• Published 2nd Sep 2021
  • 1,574 Views, 41 Comments

Harmony of Light: An Oath to Return season 1. - Xionforgotten



This story takes place between KH 358/2 days and Kingdom Hearts 2, Roxas the keyblade chose one falls into the world of equestria where he is going to find the truth meaning of friendship while he protects his new friends from the heartless.

  • ...
5
 41
 1,574

Chapter 19: Illusions part 2

Day 64: Kidnapped

The next morning Roxas was still sleeping heavily, meanwhile, the other girls were up watching and appreciating the whole landscape.

''Huh hey everypony look A buffalo stampede!'' Twilight said to get the attention of the others.

When the rest of the mane 6 came towards Twilight's window they were all awing and were surprised to see a herd of buffalo running at full speed next to the train. They were all wearing feathers on their heads, with unfriendly faces as they took momentum.

'' I just love their accessories!'' Rarity said admiring their unique feather native headbands.

'' They're getting awfully close to the train or is it just me''. Twilight began to notice how the buffalo herd is right next to them right now.

The buffalos then start ramming into the side of the train in an ambush attack making a sudden blow and causing their whole wagon to wobble. ''Whoooaa'' all the mane six shoutings indistinctly from the impact and making them form into a pony-sizes bouncy ball that falls to the floor.

A new blow to the wagon caused the company to hold onto each other as they were rolling and bounced all around the train car.
'' I want to speak to the manager!'' Rarity shouted in the struggles.

Then a third hit came to the side of the train, causing the six ponies to fall to the floor again on impact. As for Spike and Roxas Due to lack of sleep and Roxas's unexpected fainting the previous night, he and Spike sleep throughout the entire attack.

''[snoring]'' Spike says as both his and Roxas's beds were moving back and forward from all the commotions happening outside

''Oooh, looky! Now they're doing tricks!'' Pinkie Pie informs the others about the situation.

Out of the crowd of buffaloes, a small young leaner female buffalo leaped between the backs of its companions. ''Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Now do a backflip!... Or... Just jump?''

She then leaped on top of the moving train, doing a reckless stunt that Rainbow Dash couldn't help but admire.

''Hmm.. Something tells me this isn't a circus act''. Rainbow prepares to fly after her but was stopped by Pinkie

'' Whoa hold on a second there you can't go out there without this Rainbow dash''. Pinkie pulls out Rainbow's kingdom hearts clothes from within her fluffy mane

'' Pinkie how did you even get my clothes there up into my cloud house?'' Rainbow asks in surprise.

'' Ooh silly dashie, it's not just your clothes I brought but everypony else here you girls''. Pinkie Pie started to scratch her mane and a few seconds later the rest of her friend's warrior outfits came out of it.

'' Where did you even find time to do this without us noticing pinkie?'' Twilight asked her eccentric pink friend

'' Guys do you all want to keep on doing the whole asking me twenty questions gaming routine until somepony arrives to murder us?'' Pinkie said in a knowing look sarcastic way.

''No''. All five mares reply

'' Then let's stop wasting time and get to work on this new adventure we're going on and make sure that we all live to fight for another day Let's Go!'' Pinkie quickly says while donning her destiny's garments.

As soon as the group have put on their attires Rainbow Dash flew up to the top of the train to get answers about what is happening right now.

'' Hey there, where ya headed in such a hurry? Wow, you're pretty quick for someone so... bulky. No offense!'' Rainbow Dash appears right in front of the female buffalo to get her attention.

But the buffalo outmaneuvers Rainbow Dash by using her quick reflexes to sidestep to the left. '' I just wanna know– Hey! I'm talking to you–'' She then jumps nimbly and make a 360 barrel roll which she manages to do perfectly and lands right outside the door of the next wagon, across from where Rainbow Dash was.

'' Whoa... Arrgggg... I got you now, you– [groan]'' Rainbow says in amazement but quickly dismisses it to continue chasing her but instead crashes head-on into a train railroad crossing sign.

Once she alluded her attacker she began to disconnect the caboose from the other train cars by using one of her legs to kick directly at the small connection point that held the two wagons together and caused it to unhinge.

As a result, upon the wagon's separations she whistle her brethren to come to her location and have them push the disconnected caboose down the line in the opposite direction, with Bloomberg, Roxas, and Spike still inside. As soon as the others arrive all six ponies could only watch on as the wagon carrying Bloomberg, Roxas, and Spike was left behind as the train continued to speed onward.

''[gasp] They've got Bloomberg and Roxas!'' Applejack shouted terrified when she saw that the wagon where her beloved apple tree and the precious stallion were traveling was left behind and was kidnapped by a herd of buffalos

''Heeeelp!'' Spike yells at the top of his lungs through a window calling out to his friends.

''[gasp] They even got Spike!'' Twilight shouted out in worry about her adopted little brother.

'' Ugggh..'' Rainbow dash said upon regaining conscious.

'' Heeeelp!'' Spike yells again to Rainbow dash from a distance.

"Oh now you´ve done it, Kidnapping Spike and my special somepony Roxas...Ha! I'll show her what happens when you anger the best flyer in all of Equestria and Keyblade wielder apprentice Rainbow Dash! Ow...''. Rainbow said moving a hoof in the air and start shaking it wildly showing her frustrations at the female buffalo while also rubbing her sore head that had a small bump from crashing into the train sign.

As the convoy heads up towards Appleloosa, Twilight voice out her anger at Applejack.

(Kingdom Hearts ReChain of Memories Face it music play)

'' Well I hope you are happy with yourself Applejack because thanks to you we lost Roxas''.

''My Fault? how is it my fault that we lost Roxas Twilight?'' Applejack said as she fails to see how it directly points to her.

'' I told you you should have let one of us stay there in that private room with him in order to keep watch over him after he faint''.

'' Twilight we can't keep tabs on him 24/7 and besides he needs some time being in a room alone to get his thoughts in order after he awakens from his sleep''.

'' But it will be easier for him to handle that if one of us is with him to help Roxas sort out all the details from what tragic memories he went through this time so he can stay calm in the process Applejack!'' Twilight continued.

'' How was I supposed to know someone was planning on robbing the train the next day I had no idea so you can't pin all of this on me''!

'' Don't you get it Applejack if we're not there when Roxas wakes up who knows how he'll react to being kidnapped by a herd of wild buffalos and what his mental state will be in when we find him he will probably think that the buffalos took us out and only kept him alive because of how useful he could be to them and then poof his darkness might use this opportunity to make him berserk and slaughter every single one of the buffalo's herd in his destructive path''.

''I...Uh...'' Applejack said realizing her mistake.

" I hope you understand why I insisted on staying with him in that empty room last night, Applejack. It's important to me that he wakes up and realizes that we're here to support him during this difficult time. He must see that at least one of us is by his side when he opens his eyes."

''Wait what's that suppose to mean Twilight?''

'' Well it's obvious that since I pointed that fact out it clearly to show that I may be the one pony that cares enough to know how serious Roxas's dangerous situation is and want to make an effort to help him overcome it!'' Twilight said with anger.

''Say that again?'' Applejack tempts Twilight to try her.

''If the Cowgirl boots fits!'' Twilight taunts Applejack.

