• Published 23rd Oct 2019
  • 3,505 Views, 81 Comments

How I Lost My Mother - Stardust456



Cozy Glow and Princess Celestia have a history together. One that no pony could ever imagine.

  • ...
13
 81
 3,505

Chapter 7: The Rise of Rage

"Not betrayal. Teamwork." Cozy confirmed with a smile on her face.

"If Tirek absorbs your energy, he might be strong enough to break through." Cozy explained while holding up one of Tirek's arms.

"And then?" Chrysalis asked demandingly.

"Then he gives it back."

"I do?" Tirek's grin faded when he realized that becoming more strong was only temporary.

"Mm-hmm" Cozy nodded.

Chrysalis was still skeptical. "How do I know you won't take my magic and leave me?"

"Would we do that to you?" Cozy asked while making her eyes and smile large and putting on an adorable face.

Chrysalis wasn't falling for it. All she responded was giving Cozy an obvious look.

"Okay, fine. Normally, we would."

"I'll give you your magic back." Tirek confirmed with reluctance.

Chrysalis hesitated. "Do it."

She started giving him her magic as he opened his mouth to drain it. Her eyes became glassy and she started to feel weak. Meanwhile, Tirek was growing bigger and stronger. Eventually, when all her magic was drained, she collapsed on the snow.

Unlike Chrysalis, Tirek was delighted. He raised his arms up and yelled "So much POWER!" He kissed one of his arms. "Welcome back, baby!" He hit the force field on the entrance to the cave with his magic.

The gap he managed to make was very small, and Tirek couldn't open it any wider. "It's not big enough for me!" Tirek grunted.

"Maybe not you!" Cozy declared and flew inside the cave through the gap. "Keep it open, or I'll be trapped forever!" And she flew inside the cave.

She flew around a corner when the cave turned left, and it led to a huge, main space. There were jagged spikes on the domed ceilings and walls, and there were small boulders everywhere. On a stone table was probably the dullest looking bell Cozy has ever seen. She flew over and brushed the dust off it, then realized from the carvings and symbols on the bell that it was truly worth a lot of power.

"Can't... hold it much longer!" She heard Tirek yell from outside.

She quickly scooped up the bell and dashed back towards outside, but as she flew, something caught her eye. Beneath a small pile of rocks and spikes on the ground, was a glowing pink light. Strange, she thought. It was the exact same colour as Twilight's magic aura, the same colour as Cozy's magic aura.

Cozy walked over to the light. The closer she moved towards it, the brighter it glowed. She put the bell on the ground and she pulled whatever was the light source out of underneath the rocks and spikes.

It was the rook! The same chess piece that Celestia transferred Cozy's magic into and sent it where nopony will ever see it again. And yet here it was, all along! Cozy was shocked. The rook glowed even more brightly when it touched Cozy's hoof, and it was absorbed into her.

Cozy got up. She remembered the diary explaining that it wouldn't turn her back into an alicorn, but it would give her back her alicorn powers, except this time, they will be fuelled by her rage.

Cozy noticed she can summon the rook by will, and it will appear and disappear whenever she wants, but she would still have it within her. She willed the bell to levitate, and a pink projection of her horn appeared on her head. It wasn't a real horn, but the light was shaped like one, and it was covered in the aura's of what other unicorns would have when they casted different spells. The pink horn projection of light disappeared when she stopped using magic and reappeared when did.

As she willed the bell to fly, the light horn glowed brightly, and the bell rose into the air, covered in Cozy's shimmering pink aura. The only difference with the colour of magic was that it had traces of red since it was now fuelled from her rage.

"HURRY!" She heard Tirek yell. She quickly snapped out of her shock trance and willed the rook to disappear. She picked up the bell with her hooves and managed to fly back out of the opening just as it closed. She landed in the snow with a thud.

"Ta-da!" Cozy beamed.


"YOU FAILED TO RETRIEVE THE BELL?!"

