• Published 16th Jan 2021
  • 2,759 Views, 6 Comments

Displaced Diet-y - MetalBrony20



After the discovery of a long lost Somnambulan temple, Rainbow Dash's curiosity will lead her across worlds; where the sun scorches the land, vast temples are erected for innumerable gods, and pegasi are treated as heavenly figures.

  • ...
11
 6
 2,759

Chapter 9 - Mixed Messages and Messy Mare-Gods

With a low creaking of it’s immense hinges, the door to the palace grounds swung shut, noisily crashing together as the blocks of stone interlocked. Clouds of dust erupted from the collision, tracked in by the three chariots, bouncing along the stone slabs that composed the front of the palace grounds. With a few laboured pants, the ponies hitched to the front slowed, parking a few meters before a grand staircase.

Dismounting, the priestesses led them away, towards a long set of steps. “Well, I’ll be, this place almost puts Canterlot Castle to shame.” Applejack mused, the statement hanging in the air for a rather long while.

“I suppose it does have it’s own charm, though I can’t say I personally like the whole blocky aesthetic.” Rarity responded, inspecting the towering walls. To the sides of the pathway, a large garden had been constructed, surrounding artificial river channels that weaved through the carefully tended sand. Interspersed through the stream, large ponds had formed, lily pads bobbing gently on the surface. Amongst the aquatic vegetation, the tall form of an Ibis could be seen, wading in an almost purposeful manner. Large date palms provided pockets of shade along the walkway, their fronds sagging with bundles of the sweet fruit.

Sitting upon great plinths, the feline forms of sphinx’s could be seen, their stoney eyes staring forward, unblinking in their gaze. “Your majesty, how have you enjoyed your short tour through our glorious city?” Tekhser questioned, her hips and ass jiggling and wobbling with each step she climbed.

“It was very interesting, I thought. Though, I couldn’t help but notice one thing that I’ve been meaning to ask you about.” Twilight began, tapping her fingers together.

“Yes?”

“Well, why is everycreature so… rotund…” Twilight nervously replied, wiping a developing bead of sweat from her brow. Certainly, it was a question that had been on everypony’s mind from the minute they first saw Tekhser and her Zebra friend; Zkon. An awkward pause drifted through the dry air, a chuckle quashing it quickly.

“Oh, is that all, I didn’t think it’d be so small.” Zkon smirked, giving her exposed gut a hearty slap, the doughy mass undulating from the blow. “It is quite alright for you to mention, about this fact we have no tension.”

“To give a clearer answer your majesty, It’s related to that drought I was discussing with you earlier. For decades, if not longer, we were starving. Limbs thin and gaunt, I spend much of my life wearing only a scrap of clothing, from the simple fact that my body was so slight.” Her smile grew wider, beaming as she ushered everyone forward. “But with the rains restored, the winds blowing, and the river flowing, our famine quickly turned into surplus. We now possess more food than we have done for centuries, and so we all just, ate more.”

“Everypony?” Applejack questioned, Tekhser nodding her head.

“Everypony, zebra, every creature that lives here. Well, except those in with certain professions, of course you saw the drivers. Messengers, soldiers and a few others remain thin in order to serve the Queendom.” Climbing the last couple of steps, they reached the entrance. Within the decorated walls, a wide set of doors were shut, armed guards standing stalwart. Nearly rock steady, the occasional twitch of their hands allowed their khopesh to glint.

“Business?” The closest one questioned, raising her sword slightly.

“These six desire to visit their friend, they’ve quite literally travelled across worlds to see her.” The guard glanced across, their stony visage cracking, taking note of the strange clothing, odd colourations and the additional wings the party collectively brought.

“Governor Hetramila was expecting some guests. You may enter.” Retreating backwards, the door swung wide open, stepping into a wide hallway. Almost immediately, two more guards emerged from a passageway, taking point at the front and back of the eight guests. For the next few minutes, they moved through room after room, the walls decorated with lavish, exquisite artwork. Indoor garden displays sat beneath huge skylights in a number of tall atria, a number of ponies looking over balconies at the curious group.

“Err… hey y’all, you err, feel like somethin’ ain’t quite right?” Applejack asked, her head twisting this way and that.

“Yeppers, something about this makes me feel all weird and tingly.” Pinkie replied, her voice somewhere between anxious and nervous. Every step they took, the atmosphere became filled with a myriad of odd sounds and smells. The stone below their feet appeared to rumble, as distinctly organic grumblings accompanied it. Deep and bassy, their collective sense of apprehension continued to rise. A simple glance at their guides however, revealed a lack of any discernible concern, not at all phased by the bizarre smell of a myriad of foods intermingled with one another. A salty smell too became apparent, meshing with some other odd aroma.

‘BLOOORRPPPP!!!’ A long, rolling resonance burst forth from the door, only a few meters ahead. “Erm… can I ask a question, please?” Fluttershy piped up, her face partially obscured by her curtain of hair. “Where are you taking us?”

“The throne room.” A guard replied sharply, Fluttershy gulping at the curt response. “The Pharaoh should be having their lunch right about now, you’ll have to excuse her.”

“O...okay.” One of the guards lit her horn, a purple aura enveloping the door. Swinging it open, a sudden blast of hot humid air came shooting down the passage, forcing them to squint into the wave. Staggering and stumbling, Twilight forced her way into the throne room. Already, a significant difference in the atmosphere could be felt, the humidity increasing significantly. Opening her eyes, they soon grew from a bleary squint to a wide stare as she took in the scene before her.

The room itself was cavernous, stretching a good distance in all directions. For such a large space however, it seemed to be packed mostly with creatures, rather than decorations. Dozens of maids and servants moved to and fro, almost all of them carrying huge oval trays. A good portion of the gleaming dishes were near spotless, their contents long gone. The ones that still possessed food formed a large winding queue, leading towards the front of a massive blue object that filled the far end of the room.

On initial inspection, the Princess of Friendship thought that it was some immense stack of pillows, where the Queen was possibly sitting atop of. The object appeared to be in perpetual motion, the surface rippling and jostling this way and that, like a mountain of gelatine caught in a tremor. As she continued to watch the hypnotic display however, the more she spotted certain physiological traits. From the top, a pair of finger-like appendages protruded from two immense spheres. Those grand piles of pillowy material were dragging the digits into their bulk, creating divots. In fact, these clumps of doughy mass were being swallowed by even larger mounds billowing out below, creating a wobbly, cyan tower.

Further down, the unmistakable sight of a pair of nipples capped the end of a pair of breasts that alone could swallow mattresses with their sheer enormity. With every slight movement, the pendulous mountains would audibly slosh around, colliding together like wrecking balls. “Sweet Celestia and Luna above… that’s a pony…” Twilight whispered, her cheeks flushing red, unable to tear her eyes away from the fatty blob.

Following down from the swell of the creature's breasts, a collection of immense rolls swelled forth. Thicker than several beds stacked atop one another, they oozed forwards like unbaked dough, creating abundant creases and crevasses between the blorpy mounds of adipose. Like a waterfall given form, the doughy expanse crashed down for many meters, the upper roll so high up that Celestia herself would have been forced to look upwards. Trails of some bright liquid were intermingled with larger chunks of food detritus, generated from the individuals gluttony. Squinting, Twilight could make out a few slices of cake squeezed in between a roll, leaving gooey when they were yanked out.
The entire gut of this creature could be best described as a wall; which apparently hadn’t gone unnoticed by the obese slob’s caretakers. Impressively large greyscale pieces of art had been applied to them. Upon her upper belly roll, a winged sun was stretched across its surface, a pair of cobra’s flanking the solar disc. In the centre of her lower, much girthier roll, a scarab was splayed outwards; it’s insectoid limbs stretching upwards, positioned so to cradle the sun. Other hanging, sagging folds of excess flesh,had various other symbols drawn on, creating an odd collage of blacks and greys that mingled with the abundant light blue of her body.