" WELL! IF YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT CARES ABOUT HIM, WHY YOU DIDNT BELIEVE HIM LAST NIGHT WHEN HIS "ALTER EGO" SAID SOME MEAN THINGS ABOUT YOU HUH?" Applejack shouted.

" How did y..." Twilight said but was interrupted.

" Yeah! Roxas told me, you leave him alone the other night and he came to me to unburden himself, he was really sad you know" Applejack continued. " So don't come at me saying that you are the only one that cares for him, we all do"

" You weren't there, and if you say that you care for him, whose idea was it to leave him alone uh?" Twilight said mocking Applejack

''Urk...why you...Ahhh!'' Applejack tackles Twilight to the train's car floor.

'' G-Get off me!'' Twilight said casting a purple magical aura from her horn to levitate Applejack off her body.

'' Whoa!" Applejack said after getting tossed in the opposite direction of the train car.

The two ponies then got up on all fours and stared down at each other with serious frowns.

'' You really want to do this Twilight?'' Applejack asked.

''That all depends on your move Applejack''. Twilight replied.

Upon hearing that Applejack and Twilight continue their stare down until she started to prepare casting a spell at her provoking Twilight to defend herself. Once both of them have they're spells ready they both spoke.

''Fire!'' Applejack launches her attack.

''Fira!'' Twilight launches out her attack.

As the two fireballs collided together it started to become a stalemate for 5 seconds but since Twilight's fireball was much bigger and stronger than Applejack

''Huh no... EARTH!!'' Applejack said summoning an earth wall that blocked the attack.

'' Had enough applejack? Or do you want some more?''. Twilight said

Applejack rode around the earth wall to start another round with Twilight but the rest of their friends started to block the path between the two ponies.

'' Girls what do you think you're doing? This is between me and Twilight!'' Applejack demands a response.

'' No! what are you two trying to prove by fighting like this? Roxas is in danger right so we have to get our heads together and find out how are we going to save him this is right here isn't getting us anywhere''. Pinkie Pie said.

'' Pinkie is right we don't have time to be fighting amongst ourselves we need a plan to help get our friends back''. Fluttershy said.

'' I concur with them, Applejack and Twilight, you both did have good points about how we can help Roxas but you two must realize by now that sometimes our ideas won't always get us the results we hope to expect so we have to work on improvising them once we can get the chance to do so'' Rarity said

'' Sorry Applejack, I guess I got carried away with my assumptions of blame towards you, it's just I don't want us to lose him Roxas means everything to us as we are to him''. Twilight said rubbing her elbow with her hoof.

'' And I'm sorry too, Twilight, for attacking you and saying some private things, it just you accuse me of wanting to get Roxas taken away from us and not caring for him made me snap that you thought that don't value Roxas's life at all''. Applejack said lowering her hat down in sadden way.

Then suddenly the train skidded to a halt making the girls realize that they have arrive at their Destination.

'' We're here c'mon everypony let's go rescue Roxas, Spike, and Bloomberg''. Twilight said in her usual happy self.

'' Right back at ya Sugarcube follow me, everypony I know who can help us find the buffalos''. Applejack said in her natural serious way while putting her hat back on herself.

'' Yippie we got these two stop wanting to hurt each other!'' Pinkie said cheerfully.

'' I'm so glad you two aren't fighting anymore cause we have bigger things to worry about''. Fluttershy relaxingly said

'' Excellent now that we have this all sorted out, it´s time for us to make our move darlings''. Rarity said with a serious smile.

(song ended)

Upon arriving at Appleloosa, Applejack rushes out to tell her cousin Braeburn, who had been waiting excitedly at the station for their arrival, that they have a problem.

''Hey there! Welcome ta A-A-ppleloosa!'' An unknown stallion with yellow fur, a light brown mane, and tail, a cutie mark of a red apple on his flank, and was wearing a leather vest and hat. greeting the ponies that have arrived at Appleloosa train station.

'' Braeburn, listen–'' Applejack said trying to get Braeburn attention but he interrupts her.

'' Cousin Applejack, mind yer manners, you have yet ta introduce me to your compadres! Shame on you!'' Braeburn scold Applejack.

'' Braeburn, listen, somethin' terrible's happened–'' Applejack spoke again, Unfortunately, Braeburn insists on giving his cousin and her friends a tour around the new town.

'' Terrible is right, your train is a full seven minutes late! That's seven minutes less for you to delight in the pleasures and wonders of... A-A-A-ppleloosa! Boggles the mind, we settler ponies built all this in just the past year, doesn't it?! And as you can see, we have all of the finest comforts. Like horse-drawn carriages''! Braeburn said showing the group the town

When Applejack and her friends saw the town, they immediately noticed how rustic it was, much like the old towns of the Old West, with large wooden houses, carriages pulled by the ponies themselves, a tavern, and of course, all wearing hats like it was done in the old west.

Black Stone: Okay, you pull now.

Noteworthy: Aww, we just switched.

Braeburn: And those there are horse-drawn carriages.

Applejack: ...Listen, Braeburn, I– Oof!

Braeburn: And here's our local waterin' hole, the Salt Block.

Morton Saltworthy: That's enough salt for you!

Ol' Salt: Can't I at least... get a glass of water?

Braeburn then led them to a small house at the entrance to the village, where a stallion with a large mustache rested, wearing a blue leather jacket, a red scarf around his neck, and a black hat, but what caught the mare's attention the most was the silver star he had on his jacket and his intimidating look.

'' Over there's the office of Sheriff Silverstar''.

'' And here's where we have our wild west dances! And here's where we have our mild west dances!" Braeburn quickly shoves the group to the center of town to see the earth pony farmers and their families dancing and having fun in their community activities.

'' But, Braeburn, we–'' Applejack tries to speak again but Braeburn then led them to the final area of their tour.

On the outskirts of town, there is a ravine, Applejack, and the others notice in the middle of the ravine there was a large plain, in which several dozen apple trees were planted. And some farmer ponies were underneath and were hitting the apple trees with great effort.

'' And here's the most wonderful sight in all of... A-A-Appleloosa! Our apple orchard''. Braeburn said pointing at the massive land plain of fully grown apple orchards

Applejack: Braeburn!

Braeburn: The first harvest should be any day now.

Applejack: Braebu–

Braeburn: Good thing too!

Applejack: Brae–

Braeburn: 'Cause we need that grub to live on.

Applejack: BRAEBURN!

Braeburn: Uh, yes, cuz?

Applejack finally getting Braeburn's attention. She tells him what had happened to the train before their arrival, and Braeburn sadly says that he's aware of the whole situation, stating that the buffalo are demanding for them to remove the trees, but they argue that they can't, otherwise, the town wouldn't be able to survive in the desert.

Applejack: You have a very nice town an' all, but we have a hu-uge problem! Some of our friends are missin'!

Fluttershy: A stampede of buffalo.

Rarity: They took Spike and Roxas!

Twilight Sparkle: Rainbow Dash went after them!

Fluttershy: And we can't find Pinkie Pie.

Applejack: And we had an apple tree with us for your orchard, but they took that too!

Braeburn: Did you say... buffalo? [sigh] Them buffalo, they want us settler ponies to take every single tree you see here of this land. They are sure as hay don't want any new ones added in.

Fluttershy: But why?

