• Published 9th Jul 2020
  • 2,444 Views, 36 Comments

Isekai: Sword And Sorcery - The REAL Seth Standmore



A junior student at The Nodachii Sword Academy is sent to Equestria in an isekai adventure for the ages. A true hero of justice, can he save Equestria from it's self? And why the heck does Fluttershy keep looking at him like that?!

  • ...
22
 36
 2,444

Chapter Five: Having *BLEEP* With Ponies?!?!?!?! (REAL ONE)

Author's Note:

Authorsnote Seth Standmore here with the real chapter not the chapter I published last time the real chapter I finished writing it and its ready for your cumdumption muahahahahaha, thing's get pretty groovy in this chapter and spicy too well youlll see why when you read, because this story is rated T for This Is Appropriate and not S for *BLEEP* I have replaced all the word's that could mean *BLEEP* with the word *BLEEP* to indicate that a inappropriate word is there, shoutout to my GF katana-maru-chan even tho she did not help me this time her spirit always STANDS MORE WITH ME..................

After the fighting I got ready for bed. Even though I wasn't especially tired because beating up Rainbow Dash only made me use a small fraction of my power. I yawned and went into the hotel room that the pony's had prepared for me in my hotel. I took off my clothes starting with my gi and ending with my under-ware and my shoe's and sock's. I put all of that in my clothing bin and stepped into the shower to take a bath. The Rantor leaned against the toilet pointed toward the shower watching me with his eye's, his face looked like this.

:D

"Well child, you must be riding high right now." Said the Rantor. Even though he was smiling he still sounded like a grumpy old man (authorsnote imagine Charlie Weiss from Nier Replicate as the voice of the Rantor). "Killing a pedophile AND beating up an arrogant pony in the same day? My but the chosen one has quite the reputation so far."

I sighed and stretched out when I stepped out of the shower dripping wet, I had a really big *BLEEP* too. The Rantor got the anime blush line's on his cheek's and his face looked like this

:D

"Calm down The Rantor, you act like you've never seen a mans *BLEEP* before." I chuckered as I warped a towel around my crutch. I swingered into my bed room and flooped down on the bed, sighing I ran a hand thru my messy black hair. "Well after a long day like that I could use some shiteye." I yawned. And then............ I fell asleep.

***LATER THAT NIGHT***

I woke up to the feeling of someone pressing down on my chust. Opening my eye's "Nani the hell is going on?"

A pair of blue eye's looked up at me from my chest along with sakura pink hair, "Fluttershy?"

"Yes well, um, I thought it was really cool and sexy the way you beat up Rainbow Dash and also that pedophile, and um I think your write, we should be killing the pedophile's too. I was wondering um, if I could have your *BLEEP*"

I got a nosebleed, she wanted to *BLEEP* my *BLEEP*? But she knew I was a birgin right?? "W-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-well of cocococococurse you can" I stimmered, "I've had *BLEEP* with lot's of girls' before!" i was Lying I was a vargon.

Fluttershie blunked at me crusiongly, "have you ever *BLEEP* a pony's *BLEEP* with your *BLEEP?* She was looking at my bugle now under my trowel, she had a bright red blush like an anime, and a sweat drop on her Check.

"Well no, I just got here and, where I'm from we mostly don't have *BLEEP* with pony's." I said blushingly.

Fluttershy blished. Then she blushed. "Well then maybe we can be each others frists." She clumbed closer to me..................... then "hey wait for me."

I grasped. "Rainbow Dash?????"

There was Rainbow Dash on the celing with cerise orb's wide open her cheek's as cerise as her orb's. She droped onto the bed, saying mumble, "I wanna join in too, it was really hot how you kicked my *BLEEP*."

I blushed, just waht kind of freaky stuff was this pony into? Well maybe I could still satsify them............ bet they never had a real man before, like me, even tho I was a vinegar I could probably know a thing or three from reading my hentai manga's like Maiden Abyss, "Well hop onto my *BLEEP* lady's...... and lets see where the night takes us ;)"

*BLEEP* START'S HERE TO BE CONTINUED..................

Comments ( 3 )

Ummmmm what ?

10323599
Ummm... Wallflower Blush isn't an OC. She was the main villain of Forgotten Friendship.

Nodachi Sword Academy

Are all of the sword academies named after swords?

You missed April Fools by a large margin there.
Or this could be serious... if so, then WTF!?

Login or register to comment