• Published 2nd Sep 2021
  • 1,573 Views, 41 Comments

Harmony of Light: An Oath to Return season 1. - Xionforgotten



This story takes place between KH 358/2 days and Kingdom Hearts 2, Roxas the keyblade chose one falls into the world of equestria where he is going to find the truth meaning of friendship while he protects his new friends from the heartless.

  • ...
5
 41
 1,573

Chapter 3: Truth

<Tension Rising KH starts>

"Dusks!? What are they doing here?" Roxas thought.

The young stallion summoned his Keyblade and started attacking the white monsters.

When the creatures were about to counterattack, Roxas perform a Reversal action to regain control of the fight.

Not much time passed, the stallion wiped the floor entirely with them, but every time he defeated one, 2 new nobodies appeared to join the fight.

"Ghhg!!! it's no use"Roxas said.

The situation keeps repeating for a couple of minutes until a screaming sound from inside the forest.

"ROXAS!" Somepony screamed.

Rainbow dash arrived at the scene in the forest followed by the other 5 mares.

"You better give us a very detailed explanation of who you are and what is that Key-shaped sword." Rainbow dash said.

The mares watched the creature Roxas was fighting with.

"What is that thing" Twilight pointed out the strange white creature.

"Look, it has a very similar Mark that Roxas has on his side" Fluttershy said.

"We have a lot of questions to ask ya" applejack said.

"Yeah, you better give us a good explanation" Pinkie replied.

Roxas saw his friends getting close to him.

"Get out of here these creatures are extremely Dangerous" Roxas said.

"No, we're here to help you, Roxas" Rarity said.

"You don't understand, if you don't get out of here you will..."

The creature took advantage of Roxas and lend him a cut on his side. The mares watch the whole thing from the distance.

"Roxas!" Everyone shouted.

"Enough, I'm going to teach these weirdos a lesson, everypony move"Rainbow dash said punching the dusks with a great speed.

"Let me help ya partner"Applejack said kicking another dusk.

"ENOUGH"Celestia arrived.

"I will not allow these creatures to maintain attacking my faithful student and her friends"Celestia said summoning a light beam, killing all of the dusks in the process.

Then another type of enemy manifested behind Celestia. It was covered in a purple and silver bodysuit and It had segmented arms each lined by four blades.

"Watch out" Fluttershy screamed.

Roxas returned to the fight by slashing the Monster in half.

"Assasins?" Roxas thought.

Pinkie pie was jumping everywhere around and making very weird moves, thanks to that the Dusks weren't able to catch her.

"I'm here, hahaha no I'm here hahaha"

Rarity and Twilight used her magic to paralyze some of the dusks until Rainbow or Applejack punch them making them disappear.

After a long time fighting the Nobodies everyone felt exhausted luckily they stop appearing.

"Now...Roxas, you have to tell us everything about... this and you " Twilight said.

Roxas got up from the ground and his head started hurting.

%$Those worlds will be restored if we beat Ansem right#$$££ a brown-haired boy said.

After that memory rush, he fell unconscious on the floor.

<Tension Rising KH2 end>

"Roxas! hey Roxas! wake up, you liar" Rainbow said shaking Roxas body.

"Rainbow stop, he is unconscious" Fluttershy said.

"Cmon how can you be so relaxed after this Fluttershy"Rainbow dash said.

"Well, I'm also angry, but he's sleeping right now, we have to wake him up"

"Maybe we can help to wake him up"Celestia said.

"My sister can control the dreams of everypony, she can force anypony to wake up"Celestia said showing her sister to the rest of the mares.

"Princess Luna?"Fluttershy said.

"But how?, I thought she was evil""Rarity asked.

"It seems like the combination of the elements of harmony and that pony's magic Blade wipe out almost all of the darkness that was inside my body" Luna said.

" I'm quite interested in him"

"Alright then, let's bring him back to the canterlot castle"Twilight said.

"Yeah, it will be easier to interrogate him there"Pinkie said.

A couple of hours later.

Roxas was unconscious on a bed inside canterlot castle. Luna pointed her horn on Roxas forehead, starting to cast a spell on him.

"There, he must be awakening in the next couple of minutes, let's wait for him in the throne room" Luna said.

Meanwhile on Roxas mind.

<Dive into the heart KH2 starts>

"Where is this place?"Roxas thought.

