• Published 5th Aug 2019
  • 1,952 Views, 24 Comments

My Little Pony: Hybrid Friendship is Magic - Zipp Storm



Twilight and the Mane 6 meet an antisocial mare who is hiding from her past and hiding a secret.

  • ...
15
 24
 1,952

Jasira's Sick Day Part 1

The Next Day

Twilight woke up with a yawn and went to the dinning room and saw Spike there with some breakfast. "Spike, where's Jasira?" she asked.

"I don't know. I haven't seen her since last night." Spike answered. Then Snowflake came into the room, distressed and giving small roars. "Snowflake, what's wrong?" Twilight asked.

Snowflake nudged Twilight forward, "You want me to follow you?" Twilight asked and Snowflake nodded. Twilight followed her to Jasira's room where she opened the door and gasped. Jasira was laying in bed with her covers covered in tissues. She had sweaty, looking very tired with bags under her eyes, her nose was red and she looked weak.

"Jasira, are you alright?" Twilight asked.

"Huh.. twi-cough cough." Jasira coughed.

"You don't sound too good." Twilight said.

"Throat... hurts... alot." Jasira croaked. Twilight touched her forehead. "You feel warm too. I think you got a cold from getting wet from the rain."

Jasira sneezed again and groaned. "W-What.. now..?"

"Don't worry, I'll round up the girls and bring them here to help." Twilight said and she ran out of the room to gather the girls.

An hour later, Twilight and the Mane 5 returned to Jasira's room. Applejack and Fluttershy winced, seeing Jasira's condition. "Oh you poor thing." Fluttershy cooed.

"Woah sugarcube, you're as sick as a dog." Applejack added.

"Thanks for, cough cough, compliments." Jasira croaked. Applejack then presented Jasira a bowl of soup. "One sip of Grannys' famous soup should kick that cold in no time." Jasirs slowly sat up in bed and Applejack placed the bowl in her lap. There was a small spoon in it and Jasira tried to use her magic to lift it, but the cold made her magic very weak and only a small spark came out.

"Looks like your magic is weakened by your cold." Twilight said.

Jasira groaned. "Don't worry, I'll help." Twilight took the spoon in her magic and got a spoonful of soup. "Now open up."

Jasira nodded and she let Twilight spoon fed her the soup until she felt full.

Then Pinkie came up to her, "Here's your 'Hope you get better cake!" WAHOOO!"

Jasira groaned, covering her ears. "Pinkie, darling, don't scream like that. You'll make the dears' headache worse." Rarity scolded.

"Oh, sorry." Pinkie said sheepishly.

"It's alright.." Jasia croaked.

"Eeh, that's a bad sore throat." Rainbow said.

"I.. know..ow.." Jasira said.

"You probably shouldn't talk much, Jasira. Talking will only make your sore throat worse." Twilight informed. Jasira nodded. Rarity then pulled out a nice fluffy blanket, "Here you go darling, I made this blanket just for you."

The blanket had tiny Snowflake faces on it and it was pink and purple with white fluff on the edges. Jasira smiled and Rarity placed the blanket ontop of her covers. "This will keep you nice and warm." Rarity added. Jasira nodded again.

"We'll let you get your rest, okay?" Twilight said. Jasira nodded and Twilight and the girls exited the room, to let their friend get some sleep.

Author's Note:

Sorry If I haven't been working on my stories lately. I've been helping my friend MaxTV1234 with his fanfic Ren's Adventures in Equestria. We do roleplays that help him with his chapters and I make some chapters for him to review so I'm a little bit busy. Hope you don't mind.