• Published 15th Aug 2020
  • 259 Views, 8 Comments

Flash to the future - phantom ghost hunter

  • ...
 8
 259

Part 1 chapter 2

Later Flash was lying in bed when the phone rang he answered and said "hello".

The doc then said over the phone "Flash you didn't fall asleep did you?"

Flash then said "no I'm awake".

The Doc then said "look Flash I forgot my video camera can you stop by my place and pic it up on you way to the mall?"

Flash then said "sure I'm on my way". Later Flash had gotten the camera and arrived at the mall at 1:15 then saw a dog sitting over by a truck and Flash said "Lucky where's the doc boy?"

Then the back of the truck opened and a delorean rolled out then the gull wing door opened and the doc came out and he said "Flash good you made it this is my latest experiment this is the big one its the one I've been waiting for all my life".

Flash then said "um its a delorean right?"

The Doc then said "don't worry about that all your questions will be answered just start the camera" and Flash did so "good evening I'm doctor Whooves I'm standing here on the parking lot of Canterlot mall and this is temporal experiment number one" he then got his dog in the car and said "take note that lucky's clock is in exact movement with my control watch" then closed the door and pulled out a remote which controlled the car and moved it to the edge of the parking lot "if my calculations are correct when this baby hits 88 miles per hour your going to see something big" he then put the brakes on and started to build up speed then at the right moment released the brake the car zoomed forward and then disappeared in to trails of fire "what did I tell you 88 miles per hour".

Flash then noticed a license plate then went over to it he picked it up then said "ouch oh man doc you disintegrated Lucky".

The Doc then said "calm down Flash I didn't disintegrate anything lucky and the car are both completely fine".

Flash then said "then where are they?"

The Doc then said "the proper question is when are they you see Lucky has become the the worlds first time traveler I sent him into the future one minute into the future and soon we will catch up with him and the time machine".

Flash then said "wait are you telling me you built a time machine out of a delorean".

The doc then said "well you see" then his watch beeped "look out" as the time machine reappeared the doc went over to it and opened it then held up lucky's clock and said "lucky's clock is exactly one minute behind mine and still ticking come on I'll show you how it works first you turn the time circuits on this screen shows you were your going this one shows you were you are this one shows you were you were you input your distention time on this key pad like a great day in the history of science November 5th 1955".

Flash then said "what happened?"

Then The Doc said "that was the day invented time travel you see I was standing on the toilet hanging a clock then I fell and hit my head on the sink and when I came to I had a vision an image in my head an image of this" as he pointed to the thing in the back "this is what makes time travel possible the flux capacitor its taken me 30 years to figure out the vision of that day man has it really been that look I remember when this was all farm land s far as I could see old man soft wood on all of this, he had this crazy idea about breading pine tree's" then Doc headed to the truck.

Flash said "this is heavy doc this is great does it run on regular unleaded gasoline?"

The Doc then said "unfortunately no it requires something bigger Plutonium".

Flash then said "um Plutonium what are you telling me this thing is nuclear?"

The doc then said "hey keep rolling there no this thing is electrical but I need a nuclear reaction to generate the 1.21 giga wots of electricity I need".

Flash then said "Doc you don't just walk into a store and buy Plutonium did you rip that off?"

The Doc then said "oh course from a group of terrorist's they wanted me to build them a bomb so I took there Plutonium and gave them a shiny bomb case filled with used pinball machine parts come on lets get you a radiation suit". Later Flash had the radiation suit on over his cloths and the doc put more Plutonium in the tank then closed it and said "safe now oh I almost forgot my luggage who knows if they have cotton underwear in the future I'm allergic to all synthetics".

Flash then said "the future so that's were your going".

The doc then said "It has always been my dream to see the advancement of mankind" then he looked at the camera and said "I Doctor Whooves am about to embark on a hysteric journey, wait what am I thinking I almost forgot to bring extra Plutonium how do I ever expect to get back one pellet on trip I must be out of my mind" the lucky barked "What is it Lucky?" Then Lucky pointed his paw to a car approaching and the Doc said "oh no they found me I don't know how but they found me run for it Flash".

Flash then stopped the camera and threw it into the car as he said "who".

The Doc then said "who do you think the terrorist's" as the they pulled up in a van volts wagon.

The Doc pulled out a gun but it wasn't loaded as the terrorist's pulled right in front of him he threw the gun then the one out the top shot him and Flash shouted "no!" but then the van pulled around to him the guy was about to shoot but his gun wouldn't work taking the chance Flash then jumped into the Delorean and closed the door right after he said doc lying on the ground shoot. Then he drove forward but the van volt wagon followed then the guy in the wagon put the gun away and pulled out a rocket launcher Flash then said "oh no well lets see if you guys can keep up" as he accidently turned on the time circuits and he zoomed forward then when he reached 88 miles per hour then next thing he knew he hit a scarecrow and crashed into a barn.

Author's Note:

Well that's anther chapter down I'll get back to it soon but for now ghost out.

Comments ( 2 )

Okay, this is the same problem every single one of your stories has. Not only is the chapter filled with typos, you rush through the whole thing way too quickly. It is like you skip over all the details just to get right to the end, with no buildup or proper development. You need more details, and stop rushing through everything.

10387798
Okay if you say so just note that if I do updates will be slower.

Login or register to comment