The creatures form glistened with sweat, tricking and flowing in streams across the vast swell of her doughy bulk, collecting in deep, dark crevices. Forming between the immense curtains of adipose, Twilight gulped at the mere sight of the belly button alone, so deep that an entire pony could become wedged in it’s dank depths. As a servant placed a foot upon the lowest roll, excess sweat seemed to fill the void like a sponge.

Drawing her attention further upwards, Twilight reluctantly acknowledged the existence of a number of creatures that perched or sprawled across sections of the mare's immobile figure. Perverse was the best way that the alicorn could describe the range of downright debaucherous activities happening upon the mares bulk. A tan coloured unicorn was just visible above the swell of boob flesh, her horns aura matching the glow that surrounded the procession of hovering delicacies. Entire courses worth of food levitated in the air, being fed piece by piece like an assembly line, audible munching, moans and satisfied gurgling accompanying each mouthful. No sooner had one cloud of food fit for a family dinner vanished into the lardy blob, another stomach churning serving had floated up.

Upon the side of the sprawling blue stomach, a chocolate coloured mare using the blue blob as an improvised bench. A pair of doughy asscheeks were squashing and mashing into a loose cellulite pocked love handle. Comparable to her relatively small size, her mammaries were massive, undulating and continually sloshing around. Taking great handfuls of flab, the mare made a point of lovingly massaging each loose section of lard, progressively making her way further upwards. Groping and playing with the flab stack, each armful of adipose she greedily grabbed and squeezed drew louder and louder groans and glorps out from the immense belly below, the line of food halting as the noise built to a climax.

‘FFRRRRPPBBBBBTTPPPP!!!!’ A deafening cacophony suddenly erupted forth. A sudden propagation of ripples emanated out from the creatures backside, her untold thousands of pounds of fat undulating and dancing mesmerisingly. A further number of expulsions cascaded forth, that same odd noxious odour intensifying from the rumbling bursts of flatulence, many of the Equestrians wincing as the sound petered out. In spite of the horrific slip of common decency, the weirdly sexual ballet of food and gluttony resumed, a long rumbling belch heralding the disappearance of several cheese wheels.

Padding further across the room, the six remained in shocked silence, the guard leading them towards the blobs left side. From there, a pair of pipes could be seen jutting out of the walls, water gushing from the spouts in cool jets, splashing against the wall of flab, trickling down a stack of side rolls comparable to a tower of pillows. A few meters in front, the floor fell away, morphing into the lip of the great basin ringing around the perimeter of the blob. Clearly designed to stop the cooling water from escaping, the sheer size of the amorphous blubbery mass hindered this, as stray folds bulged and squeezed over the lip, acting as a ramp for wayward trickles.

From this angle, one of the mares legs could be seen. Leg, mind you, not foot. From the bean bag sized, misshapen hunks of blubber that composed the mares legs, only great divots appeared at the end. Staring into the shaded gloom of the fatty cave, Twilight could glimpse what could be toes, wiggling gently amongst the sea of fat they were drowned in. Whilst finding the mares feet was difficult, distinguishing her calves and thighs apart was an even greater challenge. So much excess flesh hung from the limb that an immense column of rolls and folds propagated along its entire length, a slab of belly flab laid atop, covering much of her knee.

Moving to one side additionally offered views of the pony’s titanic plot. Although only one cheek could be seen from the angle, it’s size alone could have dwarfed even Princess Celestia. In fact, the pair of cheeks could have filled the sun princesses room with shocking ease, and most likely would have squeezed their way out of the windows too. A myriad of cellulite dimples pockmarked the folded curvature of ass flesh, further deforming the stretched, billboard sized cutie mark. A cutie mark, which was looking remarkably familiar to the Princess. Three zig-zagged lines. One red, one yellow, one blue, connected to a puffy white cloud. Despite how distorted and misshapen they had become, there was simply no denying what it was. Combined with the colour of the blob, Twilight could feel her mouth dry out as her eyes rose higher and higher, looking roughly where their head should be.

