keep each other happy that's all that matters in a relationship with each other special somepony isn't it''. Fluttershy added on as she blushes a little about the idea of someday having Roxas as her coltfriend.

'' Despite the two of them being different species they cared so much about each other''. Roxas said as he was about to lose consciousness.

'' I'm just happy that these two found love and want to give each other a chance on romance''. Spike said happily but he also said this in his mind '' Then that means I still have a shot at getting Rarity to fall in love with me and be my girlfriend yeah!''

"W-We better get on, the train is about to leave guys." Twilight yelled out and quickly got on the train with a carry Roxas right beside her in tow.

As the others got on broad Braeburn grab his cousin's shoulder to speak to her again one last time

''See you Applejack." Braeburn said giving one last hug to his dear cousin. " That Roxas fella is a scrawny city colt in my opinion, but he isn't half bad and I notice how much you and he cared about each other the other day. I’m sure you’ll be able to work things out with his troubled life and who knows you two might actually hit it off and be in love just like me and strongheart. Fight for what matters to you cuz and cherish it to the very end!''

'' You took the words right out of my mouth cousin but only time will tell if he feels the same way about me goodbye Braeburn and little Strongheart take good care of each other''. Applejack said smiling as her cheeks blush

'' You can count on me Applejack and good luck to you as well of you and Roxas taking care of each other in your relationship with him''. Little Strongheart said smiling as she also gave her a goodbye hug too.

With the train whistling and starting to move Applejack had to quickly get on the train. While the train was leaving, Applejack waved goodbye from the door of her cousin and the little buffalo, until the train gained speed and she lost sight of them. Then Applejack moved between the carriages, seeing that this time the train was getting fuller since it would stop not only in Ponyville but also in other various locations. So, Applejack finally reached the train car with her friends.

'' It looks like it'll be another long trip... yawn until we get back to Ponyville. I'm sorry everybody but I need to sleep for a while". Roxas said taking advantage of the peace of the train ride back home giving a big yawn because of how tired and weak he was.

"Yeah, yawn... we won't get back to Ponyville until the next morning everyone so it looks like we're going have to cancel eating Sea-salt ice cream today at the barn''. Applejack responded by yawning

'' Come on girls we need rest after the long day we had today we're sorting out everything and informing Roxas of everything that happened tomorrow right now we need to give him some space and clear our heads from all this''. Twilight said heading to her side of the bed and drifting off to sleep

''Good idea night everybody''. Everyone else replied together and each one headed off to their bed to sleep

A few hours later it became night time on the train. Applejack wakes up and looks towards Roxas across the bed from her. She put her plan into action which was leaving her bed quietly without waking the others and head towards the sleeping stallion. Applejack stared at Roxas peaceful face, who was still fast asleep… then she timidly pull the blanket covers out carefully and gently.

Next, she got in the same bed as him and laid her head on Roxas's left side of his chest, and looked up to admire his face. Without realizing it, She stared at Roxas's face in the same way he had admired her back at her house right before they left to go to Appleloosa... Seeing his beautiful and handsome face, feeling his soft breath, smelling his sweet mystery aroma, feeling the warm heat of his fur coat, and trying to hear the calm and comforting beating pulse of his heart but she heard nothing not even a thump. As she peered at each faction on Roxas's face and body, Applejack stopped to look at Roxas's lips.

Applejack blushed slowly, shyly lifting her hoof and gently touching Roxas's warm lips. Then she raised her head and slowly brought her face close to that of the colt, but when she was about to touch his lips with hers, she sadly closed her eyes and lowered her head.

" No... I don't want it to be like this." Applejack whispered sadly. Then she raised her head again and continued to look at Roxas, feeling that seeing his face sleeping peacefully also reassured her.

" I didn't ever thank you for coming into my life Roxas you've been a major help to my Apple family's lives." Applejack whispered, looking at the white-grey Pegasus, as if he were awake.

" My biggest mistake, my biggest pain in life. I…thought I might never see you again after you were kidnapped and turned into somepony else, but…your eyes didn't change at all they're still the same as when I first met you." Applejack said putting on a tender smile, remembering that despite what she feared, Roxas's gaze had kept seeing her with warmth and affection.

Then Applejack smiled again as she had with her the colt that had magically managed to appear in her Home and enter as an honorary member of her Apple Family and is right now helping her heal her wounded Soul from the loss of her Parents.

Recalling all that had happened yesterday and today, Applejack touched her chest, where she could feel her heart beating, and remembered something from her past, from when she was a filly and her parents were still alive.

" I'll never love any colt... I'll be too busy running the Family farm to ever love any foal." The filly Applejack had said, hugging her father tightly.

" That's what you say now..." Her mother replied with a tender smile. " But someday, you’ll meet a colt that’ll have the key to your heart... everypony needs help sometime applejack and who knows maybe your stallion might show up one day to help you with your barn duties on his own decision after you help him with a problem of his own".

'' And he better be somepony that can ensure your protection and can make you happy my little apple pie just like I did with your mother a long time ago''. Her father added in with a mmm-hmm look and then a tender smile like his wife.