Braeburn: Beats me. We put a lot of hard work into this land, so we can feed our town, our families, our foals! And now they're sayin' all these trees have to go? T'ain't fair...

Upon hearing that made the whole group have concerned thoughts about the situation with sad looks on their faces, but most of it was worrying about what is happening to their pegasus-colt Roxas.

Meanwhile back with Rainbow dash

She was somewhere in the middle of the desert sneaking around very stealthily hopping around from one big rock to another, quickly peeking at her surroundings left and right, and tip-toeing around and passing cacti, animal bones, and sandy dunes.

'' Ooh, I can't wait to get my hooves on that little buffalo... Hnnh... Ow! Nobody tricks Rainbow Dash and gets away with it''.

'' Boo!!'' Pinkie pie appeared right next to her.

'' Yah! ...Pinkie Pie!'' Rainbow Dash screams out floating in the air and falling down to the ground.

'' Ah, ya caught me! Looks like I tricked you and didn't get away with it either! You're good''. Pinkie Pie said.

'' Shhshh! What do you think you're doing Pinkie?!'' Rainbow put a hoof to the piny mare's mouth to keep her quiet

'' Coincidentally, I had the same idea as you Rainbow Dash that is to find and rescue Spike and Roxas by getting to the buffalo herd''. Pinkie said her reasons for showing up with her.

'' Well you gotta get out of here!" Rainbow hastily said.

Pinkie Pie: I do?

Rainbow Dash: You're gonna blow my cover.

Pinkie Pie: I am?

'' And the more of us there are out here, the more chances of us getting... caught.'' Rainbow Dash said putting her hooves on her pinkie's chest and insisting on telling her to leave but when they heard a rumbling noise, like that of an avalanche that was rapidly approaching.

Then they both saw how a cloud of dust was fast approaching them. It was already too late when they realized that this cloud of dust and noise was caused by a huge herd of buffalo, which quickly surrounded them and blocked their way.

Several dozen buffaloes had surrounded them, all very different from Little Strongheart since these were adult males, large and corpulent. They all shared disgusted looks when they saw who invaded their lands. And those disgusted looks quickly turned to angry looks when seeing that these invaders are trespassing on their home turf

'' Run, Pinkie, I'll hold 'em off. Save yourself!'' Rainbow Dash said getting ready in her fighting position on all fours with a frown on her face.

''Stop! Dash, Pinkie, 'sup? Hey, no worries, I know those guys. They're cool''. Suddenly from out of nowhere Spike appeared with the herd of buffalos using the new respect that he has somehow earned from the buffalo to break the fight.

'' If you say so, Spike. Catch ya later, bro''. One of the male buffalo said to Spike casually and left the area.

Pinkie and Rainbow Dash are brought to the buffalo tribe's camp as the Sun was about to set and turn into Night, where they meet the young female buffalo that they saw from the train again. Upon arrival, Pinkie and Rainbow Dash saw the place where the tribe settled, a plain with several cloth and leather huts where the buffalo lived temporarily.

Immediately the buffaloes pushed them to the center of the place, where there was a bonfire and a huge standing buffalo, much more imposing than the others and wearing a large Indian plume.

'' Seems they took me by mistake. And they feel awful about it too, poor guys. Fortunately, they respect dragons, so they treat me like an honored guest''. Spike said across from the bonfire

''[sniff] Ugh...'' Rainbow said and move away from a bowl which was an ugly dough without much color or flavor, which seemed more like plaster than food.

'' Still, they don't like ponies much, though... But you're with me, so it's cool''. Spike continues to reassure Rainbow dash

'' Huh. Well, I still don't trust them. I say we turn tail and bail while we still–'' Rainbow Dash said as she stood up and trotted around the bonfire a little to look around the campsite for any suspicious activities lurking around the areas.

''Mmm! [munching] Before we finish eating? Are you loco in the coco?! Can I please have more of that mushy stuff, whatever it was?'' Pinkie Pie said after globing the whole mushy bowl like a snob pig.

'' Certainly. It's the only thing we have to eat in these lands." A female buffalo said with a sad smile after shortly arriving with a bowl of blue gems for Spike.

"It's not tasty but it's very nutritious. And, Mr. Spike, you like gemstones, yes?'' the buffalo said offering the bowl to him

'' Turquoise. Mmm! [munching] Heh hah! This here is Little Strongheart, and these are my friends Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash''. Spike said chowing down on his dinner meal

'' You!'' Rainbow Dash pointed at the female buffalo with revelation anger.

''You!'' Little strongheart said upon recognizing the blue winged pegasus.

''That's it! We are outta here!'' Rainbow Dash turns to leave to find Roxas and Bloomberg

'' Wait! Please accept my apologies for what happened on the train. We didn't mean for anyone to be hurt''. Little Strongheart said trying to explain her actions to Rainbow Dash.

''Yeah, right! You and your buffalo herd attacked the train and dislodged it capturing not only the train car but kidnapping two of our friends''. Rainbow Dash turns her head back to lash out harshly toward little Strongheart.

'' We only ever wanted the tree. The settler ponies have overtaken the land and have planted an orchard all over it! Because of their thoughtlessness, we can no longer run over our traditional stampeding grounds''. Strongheart explain their reasons

Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie: Huh?

'' I think it's time they met Chief Thunderhooves''. Spike said finishing his food and go getting the Leader of the Buffalo tribe.

" I Don't care, where is Roxas?" Rainbow Dash said but she was interrupted by a strong deep voice.

" Why are you bringing these pathetic ponies before me?" A great buffalo said in a deep voice, looking with extreme disgust at Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie.

'' So they can know how important these lands are to you Chief Thunder-hooves''. Spike said

'' Hmmh. We have a long and winding stampeding trail that we have run upon for many generations. Those were our sacred lands! It's our ancestral route that we must cross every year, and you occupied and blocked it without caring about anything. All of our ancestors traveled that route for centuries, and now you arrive and usurp our lands and destroy our ancestral traditions." [breath] My father stampeded upon these grounds, and his father before him, and his father before him, and his father before him, and his father before him, and–''. Chief Thunderhooves explaining their life story.

'' I think they get the idea, Chief''. Little Strongheart said stopping their leader from monologuing too much.

Chief Thunderhooves: Hmph. It is a sacred tradition to run the path every year. But this year, these... settler ponies, these... [snort] Appleloosans! [snorting]

Little Strongheart: They planted apple trees all over it without asking our permission.

Pinkie Pie: Well that's not very nice. Right, Rainbow Dash?

'' Hmph...'' Rainbow dash acted like she doesn't care.

'' The ponies refused to move their trees, so we are stuck here, and it is not fair!'' Little Strongheart said angrily.

Spike: See, Rainbow Dash? They had a good reason to–

''Huh... Ah!'' Rainbow stop all the talking by standing up and doing a heavy stomp to the ground with her hoof.

[buffalos gasping]

'' I'll say they had a good reason! C'mon. We have some apple-pickin' Appleloosans to talk to!'' Rainbow Dash said changing her attitude from hatred to determination to help the buffalo herd.

It made the buffalos smile at her answer.

'' Oh thank you for listening and seeing to reason Rainbow Dash we buffalos appreciate it''. Little Strongheart said in ceremonious happiness.

'' But first, where's our friend Roxas? we need to see if he's okay''. Rainbow Dash said.