“Rainbow? Rainbow!” Twilight exclaimed, her voice managing to be heard over the ambience that filled the room. The sounds of rampant consumption stopped abruptly, the in-equine lump pausing in their feast. Flapping her wings, the alicorn took flight, floor rapidly falling away as she crested the swell of boob meat. There, she caught herself staring straight into the bright, cerise eyes of her friend, Rainbow Dash. Craning past a budding swell of neck and chin fat, Rainbow did her best to look at her friend, her bloated cheeks failing to disguise the shock etched upon her visage. To make her situation all the more awkward, a trail of various food stains formed a polychromatic mess dotted around her neck, chin and upper torso.

From her raised position, Twilight was offered a view of Rainbow’s back, goggling at the sheer level of deformation it’d undergone. At this point, even calling the blue mare a pegasus was a difficult stretch, on account of her utter lack of wings. Instead, there was nought but draping fatty rings, reminding Twilight of an accordion. No sign of any additional appendages could be seen, not a primary or secondary feather to be seen. Just concentric slabs that formed a flabby staircase, all the way to the ovoid globs that formed each butt cheek. Just as the pegasi’s wings had been claimed by her back flab, so too had her tail been consumed by the canyon like ass crack.

With an exaggerated gulp, Rainbow’s cheeks deflated slightly as she cleared her maw. “Hey Twi… How’s it going?” Husky, with a distinct bass like tone to it that mingled with a note of breathlessness. Yet, it was still one and the same with the voice Twilight associated with the mare who crashed through her old library every other week. The same mare who would shoot through the sky like a prismatic cannon ball. And here she was, swaddled in enough excess blubber to put a whale to shame.

“How. Is. It. Going?” Twilight punched out each word with a growing level of exasperation. “You’re asking me that! You're gone for a week and a half, you’ve reached a level of obesity that has never been seen by modern medicine, and that’s all you have to say!?” Her voice had reached a shout, virtually everypony and zebra in the room staring at her.

“Please calm yourself.” A simple command, coming from one of the ponies that lay upon the vast bulk of Rainbow. Turning herself around, their hugely fattened legs dangled over the swell of the upper torso area, bare feet resting upon a roll. “Servants, guards, would you please leave us for a moment?” No sooner had the command left the unicorn’s mouth, the dozens of creatures swiftly made an exit, the heavy chested mare begrudgingly sliding down Rainbow’s folds, waddling her outrageously naked figure outside. With a few heavy clatters and clunks of the doors, the Equestrians were left alone.

Sliding down the swell of the pegasi’s gut, the unicorn landed squarely upon her feet, wobbling hypnotically as Twilight touched back down. The purple alicorn gulped, sizing up the other mare. Technically, the Akhethran was shorter than her by a good margin, her elaborate manedo though closed the gap, stretching a good few inches above either mare. “Well this is certainly a surprise isn’t it? I didn’t quite know when Rainbow’s friends would show up. If I’d know, I’d most certainly have put on quite the banquet for you.”

“Right, thank you for the offer. Pardon me, but, who are you?”

“Governor Hetramila, former co-ruler of Akhethra. And you must be Twilight Sparkle; Rainbow has told me much about you and your adventures together.” She took a step back, inspecting Twilight’s anatomy. “I still can’t quite believe that ponies exist with both wings and horns…” She trailed off, ogling Twilight’s body with rather more intensity than she was used to.

“I’m sorry Governor, if I may be so bold to ask but, why in the name of Celestia is Rainbow so…”

“Fat? Obese? Immobilised with thousands of pounds of beautiful excess poundage?” A nod came in response. “She ate. Lots and lots of food every single day.”

“I think we can all see that Governor, but what Twilight here means to say is how Rainbow managed to get so bucking massive in only a week and a half.” Daring trotted up beside Twilight, her wings flaring slightly.

“D… Daring? Is that… huff… you...UURRrppp!?” Rainbow mumbled out, punctuated by a belch.

“Yeah. Don’t worry, we’re here to help you.” Daring responded, before readdressing Hetramila. “You’ve got some explaining to do, Governor.”

“I shall attempt to answer as best as I can, if only my friend would be willing to join us, isn’t that right Zanubia?” Her voice raised to a low shout, craning over her shoulder. “I do apologise for this, usually she’s all too willing to help talk to outsiders about all manner of topics, but it seems that she’s gotten a little too attached to Rainbow as of late.”