Roxas was on top of stained glass, in the center of the area there was an image of the brown-haired boy he was seeing in his dreams these past days.

"Sora?!"Roxas thought.

While Roxas was inside that place, he was on his normal form.

While he was walking around the area until a small light appeared in the glass, summoning a pink gate.

"Is that a door?"Roxas thought getting closer to it

Roxas opened the gate leading him into a giant room filled with 3 more glass pillars that had the same pattern as before, only that one was blue the other was green and the last one was red.

"From here I can see that the red pillar has another door on it, I should check that out"

Roxas started traversing the giant room but he felt that something was watching him, his senses were right, dusks started appearing from the ceiling.

"More dusks?!"Roxas thought

Roxas started attacking the dusks slicing them on his way to the top door.

Roxas went inside, ending in another glass pilar room much like the first one.

The door behind Roxas disappeared and a giant Nobody appeared in front of Roxas eyes.

<Dive into the heart ends>

<Fragments of sorrow starts>

"Twilight Thorn? I thought that nobody was exclusive for special operations" Roxas thought summoning his keyblade"

The Twilight Thorn grabbed Roxas and threw him up in the air, Roxas counterattacked with a somersault and hitting Twilight Thorn's head.

The Giant Nobody moved behind the pillar, grabbing it in the process.

Roxas fell to the void but the Twilight Thorn created a giant energy ball to catch Roxas.

The teenager countered again throwing the Keyblade inside the giant energy orb making it explode.

Fox's fell from the sky landing in the glass pillar.

The Twilight Thorn drop shortly after Roxas did.

He then started attacking the head of the Nobody.

But the creature regained consciousness after a little while and pinned his limbs around the pillar, his head was covered with a type of dark magic vines, Roxas use Reversal to unravel the vines and attacking directly to the head.

The Twilight Thorn decided to perform a final attack charging his head to prepare an explosion, Roxas jump and struck the Keyblade on the Nobody's head making it dismiss.

The pillar where they were fighting cracked and Roxas began to fall into the abyss. but he heard a mysterious voice that helped him return to his senses.

Roxas started to transform into his pony form again, he recognized the voice of nightmare moon, but this time it was much steadier than before.

"Roxas, wake up" Luna said.

Suddenly a dark purple hoof appeared in the sky of the void and grabbed Roxas hoof.

Back in Canterlot castle.

Roxas woke up in a room filled with very fancy decorations.

When he left the bed a weird silhouette of a brown pony with spiky hair manifest inside him symbolizing his connection to Sora.

"Is this the castle that all of the girls talk about?" Roxas thought.

Roxas explored the room, he found a note on one of the side tables of the bed.

"Roxas when you wake up come to the throne room. signs...Twilight Sparkle."

"Well, I guess I don't have any other choice"Roxas thought.

Roxas went downstairs heading towards the throne room, when he arrived, Twilight, Rainbow, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and Fluttershy were waiting for him alongside Celestia and Luna.

"Look who is finally awake" Applejack said.

"The Mystery pony by himself"Pinkie pie said.

Roxas looked at each of his pony friends seeing an ungrateful expression in each one of them.

"You better tell us all the truth Roxas" Twilight said.

"Yeah, what's that weird sword that you summoned before" Rainbow said.

"And what were those white creatures, that attacked us before" Fluttershy said.

"Roxas, any bad answer you respond will be used against you, speak carefully" Celestia said.

Roxas, not seeing any other option, decided to talk about everything he knew.

"If you want to know the truth, First I have to tell you something about me" Roxas said.

"The first memory that I can remember was when I woke up outside of a mansion, a man with a black coat appeared and show me a name...Sora, he told me if I felt something by hearing that name..." Roxas told.

Flashback.

"You seek answers" the man said.

"I could give you a purpose"

Roxas nodded with the head, the man scramble the letters that said Sora and add an X in the half of the word.

"Roxas"

"That is right the new you" The man said.

End of the flashback

"So you don't remember anything before that event?"Celestia asked.

"No, the only thing I knew is that I can use the Keyblade since that" Roxas answered.

" Keyblade?"Applejack said.

"That's the name of my sword"Roxas replied.

"Keyblade...may I take a look at it?"Luna asked

Roxas summoned his keyblade again, Luna used her alicorn magic to get a closer look, but when she put the kinesis spell on the blade, it disappeared.

"Woah, where did it go?"Luna asked.

The keyblade reappeared on Roxas's hoove.

"So you must be his chosen wielder"Celestia said.

"Anyway, the man that I told you about before is the leader of an organization, which I was part of before getting here. He used me to gain hearts from the creatures called heartless."Roxas said.

"And, what is a heartless?" Rarity asked.

"When a pony losses his heart, the heart falls into the darkness, the darkness absorbs the ponies' heart, and then it becomes a heartless" Roxas explained.

"And what about the nobodies?"Luna asked very interestedly in the subject.

" If the pony who lost its heart was really strong, the body left becomes functional again, this new persona retains the aspect of its original self, only with no memories of who she or he was"/color]

"So I was about to become one of these creatures"

"Positive"Roxas replied.

"I see..."Luna replied and a big silence strike the room.

Both Equestrian Princess we're eager to know more about these new creatures, they both were really old so this type of thing makes them very curious.

"Please, continue Roxas, I wish to know more."Celestia said.

"Yes malady, After working, 10 months with the organization, I started searching for answers about who was this Sora pony, and why he was so important to the Organization" Roxas said.

"I researched for a lot of time until one day I finally discovered the truth about the guys who I was working for, they wanted the hearts to open the source of all power, Kingdom Hearts" Roxas said.

"Kingdom hearts?" Applejack asked.

"It is the heart of all worlds, and a source of great power and wisdom, every world has a small kingdom hearts, but somepony can manifest one for itself thanks to the power of the keyblade, and the hearts of thousands of ponies"Roxas said.

"And why is that a bad thing? Fluttershy said.

"That amount of power for one pony is too much to handle, and besides if you absorb the heart of a world, the world begins to fall into the darkness" Roxas said.

"And...what happens if a World falls in Darkness?" Twilight asked.

"It Disappears, leaving no trace" Roxas answered.

Every pony in the room was shocked by the words Roxas spoke.

"And how did you ended up here?"Pinkie pie said.

"I escape from the organization, but I returned with the mission to set Kingdom Hearts free"

"But I failed, and the last thing I remember was waking up in applejacks farm" Roxas explained"

"And what are we going to do, if those things come back" Rarity said.

"Don't worry, we're going to be prepared, and with the Keyblade, I can stop them from now one" Roxas said.

"Roxas, you are our friend, so let us help you to protect Equestria from those creatures." Rarity said.

"And maybe we can help ya finding that Sora, you're talking about"Applejack said

"Yeah all for one and one for all" Pinkie said rising her hoove in the air.

"You're in?, Twilight" Fluttershy asked the purple mare.

Twilight saw Celestia as she nodded with her head to let Twilight join the group.

"Now, with the 6 elements of harmony and the Keyblade wielder, my friends and I, were ready to protect Equestria" Twilight shouted.

"Count with us too, any enemy of Equestria is our enemy"Celestia said.

"Alright let's do this" Roxas said.

"Roxas, I would like to talk with you privately but it should be at another time, for now, go on with your friends, I'll tell you when"

"Got it malady"Roxas answered.

"Call me Luna, there's no need to be so formal with me, well at least you, you can call me wherever you like"Luna explained.

Celestia laugh quietly, It was the first time she saw her sister being kind to a pony outside of the Royalty.

"Let's go guys tomorrow is going to be a new day" Fluttershy said.

Roxas and Applejack returned to Sweet Apple Acres, and the others to their houses respectively.
The stallion saw the moon through the window in his room, he close his eyes and started to think.

"Maybe forming a life in this world isn't a bad idea at all, everyone in this town cares about me, I never felt that way before even with Axel"

Day 3 in ponyville: The grand galloping gala.

Morning arrived at the farm, and so Applejack took the opportunity to make the new member of the family into a worker.

"Wake up Roxas, if ya wanna stay here, you would have to work on the farm with us" Applejack said.

"Just five more minutes please" Roxas answered.

"NO, we don't accept laziness on this farm" Applejack screamed.

"Ok, I'm on it " Roxas answered getting up from the bed.

Roxas and Applejack head out to the apple tree garden to assign the jobs for the day.

"Put attention Roxas, you're going to help with the harvest" Applejack said.

"I get it, what do I do?" Roxas asked.

"First, you get closer to a tree" Applejack said.

"Next, with you're hind legs kick the tree log as many times you need to tear all the apples" Applejack said.