'' Oh...umm about your friend... Rainbow dash he's not here anymore''. Little Strongheart said with a little cringe.

'' Huh? What are you talking about? he's not here?'' Rainbow Dash said.

'' He was with the apple tree along with Spike when you took the train car holding them''. Pinkie Pie said

'' Yeah Strongheart... you and I both saw him resting in one of your tents after you found him in that train with me and we couldn't wake him up''. Spike said


''I know it's just, Spike when you left with some of our herd to find your friends... the pegasus Roxas you called had woken up shortly after, took the apple tree with him, and started flying away''. Strongheart said.

''What?!'' Pinkie, Rainbow, and Spike at the same time

'' I agree with my daughter, your pony friend has not only woken from his slumber but he attacked some of my buffalos that were guarding the apple tree we captured and made off with our Prize''. Chief Thunder-hooves said.

'' Not only that but he somehow managed to attack them without lifting a hoof to hit them. He was using the Wind to do that without having to use his wings or anything to create a friction of air to blow them aside in his direction and around his sides ''.

''And apparently, it might have just been the sun reflecting off my eyes but when I saw him walking towards the apple tree from a distance his blue eyes were like kinda glowing and changing yellow''.

'' Then as soon he was at the tree something came out of his back some kind of dark tentacles things which wrap around the tree pulling it up from the ground and then he just took off at random direction and he did all of this without saying a single word to us''. Little Strongheart said all of these things.

''WHAT?!'' All 3 of them say again but louder this time

''Oh no Dashie he's-''. Pinkie pie try to say

'' I know Pinkie but where could he have gone?'' Rainbow dash said.

'' Wait a minute Strongheart, so Roxas took Bloomberg with him in his escape, that means he must be heading towards Appleloosa''. Spike said smiling pointing out the fact.

'' Hmm that does make sense since you all were heading to that town there with that new apple tree to plant so he musta left to finish the job''. Strongheart said

'' No! That is unacceptable he must be stopped, he is a dangerous creature with unknown dark magic, he´s a menace''. Chief Thunder-hooves said in anger

'' Whoa, hold on there chief did you forget that some of your men were taken down by him so easily without him putting up a fight?''. Spike pointed out.

'' He's is right, you're only making things worse, let us handle Roxas, we know how to deal with him better than any of you could''. Pinkie said putting a hoof on her chest.

'' You all can count on us to straighten this whole situation out but you need to trust us''. Rainbow said seriously.

'' You're all asking us to put our entire lives in your hooves to make this right, I trust you guys you have my word''. Little Strongheart said.

''[sighing] Fine but you only get one chance to fix this otherwise we'll have to take our land back by Force Understand!'' The leader of the buffalo herd said sternly.

'' Don't worry Chief Thunder-hooves we will help make this right for your people and the ponies in Appleloosa let's go, team''. Spike said having a fist up in the air.

'' Wait before we leave, do any of you know why your friend is doing all of this for a tree?'' Little heart said.

'' It's because it belongs to one of our friends, her name is Applejack, and Roxas the pegasus you just met is living and working with her family''. Rainbow Dash said.

'' Applejack spent a lot of time caring and growing that tree at her farm in Ponyville and Roxas knows how much that tree means to her since it reminds her of her family''. Pinkie Pie continued.

'' And he wants to make sure that she's happy especially since her family took him to their Home two months ago after he was injured trying to get to safety from his enemies hunting him down like a mouse trying to evade a group of snakes from eating them''. Spike finish concluding the statements.

''I see thank you for telling me, now let's go find your friend''. Little Strongheart said with a sympathetic smile.

Elsewhere in the desert...

'' I'm...almost there... I can feel... my friends nrgh!'' Roxas said with difficulty as he flies in the air with the apple tree Bloomberg behind his back.

" I don't remember... how I woke up in the desert with Bloomberg, but now that I Have him I should bring it back to the town.

'' It's been a long flying trip... but on the bright side... no native equestrian animals, heartless, and nobodies... have been appearing to try to kill me. Heh heh heh... wait what's that ahead of me''. Roxas stammers as he sees some buildings that are some distance in front of him.

Upon arriving he sees a big sign at the entrance of the village

''Welcome to Appleloosa. Yes, I finally made it Now all I have is Argh''. Roxas said but felt a dark energy pulse coming from within

'' No! Not like this I must hurry and plant this for Applejack''. Roxas struggled to stay afloat but soon felt like somepony was watching him from behind.

" No Nightmare... you're not ruining this...I´m not going to let you" Roxas said.

" So lame...I already did it with the buffalos in the morning, hehe" Nightmare said.

" What did you do?!" Roxas asked.

" Well I know that we are being watched, I needed to catch the attention of our guest, so I put some buffalos to sleep" Nightmare said.

" You trash! How di-" Roxas stopped.

Roxas quickly turn around to see if anybody was behind him but to his surprise, no pony was there.

''Huh that's strange I could swear somebody was there watching me" He thought.

" He´s here I know, you can't stop me Roxas you're just delaying the truth." Nightmare mocked him.

'' Just...shut...up" He said with struggle.

As Roxas continues to fly around Applelossa to find the perfect spot to plant Bloomberg a dark shadowy figure emerges from the ground and continues its pursuit of its target.

Roxas noticed the buildings are large rustic wooden houses and empty carriages that need to be pulled by the ponies themselves. He saw that no pony was outside at this time of night so he figure the citizens have all gone home while his friends must have spent the night somewhere in the village so he continue scouring around. Until when he arrived at the outskirt of the village he spots a ravine and noticed in the middle of the ravine there was a large plain, in which several dozen apple trees were planted.

'' This must be the place where Applejack wanted to place Bloomberg in now where to put it...ah-ha''. Roxas saw an unused hilltop in the field of apple trees that overlooks the entire valley of the apple orchard plain so he planted Bloomberg at the top of the hill.

'' And...there we go...Bloomberg Welcome to your new home!'' Roxas said placing the tree down while his hooves turn dark.

His body also started to turn dark. He then grabbed some red flowers from within the apple plain to bring them all together and make the planting of Applejack's tree special by making a red rose heart-shaped image around the Tree enabling it to become a symbol of peace and union that despite it being grown in a wasteland if there are people that care about it and work together to keep it alive than there is hope for its survival in the future the same thing that Roxas himself is going through too.

'' Heh, mission accomplished...I did it for you Applejack Urrk... A-ah-ah''. Roxas said smiling but his body started to get numb.

" Is time, lend me your body, I can feel that our guest is here" Nightmare ordered.

" N...N...No...o...o..." Roxas fainted just as the darkness engulfed his entire body.

At the same time, a dark corridor appeared, and from its insides, the dark brown pony appeared.

'' What we have here? ''. The dark brown said appearing before him.

" So we met at last, I wanted to see you" Nightmare said.

" You must be the dark entity that has taken my brother´s body, what a silly joke" The pony said.

" You are not a very cherry fella, aren´t you? But well let´s get straight to the point" Nightmare said

" Which is..."

" I think we both have something the other wants, I can offer you more power and eradicate your weaknesses entirely just let me see inside your memories it caught my eye that here in your "brother" body I saw memories of you but they were quite blurry " Nightmare explained.

" HAHAHA, you pitiful creature I would never let you see my memories, although...your offer is quite tempting but I have seen your true intentions you're so easy to read like an open book. " The pony said. " You are just searching for a new stronger host to consume, and your search is over you have one in front of you."

" Eh, you are more clever than the boy here, so what did you say, do we have a deal?" Nightmare said.

" Yes, but first, you will have to wait...I have some plans for you" The dark pony said.

" Oh no I'm not going to leave before seeing something" Nightmare said jumping out from Roxas´s body and trying to merge with the dark pony.

But the dark pony imbues his hand with darkness and effortlessly seizes Nightmare.

" Know your place stupid creature" The dark pony said throwing Nightmare back to Roxas but not before touching his chest.

" W...What did you do to me?!" Nightmare shouted.

" I said I have plans for you, you will stay in the body of my brother until I tell you otherwise. I want you to lurk so deep in his thoughts and search for a guy named Ventus" The dark pony said throwing Nightmare back to Roxas but not before touching his chest.

" If I do that my host will die, is too risky" Nightmare explained.

" I don't really care what happens to him or you..." The dark pony said.

" But isn't he, your brother?" Nightmare explained.

"There´s a lot of things you don't understand idiot now do what I said" The dark pony said.

" And what is this symbol in my chest?" Nightmare asked seeing a weird symbol not related to the heartless or nobodies.

"That means that you now belong to me, that symbol will help me to know what are you doing all the time, it also will help my brother to unleash his darkness more easily and it might change his looks little" The dark pony said.

" Nonsense I don't belong to anyone" Nightmare said showing some insurrection but the mark stopped his entire body and forced him to do what the pony told him.

" Now you are a slave, if you do your job correctly I will fulfill my part of the deal, now if you excuse me, I have something else to do" The dark pony said opening a dark portal and leaving the area.

Nightmare was really pissed, he cannot believe that someone outsmarted him so easily, and now he was a slave.

" Darn it, I should not have trusted him...but now there's no way out of this, I must fulfill my part as soon as possible, and now I need to be careful with him" Nightmare said watching Roxas.

" Who might be this Ventus...could he be one of the voices I heard in Roxas memories? It might be but those memories were so blurry...DAMN IT ALL" Nightmare said punching the ground.

" I should return to Roxas body for now...and I will have to wait for an opportunity to see that memory" Nightmare said going back to Roxas. The pegasus was still unconscious till the next morning.

Day 65: The Dark Awakening

In the morning, Applejack and her friends along with Braeburn were packing up their saddlebags filled with supplies ready to set out looking for their friends.

'' Ow! [groaning] Gently, please!'' Rarity said after feeling pain from Applejack tightening her saddlebags.

'' Sorry, Rarity, but our friends are out there and we have ta' be ready for a long hike into buffalo territory if we're gonna save 'em! Let's go!'' Applejack said and started running out of the village.

Just then Pinkie Pie, Spike, and Rainbow Dash return to Appleloosa with Little Strongheart just as the other mares, and Braeburn are about to set out in search of them.

'' Hi, guys!'' Pinkie Pie said as the others ran pass them.

''Pinkie! We're so glad you're safe thank goodness''. Fluttershy said overjoyed.

"How did you escape from the buffalo?" Twilight said.

''We didn't!'' Pinkie replied

[ponies gasp]

'' We promised the buffalo a chance to talk''. Rainbow Dash said.

''Oh, yeah? 'Bout what?'' Applejack said skeptical.

Rainbow Dash urges Little Strongheart to tell them why the Appleloosans should move the trees

'' We brought our new pal Little Strongheart here to explain to the Appleloosans why they should move the apple trees off buffalo land''.

'' That information would be quite help–'' Braeburn try to say but was interrupted by his cousin.

'' That's weird. 'Cause my cousin Braeburn here wants to explain to the buffalo why they should let the apple trees stay'' Applejack said

'' That would be a useful thing to–'' Little Strongheart tries to speak but was interrupted by Rainbow Dash.

'' The land is theirs! You planted the trees not knowing that. Honest mistake. Now, you just gotta move 'em, that's all''. Rainbow Dash argues.

'' Well... heh...'' was all Braeburn could said.

'' They busted their rumps here! An' now they're supposed ta bust their rumps again, just 'cause some buffalo won't stampede someplace else?'' Applejack argues.

'' Plant the trees somewhere else!'' Rainbow Dash continues her ranting.

'' Where?! It's the only flatland around these parts!'' Applejack insists.

'' The buffalo had it first!''

''The settler ponies need it to live!''

''Come on, Applejack!''

'' [Having her head over Rainbow Dash] You're bein' unreasonable!''

'' [Having her head over Applejack] I put my hoof down!''

Both Braeburn and Little Strongheart find themselves in an uncomfortable situation where they are compelled to speak but are unable to express anything meaningful to each other. The tension grows, prompting Twilight to intervene and acknowledge that both sides have valid reasons for wanting to retain the land.

''Look! Both the settlers and the buffalo have good reasons to use this land. There must be something we can do''

''Hey! I've got an idea!'' Pinkie Pie said appearing between the three ponies

'' Wait hold on a second before we help address the buffalos and pony settlers' private property rights aren't we forget somepony everyone''. Rarity shouted out.

'' Oh Goodness me you're right Rarity where is Roxas? I don't see him with you 4''. Fluttershy pointed out.

''Umm... girls about... Roxas... this is not going to be easy''. Spike having trouble speaking out to them

Sometime later...

''WHAT''!!!! Twilight, Applejack, Fluttershy, and Rarity scream out there at the top of their lungs after hearing what had happened to Roxas

'' Who-hee that's some shouting there I can hear my ears ringing''. Braeburn said having a hoof digging into his ear.

'' Me too I agree with you there Sir''. Little Strongheart said doing the same thing as him.

'' Okay okay lets all just calm down here girls, Roxas made had escaped the custody of the buffalo herd with his dark powers but he also used them to help him carry the apple tree Bloomberg here to Appleloosa so he must somewhere in the village by now Right so no pony freak out''. Twilight said rubbing her head as her eyes started twitching.

'' Right Twilight I mean why else would he have graben the apple tree with him during his escape cause he knows how important it means to me''. Applejack said

''But where could we find him?'' Fluttershy said

'' She is right darling, Roxas could be anywhere in Appleloosa''. Rarity said.

'' Umm sorry to interrupt everypony but Who is that standing right behind ya'll''. Little Strongheart said pointing at the bring behind them

Hearing that made everypony turn around and what they saw surprised them.

''Hey imbeciles...this way''. The dark pony said.

''Hey wait''. Twilight said but the pony behind them just kept walking forward

''Who's that pony? you know him ma'am?'' Braeburn asked Twilight

'' No, I have no idea who he is, but he was on the train with us heading to Appleloosa and he attacked a friend of ours almost 2 months ago in Cloudsdale''. Twilight answered him.

'' He was insulting us'' Fluttershy said

'' ARGHH, THIS GUY!!'' Rainbow Dash said angrily.

'' I'm more concerned about where he's trying to lead us''. Applejack with a skeptical frown.

'' Maybe IT'S A TRAP-AHHH!'' Pinkie Pie shouted out very loud and fast with her hooves up in the air with a panicked expression on her face.

'' Or perhaps he's trying to lead us to Roxas''. Rarity said.

'' Well we're not going to find out about anything standing around here let's go after him before he gets away''. Spike said chasing after him.

'' Spike wait, you could get hurt!'' Little strongheart said chasing after him.

''Hold on, I'm coming too!'' Braeburn said chasing after her.

'' Looks like we don't have any choice everypony quick after them''. Applejack said running after those three.

As the whole group gave chase after the mysterious adversary pony they arrive at the apple orchard plains but lost sight of him.

'' Huff...Huff...Huff where did it go?'' Applejack said.

'' Hmm...over there I see him''. Rainbow Dash quickly survey the entire area and spot him at one of the plain hill treetops.

'' Come on we got to hurry!'' Pinkie Pie said heading in that direction

Once they arrive at the location the group felt tired at that point.

The pony didn't say anything but just pointed a hoof towards his direction in front of him prompting the others to look up and see what he was pointing at. Once they manage to catch their breath and look at what was in front of them Applejack recognizes what it was.

'' Bloomberg!'' Applejack shouted out upon recognizing the apple tree in front of her and glad that her precious tree is here safe and sound in Appleloosa.

'' Wait that's not the only thing, there look below it''. Rainbow Dash grabs Applejack´s face and redirects her attention to the bottom of its roots.

(Kingdom Hearts Rechain of Memories Namine's song)

''Roxas!'' Everybody except Braeburn called out so loudly after they spot their pegasus friend unconscious with his head down at the base of the Apple Tree

Everyone ran towards him and Braeburn spoke first.
'' So this is your other friend you told me about?''

''Yeah he is... Roxas, what happen to you?'' Applejack said looking at her friend injured on the ground

'' Hey bub what did you do to our friend?'' Rainbow Dash turn her neck around to speak to the dark pony but he was nowhere in sight.

'' Hey where you go come back here we're not done with you yet?'' Rainbow shouted out for him which caught the other's attention.

'' Remember Rainbow, he also uses portals to move, he´s not here anymore''. Rarity said.

'' Just who is that pony?" Pinkie pie said

'' Forgot him, we need to worry about Roxas he needs our help to wake up, we don't know what that dark pony said or did. ''. Twilight said examining his body for any sort of wounds.

''How could this have happened to him?'' Fluttershy said with worry.

'' Is there anything we can do for him?'' Little strong heart said.

'' We should get him back to town and let the doctors take a look at him''. Braeburn advises the group.

'' Wait everypony he's not injured just unconscious and probably in another sleep-induced comatose state''. Twilight said after doing a thorough search on his body

'' So how are we going to wake him up Twilight?'' Applejack asked.

'' Hmm...I have...an idea girls but you all need to trust me okay''. Twilight said as she turn her neck toward them.

'' Is your idea something dangerous Twilight?'' Spike said nervously putting two finger claws together in and out

'' Is not that dangerous but it's the only thing I can think of that can speed up his waking process to help us deal with this crisis happening in Appleloosa''. Twilight said and then turn her attention towards him resulting in her pulling his head up and having her horn and head touching his forehead

'' Girls I need your help, I'm going to use a new spell I´ve worked on, It's an advanced form of mind search." Twilight explained.

'' I get it, you are going to see what's making Roxas unconscious'' Applejack asked.

'' Yeah, basically, but I need you that all watch over us because I'm not going to be able to move." Twilight explained.

''Don´t worry darling.'' Rarity shouted out in anger.

Twilight got closer to Roxas's forehead, she concentrate her magic on her horn causing an electric spark between them that lasted for one second resulting in Twilight and roxas foreheads having light and dark energy lines.

'' Look at all that dark energy!!" Rarity shouted

'' I can´t believe it '' Applejack said surprised.

'' What is happening inside Spiky´s head?''. Rainbow dash asked

'' I don't even know what is even happening in my mind, I can't believe Roxas is struggling so much with this '' Pinkie Pie said sadly.

'' I can´t watch this''. Fluttershy said

'' Come on Twilight you can do this''. Spike stating out the fact.

''Please Twilight''. The 5 mares said

Meanwhile, Inside Roxas's mind, Roxas was sleep floating in the air motionless standing upright in a surrounding area where there is nothing but grey-whiteness the same color as his pony form's coat.

'' Roxas Roxas can you hear me Roxas wake up?'' A soft soothing familiar voice calling out to the sleeping pegasus floating in the air motionless

''Hmm..urrh...arhh! Who's there?'' Roxas weary said as he tries to look around his surroundings.

''Roxas!" Suddenly a shadowy image of a pony started floating toward him.

As it kept coming closer the shadowy pony's appearance started to become much more clearer.

'' Oh Twilight...what are you doing here?'' Roxas said reaching out his hoof towards her upon seeing the familiar face of somepony he knows and trust.

'' I'm sorry it took me this last long to get back to you Roxas, I didn't want this to happen''. Twilight said sadly reaching out her hoof towards the stallion. '' I'm sorry for not believing your story, I'm sorry for not trusting you, I´m a bad friend, I hope you can forgive me. ''.

'' It doesn't matter, what does matter is that you're here, but be careful someone might be here with us now''. Roxas said with a sad smile that he isn't alone anymore.

" TWILIGHT!!!! What are you doing here!!!" Nightmare shouted appearing in front of the pair.

'' So this is the thing that has causing you problems huh Roxas?''. Twilight said. '' Your alter ego''.

" Get out of here, I need to find some memories" Nightmare shouted appearing in front of the pair.

'' What did you have in your chest? I don't recognize that symbol''. Roxas asked.

" Enough!" Nightmare said.

'' No! You need to get out of his mind now, and I´ll be the one to help you do so''. Twilight said. '' Leave this to me, Roxas, Let me repay you from before" Twilight said conjuring a sealing spell in Nightmare, and then Twilight got closer to Roxas.

" NOO YOU WON´T STOP THIS!" Nightmare said struggling to get free from the seal, luckily for him the symbol that the dark pony placed on his chest started to glow.

But Twilight and Roxas didn't see this, they continue to reach out to each other their hoof's collided together which then made both their bodies glow white until the whole white area they were in got a lot brighter as it was being engulfed by the light being generated and released from there bodies.

'' Twilight...thank you''. Roxas said.

Back in the real world, Twilight's friends saw that the energy waves coming from between the two ponies suddenly stop and then 5 seconds later Twilight open her eyes slowly.

''Well, Twilight what happened in there, is he okay?'' Everybody asked the purple unicorn what transpired from within the Pegasus's mind

'' Roxas...he...[sigh] he's glad that he's not alone by himself anymore''. Twilight said smiling

''[Phew] Thank goodness but what was it like in there?'' Everypony said

'' It´s all grey-white just like Roxas. He was just floating in the air upright motionless as he sleeps it's like his mind was just completely empty like there was nothing there for him to think about, but I saw his "alter" ego, the main thing that was making him go wild is that creature inside him but I put a sealing spell on him ''. Twilight answered them in surprising awe.

''Hmm hey everybody looks like he's waking up!'' Braeburn and little Strongheart said at the same time

As the mane 6 and Spike turn their attentions to Roxas his hooves start to move slightly until he then starts to move his knees and legs up causing him to stand up on his hindlegs with his eyes still closes.