"We're sorry, almighty Grogar." Cozy trembled.

"We worked together as you asked." Tirek assured.

"We're just not as powerful as you." Chrysalis said.

Grogar yelled as his horns charged full of magic. He blasted at a wall in his lair.

"Obviously!" He said, oblivious to the three's temporal fright when he blasted at the wall. "At least you finally learned to work together." He headed into another part of the lair and left the three villains, who smirked at each other.

"Of course." Cozy said.

"Whatever you command." Tirek said.

"Forget about that old bell. You were right! We're so much more powerful, when we work as a team." Chrysalis said, as the three villains looked down at the bell hiding behind a rock.

They waited until he was completely out of sight and earshot, then Cozy picked up the bell. "I'm so glad he didn't see it. We would've ended up like Sombra did if he found out."

"Where should we hide the bell?" Chrysalis asked.

"I found a secret compartment behind a torch in one of the walls in the lounge. We could hide it in there." Tirek suggested.

"Very well, then." Chrysalis said and Cozy Glow nodded.

Once the bell was hidden, Tirek and Chrysalis sat down in the chairs.

"So, we need to come up with a plan to use the bell against Grogar." Chrysalis said.

"Cozy, are you going to discuss about this with us?" Tirek asked.

"I'll be there in a minute." Cozy said. She opened one of the three doors and inside was her room. She didn't turn on the lights, but the moonlight from the window was still bright enough for her to visibly see her bed in the corner, and a small table and chair beside it with a stack of books and scrolls that she put there.

She sat down on her bed and summoned her rook. It grew brightly and illuminated the whole room. She could even see the intensity of light through her closed eyes. She now saw so much potential now that she has taken back what's been stolen from her.

She remembers the feeling when she was betrayed. She remembers the feeling when she was replaced. She remembers when she was sent to Tartarus by her own mother for ten months before Grogar released her. While she had caused havoc on Twilight's school and attempted to drain magic when she was ten, she had grown a little for those ten months, as she is now eleven. She was betrayed when she was four. Seven years, she was neglected, and Celestia didn't care. And this feeling ignited her rage. Seven years of revenge was to come, and every bit of rage coursed through her body. The rook could sense it to, and it glowed even brighter.

"You have destroyed my heart, mother." The ground beneath her began to shake. She opened her eyes, and the rook's magic filled her eyes with sockets of red, hatred, lava-like light. "And now, you will pay."

Author's Note:

Well, that's the end of the story. I left it on a cliffhanger for the sequel "Ending of the end Part 3"

So what did you guys think? Sorry for my poor grammar. I'm not the best at arranging words like they are in a book.

Comments ( 36 )

A dark ending for a story about a mother betrayed her own child, a perfect ending but sad to see it ended

9946141
I'm now writing a sequel "Ending of the End, Part 3". You can see what happens next there.

Awesome story all around can't wait to read the sequel when it's out.:pinkiehappy:

Better than what we actually got

Tell me when Sequel is out...and Cele-Bitch gets what she deserves

9972226
It should be out from tomorrow to the end of the week.

when the sequel coming out? I can't wait to read it:pinkiehappy:

Comment posted by The Ohvist deleted Dec 25th, 2019

9990248
This script is really amazing, do you mind if I use it in the sequel? I can credit you in 'author's note'. But if you say no, I understand

9990530
its okay to use it: it's less of a full script and more like individual lines with context behind why Cozy is saying this. I can even come up with a few more if you're game for some more heartbreaking emotional turmoil...

Comment posted by Stardust456 deleted Dec 25th, 2019

9989866
The fact that Everypony that she knew and called her friends can only see right through her, that she can no longer feel the love of her family all together again that she had waited for 4 years of her life. Oh a reckoning will surely come, and the Harmony that spreads throughout Ponies and break them into Song; shall now serenade for Princess Cozy Glow, "The Light of Lights" as she exacts her vengeance on "The Animal" that was responsible for killing Cozys' mother and killing Princess Celestia, for continually torturing Twilight Sparkle, and for causing "Seven Years of Tambelon" for all of Equestria.

