• Published 5th Aug 2019
  • 1,951 Views, 24 Comments

My Little Pony: Hybrid Friendship is Magic - Zipp Storm



Twilight and the Mane 6 meet an antisocial mare who is hiding from her past and hiding a secret.

  • ...
15
 24
 1,951

A New Guy

The girls found Applejack and Jasira in the dining room where Applejack had made all kinds of apple treats for Jasira to try; apple pie, apple fritters, apple tarts, apple dumplings, apple crisps, apple crumblers and etc.

Jasira had ate a fair amount of it and she was laid back in her chair, sighing and rubbing her bulging stomach. "Have a nice lunch?" Twilight teased.

Jasira nodded and got out of her chair. "Ugh, though I think I ate too much. I'm gonna go take a walk." she walked towards the door and called, "Snowflake." her Light Fury came right to her side and followed her outside.

As she was walking through Ponyville, her stomach grumbled a little. "Ugh.. man am I stuffed." Jasira groaned. Snowflake warbled and nuzzled her bulging stomach. "I'll be okay girl." Jasira said to her. Just then, she bumped into another pony. "Oof!"

"Ow."

Jasira rubbed her head and took a look at the pony. It was a unicorn stallion but this one was black as night with a slick white mane and tail with a black stripe in the middle of it. His hooves were golden as well. "Oh, sorry, I didn't see you there." the stallion said in a kind and gentle voice. He helped Jasira get up, "No it's my fault."

"I'm Aura Moon and who are you?" Aura asked.

"I'm Jasira."

"Well Jasira, I haven't seen anyone as pretty as you." Aura said. Jasira blushed a little, "You think I'm pretty and not a freak?"

"Why would I think you're a freak?" Aura asked, confused.

"Everytime someone looks at me, they think I'm a freak." Jasira admitted sadly.

"Well I don't think that." Aura stated with a smile. Jasira blushed and felt her heart fluttering and butterflies in her stomach. "S-So are you new to Ponyville?"

"Yes, actually I just moved in." Aura said. Jasira smiled before her stomach gurgled again and she grunted, "Ugh."

"Are you okay?" Aura asked.

"Yeah, just a small stomach ache." Jasira stated.

"I can help make you feet better." Aura grabbed her hoof, "Come on." and led her to his house.