Applejack with a single hit made all the apples fall.

"Wow, let me try" Roxas said.

"Well it's pretty hard to do it for the fir...whaaaaaa?"

Roxas with a single hit made all the apples fall just like Applejack.

"How... How did you do that?" Applejack said.

"I just did what you said" Roxas answered.

"I never expected you to do it on the first try" Applejack said

"Maybe I'm pretty good at listening" Roxas said.

"Hahaha, That's great, now with the three of us, we will make the harvest a lot faster than before"Applejack said.

"Ok, let's start with the harvest" Roxas said.

Applejack and Roxas began to kick the Apple trees and recollecting the apples.

After a couple of hours, Twilight Sparkle and Spike arrived at the farm.

"Hi you two, what are you doing" Twilight said.

"Oh, Twilight Hi, Roxas was helping me with the harvest, he is such a great help" Applejack said.

"What brings you here Twilight" Roxas asked.

"Spike wanted an Apple to eat" Twilight answered.

"I see, here Spike you can grab one from that basket over there" Applejack said.

"You heard Spike, grab one" Twilight said.

Spike grabbed the most beautiful and precious apple from the basket.

"Argh, finally something to eat" He said.

"That was delicious, thanks applejack" Spike said.

"No prob, sugar cube"Applejack answered.

The four resumes the talking about some bet applejack did with her brother, unexpectedly spike belched a scroll from Princess Celestia.

"Wow, he can do that?"Roxas asked.

"Of course, Celestia uses Spike fire as a mail delivery service" Twilight said.

"What does the letter say?"Applejack asked.

Spike grabbed the letter and began to read it.

"Dear Twilight, as you probably remember today is the grand galloping gala, so I Princess Celestia invite you to attend this wonderful event you and a friend of yours"

Roxas looked to the other two mares.

"THE GRAND GALLOPING GALA!!!" they screamed.

"What's that?"Roxas asked.

The mares looked back at Roxas with confused and angry eyes.

"Cmon In my world we don't have that kind of stuff" Roxas said trying to calm the other two ponies.

"The Grand galloping gala is an annual royal ball held to celebrate the completion of Canterlot after Equestria was born." Twilight said.

"So it's like a high society reunion?" Roxas asked.

"Pretty much, yeah" Applejack answered.

A little time after, Spike belched two tickets for the event.

"Well Roxas... do you want to go?" Twilight asked.

"Nah, I pass I usually died from boring in reunions, give it to Applejack." Roxas said.

"Yeah, Roxas is part of my team" Spike said.

"Did you went to that event before Spike?" Roxas asked.

"Nope and I'm planning to keep it that way, I don't like going to that girly events" Spike said.

"It's ok Twilight, give the ticket to Applejack, I will take care of spike when the night arrives" Roxas answered.

"Really?, thanks Roxas" Applejack said.

"If I put a food stand at the grand galloping gala I could sell my apples pretty fast, imagine all the money I would earn, and with that money, I could improve the farm and repair granny smith hands" Applejack said beginning to imagine all those good things.

"Well in that case, would you like..." Twilight was speaking with Applejack but the two were interrupted by Rainbow Dash.

"Are we talking about the grand galloping gala?" Rainbow said landing on Roxas.

"Why did you have to land on me?" Roxas said.

"Don't be a filly, I'm so soft, don't you like it? " Rainbow answered.

"Actually yes, you are so soft Rainbow"Roxas said.

Those words made Rainbow dash blush, and the other mares feel jealous, so Applejack cut the dialogue between those two.

"Anyway, what are you doing here?, ya say ya were so busy to help me do the harvest" Applejack said.

"Oh I was busy, napping" Rainbow said pointing to a blanket and a pillow on a tree branch.

"But I'm going directly to the point, did you have an extra ticket?" Rainbow asked.

"Yeah about..." Twilight said but she was interrupted.

"Imagine, the wonderbolts are going to make a demonstration, but in the middle of the act I'm going to interrupt them with my skills" Rainbow said.

"And what's the purpose of that?" Roxas asked.

"Well, they will see me fly, then they will have no other choice but to accept me in their ranks" Rainbow said.

"Ohh, I " would " like to see that" Roxas said roasting Rainbow.

"What so funny are you making fun of me?" Rainbow said punching Roxas on the legs.