10082547
I could have sworn it was the sisters lost the ability to use the Elements due to the NMM mess 1000 years ago.
Or otherwise Celestia wouldn't have gone through the trouble of finding new bearers and could have continue using them to protect Equestria and try to free her sister from darkness. Just seems awkward that the sisters ability to use them weren't lose on accident but technically on purpose with Celestia finding new bearers like that. Since the sisters lost the ability to use the Elements, that's basically it for them. Pretty much show the show has it so the sisters aren't allowed to directly help save the day (No, distracting the trio doesn't count as that) since they aren't element bearers anymore. That's one of the huge problems the show has for them. The sisters weren't even included in the final rainbow laser even though they wielded the elements before and their cutie marks were on the tree, apparently it means nothing since the sisters lost their connection to the Elements. They get NOTHING..

Sorry about the comment turning into a rant when I brought up an issue the show has..

10082547
10082762
Two Days before the New Bearers could be chosen...
Two Days before the Forgotten and the Lost would trade isolation...
Two Days before The Sun Tyrant received HER OWN punishment...

Just as Celestia set the Elements to lash out against her family as such, so too did the Elements sense the pattern of abuse of strength that dwelt within Celestia, her heart filled with anguish and paranoia was she eternally-struck with a curse by the Elements for driving away her family for the sake of Equestria above all else: forsaking her connections to those that should matter most in her heart for the throngs that worshipped the ground she had walked upon... even when her own sister was taken away from her did she not learn her lesson of humility, painting that her sister needed to be punished above all else, when it was also Celestia that needed to understand that her own arrogance led her sister to such extremes.

And now, that same pride she had always carried is what stole away her only child; Her Light of Lights that tried to speak with Reason and Meter with Celestia, Cozy Glow who had connected with the common people in ways that Celestia herself had failed to accomplish, a daughter who had perspective and insight due to choosing to listen to the smaller concerns foremost that mattered.

Unless she speaks the truth and beg for forgiveness from the family she wrongfully punished and drove away; and they in-turn accept her apology: than no matter how strong or powerful she is, no matter how hard she tries to fight: every single time at the crucial moment, the Element's curse that has been placed upon Princess Celestia which has taken away her Warrior Spirit now dooms the Sun Princess to ultimately FAIL in whatever capacity it is she is trying to utilize on her own in protecting Equestria, what she viewed as being more valuable to herself than her own family...

It determined the outcome with Queen Chrysalis in the First Battle of Canterlot...

It dulled her senses to the dangers of the Plunder Vines when they encroached upon her domain...

She was forgetful when it came to Tirek and Discords' alliance that she failed to consider that even if she, Luna and Cadence gave up their magic to send Twilight into hiding: Discord would simply tell Tirek of Twilights' existence: Making their sacrifice entirely moot (A point that I believe Cozy Glow would not even be above calling her mom out on when it comes to "Protecting Equestria")

Celestia was caught unawares and flat-hoofed when the Changelings returned (Cozy would also gladly point out how her Moms' "Quietly Hoping That You Just Go Away Forever" Mentality is ultimately what led to so many needless battles with the threats of recent years)

And without her warrior spirit; Celestia was left unable to put up any form of resistance or to fight back against Tempest Shadows' Invasion during the Second Battle of Canterlot.

This actually gives Celestia more of an explanation why we never got a chance to even see her do anything in the show: because the Elements had doomed her to always fail in battles or engagements as a means of trying to instill humility into Celestia and to turn her own desires and goals back against her in a bid to try and force Celestia to both apologize and confess the truth.