“Uh huh, and what is that supposed to imply?” Applejack cut in.

“It means that I am all too addicted to that delightful blue ass, especially as it has gained quite the significant amount of mass…” Over towards Rainbow’s right side, her body swayed around, low moans accompanying rumbling glorps. Around the swell of Rainbow’s gut, a zebra emerged. Much like Hetramila, she was deep into the clutches of obesity, as demonstrated by an ass wider than a Ponyville bench. From these globes of blubber, tree trunk thighs fought for space despite the wide gate she’d adopted, her roll ridden gut touching her knees. “To answer your question, I must make a concession, for she has graced us with her presence for far longer than just a week. She has resided within our walls for over 100 days I do speak.”

“Now that's just hooey! She can’t have gotten big like that so quickly!” Applejack snorted, crossing her arms over her checked shirt.

“We tell no lies, for we have no reason to even try. Within the hallowed halls of the Temple of Prosperity did she appear, so we took her in and gave all the luxuries she could spear.”

“Alright alright, I think I believe ya. ‘Sides, it don’t matter much anyways, she’s going to come back with us to Equestria.” The farmer proclaimed, expecting the two massive mares to lose their jovial disposition. Nothing changed much, aside from a slight twitch of the lips.

Hetramila responded, rubbing the swell of her sack-sized gut. “By all means, she is free to go back to her home. Though I think you’ll have a number of problems.”

“And those being?”

“To begin with, she is utterly massive. She hasn’t left this room in over 2 weeks. After that, you will have to find a way to carry her all the way back to the temple. And lastly, even if we are fine with her departure, I’m not too certain the citizens will be nearly as understanding. After all, she is the Pharaoh.” A pin drop could be heard, the room plunged into total silence. Even Rainbow’s vocal stomach had quietened.

“I’m sorry, but could you run that past me again? I thought you just said Rainbow was the Pharaoh.” Twilight spoke with a tone of doubt heavily ladened into her words.

“Rainbow Dash is the Pharaoh of Akhethra. Surely, someone told you her position or you at least saw the crown she’s wearing?” Hetramila raised an eyebrow, Twilight nervously glancing around, before flying up once again. Perched atop of the Rainbow’s head was indeed a ruby red crown, glinting in the torch light.

“I, missed it, if you can believe that. I was a little more focused on the fact that Rainbow is wider than a barn. Also, I’m concerned about how calm she’s acting. Did she tell you what her profession was before this?”

“Indeed, A weather organiser and a stunt flyer, jobs which don’t simply exist in Akhethra, though I do understand the gist of the task.”

“Right, and exactly how could she perform those exercise intensive activities whilst remaining grounded? Did you force this gain on her?” Twilight’s jaw clenched.

“To make her eat was not our mission, her excessive consumption was by her own volition. She demanded more, and so we provided as much food as we bore. The culprit of her voraciousness is likely the very item she wears now; the Crown of Harvests.” Zanubia rebutted, gesturing towards the rough position of Rainbow’s head. “Though, if I must be so bold to say, her control over the weather has never once been led astray.”

“The same crown that teleported her here… likely laced with some powerful mind alteration magic. Great, that’s just wonderful.” Daring mumbled.

“Wait, hold on a moment.” Spoke Twilight, holding her hand outwards. “What did you mean by her control hasn’t been led astray?”

“Meaning what I said but moments ago. As her body grew, she has gained a great ability to channel astounding magics’ of many a hue. The chosen avatar of the goddesses above, to help reseed and reshape the lands below in her love. To kiss the domain of Shuu’e, forming vast banks of clouds to fill the very heavens they did grew. The Crown of Harvests draws upon the body of the chosen being, and through the vessel it inhabits can to correct the imbalance of nature. You have no doubt seen the clouds outside? No doubt you have heard many tales talking of how for decades we’ve fried? It is the Pharaoh's body which symbolises the very air, water, food and spirit of Akhethra.”