"Maybe"Roxas said shaking Rainbow's mane making her blush again

"Anyway, Twilight you have to invite..." Rainbow was pulled back by an angry Applejack.

"Hey, I asked for the ticket first"Applejack said.

"That doesn't mean she is going to give it to you" Rainbow said.

"Uhmm, yeah?!" Applejack said.

"Well, then I challenge you to a hoove wrestling, the winner gets the ticket" Rainbow said.

"Bring it on"Applejack answered.

"Girls, stop, It's up to me to decided who is going to the event, and I'm going to decide based on who needs it more" Twilight said.

"C'mon Twilight, do it for the farm" Applejack said.

"Don't you want to see your friend happy" Rainbow said.

"Do it for granny Smith" Applejack said.

"Do it for my dream" Rainbow said.

"ugh, oh...let me think, Hey I'm starving right now so...I'm going to take a lunch and I will be right back just wait, please wait"" Twilight said.

"Fine" Applejack and Rainbow said

"I'll go with you Twilight, I'm hungry too" Roxas said.

When the two ponies left Applejack and Rainbow continued with their competition.

"So...Twilight who is going to be the winner of the ticket, in my opinion, Applejack has better motives to earn it" Roxas asked.

"I don't know I have so much hunger that I can't think clearly right now" Twilight answered.

"Let's go to the restaurant the one right in front of Sugar cube corner" Spike said.

"That's a pretty good idea spike" Roxas said.

Suddenly Pinkie pie appeared out of nowhere crashing with Twilight in a very fun way

The two tickets for the gala fall right in front of Pinkie pie.

"WAIT!, are those two tickets for the grand galloping gala?" Pinkie said.

"Oh boy, I wish I could go to the event, is the most incredible party of all Equestria" The pink mare replied.

"Twilight you have to invite me" Pinkie pie said.

"Ugh actually..." Twilight said.

Spike grabbed the tickets, but he crashed with Rarity who also arrived at the scene.

"Are these what I think they are?" Rarity asked.

"Oh no..." Roxas muttered.

"Rarity, Twilight has tickets for the grand galloping gala" Pinkie said.

"Hmm... I design dresses and suits for the gala, but I never had the opportunity to assist" Rarity said.

"Roxas I hope you come along with me I can't wait to see how good you will look on a Tuxedo" Rarity said.

"Sorry Rarity, I...don't have a ticket" Roxas answered.

"Oh, I see, then I would get a ticket for you my dear" Rarity said.

"Thanks... I guess?" Roxas said.

"So Twilight, who are you going to choose" Rarity said.

Suddenly a bunny stole one of the tickets from Spike and lend it to Fluttershy.

"Argh I hate that bunny" Spike said.

"Me too Spike, Me too..." Roxas said.

"Hey Twilight those are yours, I wonder If you could invite me to the gala" Fluttershy said.

"You...want to go to the gala?"Rarity asked surprised.

"No..." Fluttershy said with a low tone but the bunny shake her leg making her a signal.

"I mean, yes I would like to go mainly for the garden just to see all the plants and animals that live there." Fluttershy said.

"WAIT A MINUTE" Rainbow dash said.

"Rainbow were you following us?" Roxas asked the blue pegasus.

"Yes, I mean no, it's just not fair that you're offering the ticket to everypony that is in your way" Rainbow said incriminating Twilight for her actions.

"WAIT JUST ANOTHER MINUTE" Applejack said.

"Applejack you too?" Roxas asked.

" No ah was just following her for trying to steal ma' ticket" Applejack said.

"But Twilight was going to invite me" Pinkie said.

The normal situation change into a chaotic discussion where everypony was screaming.

"Everypony shut up" Roxas screamed.

"Don't you see that you are bothering Twilight" Roxas said.

"We dont need to argue against each other" Twilight said.

"I'm going to decide who is going with me by the end of the day, now shut"Twilight said

"Come on Twilight let's go to the restaurant, maybe after eating you will be able to choose wisely" Spike said.

"You're right Spike, let's go" Twilight said.

Roxas, Spike, and Twilight went to the restaurant to finally order something to eat.

Suddenly in the restaurant began to rain and Twilight was the only pony who wasn't getting wet.

"Hi my best friend in the world how are you doing?, good that you have me here, or you would be all wet right now " Rainbow said.

"This is incredible now they're going to try to win your approval" Roxas said to Twilight.

"And actually, ¡Hey! you miss one spot" Roxas screamed to Rainbow because he was getting wet.

"Silence Roxas you're not part of this" Rainbow said.

"Let's get out of here Twilight" Roxas said.

"Hey guys, come with me before you catch a cold" Rarity said.

Rarity made Twilight and Roxas arrived at her house by pushing them from outside.

"Now since the weather is pretty bad we will have to do a sleepover" Rarity said.

"And now Twilight, let me help you with attire" Rarity said.

Rarity grabbed Twilight and take her into a changing room.

"Do you like it?" Rarity asked.

"Actually yes, is pretty good" Twilight answered.

"And now..." Rarity grabbed Spike and dressed him like a poet.

"Hahaha, you look so funny Spike" Roxas laughs.

"Shut up Roxas" Spike answered.

"I told you before, I'm not assisting to that girly party, so see you at the library" Spike said running away from the house.

"Well after the sleepover, we're going to go to the grand galloping gala" Rarity said.

"Oh and look, I have the other pair dress that combines with the dress of yours, we are going to be the best pair in the gala" Rarity said.

"Wait, wait I see what's going on here, you're trying to buy my approval to win the ticket, and that's not going to happen, you will have to wait until I finished with my decision, for now, I'm going to search something to eat" Twilight said.

"Did somepony said lunch?" Applejack said grabbing Twilight and carrying her out from Rarity's house.

"Oh no, sorry Rarity I see you later" Roxas said.

"See you later Roxas [sigh]"

Roxas followed Applejack and Twilight until they arrived at a farm car full of delicious food.

"Twilight, do ya want some?" Applejack said.

"UGH, No, I'm not going to give the ticket so easily" Twilight said running away from applejack.

"Well if she doesn't want some, I'm going to grab some of the apple pie, bye Applejack" Roxas said.

"Or maybe I should check her if she's alright, see you later Applejack"

Roxas went to Twilight Library just to see Twilight and Fluttershy arguing about the ticket.
And right behind him was pinkie pie preparing a party cannon for Twilight.

"Ok, this is going too far, I have to do something about this" Roxas thought.

"Alright I have a plan" He thought

Roxas waited until pinkie pie finished her party song just to act immediately.

"Twilight, come with me" Roxas said.

The two ponies run away to the farm, and hide on a bale.

"Roxas what is the point of doing this?" Twilight asked.

"I have a plan, and if it works the others will stop chasing you" Roxas said.

"Really? and what's the plan?" Twilight asked.

"Well if you don't mind, you will have to break both tickets" Roxas said.

"But...oh I get it, if no one gets the tickets, then there's no reason for keep fighting for it, that's a very balanced choice, Roxas, thanks" Twilight said.

"Exactly, now you know what to do" Roxas said.

A couple of Hours passed it was sunset and Twilight gather all of her friends in the library.

"Girls, I finally made my decision, the pony who win the ticket is..."

"NO ONE" Twilight said breaking the two tickets.

"But why did you do that" Everypony answered.

"Simple, look at yourselves you were fighting against each other just for a dumb ticket, so I decide if I'm going to lose my friends' thanks to an event that happens every year, I discard the event" Twilight said

"And besides I don't wanna go anymore to the gala, I prefer hanging out with you guys" Twilight said.

"You make the right choice Twilight" Roxas though.

Suddenly from Spike's insides, a letter came out.

"Twilight, you choose your friends over a big event, I make this test for you and I want to say that you pass, so here is your prize" Sign Princess Celestia.

The letter contained 6 tickets for the grand galloping gala one for each member of the group.

The 6 mares rushed to canterlot castle to celebrate.

"Well Spike it seems that we are on our own" Roxas said.

Immediately after everypony left, spike receive another letter.

"What does it say, Spike?" Roxas asked.

"Don't worry, boys, I haven't forgotten about you, here's two tickets for you-" Sign Celestia.

"Well I guess we're going to the gala" Roxas said.

Spike was jumping for happiness but when he saw Roxas laughing, stop and put on a "sad face".

"Argh, what a pain," Spike said.

"Hahahaha, girls wait for me" Roxas said running towards his friends.

" This seems like a big adventure and I can't wait to take it on, let's see what the destiny is saving for me in this new world" Roxas thought.

That's all chapter 3 guys, sorry for the pause, but I have things to do, but is time to return, please like and comment the story, it will help us a lot.

Bye