''Good morning Roxas how are you feeling?'' Twilight said in a casual way.

'' And Good morning to all of you. my body feels sore after being asleep for so long, but I should be fine after I do some workout other than that there are no problems what so ever''. Roxas said in a neutral expression as he open his eyes.

Hearing that made Twilight feel so glad making her trot towards him.

'' Good... I'm so glad to see awake... Roxas''. she said to him with happy sadness while she slowly wraps her hooves around him in a gentle hug.

Seeing and hearing her feel sad made Roxas speak

'' Is there something wrong Twilight? Did something happen to you and our friends while I was unconscious?''

'' No I'm just happy that we finally found you and got you back that's all''. Twilight responded to him as she hold him even tighter

''Glad to see you still alive and well Roxas we were so worried about what was happening to you after we got separated from you by the buffalo herd''. The rest of Twilight's friends said and came forward to hug him too

Roxas smiled in response to this and began to hug them all back in his wings and hooves'' I'm glad to be back with you girls''.

'' Aww isn't that cute it's like they're all one big happy couple''. Little Strongheart whisper to Braeburn.

'' Yeah I agree, at least he has ponies looking out for him the same way that he's looking out for them''. Braeburn whisper back to her.

(song ended)

'' Umm a-hem I would hate to break up this touching reunion girls but we have more pressing things to address too remember'' Spike said coughing up a little to get everybody's attention.

''Oh your right Spike, sorry, but we kind of got lost in the moment there''. The mane 6 said and began pulling away from him

''Pressing things? guys what's going on?" Roxas said.

A long explanation to Roxas later...

'' Really? Well, Im relieved that Applejack and Twilight work things out quickly, the last thing we want is that all of us get split and on our own''.

''But Im still concerned about this dark pony, why did he lead all of you to me? does he have a plan or something?''

Roxas explained but he quickly change subject to the main problem right now.

'' Let's think of that later and focus on the problem here, so...what we're dealing with right now is that the buffalos and pony settlers are trouble dealing with who claims the rightful property of this land''. Roxas said putting a hoof to his side after hearing his friends and the female buffalo's side of the story

'' Yes exactly, Roxas if we don't figure out a solution to this problem soon a riot between these two species could occur''. Twilight said

'' The egghead is right, the buffalo's leader only gave us this one chance to make peace with them or there will be chaos afterward''. Rainbow Dash said next.

'' But we shouldn't start worrying sugarcube pinkie pie said she has an idea that could help us with our problem''. Applejack said.

'' But before we try out her idea; I want to say that I'm sorry for putting you and your friends through all that all we wanted was just the apple tree in the train car we had no idea you and spike were in there also please accept my sincerest apologizes''. Little Strongheart said nodding her face.

Roxas walks up to her and put his hooves on her shoulder.

'' It's okay I forgive you little Strongheart what matters is that you didn't hurt Spike or any of my friends, that's what counts... now then shall we take care of this owner's property rights dilemma''.

''Thank you Roxas''. Little Strongheart said and gave him a quick hug.

''Yeah sure thing now lets go''. Roxas said hugging her back and then letting go.

''We're all surprise that you were able to bring Bloomberg here and Roxas myself too we like what you did to plant it''. The mane 6 said looking at the apple tree, especially at the tree's surrounding area being filled with red roses

'' Thanks, when I planted it here last night, I wanted it to be special for Applejack so when she sees it she'd know that I have found the perfect spot that will help Bloomberg continue to grow for a long life ahead so what do you think Applejack?'' Roxas said looking at the tree as well.

'' I loved it it is a perfect spot for Bloomberg thank you Roxas for helping a family member of mine make it to his new home safely and for doing this very important thing to me''. Applejack said trotting towards him and nuzzling his face

'' I thought that you would, and I did this because I want you to stay happy you have done so much for me, I felt like I needed to repay the favor''. Roxas said nuzzling her face back

'' All right, all right, I think that's enough with the whole mushy stuff already come on everyone we work to do''. Rainbow said with a small serious frown on her face.

'' She´s right okay everypony here's the plan''. Pinkie Pie said as she pulled every creature towards her very closely so they can all huddle together

Back in the town of Appleloosa Pinkie Pie's plan is to have Twilight and her friends build a stage and gather the pony settlers for a Live Talent Show while little Strongheart go gets her buffalo herd and bring them there to watch as well so she can teach them a life lesson that can help benefit both the pony and buffalo family's about ownership of the land's property.

Once they all arrive at the center of town to witness this talent show Pinkie pops her head out a little bit to see her audience and looks towards, Spike at the right who is wearing a small black hat giving him a wink and giving him the signal to start playing the Piano for the song and dance she made for them. Pinkie Pie sending out a message about sharing by putting on a quick song-and-dance number, as both Appleloosans and buffalo watch. Pinkie tries to encourage them to share by singing about the similarities between the ponies and buffalo.
[piano intro]

[Pinkie Pie]
We may be divided
But of you all, I beg
To remember we're all hoofed
At the end of each leg
No matter what the issue
Come from wherever you, please
All this fighting gets you nothing
But hoof-and-mouth disease
Arguing's not the way
Hey, come out and play!
It's a shiny, new day
So, what do you say?
You gotta share
You gotta care
It's the right thing to do
You gotta share
You gotta care
And there'll always be a way through
Our diets, I should mention
Are completely vegetarian
We all eat hay and oats
Why be at each other's throats?
You gotta share
You gotta care
It's the right thing to do
And there'll always be a way
Throoooough!

Unfortunately, Thunderhooves and the town's sheriff Silverstar were not impressed. The only thing they could agree on is that Pinkie's performance was the worst they had ever seen. As for everyone else, they won't entirely sure what to make of pinkie pie's strange cowgirl song so they all have confusing expressions all expect for Roxas, he has a stoic expression but hidden with that neutral face his mind was mesmerized and delighted on focusing on seeing pinkie pie like this more since the dress she wore was a purple and black dress, she has small purple feathers on its back, a single purple feather in her mane, black transparent sleeves with small pinkie polka dots, and black transparent sleeves on her legs that have black stripe lines on them.

The way how she used it during her singing and dancing allowed her to bring out more of her hidden gorgeous flirting beauty inside herself which cause him to have his cheeks starting to heat up.

Spike: [applauds] All right, Pinkie Pie! That was fantastic! What a great song! Yeah, right on!

Chief Thunderhooves: It appears that Sheriff Silverstar and I have come to... an agreement.

Sheriff Silverstar: We have.

Chief Thunderhooves: That was the worst performance we've ever seen.

Sheriff Silverstar: Teh... Abso-tively!

Chief Thunderhooves: The time for action... Hmh... is upon us! Our stampede will start at high noon today. And if the orchard is still there, we'll flatten it... and the whole town!

[ponies gasp]

Little Strongheart: But, Chief!

Sheriff Silverstar: An' we Appleloosans say you'd better bring yer best, 'cause we'll be ready and waitin'.

Braeburn: But, Sheriff...

''Fine!'' The sheriff and chief thunder hooves shouted out to each other and began walking away with their kind making little Strongheart and Braeburn follow back with their leader's to see if either of them can talk some sense into them

'' Oh... That wasn't the message of my song at all...'' Pinkie said with a worried expression looking at Spike

'' Well at least it was worth a shot Pinkie don't worry we'll find another way''. Roxas said getting up on stage with her then he began to whisper something in her ear.

'' And just between you and me that outfit you were wearing look good on you and the way how you were dancing and singing in it made you more beautiful, it's like you were taking your infatuation to the next level where you also doing this for me''.

Blushing a deep shade of pink, Pinkie whispered, " I chose this dress and organized everything with the hope that it would make you like me even more. I've been longing for you to ask if you could spend the night at my house in Sugarcube Corner. I want us to have the chance to be together alone, as we haven't had that opportunity before. This talent show is also my way of apologizing for what I did the other day. I truly want you to know just how sorry I am."

'' Oh there's nothing to worry about that, is in the past now, but since you did all of this, I can't reject your offer now, but we will have to wait''. Roxas continued to whisper.

'' Thank you, Roxas, I'm looking forward to our time together, and I'm planning to wear that dress for you...''. Pinkie Pie whispers one last time before embracing him in a hug

''O...Oh...Of course, anything to keep our friendship alive and well''. Roxas whispers nervously to her one last time as he embraces her too and gives her neck a tenderly 5-second kiss

Feeling Roxas kiss her made Pinkie Pie want to kiss him back but she didn't want the others to see it and poof Roxas will have to deal with another problem on his hooves right now. Lucky for her her tall poofy fluffy mane was wide enough to conceal the others from seeing Roxas kiss her neck so they don't start flaming their faces with red jealousy.

'' Umm Roxas are you done cheering up pinkie pie now because we have a town to save you know''. Applejack said trying to get the two ponies' attention.

Roxas and Pinkie pull themselves away '' Oh right sorry everypony we lost focus on that let's move out''.

As the day continues Twilight and the others try to talk both the Appleloosans and the buffalo out of the fight, but no one is listening they either ignore them or shut the doors on them. Once the sheriff had broken the news to the rest of the villagers, panic gripped the town streets, and the peaceful town Applejack had seen upon arrival was replaced by a completely warlike fortress.

The ponies had swiftly prepared themselves as best they could to stop an invasion. Gathering sticks and spears, forming dangerous and deadly barricades, and all the streets had become deserted, while all the adult ponies were now at the entrance of the town, with farm forks and torches, ready to defend the town at all costs.

Applejack: I want my kin ta' have what they need to live... but a storm's a-brewin' here. And I don't like the look of it.

Twilight Sparkle: We've just got to talk some sense into them before somepony gets hurt. Listen, maybe if you would just reconsider, we–

Rarity: About the trees. Now if you could–

Twilight Sparkle: If we could just sit down and talk we could–

''Grrrrr!'' A golden yellow earth pony growl at Twilight

[keyblade summon]

'' Hey I would calm down if I were you otherwise your not going to help anypony if you hurt my friend''. Roxas said with his keyblade in his mouth pointing at the stallion with hate.

The golden farmer stallion gulped and start to run away from the pegasus pony with his key-shaped pointed at his throat.

Twilight Sparkle: [gasp] Why won't anybody be rational and reasonable?!

'' Everypony here is desperate on ensuring the survival of their Town it's making them become not focused on being diplomatic about the situation''. Roxas said after vanishing his keyblade

[hammering, sawing, and nailing]

Applejack: Sheriff, if we could only–

But still, the crowd didn't want to listen, making Roxas think of something.

''Roxas what's is it?'' Twilight said

'' Look around girls all these things the ponies are doing to protect their home make it look like they're all preparing to go War''. Roxas said using his other hoof pointing at the barricades and ponies taking positions with weapons on their hooves.

'' Maybe we should find something that they both have in common''. Fluttershy said.

Suddenly Roxas felt a pulse again, his head began to hurt but he has able to control it.

'' AUGH...this doesnt feel like before''. he thought.

'' There's still a chance, we can stop this before this turns into a bloodbath, and besides I got my private soldiers under my command they'll help us contain the situation if it gets too worse ''. Roxas said decisively putting both his hooves down on the ground after he regain focus on himself.

[buffalo snorting]

''Isn't there someway to stop this?'' Spike asked little strongheart

'' Unless the settlers remove those trees, I do not think so''. Little Strongheart said giving Spike a bowl of the same turquoise gems as before.

Spike: [sigh] [munching]

Rainbow Dash: I know you don't want to do this.

Chief Thunderhooves: But they have taken our land. What would you have me do, Rainbow Dash?

Rainbow Dash: I don't know... but it's never too late to think of something.

'' At noon, it will be too late''. Chief Thunderhooves puts face paint on his cheeks with red and white lines on both sides.

Back in Appleloosa, Noon has almost arrived and Rainbow and the others have returned from their trip to the buffalo tribe and inform the others of there not so great progress.

The herd of buffalos peeked out from atop a rocky hill, all with fierce glances, with war paint on their faces, and their horns sharper than ever, ready to destroy whatever they got in their way.

In front of the buffalo tribe, was the imposing Chief Thunderhooves, who looked with hatred at all the ponies in front of the town, especially the one with a mustache and a star in his jacket, who coincidentally also looked at him with the same hatred.

'' Come on, think! Think, think, think, think, think, think, think!'' Rainbow dash pounding her head a lot trying to come up with an idea to stop this fight.

'' Don't worry Rainbow if it comes down to it my nobodies will stop them''. Roxas grabbed her hoof and slightly rubbed her mane to reassure his rainbow-pegasus friend.

''Okay Roxas I trust you''. Rainbow calmed herself down by having her forehead on his and nuzzling it.

Then suddenly the clock strikes noon making a bell sound twelve times making both the buffalos and ponies to be anxious and serious about the coming battle for Appleloosa. But as the bell continues to cling it made Roxas have another migraine to his head.

'' Arrg...that sound from the clock... I remember something about it, but the feeling is different '' Roxas said pulling himself away from Rainbow Dash and clutching his head

'' This can't be, why I feel like Nightmare is searching my memories...I saw Twilight put a seal on him'' Roxas thought.

'' Come on Spiky pull yourself together we need you if we're going to stop this fight''. Rainbow said in a security tone rising her hoof in the air in a way that someone would lift his or her hand into a fist.

Strongheart softly gestures to the chief to back down''[sigh]'', and it almost works, until Pinkie Pie appears wearing her same dress, and singing a reprise of her number from earlier today in a last-ditch, last-minute, and horrendously ill-timed effort to stop the fight before it even begins.

''[gasp] He's not gonna do it!'' Rainbow Dash said with a surprised smile which started to calm her and her friends until they heard a musical sound at the front entrance to Appleloosa.

[Pinkie Pie]
–what do you say?
You gotta share
You gotta care
It's the right thing to do

'' Grrr...'' Thunderhooves, now enraged, signals the buffalo to go on the attack, using nothing more or less than their brute strength.

You gotta share

Chief Thunderhooves: Chaaarge!

You gotta care

As Pinkie Pie was about to continue her singing she finally notice the herd of buffalos heading in her direction which made her freeze on the spot with fear. ''Wah-ahh! Whoa-oo-oo-oo-ooa!'' The pink mare said after being crashed and ran into by the buffalos

''PINKIE PIE!!'' Roxas shouted in worry seeing his friend being trampled and smashed by the buffalos.