" You have the key...Roxas the very key that will open the door to my heart and save it from pain and loneliness as I can with you" Applejack whispered snuggling on the shoulder of the sleeping colt and closing her eyes to feel again the soft tempo of Roxas's empty heart hugging him tightly and then finally resting her head on the warmth of his fur at the pegasus's neck and face.

" No one has ever done something so beautiful for me before... and I... I have never loved anypony like this as I love you...Roxas" Applejack finished saying in a tender whisper with her tearful eyes of happiness when feeling full confidence with that sweet colt, who now knew her better than anyone.

With that thought, Applejack snuggled and hugged deeper into Roxas's warm body causing their legs and tails to cross over and collided together, resulting in their bodies forming an apple-shaped figure in their embrace feeling like she could stay like this with him forever.

" It's not a kiss, but for me, this is my romantic moment... because I finally realized that I can never love anyone as I love you, Roxas..." Applejack whispered as dreams came to her and her consciousness was lost, thinking in that she hadn't failed in her goal, but that it had simply become more ambitious.

" The next time we managed to bond this closely
I'll not hide anything... and during that time it'll be... when I declare my feelings to you and I kiss you that day" Applejack finished saying before falling asleep blushing very strongly for the Pegasus and hugging the warm body of the colt she loved.

Roxas slightly opened his eyes after he somehow manage to hear everything that Applejack had confessed to him.

'' Applejack you feel that much for me, heh I'm proud to be a member of your family and I hope I can stay that way resulting in us being something special someday''. the pegasus whispered back to her and began snuggling, blushing, and hugging her tightly the same way she is but in addition, he was using his wings also to add additional comfort and warmth in their deep embrace then he closed his eyes afterwards.

(song ends)


Elsewhere in another world

'' This is awful''. Namine looked sad after reading the entire document regarding information about the replica program

'' How am I supposed to explain this to Riku and the others?''

Namine cringed and turn her face away from the computer monitor
'' There's no way I can tell them that this Replica experiment was created to slate Roxas for disposal should he fail to continue wielding the power of Sora's Keyblade''.

Then suddenly red alarms started going off in Sora's chambers.

'' What the?'' Namine shouted upon looking up towards the alarm sounds. She move her head towards the screen and saw that Roxas's body was being surrounded by darkness again causing a reaction effect on Sora's body

'' Roxas is losing control again I better conceal this file and deal with this issue later. Right now I have to help Sora''. Namine told herself as she exited the document about the replica program and place the file back into the Organization network.

Just then Diz, Riku, and King Mickey appeared at the door to Sora's pod chamber.

'' Namine what's going on in here we're getting alarms all over the underground lair?'' Diz is the first one to speak.

'' Its Roxas's Darkness! It resurfaces once again and it's making both Roxas and Sora's brainwaves unstable their conditions aren't looking good. Nerve impulse values are abnormal for both subjects and their mental states are going off the charts!'' Namine explained the terrible outcome affecting both Roxas and Sora as she is fast pacing her computer typing analyzing the situation, collecting the data off it, and preparing the sedate to help Sora's condition.

''Gosh! We need to cut the link between the two of them fast!'' King Mickey said upon seeing the computer screen showing Sora's and Roxas's life monitoring bars from being Green going down to Yellow

"Hurry Namine! If it keeps up we'll lose control of the situation and both Sora and Roxas will die in the end!'' Riku notices that the life bars between the two of them are rapidly going down to the red zone.

'' I know I almost got the sedative medicine ready for injection into Sora''. Namine replied with total confidence.

But just as she was about to press the enter key to give him the drug DiZ stop her.

'' Wait Namine look!''. DiZ quickly grabbed her wrist and urge her to look at the screen.

'' Huh what?, am I seeing this correctly?'' Namine said baffled at what is happening on the computer screen in front of her.

'' You're eyes aren't deceiving you Namine... a different type of darkness is surrounding Roxas and stabilizing the connection link between him and Sora." King Mickey answered her after seeing the monitor for both Roxas and Sora.

''How is this possible?'' Riku said in shock about this new development but soon started to relax after seeing the darkness surrounding Roxas and affecting Sora retracted from the two of them and disappear from the computer screen.

'' Wait pals, I think I recognize that type of darkness, I have seen it before. I just don't remember when, but at least it's helping Roxas, so that gives us more time to think" King Mickey answered.

'' On the bright side we didn't have to use another sedative to help Sora out with his life span problems''. Namine said with a little chuckle to lighten the mood.

'' Please tell me that this whole experience gave us something good'' Diz said with a hard look on his face.

'' Well actually yes it did DiZ, It seems that this "darkness" is exploring Roxas mind but at the same time is controlling his power all the time".

'' So it put Sora's nobody into a weakened state therefore, we won't have to wait until his memory percentage is at 60% or more for me to enter his mind''.

''Once he starts dreaming about Sora's memories again I can appear at the end of it, Roxas will only see me as a result but it will only be for a few seconds''.

'' Afterwards, once he wakes up from this dream I will be there too at his hiding location although it will be only for one second since Roxas is in a faraway world we don't know about and my powers to reach him by creating an illusion of me to spot him will take a heavy strain on me''. Namine said to Diz and the others.

'' We will have to wait then, for now let me think if I can remember that weird darkness, I know that I saw it before'' King Mickey said

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment