• Published 23rd Mar 2021
  • 4,333 Views, 79 Comments

Restore the Queen. - Shilo_Yuuga



Queen Umbra has been reformed. But now she must turn to her family to find purpose in life and realize her dreams.

Comments ( 17 )

Man it was hard forcing myself not to stay up to date so I can read it in one sitting, but though how sad I am to see this story end, I'm looking forward finding out what happens! Before I resume reading, I want to ask would a third story be possible or is this the end of our little herd?

Will there be a spin-off with Ozzy and Princess Luna?

11463321
Shadow Wolf and I have been discussing it. I have other projects currently in the works. One is related to this series and the others are not. In terms of a spin-off, I'm not sure. We have ideas but I will have to see if anyone shows particular interest over the next few months. Ozymandias is a character I fear steering off into Gary Stu territory the moment I take my eyes off him.

“As our… personal protector.”

Sounds like a potential spin-off :trixieshiftright:

11463306
I have one more planned. I will be working through it in the next few months with Shadow Wolf and an editor. I want it to be of a smaller scope than this story so it doesn't drive me to insanity. We will have to see, though. I have several ideas I wish to try but I'm never sure if working them through and then posting them is always the best decision. If readers express an interest in one particular thing or another that usually sways my priorities, somewhat.

Oh boy. Here's hoping she's not just trying to find a substitute for the one that got away, or that'll go exceptionally poorly.

11463383
Perhaps poorly enough to justify another story if I ever feel the need.

11463490
Getting into a relationship with someone that you mentally have categorized, either intentionally or unintentionally, as a substitute or "second best" for someone else very rarely ends well.

11463625
Moon horse needs love.

Now I really want to see a sequel with Ozzy and Luna!

I can imagine the reaction of Ozzy's dad when he finds out his son fucks Luna.

"So tell me, son, how does sloppy seconds feel?"

"It felt amazing, father! After the first inch, everything felt brand new!"

So ozzy is half human so he looks human ? Or a pony ?

11482964
Ozzy is entirely human in his appearance, say for his skin color being the same as Umbra’s fur and his teeth being sharp, like Umbra's. I like to imagine he has a hoof growing somewhere in his body like a tumor but no one has noticed yet.

11482991
Oh okay that explains so much beacuse I really tripped out on how he was described in this chapter and I gotta I dig this bad ass design of him being a a mixed character

11483036
I will see if I can edit it to be more clear. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

I can't believe I just now read the epilogue chapter at the end of this and gotta say I'm glad you wrapped Lunas little dream/vision up in the end there. And as much as I'd like to see a follow-up story to the ending I kinda agree👌 with one of your comments about stu-ification if not careful with it. Although after reading your newest Luna/human story if anyone could guide it properly it'd be you 😉

Login or register to comment