• Published 16th Dec 2011
  • 1,973 Views, 38 Comments

Start of Something New - XnemesiswolfieX



First in my "A New Spectrum" series.

  • ...
9
 38
 1,973

Author's Note

Hey, everypony.

Bass here. Listen, I understand that the most of you have basically given up on my fic. I'm suffering from a severe case of writer's block, and I can't seem to find a cure. I hope you all understand.
Second, I wanted to address the issues with the chapters being so short. They seem rushed, I know. But, in reality, I just wanted to get them done and out of the way. I've explained this before, though I felt that I should address the issue again.
Third, I want and need everypony to give me ideas for the fic. Like I said, I've run out. So please, ideas.

Everypony equal,
Bass Drops.

Comments ( 11 )

Has not given up... I'm sure you'll find something soon! Good Luck!

Has not given up... I'm sure you'll find something soon! Good Luck!

145577
I appreciate it. Thanks :rainbowkiss:

oh, and the pony who posted the thing about the dolls, i deleted your comment by accident. lolz i meant to hit the reply button instead of the delete button. my bad :twilightblush: but yes, i meant the dolls.

I haven't given up, mostly because it's in my tracking so I can read the updates when they come. (It's not like I don't have a backlog of fics to read anyways.)

we got yo back man!!!!!! lol sorry just felt like doen that but seriously we got ur back.

146323>>145941
thank you very much, everypony. it means a lot to me, really :twilightsmile:

And by the way, I would LOVE some ideas for what comes next. *reads note again* oh wait, I already said that...

UPDATE EVERYPONY!!!!
I'm writing Chapter 5, after this long hiatus! I'm hoping to put it up soon.
Everypony equal,
Bass Drops

I am murderously wanting more. It's short, sweet, it entertains, that's all that matters. Post more soon. 6 weeks ago, Chapter 5 was being written. tooooooooooooooooooooo long.

Login or register to comment