• Published 16th Jul 2019
  • 1,187 Views, 24 Comments

Only Fools Rush In - The Mad Clopper



Thomas and Rarity have a one night stand.

  • ...
5
 24
 1,187
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 14 )

I didn't read this but I saw the thumbnail and thought dam that's fucked up. I mean I'd be pissed if someone scratched that into my old box tv that has a working vcr. What I'm saying is I'm pretty sure shits bout a go down

I'd wondered if there was something going on between them.

Man. Shame things are complicated as they are.
I really feel for each of them.

Still, I can't help but like it. I always like a good Trixie.
Thanks for sharing the story.

D48

While the first two chapters were kind of bland and meaningless, the third was absolutely fantastic. You did a great job with the relationship between Thomas and Trixie, and I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes in future chapters of the main story because it feels like things are finally starting to come together for both of them and I don't see Rarity letting them run away from it now that she knows.

Also, you should make a blog post on your main account tagged with the story to let people know this exists because I only found out about it when I checked the end of the previous chapter to remember what was going on.

9736578
The question is, who's forced romance? Rarity or Trixie?

9733931
Apparently six people disagree with you and would scratch their box TV?

Holy crap. I don't like clop generally, but damn...

9733931

9738602

The TV was like that BEFORE any of this side story or the main story takes place.

9757024
I know that, and was talkin to someone else?

“Oh dear, what happened?”

Thomas grit his teeth, rubbing his hands along his left calf.

“Damn cramps, too much booze and not enough water.”

Well when you have sex with a pony there’s always the risk you may suffer a... charley horse. :pinkiehappy:

Good clop but setting that aside it's the feels that stand out for me. I've caught up with "The Whittler" and I've got to say there's some important insight here that should be conveyed over there. Well done good sir, well done.


9783638
derpicdn.net/img/view/2018/3/24/1689118.png

callists

calluses

Can't say I likecthis very much. Rarity basically rapes a drunk man. Can't very well consent if you're drunk.

Brilliant, it's rare for a story to show such a deep and complicated relationship between characters. This deserves two likes :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment