• Published 12th Apr 2020
  • 11,297 Views, 92 Comments

Sister - TittySparkles



Good big brothers know to always look out for their younger siblings, regardless of the situation. But, what does one do when brother and sister are home alone and the youngest is suffering from the worst kind of heat?

  • ...
52
 92
 11,297
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 7 )

Noice.
Any plans for future chapters?

11430753
There is a possibility.

... his young adult mind operating on it’s own intuition ...

*its :moustache:

Sex & Pregnancy?” Shining muttered the title of the book to himself, ...

The opening quotation mark is missing :moustache:

"I feel great, Twilight with a smile as she gave her hips a wiggle. "But I would feel a lot better if you stick it in me."

Missin' a quotation mark and a "said" :moustache:

At first he worried he was going to quickly and not giving Twilight any sense of pleasure, ...

*too :moustache:

Soon the sound of the bed squeaking began to drown out both their moans and Shining knew it wouldn't be long until he came.

I suggest changing "began to drown" to just "drowned". Most uses of "began to" (and similar) in stuff I've read are unnecessary. In fact, this chapter has 6 of "began to", 2 of "start to", 8 of "starting to", and 10 of "started to". I suggest checking the "Being laconic" section in FIMFiction's writing guide :moustache:

He couldn’t slow himself down, nor did he have any sort of willpower to limit himself anymore as his body kicked into auto pilot and he started to fuck his sister wildly.

Here, you've put "auto pilot", but you previously spelled it "autopilot":

... his mind wavering between autopilot and self-control as every continuous thrust ...

I suggest choosing one or the other for both instances :moustache:

It was fluid, quick, and surprisingly flexible as carried a buzzing sensation with it, ...

Hmm, I guess you're missing an "it" :moustache:

"You work well when your... under pressure,"

*you're :moustache:

"I really needed that more then I thought."

*than

I also noticed some errors in previous chapters. I recommend additional proofreading :moustache:

Given that Night Light is Captain of the Royal Guard in this one, and given that Velvet doesn't work, it would be nice if a 'work meeting' that required 'both of them' was them asking Celestia for permission for Shining and Twilight to get married since they have foals together.

Any chance of future chapters

11872475
Unlikely at this point in time

Login or register to comment