Zanubia laid a chubby hand upon one of Rainbow’s belly rolls, tracing her fingers around the perimeter of the Scarab tattoo. “Her immense bulk of beautiful blubber embodies growth of our farms and the wildlife that crowds amongst the banks of the river. The very downpours are a fabrication from her own physique, great channels of sweat flow across tracts of flesh that quivers, exemplify the river’s own raging torrent so to speak. Even her expulsions of gas, from front and rear, reify the cool gusts upon which the clouds do amass…” A burst of rippling flatulence cut the zebra off, biting her lip as she fondled deeply into a belly roll as tattooed skin oozed through her palms.
“O...okay? Sorry, this is a lot to take in. So, the crown influences Rainbow, which her body now acts as a conduit that influences the weather around her? Is that about right?”

“More or less, that is correct.” Hetramila nodded, humming in confirmation.

“Well, that's all well and good, but what about those symbols on her skin?” Rarity cut in, hands pointing to the aforementioned designs. “Are those painted on, or is that some other odd thing the crown does?”

“Those? Zanubia thought that Rainbow’s body was a little too plain, so we tattooed on some patterns to accentuate her status.”

Rarity’s eyes grew wide, her mouth dropping open. “A tattoo? Aren’t those done with needles injecting ink? I most certainly hope you didn’t, I couldn’t imagine how painful those large pictures would be… and on such tender flesh too.”

“Oh no no no. The art of tattooing with needles has long since faded into near non-existence. Today, we use special ink, which is painted on and manipulated until the artist has the correct design. Then a potion is poured on top, which causes the design to sink into the skin.” Hetramila explained, resting a hand upon the swell of her gut. “At worst, it only feels like a mild burn, though she claimed it only tingled. And if it’s no longer wanted or needed, a reverse solution can be applied to remove the ink instead.”

Rarity nodded, pushing a curl of hair out of her face. Daring cleared her throat, stepping closer towards the mammoth mare. “Hey, Rainbow?”

“Mmmhuh?”

“Do you like it here? As in, do you actually want to be here, or would you want to go back to Equestria?” There was a slight pause as Rainbow screwed her eyes shut.

“I uuh… don’t mind…huff... either place really. Food’s pretty good here though…” Rainbow panted, belly gurgling at the mere mention of food, followed by an exasperated facepalm from Twilight.

“Absolutely peachy… she doesn't even want to go…” the alicorn growled, shaking her head in annoyance. She felt a dainty pair of fingers tap her on the shoulder, Fluttershy standing right behind her.

“Well, I um… think if Rainbow’s happy here, then she should stay here…” the shy mare quietly stated, tapping her fingers together. “I’m not sure we’d even have somewhere to house her, or feed her enough. Forcing her to go home might make her feel sad or angry at us”

“But, this isn’t her home!”

“Well, as long as she remains Pharaoh, she owns this palace, and indeed much of the surrounding lands.” Hetramila stated, Twilight growing more and more agitated by the second.

“Alright! Who else has an objection to taking Rainbow home? Applejack, Rarity, how about you?”

“Well, I can’t say I like the idea too much, but maybe we could have her come back to Equestria at some point to visit. That way, ya’ll can be happy.”

“And you Rarity?”

“I can’t honestly say darling. I thought we’d be fighting some evil monster to save Rainbow, rather than this whole debate… Though I don’t particularly think highly of how slovenly she’s become... I’m afraid I’ll just pass on the whole matter.”

“Pinkie?” Twilight huffed, glancing to where Pinkie had been standing. Except, she wasn’t there at all. A sudden giggling from behind allowed her to pinpoint where the party mare had gone. Currently, she was climbing up Rainbow’s belly, using the cascade of flesh rolls as steps. “Pinkie?! What are you doing?”

“Wowee Twilight! You’ll never guess how soft and squishy Dashie is!” She chortled, vaulting up to rest upon the swell of Rainbow’s breasts, sprawling out spread eagle. Her cheeks were flushed red, squeezing and playing with whatever slab or mound of flab that called out to her. Any argument the alicorn was about to make was suddenly quashed, watching Pinkie produce a double layered chocolate cake from nowhere, sounds of voracious munching mingling with excited giggles and quiet moans.

