• Published 5th Aug 2019
  • 1,951 Views, 24 Comments

My Little Pony: Hybrid Friendship is Magic - Zipp Storm



Twilight and the Mane 6 meet an antisocial mare who is hiding from her past and hiding a secret.

  • ...
15
 24
 1,951

Jasira's Pokemon..? What the-?

One day in Ponyville, Jasira was walking through Ponyville with Snowflake by her side.

"La La La l~" she sang happily as she trotted through Ponyville. The ponies smiled at her happy attitude.

Then Jasira heard something,

"Rooo.." "Mareep.."

"Huh?" She and Snowflake looked around and heard the two tiny cries again. Snowflake turned to an alleyway and carefully walked down the alley followed by Jasira.

"Hello..?" Jasira called gently.

She saw something white and something fluffy behind one of the dumpsters. She carefully walked around it and gasped. Behind the dumpster was a brown puppy with a white tail with a curl at the end. It had a white collars with what looked to be rocks on it. In addition, to the brown puppy, she saw a blue sheep with creamy coloured fur. It had black and yellow striped horns and a tail with a red orb at the end.

"Rooo." "Mareep." The two creatures huddled together in fear.

"Aww... don't worry little guys..." Jasira cooed, taking the two frightened creatures in her arms. The two whined and cuddled next to her. "Rooo." "Mareep..."

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you..." Jasira cooed. "Let's take you back to the castle..."

The two creatures looked at her and nuzzled against her and Jasira walked back to the castle with two tiny friends in tow.