• Published 2nd Sep 2021
  • 1,573 Views, 41 Comments

Harmony of Light: An Oath to Return season 1. - Xionforgotten



This story takes place between KH 358/2 days and Kingdom Hearts 2, Roxas the keyblade chose one falls into the world of equestria where he is going to find the truth meaning of friendship while he protects his new friends from the heartless.

  • ...
5
 41
 1,573

Chapter 1: The world of Friendship

<Roxas theme 2.5>

Roxas started falling from the sky to a new world he has never been to before.

Thanks to his magic his shape started to change according to the world order, his hands turned into hooves, his body transformed into a skinny stallion, a pair of wings appear, a light gray fur covers his whole body, a blonde spiky mane grew, and in one of his flanks a mark appear, it had the form of the cross Roxas has in his normal clothes.

"Ugh what happened to me? I feel kind of funny" Roxas said appreciating his whole new aspect.

"Where am I?"

Roxas was so confused about the place he was, but he decided to continue exploring this new world.

He started walking around the area until he saw a bunch of apple trees gather on a farm.

"Maybe I could ask for help there" Roxas thought while he was getting closer to the farmhouse.

But before reaching out the barnyard a rush of memories struck Roxas, memories of a brown-haired boy with a keyblade.

"S...S...Sora?Roxas said fainting away on the grass.

<Roxas theme end>

Minutes later an orange mare with a yellow mane and a yellow filly with red mane found the young stallion unconscious on the grass.

"Ya thin' he's alright sis?" the young filly said.

"I don't know, let's bring him back to the house just to be sure" the orange mare said.

Roxas started dreaming about the brown-haired kid.

<Treasured memories kingdom hearts 2>

"C'mon Rik@&$ if I win I'm cap$%, and if you win then #$%%%#, kai-#$%$#"

" Its my lucky charm ##%## to me#%%"

"Dont worry ##$%@ I will"

Random memories of someone else appeared, they were all messed up and scrabble but that same thing made Roxas react again.

Our hero woke up inside of an old wooden room, the place looked comfortable and it had really good space for a normal room.

<treasured memories end>

<Lazy afternoons Kingdom Hearts 2>

"What a weird dream...Roxas said, "Oh, where are my clothes"

When Roxas started watching the whole place he saw his organization cloak laying down on a chair, he then stood up from the bed and tried to walk on his fours to get his clothes back.

"Sure walking like this is pretty hard huh?" he thought finally grabbing his cloak back.

"I should get a new outfit after this, I can no longer use these clothes since I'm not part of the organization now, It would only cause me more trouble." Roxas thought

"But I guess I could use the ability to repel the darkness for a while." "But for now, is time to go"

Roxas tried to summon a dark corridor but nothing happened not even a single glimpse of dark magic.

"What just happen? Why is the dark magic not responding here? looks like I'm really far away from home" Roxas thought but he was about to be interrupted by someone coming to the room.

Roxas heard footsteps coming from outside so he quickly canceled his dark magic and returned to bed.

The door opened just to reveal the same orange mare who helped him yesterday.

"Good morning pal, Ya alright? Ya collapsed yesterday on the back farm"

"Yesterday? I slept for a day?" Roxas whispered.

"What did ya say?"the orange mare said.

"Oh, nothing thank you for asking, but where are we exactly? Roxas asked the orange mare.

"You are in Sweet apple acres, my family barn, follow me downstairs the dinner is almost ready, and I bet you dying for something to eat" the mare said.

Roxas didn't expect such cordiality from a creature but he accepted the offer.

"Ehmm...sure ill be right there in a minute."Roxas answered.

When the mare was about to leave she realized she was forgetting something.

"Oh where are my manners, we didn't introduce ourselves"She said patting her head. "I'm Applejack nice to meet you."

"{What a weird name does she have} I'm Roxas, thank you for rescuing me"

"Roxas?, what a weird name, I never heard a name like that before, are you foreign?