Visible lines of steam were billowing from Twilight’s ears, her face turning red as a tomato. Her countenance grew progressively more enraged as her fists clenched; the skin turning pale. Her Arcane might grew in intensity, bright sparks arching across the aura that enveloped the keratinous spire.

Then, her head slumped. Burying her head in her hands, an exasperated groan worked it’s way from her mouth. Defeat plaster her muzzle, gazing down at the polished floor, her shoulder sagging along with her dangling arms. “Alright… I give up. She can stay.” Glancing up, she caught the eyes of Hetramila, visage displaying a mix of concern and amusement. Blinking, Twilight’s cheeks flushed red, realising how childish she looked in front of the other mare. Surprisingly though, it was the same mare that gently raised Twilight’s head.

“I do not fault you for your actions, regardless of how they may or may not have looked. Having your friend stranded elsewhere under someone else's care must be frightening. Especially after her sudden growth, your passion for taking her home despite her appearance is commendable. I’d be willing to put this matter behind us and move on to the next item on the agenda.”

“What do you mean by that?”

“By that, I mean to build a relationship between our lands. Trading, if you will.”

Twilight blinked, sharing a look with Daring. “Alright… I err… don’t think I’ve ever conducted a trade agreement before. But, I also know that you need plenty of paperwork to cement any materials.”

“I wasn’t thinking of doing everything right now… more so we could express what either party would be interested in. Akhethra doesn't have any large neighbours, and those which do come around typically have a spear in hand. As such, we have many spare items which are rather wasted remaining here.”

“Such as?”

“For one, our jewelry. To contrast with the light colours our clothes are made of, we have many beautiful articles created. Many dozens of workshops exist around the city crafting and shaping them, for all manner of occasions. Secondly, our city produces a good number of high quality potions, created by talented brew-masters and apothecaries. From what Rainbow has told me, potions are a rare item in your land?”

“Yeah. Aside from my own occasional dabblings in the craft, we can only get them from Zecora, a zebra who lives in the local forest.” She clarified, the tan unicorn nodding. “As for what we can offer, well, err… Equestria produces a great deal of items, do you have any requests for…”

“Food. What we’d desire the most would be food. There is only so many ways that our crops can be cooked, boiled and stewed. Our populus, and especially Pharaoh has grown a little tired of the same dishes, her desire for familiar dishes is what she wishes.” Zanubia butted in, another rumbling tremor emanating from the swell of the blue tattooed belly.

“That, and we’d wish to have some magic tutoring for our unicorn population. Compared to the feats Rainbow described, our own arcana leaves much to be desired. Do these requests sound reasonable to you?”

“I think so. I know of several tutors at Celestia’s school that could help. As for food, I think we could manage that just fine.”

Hetramila smiled, offering a hand to Twilight, sausage thick fingers attached to the flabby appendage. Shaking firmly, Twilight jumped slightly, a tiny jolt of energy running down her skin, like when Pinkie had been messing around with balloons and static.

“Good, now I don’t know about all of you, but I’m feeling rather hungry right now. Would you care to join us for a meal?”

“I err, think we’re quite alright for food...’Grrrrruuuggggllleee’” Twilight’s eyes flicked downwards, her belly letting loose an almighty groan. A sudden hunger gripped her abdomen, growing in intensity. “Actually, on second thought… I’m feeling pretty hungry, I suppose we could have a bite to eat.”

“Certainly, after all, we’d hate to keep anyone hungry. Under this roof and by the light of Ru’un, you’ll never go hungry.” After she’d spoken her last words, the sound of pounding feet began to fill the room, a diving conglomeration of sweet and savoury scents permeating the room and cutting through the raw smell Rainbow exuded. “Make yourselves comfortable, we can put on quite the spread…”

Comments ( 5 )

Can you make a sequel?
I love this story

10632303
I’m glad you enjoyed it. As for a sequel, I could possibly do something in the future, but that wouldn’t be for a while.

10632920
I hope you’ll try

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan this story was awesome! I could literally see the creativity in this story! Loved it!

Simply delightful.

Login or register to comment