"She died in her real life, and that's all that the Director remembered of her. So now, no matter how tough she is, no matter how hard she fights, she is ALWAYS going to fail: because THAT'S what she's based on. No matter what she's doing, or what she's trying to accomplish, just when her goal was within her reach: it gets yanked away. Every. Single. Time. Can you imagine what that's like?!" -Epsilon-Church to Washington on Texs' nature, Red vs. Blue: Revelation Episode 19

10098280
It's even crueler when you take into account the latest Tweet from Lauren Faust which says that Nightmare Moon didn't escape according to a prophecy: she was released by Princess Celestia: On Purpose to simply test Twilight Sparkle.

Celestia essentially had the power to release her sister from the Moon whenever she felt like it, even after one day, but chose not to do it. And it was in-truth Celestias own damn fault that her little sister became miserable enough to turn into Nightmare Moon, the two of them were supposed to rule over Equestria together as-equals, and yet more Ponies flocked to Celestia and worshipped her Sun, all the while ignoring the beautiful tapestry of Galaxies, Nebulae, Comets and Constellations that Luna had woven into the nighttime sky with the same subtle beauty and grace as Michaelangelo when he was commissioned to create the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel.

10103735
Really? I never knew that. You're right. That just makes it even more cruel

10105177
You can feel free to hide this if you wish, but I think that the Elements of Harmony and by-extension the Tree of Harmony is done with Princess Celestia after the roles they played in sealing away Luna 1000 years ago, and again in erasing Cozy Glow from everyponys memories that if-and-when Celestia comes before the Treehouse of Harmony, The Avatar of Harmony states that it was able to save Celestias' magic from being destroyed due to its connection to one of its Ex-Bearers... but it refuses to give that magic back to Celestia.

"I gave you enough leeway to save life in Equestria many times before, since unlike her: I actually like the rest of you. But I am never again going to do that Betrayers' dirty work!" "Tree of Harmony, what has happened to make you so callous?" Asked Starswirl, only to see the visage of Princess Luna manifest before the older wizard, its eyes radiating with indignant fury, only for that fury to cool. "I apologize dear father. It is not you I am angry with, it is your favored apprentice over there that has vexed me such as it was. To think that somepony so stubborn would continue to be recalcitrant after she has been cursed to always lose at the crucial moment when fighting for the safety of Equestria by herself as she wished to do." Hearing this statement caused everycreature present to gasp i n surprise as they look to Celestia, only for the Avatae to continue, "Did you really think that she was being lazy whenever she had sent you six out to do her bidding? She can never win, since she is always fated to lose. The Canterlot Wedding, the Plunder Vine incident, Tireks Rampage, The Storm Kings Invasion: she can never fight back." "You cursed Princess Celestia?!" Yelled Twilight as she flared her wings at the Avatar with a tone of accusation. Only to see the Avatar wheel around and change shape again, this time resembling Discord in form and voice. "I am the Spirit of Harmony: I represent Balance and Order, and if you plan for me to divulge the secrets of why I had cursed Celestia thusly, than what would be the point of teachers without somepony that needs to learn a serious lesson? Until you understand the necessary question, you will never be able to discover the simple solution that is your answer. Until then..."

Everycreature soon blinked as they now found themselves outside of the Treehouse of Harmony, a magical shield having erected itself around the ruins preventing all access to the Treehouse for the Pillars and the Bearers as they tried to push their way through it.

"So that's it?!" Yelled princess Luna as she banged against the shield, "You're just going to abandon us in our time of need while Tirek, Chrysalis, and Cozy Glow get away to do more evil?" Almost immediately, the Avatar of Harmony manifested before them, the form of a young Pale Pink Pegasus with an arctic blue mane and possessing violet eyes that looked solemnly up at the Princess of the Night, "I can't speak for the Exiled Queen or the Disgraced Prince," spoke The Avatar with a gentle variation of Cozy Glows voice that was without any malice or anger to it; just bitter sorrow that made Luna feel a twinge of guilt and familiarity, "But that filly... she deserves to have her revenge, after everything that was done to her..."

And with that statement, the Avatar of Harmony turned around and walked away, briefly stopping to look at Princess Celestia who simply looked to the ground, unable to meet the gaze of the Avatar of Harmony that was now in the form of a pony that only the Sun Princess remembered dearly and who had once loved eight years ago...

10090600
I wonder on how things go for Luna?
Since sadly she pretty much gets the short end of the stick during major crisis and such.

Honestly kept having angst thoughts of her snapping about hearing the truth about Celestia and also about Harmony too.

10082547
Was my post well.. too iffy and such?
Sorry..

10128081
No, it wasn't weird or iffy at all. I think you've made some good points, which I simply explained.

10128310
We are talking about the first comment or the second comment I made to reply to what you said to me?

10128080
while I can't speak for the Authors direction, I believe that Luna does have her full powers available to her, however since returning from the Moon, her emotional state has become subdued to be considered subservient to Celestia, deterring almost all personal matters of state to her older sibling: completely unaware of Celestias' Curse.

I've postulated several scenarios on how Luna hears the truth about Cozy Glow being not only a True Alicorn like she and Celestia are, but also being her own Blood-Niece.

Scenario 1: Luna Seeks Out Cozy Glow in the Dream Realm
knowing that Cozy is considered to be too far gone and too much of a direct threat to Equestria, Luna is pressed to break one of Celestias' rules: "Do Not Go Into the Dreams of Villains" (A rule that Celestia enacted once she had ordered Luna to send Cozy Glow to Tartarus without a trial: as a way to prevent Cozy Glow from telling Luna the truth without Celestia being there to actively stop Cozy). Luna heads for Grogars' Lair after gleaning the information from Discord in the Dream Realm hoping to find some clue as to where the Trio escaped to. Since Chrysalis and Tirek had psyche locks that prevented their minds from being read in the Dream Realm, Luna tries to find Cozy Glows' Dream Bubble herself since she doesn't have any Psyche Locks in place. Her goal once inside of the dream would be to gain access to the hosts' mind in order to find out where in the physical world they actually are located at.

Luna soon finds Cozy, but not the Cozy that she was hoping to find: an 11-Year Old filled with sadistic glee sitting atop the Throne ruling ponies with an Iron Fist beside Tirek and Chrysalis. Instead of that, Luna finds a 4-Year Old sitting all by herself inside of an old bedroom, filled with melancholy as she stares at the Throne Room from the glass window of her balcony. Before Luna or Cozy could even speak, the bedroom door opened as a burning shadow of an Alicorn stood in the door frame as it yelled that this room was for Princesses Only before Cozy Glow began to scream, feeling her body begin to burn from a gash in her forehead (where her horn used to be). Luna finds herself unable to even reverse time or to even control any aspect of the dream that she was inside of as Cozy Glow screamed in both pain and fear of her mental representation of Princess Celestia; the Moon outside slowly burning away as it was devoured by the Suns' flames. Before the dream collapsed entirely, Cozy Glow screamed through her pain and tears one phrase to Princess Luna: "DO NOT TRUST HER! THE SUN ALWAYS LIES!"

From here, Luna tries to ask Celestia for information about Cozy, only to have Celestia say that she had already looked through the information on Cozy by herself and didn't need Luna to bother looking into the past to understand how serious of a threat Cozy was, however Luna remembered what Cozy Glow said to Luna: "Do not trust her. The Sun Always Lies." This prompts Luna to do her own investigating without Celestias' approval, starting with looking for clues on her own in the Throne Room, where she spotted the Tower from Cozys' dreams: the only Tower that was untouched by the initial attack, the Southeastern Tower of the Throne Room that can be easily seen from the third window of the Throne Room (the same tower that is labeled as Princesses Only: Princess Cozy Glows' Tower). Entering the Tower she comes across the door that is labeled as "Princesses Only", where she recalls finding this door on her own years prior and asking Celestia what might be inside, only for Celestia to tell her that it was a private study meant for Celestia only ("Do not trust her! The Sun Always Lies!). Opening the door herself, Luna ascends the stairwell leading to an empty room that seemed to have not been used in a long time, remembering what she saw in the dream, Luna walked over to the balcony to see the view she saw from the dream matching up, along with patches where there was no dust and scuff marks matching the furniture that was also from Cozy's dream. (During the Events of The Summer Sun Setback, Celestia spent most of her time when not on the stage packing up the stuff from Cozy Glows' tower in order to prevent Twilight Sparkle from ever finding out about Cozy Glow once Celestia and Luna finally retire and leave Canterlot altogether) As Luna inspects a scuff mark, she finds a loose tile and something that was sticking out of it.

Removing the tile, Luna discovers a single picture, enchanted with an animate spell (similar to the kind of animate magic in Harry Potter that creates an image designed to loop every few seconds). In the picture were at least 27 Fillies and Colts between the ages of 3 to 6: all of them were wearing turquoise hooded jackets emblazoned with what looked like a more elaborate form of the Cutie Mark Crusaders Emblem featuring an arcing black alicorn in front of a field of blue and grey, a similar stone insignia hung over the group that seemed to be made from Stone, Diamond, and Iron (the Emblems design is similar to that of the U.S. Army's 11th Armored Cavalry Regiment, also known as the "Blackhorse Regiment" with the Red replaced with white, and the white replaced with dark grey). Outside of four fillies in particular (revealed to be Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, Silver Spoon and Twist due to the red Bow, Wings, and the latter two not wearing masks over their glasses) Many of them were all wearing Masquerade Ball Masks decorated in a variety of colors. Interestingly enough was that Spike was among this throng of Fillies and Colts also wearing a blue hooded jacket and wearing a Masquerade Ball Mask of his own. Next to both Silver Spoon and Spike right in the middle of the group was what looked like a 3-Year Old Unicorn filly with an Arctic Blue mane and possessing Violet eyes that glowed through the lenses of her mask when she took it off: and that outside of the Horn, violet eyes, and lack of curls and freckles, the filly looked almost exactly like Cozy Glow. Flipping the picture over, Luna saw that there was childish writing on the back that said: "The First Meeting of The Markless Marauders, 998 A.N.M." (The Markless Marauders are the predecessor to the Cutie Mark Crusaders that was established by Princess Cozy Glow and four of her friends in Ponyville and Canterlot: larger in-scope than the Crusaders that would form from, the Marauders welcomed those that had their Cutie Marks already to learn new techniques and methods to their special talents that would grow their talent pool beyond the traditional sense alone.)

Seeing this picture raised even more questions about Cozy Glow than there were before, especially with the fact that in the photo of "The Markless Marauders", Luna saw that there were three masked Alicorns: two Fillies and a Colt (None of which were Cozy due to her wings not showing up in the picture behind Silver Spoon and Spike), having a clue to go off of, and an ominous warning from Cozy Glow in the dreamscape, Luna sets off for Ponyville to find Apple Bloom, Silver Spoon and Twist to try and question them about the meaning of the photograph (she didn't know who to exactly trust: Spike was with Twilight and had a direct line to Celestia, and Scootaloo was spending time with her uncle Flash Sentry, one of the Royal Guards)

This is only Scenario 1 and there are more potentials that I can create. Message me if you wish me to craft more.

10082547
though what is considered to be the epitome benchmark for a "normal Alicorn"? Is it the raw skill level that we've seen Cadence use? Is Twilight anywhere close to that "normal Alicorn" benchmark or is it much higher and that she is still at the same tier as a high-level Unicorn? It would seem a bit unrealistic that the Alicorns would only have access to the same kind of spells that Unicorns already possess, making their Tribe being just "Unicorns with Pegasus Wings attached to their sides".

A large Mana Pool, one that can allow Celestia and Luna the ability to move the sun and moon without having all of their magic drained is a good quality to signify their importance overall, but it doesn't have to stop at that alone. Celestia and Luna were already adults when they arrived in Equestria, and they said that they were raised among other Alicorns, and that's as far as Hasbro was willing to go into the background of the Royal Sisters.