"{Really? And I'm the one with the weird name?} Yeah I'm from very far far away" Roxas said trying to cover up his identity.

"Soup's on, everypony!" an elderly voice called up from downstairs.

"That's my grandma, dinner must be ready now c'mon"

Roxas left the bed and went downstairs just to see the rest of the apple family.

"Uh, Good morning every...pony?"Roxas said with a very confused tone about the situation.

"Roxas!!, meet the apple family," Applejack said excitedly.

The orange mare started presenting every member of her family, starting with the youngest one.

"This is my little sister applebloom"

"You're that collapsed pony we found in the outskirts, nice to meet you" The filly shakes her hoove with the gray stallion.

"That big guy is ma'h brother, big mac"

"And this lovely apple pie is my grandma, granny smith".

Roxas started looking at the family and star thinking some stuff about them.

{They look very close to each other, even though its a family of four, I wonder what happen to her parents, maybe they live in another city?}

"Nice to meet you, I'm Roxas, thanks for having me as your guest.


"What a polite stallion you found sweetie" granny smith said looking at applejack with flirty eyes.

"Granny!!!"Applejack said blushing.

Applebloom then approached Roxas to interrogate him.

" What a strange cutie mark you have there, what does it mean? What's your special talent?"

"Cutie mark? What's that?" Roxas asked the little filly.

"What? Don't you know about the marks that every pony has on its flanks? And you still have one? That's unfair!" Apple bloom said attacking Roxas verbally.

"Excuse my sister the talks about cutie marks always makes her anxious, she forgot that YOU are foreign from ponyville" Applejack said rescuing Roxas.

"Oh yeah, you mean this thing" Roxas said looking at his flanks, showing the mark with the shape of a cross. *Like the zipper from his outfit and also it had the nobody symbol behind it*

"To be honest i dont remember what it means."

"It's fine you should be tired from yesterday, just relax and enjoy the meal, maybe that would help you recover your memory" Applejack said opening the feast.

"Woah! This looks great" Roxas was speechless with the quantity of the food on the table.

"Enjoy the meal dear every time we have a guest the apple family makes their best dishes"

The five ponies started eating everything on the table, Roxas was enjoying every single slice of apple pie, every single drop from apple juice, and every single chunk of an apple fritter.

After he gained enough confidence at the dinner, Roxas asked a question to Applejack.

"Hey Applejack, can you explain to me what is a cutie mark?"

"Sure Roxas, a cutie mark is the symbol of your personality or talent that makes you different from everypony in that case you have that weird symbol and that cross thing? I don't know" Applejack answered confused with the complex cutie mark Roxas had.

Minutes later Roxas finished every dish he tasted before.

"I...think... I'm full now, If I eat another pie I will explode"

"Really? Look at your body young stallion, you need to eat more to become stronger, your legs are about to disappear" Granny Smith said grabbing one of Roxas's face cheeks making him do a really funny face.

"HAHAHA, That sure is how my grandma likes to toy around" Applejack said.

After this little funny break the family had, Applejack was ready to hear about Roxas's past.

"Are you ready to talk about yourself, Roxas?"

"Hmm where do I start?".

"In my job, I've used to hang out with one guy, a friend of mine, he had a red mane and a couple of droplets Mark's lower in his eyes, we used to watch the sunset above a giant clock tower eating ice cream every single day" Roxas told.

"What about your clothes? they look scary" Apple bloom asked.

"They were from my job, but since I quit, it doesn't have sense to keep wearing that uniform" Roxas answered.

"And your cutie mark?

Roxas looked at his flank again.

{That symbol, that cross, they were there...in ...Twilight town}
" Ugh my head, it hurts to remember"
aaaaahhhh Roxas screamed in pain falling unconscious again.

<Treasured memories KH 2.5>

Roxas began seeing images of a brown-haired teenager, he was in some kind of alley knocked out, when a Dog suddenly started licking his face to wake him up.

When the teen woke up he started running and saying things.

"What happened to my home? my island? Riku!, Kai-.

The memory stopped without advertisement. And now Roxas was the one being licked by a dog.

"Hey Winona! down girl!Applejack said moving her pet dog down.

"You okay Roxas?" Applebloom asked nervously.

"Y..Yeah don't worry, it was just a memory of a certain pony, it keeps happening to me" Roxas said standing back again.

"Do you know the name of this pony?"Applejack asked the stallion.

"Sora" he answered.

"Do you know him?"

"To be honest, not face to face, but I like to, for some reason, I think he's very connected to me" Roxas said.

<Treasured memories KH 2 end>

The entire family didn't know what the stallion was talking about, luckily granny smith was there to break the awkward silence.

"Relax little pie, maybe some fresh air will help you, Applejack why don't you explain to him how to do a little harvest" Granny smith said suggesting a little activity to keep Roxas entertained.

"Alright Grandma, follow me Sugarcube!Applejack said.

<The escapade KH 2 >

Both ponies went to the back part of the farm, in that area a lot of apple trees were planted.

"You see all these apple trees? we are going to harvest them.

Roxas nodded and then proceeded to watch Applejack harvest demonstration.

"First you stand behind the tree you want to harvest, second you move your body in the opposite direction of the tree, and finally with your hind legs kick it with all the strength you have" All the apples from the tree fell to a bucket.

"C'mon give it a try"

Roxas stood behind the tree and copying Applejack's moves he stroked the tree just as hard as she did it before.

"Like that?" Roxas asked.

Applejack was speechless, she didn't know how this rookie had impressive harvesting skills.

"Looks like I found myself a new partner, I didn't know you have this talent for apple harvesting Roxas" Applejack said.

"Well neither do I" Roxas answered.

"C'mon let's make this harvest quickly"Applejack said.

Both ponies began to kick a big part of the trees surrounding Sweet Apple Acres collecting the entire apples that fell from them.

<The escapade KH2 ends>

Time passed by, and Roxas was getting used to this form of life, without any worries from the heartless or those stupid missions of the Organization, but the thought of finding a way to exit this world was still on his head up until the afternoon.

<Lazy Afternoons KH2 >

The sunset arrived and Roxas decided to climb up the barnyard just to have a peek at it.

{What am I supposed to do, I can't stay here any longer I need to find Sora, but this place gives me a strange feeling of... Home}

"What are you doing here!?"Applejack said scaring Roxas in the process.

"Woah, what are YOU doing here, you scared me"Roxas asked back.

"Well I saw you from my room so I wonder what was going on here"

Roxas finally decides to talk about it.

"Every day when I finished my job, I watched the sunset and ate ice cream with my friend"Roxas answered.

"Oh, it's ok if I stay here making you company?"Applejack asked.

"Sure, be my guest"

Both stay watching the sunset for a while until the curiosity of Applejack make her ask a question.

"Hey Roxas, what was your old work about, what did you do there"

The question hit Roxas out of guard so he quickly made up something.

"We spied ponies?!

"Like cops? Or something?

"Yeah, that's why I have that cloak"Roxas answered.

"You sure?"Applejack said with a doubt look closer at Roxas's face.

Roxas started sweating.

"Fine I believe you, but I don't like when a pony lies to me"

"Dont worry you can trust me." {OUGH, what have i done} Roxas thought.

After more time Now Roxas decided to make the question.

"Hey Applejack, I want to ask you something, it's ok if you don't want to answer it"Roxas said.

"What's wrong?"she replied.

"What happen to your parents?"

Applejack answered very directly.

"They passed away a couple of years ago"

"Im sorry to hear that"

"Don't worry, I manage to overcome that pain with the help of my family"Applejack answered.

"What about you?"

"Me? I don't remember having parents"Roxas said.

"So you had to live on your own all this time?"Applejack said.

"Yep, pretty much, but I don't feel sad for that"

"Yeah now you have us, we are going to help you Roxas with anything you need"Applejack said.

"You know, at first I thought you were completely crazy, I mean your name and weird cutie mark" Applejack said.

"Wow, thanks for the compliment"Roxas said with a funny tone.

"Let me finish" Applejack said pushing Roxas.

"But now I see that you aren't that mad after all, you were just lonely" Applejack said.

Roxas wasn't offended about what Applejack said, he took it very fine.

"Like I asked Know-it-all" Roxas said pushing Applejack.

"Hey, stop it" Applejack said with a little blush on her face.

They both started laughing until the sun went down.

"Tomorrow is going to be a busy day" Applejack said.

"Hey Roxas could you do me a favor please?"

"Sure why not" Roxas answered.

"I have a list of "to do stuff", I was going to ask you if you could help me with part of that list" Applejack said.

"Sure I don't have a problem with that" Roxas said.

"Thank You, Roxas, see you tomorrow" Applejack said getting down from the barn.

Roxas stayed for a little while pondering about what Applejack said.

{Was loneliness the reason why I sometimes felt uncomprehended, I don't think so, I have axel, he listened to me every time, or was it just a fallacy? I won't get more philosophical about this, but having someone to truly talk, works for me}

<Lazy Afternoons KH2 end>

The next morning.

{Ugh what a peaceful night, but right now I should finish what applejack asked me to}

Roxas grabbed his cloak, went down to the kitchen, and grabbed the list of Applejack missing chores, then he proceeds to the town called ponyville.

{Applejack told me that if I followed the path from the entrance of her farm I will arrive at ponyville in a couple of minutes}

After just a pair of minutes, our stallion finally arrived at the joyful town of ponyville, it was a weird contrast for him sawing a colorful town compared to the isolated and dark city of The World that never was.

<Afternoon streets KH3>

Roxas took out the list and started checking it step by step.

{Let's see, what's the first thing on the list, "ask Rarity for her newest collection of ribbons" hmm... That should be easy}

The gray stallion Pegasus arrived at a fancy house full of shining gems adorning the building.

Roxas knocked on the door waiting for an answer which was given very quickly.

"Just a minute"A young female voice said.

The door opened revealing a little filly unicorn with a Fuschia mane.

"Carousel boutique, how can we help you sir"

"Wait you are the owner?" Roxas asked confuse about the situation.

"Well...no my sister is the one in charge but she is very occupied right now.

A little later a more mature unicorn with a dark purple mane joined the conversation.

"Sweetiebell, what did i tell you about lies"

"Sorry Rarity"

"How can i help... Oh!Rarity said being speechless by the appearance of the young stallion.

"I have never seen that kind of outfit and...oh my you are quite handsome.

"Excuse me what did you say?Roxas asked.

"Oh sorry sorry where are my manners, my name is Rarity nice to meet you" The white unicorn said.

"Im Roxas the pleasure is mine"

"Oh I see you have some formality manners, but a horrible sense in fashion, I mean have you ever thought about getting new clothes?" Rarity said mocking Roxas Outfit.

"Now that you mention it, yeah I was planning to buy some new clothes." Roxas answered

"Well dear, I can make you new ones for free"Rarity replied.

"Oh really? But I don't have any money for it.Roxas answered.

"Don't worry about it my dear, do you have something in mind?"Rarity asked the stallion to get some blueprints for his new outfit.

"Actually yes, I used to have a black shirt and a white jacket with black squares, oh and also a chain necklace with an emblem pretty similar to my cutie mark" Roxas replied.

"Hmm might be a new wonderful set for my boutique, all right let me do it but first, I'm going to check your measures quickly."

Rarity started taking notes about Roxas's sizes, height, leg length, and wingspan.

"With that skinny-svelte figure, It could take me about two weeks for finishing your jacket and shirt" Rarity said.

