• Published 9th Jul 2020
  • 2,445 Views, 36 Comments

Isekai: Sword And Sorcery - The REAL Seth Standmore



A junior student at The Nodachii Sword Academy is sent to Equestria in an isekai adventure for the ages. A true hero of justice, can he save Equestria from it's self? And why the heck does Fluttershy keep looking at him like that?!

  • ...
22
 36
 2,445

Chapter Three: The Limit's Of Freedom's

Author's Note:

Athorsnote Hey everyone seth Standmore here sorry for the lacking update's I had some drama long story short, I walked into my local Smart and Final Store to buy some snack's for myself to eat while I Chatzyd with my girlfriend Katana-Maru-Chan in Yugoslavia and I saw some beer cases that said Corona on it I became worried that I would get corona virus from seeing the corona beer in my store so i self isolated inside of my room for the last several week's I had a runny nose I thought I would die but I didn't

anyway I am back now from quarantine with another chapter of my great story please spread the word read and review and FUCK WHITE POWER.

INTRO THEME:

C.L. Strife PRESENTS

ISEKAI: SWORD AND SORCERY

CHAPTER THREE:

THE LIMIT'S ON FREEDOM'S

Fluttershy and I walked back through the forest into this town of so called Ponyville. As we walked the woods were scary, and she clinged to my leg more than once shivering and shaking her teeth, were chattering. She felt warm and soft on my skin and I felt myself starting to get blush and get hot in some certain places.

(Authors note he is talking about his cheek's)

"Hey Mingus?" Asked Fluttershy curiously as we were getting close to the edge of the forest. "I want to warn you a little bit about my friends', they're very ummmm, silly."

I scoffed dismissingly. "Little pony, I grew up in Montgomery, Alabama, in the Nodachii Sword Academy, it doesn't get much sillyer than that."

"No, but they're very, well um.... okay." Blushed Fluttershy shyly, she looked away. "Just be ready for the unexpacted."

In my head the Rantor sighed. "You really should listen to the pony, Mingus. It has been some time since I have been among pony's, but as I recall they are indeed most pecular of creatures, be on your guard."

I smirked. "With my sword skill's, I doubt anything in this world would pose a threat to me." I smirked.

"It is not violence that I'm worried about...unless you count being glomped until your ribcage cracks." The Rantor scoffed. "Well, whatever. You will soon learn, I suppose. We are here."

We got out of the forest and itno a town, surrounded as we were by pony's on all side like Fluttershy, some had wing's like Fluttershy while others had horns, and some had nothing at all, just bodies. They all gathered around me curiously, sniffing like dogslike ponies, and circling around. The homes were all straw roofs and looked like Germany, but not like Nazi building's like the ones by Albert Speer.

(This story is describing the archicectural forms which were used by Albert SPeer in the construction of Nazi german Buildings especially in places such as Berlin, Munich, and other parts of Germany. Albert Speer was a minister of many thing's in Nazi Germany, and many people consider him to have been the only sane person in Nazi Germany who did not follow Hitlers orders, however this is actually false and Albert Speer was a piece of shit. For more information on Albert Speer's architecture you can read this page on Wikipedia.)

"Fluttershy!" Said one of the pony's. She was a unicorn with two colors in her hair, purple and pink, she was maybe three feet five inches tall and three feet long, with a horn about six inches long and a coat color of purple with a hexadecimal code of D19FE4, her voice sounded like Timmy Turner Raven from Teen Titan's and my mommy all at the same time, she was really sexy for a pony. "Where have you been! We've been worried sick about you ever since you went into the Everfree Forest!"

"I got attacked by a mancitore." Fluttershy explained moaningly, shivvering as she thought about the manticore that almost killed her, "but luckily this new friend rescued me. His name...is Mingus." She presented me with her fourhoofs.

I waved at them and said. "Hajimemashite." I greeted kindly in Japanese.

(The language Mingus is speaking here is the langauge spoken in Japan known as Japanese or Nihongo to the people of Japan who also call Japan Nihon, the land of the rising sun, Japanese is a complex language to learn with many writing system's. For more information on the Japanese language visit this Wikipedia page.)

All of the pony's gasped. "This is my sword, the Rantor, he's kind of a dick but he's not so bad."

The Rantor's hilt smacked me in the back of the head. "Aiya!" I moaned.

"Watch your mouth." Said the Rantor. "You'll have to excuse the pup here." The Rantor continued to the pony's. "He is what is known as a dumb ass."

"Very well." Said Twilight Sparkle. "But you must be very tired. From fighting the manticore, which is something none of us could do."

"Huh, except for me." Said one of the pony's. This one was a pegasus like Fluttershy, she was flying in the air hovering over us, about three feet long and four feet high with thick wing's and a mark of a rainbow and a lightning bolt on her ass. I did not touch it even thought I wanted to because I respect the body's of women and that includes pony women, even though she was a little hotshe reminded me of my mom. She had a pale light blue coat that was A3DEF8 hexadecimal and her mane and tail were red, orange, yellow, green, blue purple, or DB2D43 E76838 FBF9AF 67CA50 269DCE 5D2080, and her orbs were cerise orbs A8026F.

(These numbers and letters can be known as HTML hexadecimal color codes and they are used for color coding text on the internet, this is a helpful feature which you often find on websites known as, Fim Fiction. dotnet and other websites similar to it, for more information on hexadecimal HTML color coding visit this website at https://htmlcolorcodes.com/.

I knew right away I didn't like her. I almost reached for the Rantor.

"Easy, child." Said the Rantor. "You will prove yourself to her later. Let the moment pass unspoken."

I understood the great wisdom in the Rantor's words. So I did not kill the pony. Even though I knew that I could.

***COMMERCIAL TIME***

***WE NOW RETURN TO OUR SHOW***

Twilight Sparkle led me into Ponyville, all the other pony's followed after me, and Fluttershy followed me too. Twilight was busy telling me all of the interesting things going on in Ponyville after we stopped in front of a big house, a door on the balcony opened and out stepped a pony who was tan colored with a light blond mane and blue eyes. He stood on the top of his balcony took a deep breath and...

"I AM SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO CHILDREN!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. "I THINK CHILDREN FROM THE AGES OF FIVE TO FOURTEEN ARE EXTREMELY SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE AND APPEALING!"

I scowled darkly and glared up at him, gripping the Rantor's handle tightly. "Who is that?!?!?!" I inquired with rage. "And why is he talking about kid's that way! What kind of sick bastard would do that!!!"

"Oh." Said Twilight Sparkle disarmissively. "That's just Teddie Cuddler. He does this every day at twelve o'clock on the dot. He is a minor-attracted pony, also known as a MAP."

"A what?" I frowned. "Where I'm come we call them pedophile's, also known as Sick Fuck's."

"Indeed." Said the Rantor sagely. "Perhaps we should introduce him to me."

"What are you talking about?" Said Twilight Sparkle cowardingly. "He is not doing anything wrong. He's just saying how he feel's!"

"And how he feel's puts children at risk! It is DISGUSTING!" I growled.

"Hey." Said Rainbow Dash the Gay Pony. "I like girls. How would I feel if someone told me liking girls was gross?"

"That is completely different!" I shouted with frustration. "Liking adult's of the same sex or gender is not the same thing as being sexually attracted to children!"

"Well how do you know he is sexually attracted to children?"

"BECAUSE HE KEEPS SHOUTING THAT HE IS!!!" Indeed Teddie Cuddler was indeed shouting about finding children sexy.

"I FIND CHILDRENS EXY!!!" He shouted.

"Well maybe he is just being ironical." Said Rarity.

"I AM NOT BEING IRONIC AT ALL!!!! IF IT WERE LEGAL TO DO SO AND I COULD DO SO WITH NO REPROCUSSIONS I WOULD HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH CHILDREN ON A NEAR-DAILY BASIS!!!" Said Teddie Cuddler loudly.

"SEE???" I said pointing the Rantor at the balcony. "If youre not going to shut him up then I will."

"Hold on." Said Twilight Sparkle like a coward. "If you do that you will be censoring him! And we shouldn't censor people, or we would be just as bad as them!"

"Yeah that's true a lot of the time's but it should not be true of pedophile's!" I interjected.

"They are called MAPS"

"THEY ARE NOT CALLED MAPS I WILL NOT CALL THEM MAPS!!!" I screamed.

Then Teddie Cuddler started throwing book's at the ground. I picked one up, it said "Love Is Love" and it had a picture of a grown stallion about five foot seven inches tall standing next to a much smaller colt and looking at him adorably with the colt looking about two foot tall and three inches looking lovingly back at him.

"PLEASE READ THIS LITEARTURE BY MY FRIEND LEONARD!!!" Said Teddie Cuddler.

I swung the Rantor at the ground and created a line of fire. Into the fire I threw the book. The pony's gasp. "Book burnings??? But that is censorship!"

"We should censor pedophile's." I intoned seriously. I turned toward the balcony slinging the Rantor over my shoulder. "And if youre not going to do anything about it................I will."

I leaped through the air and onto the balcony. Teddie Cuddlers mouth was wide open. He was still expelling pedophile word's from it. I shoved the Rantor point first into his mouth and out the other side of his head. He was dead. But I would not stop there.

"小児性愛の剣スイング弾幕を倒す!!!" Said Me, Mingus. I swung the Rantor seven thousand times in two seconds, not feeling tired at all. When I was finished I slid the Rantor back onto it's sheath and Teddie Cuddler exploded into bleeding chunk's.

Smirking I leaped down to down below. I folded my arm's and said.

"Thats how you handle pedophile's where I am from. Montgomery, Alabama."

***ROLL CREDITS***

***POST-CREDITS SCENE***

In a place I didn't know about unbeknowst to me the white pony with the blonde mane in her cloak knelled before her dark master. "Master, I have bad news...the chosen one still live's. He has killed your humble servant Teddie Cuddler who was spreading the word of Leonard."

"It matters not." Said the Dark Master. "For we will soon have what we need, and then...the true work can begin."