• Published 5th Aug 2019
  • 1,951 Views, 24 Comments

My Little Pony: Hybrid Friendship is Magic - Zipp Storm



Twilight and the Mane 6 meet an antisocial mare who is hiding from her past and hiding a secret.

  • ...
15
 24
 1,951

A Harmonic Surprise

Jasira and Snow were following Twilight and the others as they walked through Canterlot. Many of the ponies stared at Jasira and her beast with weird expressions, making her feel a bit shy. She quicken her pace and walked beside Twilight, "Twilight... w-why is everypony looking a-at me?"

Twilight looked around and saw how the ponies of Canterlot were staring at Jasira and Snow. "They're staring because they haven't seen anything like you or Snow before."

"I-Is that bad?" Jasira asked.

"No, not at all, darling." Rarity cut in, having been eavesdropping on the conservation. "The ponies of Canterlot can be a bit.. umm.."

"Rude?" Rainbow suggested.

"I was going to say judgy of newcomers." Rarity grumbled. Applejack came over to her and put a hoof on her shoulder, "But don't worry sugarcube, everything will be fine."

Just then, "What do we have here?" a voice came.

The girls stopped and saw two unicorn ponies walking towards them.

The first unicorn was a yellow mare with purple mane and tail with a thick white streak in it. She was wearing a white shirt with a pink scarf. She also wore a green necklace as well. The second unicorn was a stallion. He wore small glasses and had a long and well done black mane and tail. He wore a green shirt with a white scarf overtop.

"Hello Upper Crust and Jet Set." Rarity grumbled.

"Why hello Ms. Rarity." Upper Crust greeted. "We were just passing through when we saw you walking with these two...ewww... creatures."

Jasira whimpered and partially hid behind Twilight. "Hey, leave them alone." Rainbow growled.

"Oh don't take it personal, they just look like they belong in the wild." Jet Set added and they both laughed. Jasira blushed in embarrassment while Snow growled at the two ponies.

"Hey, don't make fun of our friend." Rarity said.

"Why are you friends with creatures like them. If I were you I would ditch them and leave them alone in a horrid jungle." Upper Crust added. Jasira whimpered and tears filled up in her eyes cause of the hurtful comments. She couldn't take anymore of this and ran past Upper Crust and Jet Set and away from the girls. Snow ran after her, "Jasira, darling wait!" Rarity cried, but Jasira was too far away.

Applejack and Twilight looked upset at the two snobby ponies. "Now look at what you've done." Applejack growled.

"What ever do you mean?" Jet Set smirked. Applejack looked ready to pounce on them when Twilight stopped her, "We'll deal with them later, Applejack. Right now, we have to find Jasira and make sure she's okay."

The girls agreed and ran in the direction Jasira ran off in.


Jasira was outside of Canterlot in the valley, crying. Snow caught up with her and warbled. She hated seeing her best friend so sad. She went over and wrapped a wing around her. "T-Thanks S-Snow.. sniffle." Snow rubbed against her friend, hoping it would make her feel better but it didn't work. "Sniffle... no ones' gonna like me... sniffle... I'll. sniffle... always be a freak."

Snow didn't know what else to do to make her friend feel better. Suddenly, she spotted something sparkling and glowing in the distance. Jasira sniffled and wiped her tears, seeing it too. Whatever it was, it was heading for them. Snow got into a fighting position. The sparkling glow began to take a shape. It took the shape of..

"Twilight?" Jasira asked.

In front of her was a sparkling and shimmering version of Twilight.

"No, I am not Twilight, but I am a friend." Astral Twilight said.

"W-What do you want?" Jasira asked.

"I am here to take to somewhere. Somewhere very important." Astral Twilight stomped her front hoof and sent out a white beam of light along the ground that made contact with Jasira and Snow, whom were teleported into a cave with crystals on the walls and in the center was a large crystal tree with five branches. Inside the branches were five crystals.

A red lightning bolt.

A purple diamond.

A blue balloon.

A pink butterfly.

And an orange apple.

"Woah... what.. that?" Jasira asked. Astral Twilight appeared once more. "This is me; The Tree of Harmony. I watch over the Everfree Forest and I've taken an interest in you Jasira."

"Interest... me.. but... I'm a freak." Jasira replied sadly. Astral Twilight shook her head. "You are not a freak, you are very special. I sense great things within you, Jasira."

"Great things?" Jasira echoed.

"Yes and for that I shall give you this." The Tree of Harmony glowed and all five of the crystals glowed. The center of the tree opened and out came a purple, five pointed star. All sic crystals glowed and the five crystals sent out a beam into the star crystal which sent a combined, rainbow beam to Jasira's heart. Right in front of her eyes, she saw a golden necklace appearing with a white crystal in the shape of a heart.

When the necklace was completed the six crystal retreated back into the Tree of Harmony. "W-What happened?"

"I gave you something that shall provide protection for you in the near future but its power shall be yours to make." Astral Twilight stated. Astral Twilight smiled before vanishing in a bright flash and suddenly, Jasira and Snow were back in Ponyville in front of Twilight's castle.

"H-How'd... we... get... here?" Jasira asked herself. Snow warbled.

"Jasira!" Jasira turned and saw Twilight and the girls running towards her. "Darling, you had us worried." Rarity said.

"We couldn't find you anywhere." Twilight said. "Where did you go?"

"Um... long... story." Jasira said and she explained what happened to the girls who were totally shocked. "You met the Tree of Harmony?! And it gave you an Element?!" Twilight exclaimed in shock.

Jasira nodded.

"But I thought there were only six Elements of Harmony. Why would the Tree give Jasira a seventh Element?" Applejack asked.

"Tree... said its for.. protection." Jasira added.

"Protection? From what?" Rainbow asked.

"Probably from the bad guys Jasira was talking about." Twilight suggested. "Whatever the reason something tells me there is more to come."

"So what should we do?" Fluttershy asked.

"I'll write a letter to the Princesses and we'll go from there." Twilight said. The girls nodded and headed into the castle.