• Published 22nd Aug 2012
  • 2,290 Views, 70 Comments

My little Pony: Equestrian Lantern - Dragon363



this story is about a brony who get transported in to Equestria with the powers of a Lantern Ring

  • ...
111
 70
 2,290

The Beginning of the story and the First for our Hero.

I don't own MY Little Pony all credit goes to the creator and also all renascences and line using outside of My little pony is going to their correct owners and Netflix is not mine ether.
Place: Cleveland Ohio
Time: 9:00pm

I was in my room watching MLP: FiM on Netflix when my brother busted in to my room. After my brother saw what I was watching he said angrily, "Hey you bitchy you watch the crappy girls show my little pony?" It wasn't really a question since he knew I already was since he could see it from where he was standing. I said, "Bro get out of my room now!" My brother replied to me with a smirk, "Ok I will but you're going to want me to stay because I you're your stuffed thing." I looked and saw that he had my stuffed Fluttershy with a cleaver to its head. "No please don't do it!” I said desperation obvious in my voice. "Make me", my brother said.

I went after my brother and tried to stop him but he shoved me down and chopped the stuffed Fluttershy's head off. When he did that I grabbed the heaviest thing in the room that wouldn’t kill him, so I threw my 8 inch T.V. at him. I missed and it when out his window and into the back yard where it then shattered. My brother dropped my stuffed Fluttershy and walked away and without turning said, “Where did my psychopathic brother go and when did he get replaced by this big weakling.”
I sat down and did two things I first put on my custom made Sinestor Corps ring and pendent and put them on as I thought I never left I just changed. After that I pointed to the brightest star in the sky and said, “I wish I could go to Equestria” Then with a long yawn I went to sleep. I was still wearing both my ring and pendent.
(Temporary third person view)

As the main character slept the star he pointed and wished on stated to glow brighter before it went out. After the star went out our main character started to disappear from this universe. When he finished disappearing all that was left was his clothing, but what wasn’t there was the custom ring and pendent.
(Back to main character PoV)

I started to wake and get up; the first thing I realized was off was I was on soft grass. The next thing was that I wasn’t wearing any pants. Biggest thing of them all that came to my attention was that I was standing quadruple. I then looked at myself to see why I was standing like this and I saw I was a pony. Looking around to see if I was where I thought I could be I indeed was, I was in Equestria the reason I know this is because everything was just too bright and cartoony. I was happy my wish came true I then wondered what my cutie mark is if I have one, I looked at my flank to see if I have a cutie mark and indeed I did what I thought was weird was it was the Sinestor Corps logo. I thought is this my destiny using fear to rule people in justly? NO! It isn’t my destiny is what I want it to be. If anypony asks I’ll answer with it mean that I use the power of fear to scare the bad guys and never use it to harm anypony innocent. I then felt my pendent on my neck and I thought it weird that I had it on. I then heard, “Help us anypony!” After hearing that my hero instincts kicked in and I ran to the screams I when I got their I saw that they’re the only reason I ran there is because I knew I wasn’t a unicorn or a pegasus because there was no new weight on me. When I got there, what I saw there was a pack of timber wolves surrounding the Elements of Harmony. I ashamed that I couldn’t do anything to save them I was out gunned and if I managed to get even one down the rest would rip me apart. A voice in my head interrupted my thoughts by saying, “Say the Oath of Fear and you will regain what you lost.” I didn’t have much of a choose right now so I said the oath (Note the Oath will be only said once)

In blackest day, in brightest night

Beware your fears made into light

Let those who try to stop what's right,

Burn like my power Sinestro's might!
After I said that I noticed a glow on my hoof I saw that my ring was fused into my hoof and it was glowing. I then focused and started to float in midair and I fired a beam of pure yellow energy and I controlled it to hit all the wolves and turn them into twigs.

I then got a good look at the elements they were normal and Twilight was still a unicorn. I was relived and then Twilight said, “Thanks whoever you are you really save our flanks and by the way I’m Twilight Sparkle these are my friends” Twilight was interrupted by Rainbow Dash who said, “Twilight let us introduce our self to our friend who saved us. I’m Rainbow Dash the fastest pegasus in all of Equestria Nice to meet you… what is your name?” I said, “The name is Fear Fighter.” Apple Jack said, “Howdy Mr. Fear I’m Apple Jack” The next one to speak was Rarity she said, “Well it is nice to meet you Fear Fighter and might I say that is a beautiful pendent you have around your neck. Where did you get it?” I answer, “I’ve always had it for as long as I can remember.” Then Pinkie Pie ran up and said, “Hi I’m Pinkie Pie and your new here and I need to know if you like parties if you do what kind and what is your favorite flavor of cake you like. Tell me, tell me, tell me!” I then used the power of the ring to push Pinkie out of my face and said, “To answer you in order yes I like parties and my favorite flavor of cake is chocolate fudge with rainbow taffy as the frosting. Next please.” Twilight said before anyone could speak, “How did you do that you’re not a unicorn and yet you did magic can you explain that?” I replied thinking on the spot, “Well Miss Twilight the way I can do magic is with this ring that is fused into my hoof it is magical and It runs on the fear of others who are evil or dark in nature.” When I finished Twilight said, “Fear Fighter can you come down to my library so I can run some tests later?” I said “No thank you.” I then looked at Fluttershy and said, “Hello who are you?” Fluttershy then said super quietly, “Fluttershy” I then said, “Could you repeat that please I couldn’t hear you.” Fluttershy said again and I heard it this time, “I’m Fluttershy” I then said, “Nice to meet you Fluttershy.”

Twilight said, “Hey everypony before we continue this conversation I say we get out of Everfree Forest. Don’t you all agree?” I nodded I wasn’t sure about everypony else thou. I looked and everypony was nodding also. Twilight started to walk away and the rest of the main six followed then I followed the rest of the group in at the rear just to make sure nothing come and attack us from behind. After we got out of Everfree Forest I said, “Um since I’m new here do you guys know where I could find a place to get a job?” all the main six thought it over. Apple Jack was the first to speak when she said, “We always need help at Sweet Apple Acres your welcome to work for us as long you don’t mind hard work.” I look at Apple Jack and say, “I don’t mind working hard.” Apple Jack said, “Good come by tomorrow at 5 AM. Then we can start” I then said, “I’ll be there at 5:01 AM.” Everypony laughed at that. Twilight then said, “Well it is late I say we all go to home and Fear do you have a place to stay?” I replied with, “No but I’ll figure it out I really don’t want to burden you all.” Everypony wanted to say something but then use started to walk away back into the forest. As I walked into the forest I went to test my powers that my ring now has that it didn’t have before. First thing I tried was flight. I thought about flight since the rings work on imagination when I did that I felt odd like I wasn’t on the ground. I did the one thing that no one should do when flying … I looked down. I was happy and ecstatic that it worked. I then raised myself to a tree and made a hammock out of branches and good old fashion vines. After I lowered myself into it to test the strength I fell asleep.

I awoke with a start of Pinkie Pie staring me in the face. I screamed and fell out of the hammock and almost hit the ground until I used the rings power to stop myself from hurting myself when I hit the ground by making a big matt to land on. I then got up and made the matt disappear. I then said, “Pinkie what are you doing here?” Pinkie then bounced down in midair down to me and said, “I’m waking you up so you don’t forget you promised to go work at Sweet Apple Acers.” I relaxed and said, “Thanks Pink’s I’ll be going now.” I started to walk out of the woods I looked behind me to see Pinkie still following me. I turned and said, “Pinkie you know that I have no idea where I’m going so you’re going to show me around aren’t you?” Pinkie nodded and then grabbed me by my pendent necklaces and started to drag me around at a speed that Rainbow Dash would have been proud of. After about 3 seconds I memorized where we went and what Pinkie said as she dropped me off at Sweet Apple Acers and said, “Your hear at exactly 5:01 AM like you said. I’ll give you a party later.” I nodded out of pure confusion. I look around to see Apple Jack shaking her head and then said, “Pinkie right” I nodded. Applejack then said, “Let’s get to work.” I followed Apple Jack.

(I’m not going to go into the working since it is not very important. Later after work.)

When I finished working I started to walk away until I was grabbed my first thought was that it was Pinkie but I found out it is Twilight and when she got me she started to drag me to her library when we got their I saw Princess Celestia was standing there and said, “Hello their Fear Fighter, Twilight her has told me what you did last night and I thank you for saving the elements of harmony. I would like to ask you to let my see your ring please.” I did as I was asked because who was I do reject what a ruler of a nation asked me to do. Celestia got one good look at the ring and then said, “Fear Fighter you’re a very lucky pony this ring cursed to kill anypony who wears this ring that isn’t a dependent of it maker. That being said I want to ask you a favor wielder of Yellow Ring of Might can you go with the Twilight and her friends to the Crystal Empire just in case something big happens.” I thought it over then said, “OK but only if I get some info on this ring of might thing ok princess?” Celestia nodded then said, “Ok your train leaves in 2 hours Twilight go gather your friends. I want to talk to Fear Fighter Alone for a bit” Twilight did that without a second thought. Celestia turned to me and said much more seriously, “Ok we both know what I just said is a blatant lie. I’m going to ask you once where did you get the Sinestor Corps Ring.” I saw shaken to the core the Celestia knew what this was really. I then responded with the only thing I thought would work the truth, “This is going tell you in short I’m from another dimension or universe I don’t know which is right but less than 48 earlier I wished that I could come he to get away from my life and then I fell asleep with my ring and pendent necklace on and when I woke I was here and my ring had the powers of the real corps and my cutie mark was the corps logo before you ask I’m from a race of sentient beings that are call humans and no I didn’t know that you knew about the lantern corps. Also the ring I had wasn’t real before I entered here when I got here it started to work.” Celestia looked at me and said, “You know the Sinestor Corps represents right.” I nodded and said, “Fear, and before you say anything I used my ability to scare and induce fear for good not like Sinestor and his lot would have I did it to people like bullies and other evil people to the extent of whatever neighborhood I was living in at the time.” When I said that Celestia was surprised when I told her what I did with the fear. Celestia then said, “Fear Fighter I have a question how do you know how to use the rings powers?” I replied with because I have read comics and the lantern power ring work off of the emotions that the corps represents and the stuff happens when you imagine it up. Now I’m going to ask one more question before I go to catch my train. Why does my ring have powers now? It was just a piece of costume jewelry before.” Celestia answered, “I have a theory about that I think when you crossed dimensions the ring took on the properties of its universe counterpart.” I was going to ask about why she knows so much about other dimensions and dimensional travel when she said, “I know some much about dimensional travel is because all immortals have to have a degree in dimensional travel before they can leave the immortal school.” I was relieved that it wasn’t something weird for the reason that she knew about that stuff. I then looked at the clock on the far wall and saw that it said I missed my train to the Crystal Empire. I said, “Celestia I have to go catch a train.”

I then ran out the door and then used the powers of the ring to let me fly to catch up with the train but I had the problem with all first time flyers learning how to slow down. I caught with the train fine but I stopped by crashing into the caboose and I stopped after that. I then said to myself, “Mental note practice flying and slowing down.” I got up to see that the car was empty and I went looking for the main six when I got to the main car I saw the girls sitting there waiting. Even Pinkie Pie was so still that I thought it was a life like replica of Pinkie Pie. I walked up to them and said, “Hey girls did I miss anything?” Then all the girls jumped, but Pinkie who was still sitting still and Fluttershy who moved super-fast to hide under the seats at the sound of my voice and the rest looked at me and Twilight said, “Fear how did you get here? You missed the train.” My reply was, “I flew here.” Twilight ran over to me and then started to ask like a million questions a second, but before I could answer the train stopped and the ponies that were standing fell over me included.

After we all got up and then said, “Twilight I promise that I will answer all questions after we are done with this Crystal Empire debacle, ok?” Twilight nodded and we all got off the train we were met with Shining Armor and a whole conversation happened between Shining and Twilight as we walk to where the Crystal Empire was until an evil looking shadow with eyes. Then Shining Armor said, “Go I’ll hold it off for a short time.” Then I stood beside Shining Armor and said, “You’re not fighting this thing alone I’ll help you.” Shining Armor said, “Thanks Fear Fighter but no you go with Twilight and her friends and I’ll hold it off.” Before we could argue any more the cloud was on top of us. I used my rings power to shield us from the assault and then the cloud formed into a Pony that like this, then the pony said dark and gruffly, “You the Yellow one you wield Fear and that is a worth adversary to my power I challenge you to a battle to the death do you accept?” I nodded then said, “On one condition that Shining Armor can go to the safety of the barrier keeping you out before we start ok?” The pony said, “OK yellow one I will and may I have your name Yellow one? I like to know the name of the ponies I beat in combat.” I replied with, “Ok as long as I can get yours too Smoky.” The pony then said, “My name is King Sombra and yours.” I replied with, “Fear Fighter is my name, Somballs” After I said that I let my shield down and Shining Armor ran away to the where the girls ran too. I then said, “Ready Sombra?” He nodded.

I started to battle with a rocket made with the yellow energy of fear. Sombra looked at me and said, “Missed” I then made it explode and a load of snow was made and when it cleared Sombra was hurt but still able to fight. He then said, “My turn” he then fired a beam of dark magic at me. I reacted with a beam of fear to counter the beam attack. We both were interlocked in this power struggle that seemed to have no true winner that was until my ring started to spark and smoke. Sombra must have seen this and took the chance to put more power to start to overpower me. Right as the beam was about to hit me I closed my eyes to await the pain that would come and end me.

I waited and waited I final got tired of waiting I opened my eyes and saw that I wasn’t in the Crystal Empire fighting Sombra but instead I was in a big room I looked around to see if anyone was in there with me. I then heard a voice say “Ah it looks as if our little Equestrian member is awake now. It is good to see your back Dark Fear from sector 7 of Universe 7266 also known as Ponyverus.” I looked to see who said that I saw a griffon enter the room from the door that was behind me. I then said trying to play off that I was who I was told that I was, “Um who are you again?” The Griffon then said, “Well Darky you don’t recognize your fellow sector member and marefreind, Gilda.” After Gilda said that two things ran through my head one: What universe am I in that the Lantern Corps are real along with My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. Next how did I get here? I then said, “Um Gilda I’m sorry to have tell you but I’m not Dark Fear I’m Fear Fighter now before you rip my throat out I want to explain myself” Gilda didn’t give me a chance to explain she jumped at me and tried to kill me. I didn’t let her get the chance I jumped out of then was and tried to use my ring’s powers when I heard from the ring, “Power depleted must recharge” I thought Shit ring is out of juice I then got an idea I then said, “Gilda you never let me finish I’m not Dark Fear for the universe you know But I’m the version of him in my Universe. Now do you understand me? Also can you tell me why I’m here?” Gilda nodded and said, “Your Power Ring is out of charge and you also still need to go through the Fear Lodge to let it recharge what I’m wondering is why it didn’t bring you here in the first place.” I shrugged. Gila then said “Follow me to where the Fear lodges are then when you finish the ring will send you to where you were.” I followed and when I got their looked and just went in to the shell and when it sealed itself I waited for my fear to show itself. After about ten minutes or so of waiting I saw.

Comments ( 10 )

My grammar nazi senses are going everywhere :rainbowderp:. It's a good idea, but you really need to work on your writing :scootangel:

The Seventh Element of Harmony.

*sigh*

Llwlaoxid

Can I ask a question?

Well hey you took a gamble and apparently it didn't work out

1133165

HE SPEAKS THE TRUTH!

Still...not sure if trollfic...

Oh man, I hope you're trolling, because if you're not...

...wow.

Login or register to comment