"2 weeks?! Wow, that's pretty impressive, oh I almost forgot Applejack ask me if you had the ribbon box she ordered ready" Roxas replied.

"Sure, its on that mannequin over there" Rarity answered.

Roxas grabbed the box with the ribbons and also started seeing all of Rarity's past works.

"I can see that you really like making dresses and suits"

"I always dreamed of becoming the most successful designer in all Equestria"

"If you keep this good work I'm pretty sure your dream will become true, those dresses are amazing"Roxas said.

"Y...Y...You think so?"Rarity said blushing a little.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure one day an important pony will appreciate the effort put into the making of these dresses"

"W...w...thanks for that comment you just cheer up my morning"Rarity said.

"Don't worry, I have to go now, I still have some work to do see you next time Rarity" Roxas said leaving the boutique.

Rarity continued watching him until she loses sight of him.

"GYAAAHH! He is so handsome and a total gentlestallion" Rarity screamed.

"Haha, My sister is in love" Sweetiebell said making fun of her sister's new crush.

"Quiet Seeetiebell! don't ruin this moment"Rarity replied.

Moments later Roxas took out the list again and start reading it. But for some reason, his reflexes went rocket up when he heard that something was getting closer to him.

"Look out!!!"

Roxas did a fast reversal to dodge the flying object that was about to hit him.

Surprisingly it was not an object but a pegasus like him.

"Woah are you okay? you took a serious crash right there"Roxas said concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine, you got some nice reflexes by yourself" The pegasus mare said.

"Uh..? thanks? But who are you?"Roxas asked.

"I'm the greatest flier in Equestria, Rainbow dash! Sorry for scaring you I was practicing my new acrobatic skills but I lose control of my landing and fell right here" Rainbow dash explained.

"I see so you are Rainbow dash, I'm Roxas, Applejack told me if you could give her the weather schedule for the week"Roxas said.

"You are a pegasus buddy, you can do that yourself, now if you excuse me I will return to my activities see ya"Rainbow dash said preparing to fly back to where it was.

"Wait!!Roxas screamed.

Rainbow dash stops her wings.

"Yeah?"Rainbow dash said starting to get tired of the situation.

"I don't know how to do it Roxas said embarrassed.

Really? something that easy, and you can't do it?Rainbow dash said mocking the stallion pegasus.

"Yeah, I've been having some amnesia problems"Roxas replied.

"Ok?, I'm going to tell you just once so I hope you memorize it"

Rainbow dash words made Roxas shed a tear.

"Ehm? You okay buddy?Rainbow dash said troubled by Roxas situation.

"Don't worry you just remind me of a long friend of mine" Roxas said.

"Ok?" Rainbow dash said.

"Ok, back to the subject, you see all of those clouds over there?" Rainbow dash pointed out.

"Yep"Roxas said.

"Pegasus like us can manipulate the clouds by feeling them"Rainbow explained.

"Really?" Roxas said flying towards the cloud.

{I love that flying here is very similar to neverland"

Roxas moved the cloud to somewhere else.

"And how does this help me to calculate the weather?"Roxas asked.

"You see that factory over there in the sky?"Rainbow dash said.

"Just go there and ask for it, very simple, I just help them to control the weather" Rainbow dash said.

"All right thanks for the help, see you later" Roxas said.

"Hey, how about a race to the factory" Rainbow dash said asking for a duel between her and the stallion.

"A race? Sure why not"Roxas replied.

"Alright, They don't call me Rainbow dash for nothing, ready, set, go!!Rainbow dash said rushing to the factory.

She thought she was winning the race by far but when she looked behind she saw Roxas catching up to her fastly.

{What? How is this possible? I thought I was the fastest pegasus in all ponyville}

Rainbow dash steps up her game and increases her speed even more.

Roxas noted this so he too raised his speed but in the end, Rainbow dash was victorious.

"[panting] Ha...Ha...Told ya im the fastest pegasus in Equestria"Rainbow dash replied.