10128768
You only replied to the first one but not the second one though.
Or well I don't feel like it got saw or something..

Really its weird Celestia would find new bearers if she could still use the Elements though.
She could have find another way to save Luna instead of causing them to lose their ability to use the Elements anymore.
Since the sisters lost their connection to the Elements, they were SCREWED. Literally not allowed to save the day anymore.
Celestia have the thing with she managed to protect Equestria on her own for a 1000 years but Luna doesn't have that. Since Luna returned from the moon, she didn't get to directly save the day at all. Just either sidelined(sometimes forced to for the sake of Celestia's/Harmony's "chosen one" to save the day) or just get taken out when some villain attacks.
Luna's track record looks worse compared to Celestia's due to the lost 1000 years.
Celestia pretty much screwed Luna over there. And the fact Luna ends up looking like a "failure" again on her last days as rulers(as it gets even worse with how Cozy Glow humiliated her in your other story "The Ending of the End part 3") really screwed her over.
Doesn't help that it still looked like Luna was still in Celestia's shadow. Big time.

9931140
And also Luna with how Celestia wasn't there for her iirc and how the citizens of Equestria took her for granted.

10249079
What else do you wished the writers could do for Luna and Celestia?

10346629
Well, through correspondance between us you already have a taste of what I wished the Writers would have done with Celestia and Luna instead of just acing them out of every engagement just to try boosting Twilight Sparkle, have them contribute something so we wouldn't have a moment like in From Dusk To Dawn" play out where Rainbow Dash serves as the audiences voice from how useless they have been throughout the shows entire run when it comes to dealing with threats:

If you really want a scene where Celestia and Luna are indeed part of the action, make it so that it can contribute to the setting overall without unintentionally overshadowing the achievements of others, basically do like what happened in Nyx's Family by Ralph "Reality Check" Hayes Jr. from their perspective, which has been colorized in these two pages of a fanmade comic, which showcases the side of the Princesses that we all imagine whenever we heard the story about how they had beaten King Sombra, which in-itself had elevated them from powerful Mages to outright Warrior-Princesses in fandom status:
derpicdn.net/img/view/2013/8/19/404546.jpeg derpicdn.net/img/2013/8/20/405268/medium.jpeg

10347895
I feel like the writers misunderstood the complaints too.
The actual problem being the sisters either get sidelined or get taken out when some villain attacks, not being literally "useless".
Felt pretty aggravating the writers missed the point, especially with happened to Luna and Celestia in the finale.
Acting like the problem is solved with the sisters just distracting the trio but it didn't, the sisters were still taken out, sidelined and ends up looking like "failures" again.

Wonder if you would touch on how would Luna feel on how things went for her on her last days as rulers due to Discord's Grogar plan?

Comment posted by Whistle Blossom deleted Oct 23rd, 2020

I'm curious about who was cozy glow's father a a part of me wants to joke that it's Tirek because the oh shit moment he would have would be funny as hell.

please don't berate me about it in any way.

No, I am not berating you, because Celestia is a white alicorn motherfucking bitch that is willing to disregard anypony for Twilight, not caring if she hurts them as long as she has her way with Twilight! :flutterrage: Poor Sunset had to go through all this bullcrap back when she was Celestia's student. No wonder she have ran off through the mirror portal to go live in the human world, and even after Sunset repented, she have stayed in the human world because Twilight have left her there. But they never gave poor Cozy a chance! The minute they thwarted her plans to drain away all the magic, they have sent her to Tartarus without giving her any chances for redemption! And then after stopping her, Tirek and Chrysalis from creating massive destruction with Grogar's bell, the ponies have once again refused to give Cozy a chance to be redeemed, and instead she was turned into stone with Chrysalis and Tirek by Discord and the princesses! God, I really hate MLP!

Login or register to comment