• Published 11th Apr 2020
  • 340 Views, 119 Comments

Fallout Equestria: Desperados - Dice Warwick



Eleven years after the Stable Dweller opened up the sky, the town of New Appaloosa now thrives as an independent territory, where in this town two lost ponies wake up and must make new lives for themselves.

  • ...
5
 119
 340
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 7 )

Well that was some fine work. Covers most lose ends nicely. Although we need to know what happens to Stars night stalkers!

10999296
there with the Desperados, so I didn't feel it was nessery to add them in the end.

11000020
Were was Caval during the ending?

11000502
the last chapter, In the smuggler. I plan to have him stick to Star, so he will be in the other storys once they start up again. There will be a joke where someone trys to steal the smuggler, and gets the shit scared out of them. one owth Azur, and another with Caval.

11000911
Kool, then that makes me happy.

Now I can't wait till you write more. Do you think you will stay to a Friday release schedule for the new story?

11000968
probably, but I'll need to start finding an editor to clean up my spelling and grammar first.

11001086
Ok, I will just have to wait.

Thanks again for your hard work.

Login or register to comment