• Published 12th Jul 2020
  • 1,042 Views, 0 Comments

The New Bundles of Joy - TheSuperTransformerFan



After being married to their lovers and pregnant after their sex sessions, Twilight and the others finally have their babies.

  • ...
11
 0
 1,042

Flurry Heart's Brother (Twilight's Parents Get Roasted)

At the Crystal Castle in the Crystal Empire, Princess Cadence was wrapping up a day with delegates and heading back. She couldn’t wait another minute to spend some time with her wife. She made her way into her throne room to prepare for some quality time with Rarity as she had made a possible list of the fun things to do (just like Twilight makes her lists with things) and waited for her, excitement still brewing up in her body.

Just then, she felt some leakage through her gut and felt like her tummy was tearing itself apart! She groaned in pain as she grabbed her tummy on the floor. She felt pretty uncomfortable at this feeling. At that moment, her wife came in. “Cadence, Darling!” Rarity said in excitement. “I’ve been boosting up the sales for my fashion line in the Crystal Empire, and so far, they are doing just fabulous! Now, then...what do you want to....” she yelped in shock at the sight of her wife writhing in pain on the floor! “Oh my stars, darling! Whatever happened to you?!”

She then realized what Cadence writhing on the floor meant. “Oh my! She’s going into labor!” Rarity thought out loud. “Settle down, let’s not PANIC!” She knew what must be done. “Let’s get you to the hospital, Darling!” She lifted her wife up carefully as if not to drop her. She made her way out the door and saw a taxi right by the castle. Just in time! “Please, Sir.” Rarity told him. “My wife is going to have a baby anytime soon!”:

“Really?” The taxi puller asked. “Well then, we better get you to the hospital fast!” Rarity and Cadence both went on the taxi.

“Step on it!” Rarity said, as the taxi puller took them quickly to the hospital in the Crystal town.

Meanwhile in Ponyville, Twilight closed her eyes and took a deep breath. The breeze tickled her nose. The sun was warm on her face. She sat with Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Starlight Glimmer, Cozy Glow and Fluttershy on a plush chequered blanket with a picnic basket open and delicious fruit and baked goods laid out before them. Her friends laughed, ate sandwiches and cake, and shared stories. Butterflies flittered through the flower-filled meadow around them. The blue sky held but a few tufts of cloud and the trees slowly wafted in the soft, cooling wind. What a day. What a day for a picnic. What a day to be with friends. She wished Rarity was with them to see it.

Twilight lifted an apple out of the picinic basket and idly rolled it around with a hoof. They had all expected to continue to see Rarity after Ponyville’s resident fashionista had become married to Princess Cadence and started a fashion business in the Crystal Empire, selling bundles of dresses to the Crystal ponies. And Twilight had been so proud since Rarity’s confession, It made her happy to see that her friend was in love. But it would have been nice to have her there on such a wonderful day.

She closed her eyes again and imagined Rarity there with them. Rarity would probably be wearing a sunhat… yes, a big sunhat, and saying something about how fabulous the day was. No! Gorgeous. How simply gorgeous the day was. Twilight giggled. She then sighed. Something felt… off. It seemed like Rarity had been missing for an abnormally long time. Then again, it wasn’t like she had a control group for comparison. She had so few friends to begin with and, outside of Spike, she didn’t have any friends at all growing up.

Twilight allowed a small smile and chuckled softly to herself. Oh yeah. There was one pony... A pattering of feet drew her from her thoughts. Spike came tearing in the group, skidding to a stop in front of Twilight. He was panicked, waving his arms about and trying to talk between breaths. “Twilight! I… it… the… Rar… bro… aahhhhh!”

“Spike. What is it?” Twilight could see tears lacing the edges of his eyes as he gasped for air. She reached a hoof out to him but then recoiled as Spike belched out a scroll before collapsing onto the blanket.

A letter from the Princess? Twilight grabbed it with her magic and unrolled it. “Dear Twilight,” she read out loud to the assembled ponies and heaving dragon, “I am sure you and the others are shocked to find out that Princess Mi Amore Cadenza is going into labor and is about to have her bun in the oven.”

She stopped, and they all were shocked. They realized that Cadence’s water broke and that she was going to have the baby any second! “Oh my gosh!” Twilight shouted in alarm. “Holy crap, girls! Cadence is about to have her baby any second! Celestia only knows when!”

“Well then, we better go to the hospital! And fast!” Starlight said in shock as she realized how big of a deal this was. “Come one, everypony!” She said to the rest. “Let’s go now!” And they rushed quickly to the train station and hopped on the train to the Crystal Empire.

They arrived at the station in no time flat as they hopped off the train. They saw Shining Armor already there waiting for them. “Twily!” He said as he ruffled his sister’s mane. “Ah, How you doing, kid? How was the train ride? I–“

“BBBFF!” Twilight said as she hugged her brother. “I’m so glad you’re here. I heard Cadence’s water just broke and her baby is due any minute.”

“It IS due any minute.” Shining said to Twilight and the rest. “Let’s go!” And they hi tailed it to the hospital and waited until they were able to get called up.

As Twilight and her friends were waiting, she recited a personal mantra for waiting. “Ommmmm...” she chimed. “Ohhhhhhh mmmmy goodness, I can't handle this! Ooh!” She went back into panic mode, still worried about Rarity and Cadence. “Nothing is working! We just have to get it together! Cadence and Rarity’s happiness rests in your hooves.” She facehoofed in frustration and worry. “Ohhhh!”

Just then, the entry doors opened and a Twilight lookalike with a silver and purple mane stepped through with a blue stallion with a dark blue mane came with. Twilight could instantly tell who those ponies were. “Mom! Dad!” She said as she went to hug them.

“Twilight!” They both said as they hugged her back. “How you doing, Kiddo?” Night Light asked. “We came here to see the baby your friend and sister-in-law!”

“We’re really so proud of them both.” Twilight Velvet chimed in agreement.

“Oh, thank goodness you're here!” Twilight said to them. “I'm just so nervous about how this will turn out.”

“What do you mean?” Twilight Velvet asked her daughter.

Twilight sighed. “We’re about to go and see Rarity and Cadence give birth to their own baby for the first time!” She said calm, but nervous. “What if the baby doesn’t come?”

“It'll be fine.” Cozy Glow told her as she came to her friend’s side.

“Yeah, Egghead!” Rainbow Dash joined. “Just remember the most important thing.”

“Smile?!” Twilight said, forcing her face into a smile.

“Eh... no.” Spike said to her. “You're all family, too.”

“Right!” Twilight said, releasing herself from that forced smile. Just then, the delivery room doors opened.

“You all can come see her now.” The nurse said as she motioned for them to come in. Twilight exhaled as she turned to her friends and family who smiled and her, telling her that she has got this, and that they’d all be there for her.

They all made their way inside one by one in the delivery room as they saw Rarity right by Cadence, who was doing her deep breathing on the hospital bed.

“Is she going to be okay, Doctor?” Twilight asked with worry in her voice.

“Yes.” The nurse said. “She is just pregnant. All she needs to do now is push. Push! Push! Push! Push! Push! Push! Push! Push!”

“Push! Push! Push! Push! Push! Push! Push! Push!” Twilight, her friends and her family all said at the same time to help encourage her. Finally, the baby started to come out, and already, everyone was pretty excited.

“What do you see? What do you see?” Fluttershy asked.

Twilight looked closely to see what was coming out of Cadence. “We got a horn, we got a head, we got shoulders, we got arms, we got, oh, look at the wings, oh, and a chest, and a stomach.” She was excited by how the baby looked. “It's a boy, definitely a boy!“

Twilight was right. The baby was indeed a boy as her friends and family all were happy and excited to see him. The baby was an alicorn, looking like Flurry Heart. Only, his coat, wings and horn were light blue, and his mane was like Flurry’s, but more masculine like and it was dark blue with a cyan hairline.

“It IS a boy!” Pinkie said in excitement as she saw how cute the baby looked. She smiled in warmth. “What do you think we should name him?”

“I was thinking... "Blizzard Fury". Rainbow Dash suggested. “Because Flurry Heart, the baby is a boy, and Blizzard?”

“I think that’s a great name.” Cadence said upon looking at the new baby before their eyes. “What do you guys all think?”

“Oh my gosh!” Twilight said in shock and excitement as she saw the new baby. “The Baby looks so cute!”

“And, he even looks a little like Flurry Heart!” Starlight Glimmer said in agreement.

“I know, right?” Pinkie said in agreement and questioning. “It’s crazy!”

“The Baby looks nice!” Fluttershy said as she saw how cute he was.

“The Baby looks awesome!” Rainbow Dash complimented.

“Darn tootin!” Applejack said as she took off her hat. “She’s just the cutest little bundle of joy, you ever laid eyes on!”

“I agree with you, Twily!” Shining said as he saw how cute Blizzard Fury looked. “Flurry now has a play date!”

“She looks so beautiful.” Spike said in agreement. “Like a gem!”

“The Baby looks terrible.” Cozy joked. Everyone was shocked at what she just said. “I’m just messing with you all. The baby actually looks great!” She laughed playfully.

“Okay, Cozy.” Twilight said with a serious expression on her face. “But, don’t do that again.”

“Okay, I won’t.” Cozy said to Twilight as they both smiled again.

Twilight Velvet and Night Light had a playful devious grin in their faces as they decided to joke around with them. “No. We don’t agree with you guys.” Twilight Velvet jokingly said to them. “The Baby really looks stupid. And, as for you Cozy, you should’ve insulted the baby because he really does deserve it.” She gave a devilish playful smirk.

“I agree with your mother, Twilight.” Night Light jokingly said to her. “I mean...look at him. He looks so stupid and ugly.” He also gave a devilish playful smirk with his wife as they were just joking.

Everyone was completely shocked at what the Sparkles just said about the new baby. They didn’t know that they were joking. Twilight was the most shocked of all, because she couldn’t believe why her parents would even SAY such a thing about the new alicorn. “Mom! Dad!” Twilight said, with silent shock wiped across her face. “How could you SAY such a thing about the baby?!”

Velvet and Night Light giggled. “We were only joking, Twilight.” Her mom said. “We didn’t mean to really insult her.”

Blizzard Fury heard and saw the whole thing go down. He was shocked at why they would say such things about him! He didn’t even realize they were only joking! He got angry not at Twilight and her friends, but to his soon-to-be grandparents and was ready to let them have it! “You need to shut the fuck up!!!” He shouted at Twilight Velvet and Night Light.

Everyone except Blizzard Fury was shocked that he handed their medicine back to Twilight’s parents. Twilight Velvet and Night Light we’re both shocked that they just got what they said handed back to them.

“Ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh!!!” Rainbow Dash said in excitement. “Did you guys hear what he just said?!”

“Yeah!” Starlight said. “He just said his first words which were curses and roasted Twilight’s parents and now they’re crying like babies.” She giggled as they all saw Twilight’s parents blubbering their eyes out like babies.

Twilight’s parents stopped crying for a second and were trying to process what had happened. “Nighty, what just happened to us?” Twilight Velvet asked her husband.

Night Light was shocked. “I think we just got roasted.” He said as they started crying again. “And, by the new baby, too!”

“I’m so proud of you for teaching my father a lesson.” Twilight said to Blizzard Fury. “For this, we’ll have a special party when we get home!” Everyone else nodded and smiled in agreement as they were ready to party with their new friend and family member!

“Anyways, Mr. & Mrs. Sparkle...” Applejack said, turning to them furiously. “How dare you two disrespect the new babies! That’s it! You will be grounded when you get home!”

“Good job, Blizzard Fury!” Rainbow Dash said in excitement as she flew up to him and gave him a hi-five. “You’ve shown your grandparents not to mess with you!”

When they all went back to Twilight’s parents’ house, everyone was mad at Velvet and Night Light for insulting the new baby, even though it was only supposed to be a joke. The parents were crying before them like toddlers.

“Mom and Dad!” Twilight said, angry at them. “We can’t believe you both insulted your new grandson! That’s it! You’re grounded grounded grounded grounded grounded until Blizzard Fury turns one year old! Go to your room and...”

“...never...” Rainbow Dash added on.

“...come...” Rarity continued, pointing her hoof at them accusingly.

“...out!” Cadence finished giving them a really angry stare, more powerful than Fluttershy could ever give to disobedient creatures. The others pointed in the direction of the parents’ room while some of them gave their own version of “the stare!”

Twilight Velvet and Night Light both went to their room, crying their eyes out like nopony’s business! As they went to their room, Twilight and her friends all shifted their attention to the baby, smiling at it and giving him all the praise he needed.

“Don’t worry, Blizzard Fury.” Cozy said as she flew up to him calmly. “Your big mean grandparents are in their rooms and can’t hurt you anymore!”

“Hey, Rarity!” Rainbow said. “I think we should get him some milk.”

“Good idea, Rainbow Darling.” Rarity said as Fluttershy brought him some milk and poured it in a baby bottle and gave it to him. He sucked on his bottle of milk which looked really adorable.

“Awwwwwwwwww......” everyone said at the sight of the baby drinking the milk.

“Now, Flurry has a sister.” Cadence said as she smiled with delight.

“I can’t wait for her to meet her new brother.” Starlight said as she looked at him drinking his milk and smiled as tears of joy welled up through her eyes.

“We all must be so proud the new baby is finally here!” Applejack said as Pinkie nodded in agreement.

“Yeah!” Pinkie said. “I really hope I can spend some fun time with him really super soon!”

As Blizzard Fury put down his milk bottle, he looked up at Twilight who had just walked up to him and saw her friends all surround him, smiling in warm delight.

“Welcome to the world, Blizzard Fury.” Twilight said letting out a tear of joy as she picked him up.

“Stick with us!” Rainbow said, calmly and sweetly to her. “We’ll help you learn all there is to know about making a friend and having great friends and family there for you.”

Warm tears came down Blizzard Fury’s eyes as he stayed in their embrace. They all had given one huge smile back to him, and he couldn't stop a smile coming to his own face. Blizzard Fury now would have friends and family that loved him and would spend a lot of time with him. He would also get to meet his new sister, Flurry Heart, and would “click” as they became lifelong siblings and companions to play with together. Also, he would meet a familiar Cutie Mark Crusader who would also be shocked that she would soon be related to an alicorn filly and alicorn colt in the Crystal Empire! But, that’s another story for now...

Author's Note:

And, that’s all for this story! Blizzard Fury is born, and his first words are roasts to Twilight’s parents? Wow! Can you believe it?! Blizzard Fury now has friends and family who would be there for him, and maybe something more! Also, how will Sweetie Belle reacts to this news? And what about Rainbow Dash, Spike, and Starlight Glimmer’s secret affair? You’ll have to find out in these and more upcoming stories coming up soon!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment