• Published 2nd Sep 2021
  • 1,574 Views, 41 Comments

Harmony of Light: An Oath to Return season 1. - Xionforgotten



This story takes place between KH 358/2 days and Kingdom Hearts 2, Roxas the keyblade chose one falls into the world of equestria where he is going to find the truth meaning of friendship while he protects his new friends from the heartless.

  • ...
5
 41
 1,574

Prologue: Journey to the peace.

{" I've been having this weird thought lately, like if any of this for real or not..."}

{All of this...the days I spend with the organization were
in vain}.

<Roxas Theme Kingdom Hearts 2.5>

A blonde teenager wearing a black coat was walking across the dark streets of the infamous World of Nothingness when he suddenly was stopped by a familiar voice.

"Your mind made up Roxas?".

"I need answers, Axel, why did the keyblade choose me? I have to know."

The two boys seemed to be long-time friends but the tension in the air was ruining the whole ambiance.

"You can't turn on the organization, they are going to kill you, turn you into a dusk," Axel said trying to convince his friend of not doing anything stupid.

"So what...is not like someone would miss me," Roxas said while continuing his path to the end of the city.

"That's not true...I would" Axel said with a grin on his face.

<End of the Song>

3 days later.

Roxas returned to the World that never was to complete the promise he did to his closest friend. But he was intercepted by a young man with a bandana covering his eyes.

<Another side Another story Kingdom hearts 1.5 >

"Who are you?" Roxas said.

"What does it matter? I'm here for you.

"Why are you trying to stop me?" Roxas said starting to get angry against the teen.

"Because I want the rest of Sora's memories"

"Sora? Enough about Sora"

"What, you have some kind of plan?"

"I'll set Kingdom hearts free! Then everything will be the way it was, she'll come back and the three of us will be together again" Roxas said with tears of pain in his eyes.

"Hmm, you mean Xion, it's a struggle just to remember the name now, either way, I can't let you do something crazy"

"I'm freeing Kingdom Hearts and I'm going to find Sora, I want Xion back, I WANT MY LIFE BACK" Roxas screamed in anger.

"If you try to make contact with Kingdom Hearts the last thing you'll get is your life back, the Organization will destroy you"

"Enough!".

Both keyblade users started the fight for their ideals.

"Why? Why do you have the keyblade"

"Shut up" Roxas said trying to deal the final blow but his opponent managed to counter-attack him, knocking him down in the process.

Roxas stood up quickly and continue his attacks, more aggressively now.

"WHY DONT YOU QUIT" Roxas shouted.


"C'mon Sora, I thought you were stronger than that". The boy answered.

Roxas didn't understand why he said that but for some reason, his body reacts on its own.

"Get real, look which one of us is winning"

"So it's true, you are his nobody"

"What are you talking about I am me, Nobody else!"Roxas shouted charging at the mysterious teen.

With one slash Roxas managed to get the upper hand in the fight, sending his opponent to the floor.

"Riku please!, you have to stop him" a weak voice sound in the head of Roxas opponent.

"Fine, you left me with no other choice, I have to release the power in my heart, the dark power that I've been holding back, even if it changes me forever, RHAAAAAAA!!!!!

A giant dark pillar appears, changing Riku's appearance, now he was taller, his hair was long and its color was silver, his skin was darker and his eyes were completely orange.

But the most important thing he had a dark guardian behind him.

Using his new powers Riku managed to teleport in front of the blonde teen, grabbing him with his guardian and choking him up in the process.

"I have accepted it," he said.

After Riku defeated Roxas, another man came into the scene, he had red bandages all over his face, he also had the same orange eyes Riku had in his new form.

<Another side ends>

"DiZ, he could feel Sora"Riku said.

"He told you how he felt huh?."

"Ridiculous, a Nobody cannot feel anything"

"Maybe if he had met Sora, things might have been different"

Meanwhile, all the things Roxas experienced with her close friend started to go away.

Fortunately, he heard one last message from her coming from his memories.

"Roxas, don't be sad, I came from you and Sora, I am you... The same way I am Sora"

"You'll forget me, but the memories themselves will never go away, memories of you and me will always be together... Forever inside him..."

1 day later.

Riku grabbed Roxas, and with the help of DiZ, they prepared to start the simulation of Twilight Town, to extract the last memories of Sora without any trouble.

"Subject is ready, preparing immersion"Riku said activating the data transfer machine.

"Xi&&$&, No! No! I can't go like this, I made a promise" Roxas said.

"Riku, he's waking up" DiZ shouted.

Roxas summoned a dark corridor but at the same time, the machine activated, making the portal to overdrive.

"The Machine made Roxas dark corridor a black hole, take cover DiZ" Riku said.

"So this is it uh?, I'm sorry I couldn't keep my promise, X..i..o...

Roxas was absorbed by the portal and so a new world and adventures are going to start for him just wait to see it in the next chapter guys.