• Published 8th Dec 2020
  • 4,838 Views, 72 Comments

Spike the Dragon Lord: A New Generation - Dr Sharaz Jek



Spike has risen to the rank of Dragon Lord, and must help mold another Spike displaced from his world into a worthy drake.

  • ...
 72
 4,838
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 17 )

Ah. A good ending to the first reboot of the Spike Series.

“Probably contraceptives,” noted Beatrix who giggled. “A hear Torch had a similar problem!”

“Can't be easy to keep up with that many mates,” answered Spike as they flew back over the forest.

Based on this context, are you sure you understand what a contraceptive is? I only ask because you referenced Torch. If I recall his problem was stimulation. If Spike needs contraceptives then he's over stimulated.

10590613
Brainfart, it was meant to be aphrodisiacs!

Lol, some butthurt loser went and mass disliked all my fics again (7th time this has happened now), hope my existence continues to make their worthless life miserable!:yay:

10590679
Spike's probably still young for a dragon so if you said something like "Torch probably wishes he had that problem" then it'd make a lot more sense. Especially considering what his problem was.

10590687
Love your haters, they think about you the most.

10590695
True, as another poster put it, "I spend so much time in your head I should be paying rent!":rainbowlaugh:

Thankfully the geysers that the Dragon Lord released died down, hers and Sweetie's tits no longer slapped about under the earthquakes.

I know not everyone is a geologist, but I think you meant "tremors" rather than "geysers" (the latter refers to the phenomenon of water emerging from the ground at high speed, usually due to volcanic activity, so that it shoots into the air like a fountain); it might also just be "tremor" as Wikipedia uses the word as a synonym for "earthquake".
Also, "earthquakes" (plural) should be "earthquake" (singular), as there was only one of them in the scene (an earthquake is more or less the entire series of seismic waves caused by a given event).

10591203
Geysers might work as it was referring to the Dragon Lord shooting his loads?:rainbowlaugh: No idea. Not sure if earthquakes works or not, my spellcheck doesn't hate it?

10591237
Were they actually observing these "geysers"? Also, the "geysers" were not the source of the shaking, and they would have been multiple eruptions of a single geyser.

Regarding "earthquakes", while there are such things as earthquakes which occur in the same place within minutes of each other, I do not think that the scene is long enough to allow for a sufficient gap to warrant calling it multiple earthquakes.
(cf, "earthquake swarm" at Wikipedia)

PS: Like I said, I am not entirely sure that it should be "tremors" rather than "tremor", but here are the proposed corrections in context:

Thankfully the tremors that the Dragon Lord released died down, hers and Sweetie's tits no longer slapped about under the earthquake.

It sounds like proper colloquial use to me.

Good stuff, but a rather abrupt ending. Planning on doing more with this setting?

10591899
Definitely! This is more a taste to let everyone see if they like this direction and want to continue this new series. Sequels will likely get weirder/more experimental but this should be a good indication of what to expect.:twilightblush:

A promise of fun things to come. Not a bad way to get things rollin', even if it's a little short. Nice work as always.

are we going to see other dragon with harem in the future?

10942387
Other than the two Spikes, probably not, although I'm sure a number of dragons in the background have their own. Likely just other dragons though, since many don't leave their territory.

Login or register to comment