• Published 5th Aug 2019
  • 1,952 Views, 24 Comments

My Little Pony: Hybrid Friendship is Magic - Zipp Storm



Twilight and the Mane 6 meet an antisocial mare who is hiding from her past and hiding a secret.

  • ...
15
 24
 1,952

More Info on Jasira's Past?!

One day Twilight was reading a book in her library when Spike came rushing in, "Twilight! A letter from Princess Celestia!"

"What?!" Twilight exclaimed and she took the letter in her magic and read it.

My dearest Twilight,

My sister and I have encountered a pony who knows about Jasira's past. Bring your friends and Jasira to Canterlot immediately.

Yours Sincerely

Princess Celestia

"Spike, gather the girls." Twilight ordered. Spike saluted and rushed off and soon the girls and Jasira along with Snowflake, Rockruff and Mareep were on the train to Canterlot. "Who do you think this new pony is?" Fluttershy wondered.

"Who ever it is, if it's one of those meanies who experimented on Jasira, they'll get a good buckin." Rainbow Dash said.

"I don't know who it is. Celestia only said the pony knows about Jasira's past." Twilight explained. "I hope its' nothing bad."

"We all do sugarcube." Applejack sympathized, especially for Jasira's sake.


Canterlot

The girls, dragon and pokemon rushed to the palace and entered the throne room, "Princess Celestia, we came as fast as we could." Twilight said.

"Thank you Twilight." Celestia said.

"Where's the pony?" Twilight asked.

"She's over here." Celestia lead the group down the hallway to one of the guest rooms and Celestia opened the door, revealing Princess Luna and A Light brown Earth pony mare with a tanish mane and tail. She was wearing a lab coat and her cutie mark was a test tube with a liquid dripping from it. Jasira's eyes widened and she gasped in shock, before she smiled.

"Who are you?" Twilight asked approaching the mare.

"C-Chemistry..?" Jasira gasped. The mare looked at Jasira with tearful eyes, "J-Jasira..." The two mares stood there for a moment before htey collided with each other in a tearful reunion. "I was so worried you didn't make it.." Chemistry cried happily. Jasira sniffled and nuzzled her rescuer.

"Okay.. so how does Jasira know her?" Rainbow asked, confused. Jasira and Chemistry separated and Jasira explained, "She's the one who freed me from the lab."

"WHAT?!" The girls exclaimed in unison, shocked. Chemistry nodded and explained, "When Jasira was first created. It was so happy. I thought of raising her like a normal pony but the other scientists wanted to use her for evil. I couldn't allow that to happen so I set her free and I blew up the lab. I gave her supplies and I sent her on her way, hoping she would survive. I'm so glad she did." Chemistry sniffled happily. Jasira nuzzled her rescuer and Chemistry hugged her back.

Rarity and Fluttershy shed tears, watching the two of them.

"Well I'll be..." Applejack said with a wide grin on her face.

"Chemistry, do you know exactly why they wanted to use Jasira for evil?" Luna asked.

Chemistry nodded, "An organization called the Dark Force ordered us to make a hybrid that was extremely powerful capable of learning powerful spells, changing her shape easily able to control weather, you name it. When the others were finished, we were all very satisfied by her but I knew that if we were to send her off to the Dark Organization, then she would be tortured or even worse. I tried to convince the others not to give Jasira to them, but they refused, saying that they would go along with the Dark Organization to use her for evil. I was horrified and I knew I had to set her free before she would be sent off."

"So you helped her and sent her on her way." Twilight guessed. Chemistry nodded, "I hoped that she would make a few friends that would protect her from danger and I was right."

"You bet you were. We wouldn't let anything happen to Jasira." Rainbow gloated.

"Indeed. Now that we know about this Dark Organization and what they plan to do, we must protect Jasira at all costs." Celestia said.

"Yes Princess Celestia." Twilight said. "We won't let you down."

"I know you won't." Celestia smiled.

"So what do we do until then?" Fluttershy asked.

"How about we let Chemistry and Jasira do some catching up, darling... they've earned it." Rarity suggested. The girls looked at Jasira and Chemistry as they hugged each other and they and the Princesses agreed and decided to leave the duo to continue their much needed reunion.