"Impressive, you sure are the fastest"Roxas said normally.

{What?! he isn't even sweating? if the race was any longer I would have lost for sure"

"Thanks for the race it was pretty fun, but I still have some stuff to do let's do this again I'm pretty sure I will beat you next time"Roxas replied to the pegasus mare.

"Oh don't get too cocky Roxas, next time we see each other I'll make sure that the only thing you see is clouds"Rainbow dash replied.

"Heh so that's a challenge, then BRING IT ON" Roxas said making Rainbow dash feel pretty anxious.

"Well then see you later"

Rainbow dash left the scene.

Roxas asked for the weather schedule in the factory to cross down another objective from the list. The next thing was flowers for decoration.

"*For the Flowers ask Fluttershy she lives in a cottage outside the forest*"Roxas said imitating Applejack's voice.

"{I remember that Applejack told me that Fluttershy is very reserved so I hope I don't make her feel uncomfortable}" Roxas thought.

Roxas headed to the small house on the outskirts of the Everfree forest.

{That must be the everfree forest, applejack told me to stay away from it, probably because dangerous creatures are lurking in the woods, but I still have my keyblade so I have nothing to be afraid of}

Roxas knocked on the door hoping for an answer, but nothing happened.

Roxas knocked again but louder.

"O.....On my way"a very soft voice replied.

A yellow pegasus pony opened the door.

"Hi you must be Fluttershy, I'm Roxas nice to meet you."Roxas said extending his hoove.

Fluttershy accepted the hoove shake but very slowly.

{"After seeing a very extrovert pegasus like Rainbow dash this feels pretty weird."}Roxas thought.

"Applejack send me to pick some the flowers for her decoration"

"S...Sure they are on the table, over there in that basket"Fluttershy replied.

When Roxas was about to leave he saw that a lot of animals were waiting for her outside.

"Oh! so you like animals"Roxas said.

"A...actually I take care of them.Fluttershy said.

"A lot of animals arrive from the Everfree forest hurt from the creatures that lived there, so I treat them" Fluttershy replied.

"So you know about the everfree forest, why is it such a dangerous place?"Roxas asked the yellow pegasus mare.

"A lot of dangerous monsters live there, also it may be Black magic covering the forest, I don't know just thinking about it makes me feel nervous"

"{Black magic? dangerous monsters? could that mean, heartless?}Roxas thought.

Roxas's thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a small bunny kicking his hind legs.

Angel! Don't attack our guest"Fluttershy said intimidating the little bunny.

"Woah, what happened to the shy personality of you"Roxas said impressed by Fluttershy's sudden change of aptitude.

"Oh! sorry, I didn't mean to bother you, I just don't like when my animals fight each other or bother a friend of mine.

"It's okay, don't worry about it besides I don't think this little bunny could do any significant harm to me, either way, thanks for telling me about the forest"Roxas said.

"Your welcome, be sure to stay away from it"Fluttershy said warning Roxas.

"Got it see you later and thanks for the flowers"Roxas replied leaving Fluttershy cottage.

As Roxas was leaving Fluttershy watched him through one of her house windows.

{"He must be new in the town, ponies usually don't ask about the forest}

Roxas returned to ponyville, took out the list for one last time to check what was the last thing Applejack wrote down.

"The last thing is... *ask Pinkie pie about the extra ingredients for the apple pie"Roxas read from the note.

"That should be easy"Roxas said.

Roxas arrived at the Sugarcube corner he entered the building, and to his surprise, the lights were off.

{Ill come back later it seems that there isn't anypony here now"

Suddenly the door behind Roxas shut, the lights turned on, and a pink pony screamed behind him scaring him in the process.

"SURPRISE!!!"she yelled.

"WOAHH!!!!, what was that! who are you?Roxas replied.

"My name is Pinkie Pie, I'm the second in charge here in Sugarcube corner.

"Ugh I'm Roxas nice to meet you, what was all about"

"You see, every time a new pony arrives at the town I'll make them a welcoming party" Pinkie pie explained.

