• Published 5th Aug 2019
  • 1,951 Views, 24 Comments

My Little Pony: Hybrid Friendship is Magic - Zipp Storm



Twilight and the Mane 6 meet an antisocial mare who is hiding from her past and hiding a secret.

  • ...
15
 24
 1,951

Jasira and the Dark Organization

Author's Note:

Time for some Dark Organization foreshadow.

One day, Jasira and Chemistry were walking through Ponyville with Snowflake by their side. "This town is so peaceful." Chemistry said.

Jasira nodded, "Yeah, it sure is.." She loved living in Ponyville with Twilight and her friends and with... Aura too. Jasira had told Chemsitry about the feeling she gets whenever she sees Aura and she described it as first love. At first, Jasira didn't quite get the concept but after some explaining she understood.

Snowflake sniffed the ground and she suddenly snarled. "Snowflake, what is it girl?" Jasira asked. Snowflake suddenly dashed towards Twilight's Castle with the girls behind her. She burst into the throne room and Chemistry gasped in horror. Twilight, Pinkie, Rarity, Fluttershy, Rainbow and Applejack were all in a cage and two ponies were beside it... very familiar ponies.

"Dr. Ocean and Dr. Moon." Chemistry growled.

"Well well well, Chemistry. I see you're well along with the Experiment." Ocean hissed.

"Her name is Jasira!" Twilight exclaimed. "And you better let us out."

Moon laughed, "We'll let you go... after our experiment surrenders herself to us." Chemistry stood in front of Jasira, "You're not taking her anywhere!"

Ocean and Moon laughed, lighting their horns. "Says you." Ocean said and they fired at Chemistry and sent her crashing into the wall. "Chemsitry!" "Mama!" the girls exclaimed in horror. Jasira dashed over and nudged Chemistry, "Mama? Mama!"

Chemistry groaned as she lifted her head, "Mama..." Jasira nuzzled Chemistry.

"You're coming to the Dark Organization whether you want to or not." Ocean growled approaching her. Jasira hugged Chemistry closed and whimpered. But Snowflake came in front of the two and fired a plasma blast at them, sending them flying back. Snowflake then blasted the cage, freeing Twilight and the others. Rainbow flew out and pinned Ocean to the ground and Applejack did the same with Moon.

Twilight quickly wrote to Princess Celestia and Princess Luna and sent it off and in no time, they arrived with some royal guards. "We got your message Twilight, take them away guards." The guard took Ocean and Moon from Rainbow and Applejack and took them away. Chemistry groaned as she got up, "Chemistry, are you alright darling?" Rarity asked.

"That was a pretty hard hit, sugarcube." Applejack added.

Chemistry held her head, "I.. think so... ugh.."

"We better take you to Nurse Redheart." Fluttershy cooed.


Soon Nurse Redheart was examining Chemistry who had a bandage on her head, "No serious damage, Chemistry just a headache. It will pass in a few days."

"Thanks." Chemistry said.

Jasira whimpered and came up to Chemistry. "Aww, honey. I'll be okay." Chemistry cooed, hugging her.

"Mama..." Jasira cooed. Chemistry nuzzled her lovingly. "I'll be fine, honey." Twilight and the girls shed some tears seeing how close the two really were and the strength of their friendship.

"Can I stay with you please?" Jasira asked her. Chemistry smiled, "Of course you can."

Jasira smiled and soon Chemistry and Jasira were sleeping in a hospital bed... together under Luna's bright moon.

Comments ( 5 )

Will there be a sequel?

Comment posted by TwilightDrgn deleted Jun 20th, 2021

You leave the name problem respond to it but purge the things wrong with the story? nice to know bad author confirmed good day waiting for you to purge this as well

More good

Login or register to comment