"But I didn't mean to cause you any harm"

I'm fine but thanks for the surprise it was kind of funny"Roxas said.

"I was going to ask you about the ingredients Applejack ordered for her apple pie"

"Sure, take this"Pinkie said giving Roxas a small bag.

"All the ingredients should be inside the bag"

"Got it, Thanks"Roxas replied.

When the young pegasus was about to leave the number of desserts that showed in the counter showcase caught his attention.

"I can tell that you really like doing desserts"Roxas said.

"Pretty much, yeah!Pinkie answered.

"Have you ever heard about sea salt ice cream?" Roxas asked the pink mare.

"Nope, what kind of extremely delicious flavor is that"Pinkie replied

Roxas described the flavor as something not too sweet and not too salty a perfect mashup between those two flavors.

"The recipe includes Vanilla and sea salt"Roxas said.

"That sounds delicious I can't wait to try it, mark my words Roxas I'm gonna make that dessert" Pinkie pie said.

"And I'll be the first one to try it"Roxas replied.

"Haha, I like you Roxas you are a very funny stallion"Pinkie said.

"Same here, your energy can make everypony dance for hours"Roxas said.

"But I have to go now, Applejack must be waiting for me"

"Ok, see you later Roxas"Pinkie pie said waving her hoof to Roxas.

After all of the hard work done during the day, Roxas finally returns to Sweet Apple Acres.

At the same time, Applejack had finished harvesting the apple trees.

"Hello Applejack where do I put all of your Stuff"Roxas said.

"Hello Roxas, could you put my stuff in my bedroom please, ill be there in a minute" Applejack said.

Roxas went upstairs and inside Applejack's bedroom. He left all of the stuff in her bed and returned to the kitchen for the dinner.

"So Roxas how did ponyville treat you?"Applejack asked with a little curiosity.

"Pretty good actually, I met some of your friends along the way"He replied.

"That's good to hear, but can you do me one last favor? Please?Applejack said.

"Yeah whats up"Roxas said.

"After we finish with the dinner can you go to the barnyard quickly" Applejack said.

"Sure"Roxas replied.

<Lazy afternoons KH2 ends>

After he finished eating, Roxas went to the barnyard where all of the ponies he met before were there.

<Roxas theme KH2>

"What are you doing here? All of you"Roxas said.

"Didn't Pinkie tell you, sweetie? This party was made for you"Rarity said.

"We made it just to make you feel more comfortable here" Fluttershy said.

"Yeah, we sure are going to make you feel like home here in ponyville Roxas"Rainbow dash said.

Pinkie pie appeared carrying six popsicles.

"Courtesy of Roxas sea-salt ice cream"

"I can't believe that you were able to replicate the flavor Pinkie"Roxas said impressed.

"I'm not used to this but I can try"Applejack said.

"Oh it's almost time, you wanna come with me to see the sunset"Roxas asked the 5 mares.

The mares nodded and everypony climbed up the barnyard and sit down on the rooftop.

"Why are we doing this exactly Roxas?Rarity said.

"I don't know why every time I see the sunset makes me feel...oh forget it it's not important" Roxas said.

"C'mon Roxas dont let us hanging right now"Rainbow dash said.

"Makes me feel whole"Roxas said.

"What's that suppose to mean?"Fluttershy said.

"Sometimes I feel incomplete, that something is missing inside me, but when I see the sunset that feeling disappears, just for a couple of minutes"Roxas said.

The five mares were amazed by Roxas's words. Understanding him and trying to comfort him.

"You know? Maybe you girls are one of the few true friends I had in my life."Roxas said.

"I hope it never changes"Pinkie said.

"Yeah you are our friend too Roxas"Rainbow dash said.

The six ponies enjoyed their ice creams watching the sunset and talking, it seems like a new adventure was going to begin.

<Roxas theme KH 2 Ends>