• Published 9th Jun 2019
  • 2,992 Views, 31 Comments

Luna Ascendant - Honeydrops



Troubled by her persistent inability to defend her subjects, Princess Luna seeks the aid of ancient powers to allow her to stand beside Equestria's guardians. She only must face her greatest fear... Twilight Sparkle.

  • ...
17
 31
 2,992
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 15 )

Impressive, this was a well written story.

9671141
Thank you so much, hun~! <3

9671741
I believe it is strange, after all Flash's pretty much a generic throw away character. :trollestia:

9671752
Awwww~! He got way better in Legend of Everfree~! But ya, kinda just teenage romantic crushy-crush~?

9671786
Yeah I can even admit that he got better in legend of everfree but just the way he was made and the way he pretty much acts in every scene he is in pretty much just makes him the generic good kid of the school. And that pretty much just makes his character bland in my opinion anyway.

9671794
You're totes not wrong. Too bad his voice actor is, like, this super nice guy~! Still, yeah, I get it~! And definitely agree~

Those spoiler tags have me confused which shelf this belongs on...:derpyderp1:

Twilight stared at Luna, trying to figure out what she was up to until Luna expertly slipped between Twilight’s legs and for the first time, their two pussies met.

... I wonder why I haven't thought of this before. That's actually a damn good idea, though I assume it'd take a lot of magic to improve the logistics...

I've been gushing over your stories ever since I read Band of Lethne, and once again, you delivered a masterpiece with this story.

I have quite the penchant for transformation and you are, in my humble opinion, the absolute best at transformation porn in all of Fimfiction. In a fashion, I'm kind of in love with your incredible storytelling abilities. They're second to none.

I can't wait for your next story.

9676698
Heeeeee~! This one's a commission, but I don't see any reason why someone else could commission a sequel~!

9692963
More magic during this kind of fun is ALWAYS a good idea~!

9732056
OMG. You are like the nicest person, EVER~! And super super super sweet~!

I LOVE transformation stories~! I've been writing and reading them forever, but only writing here for a little bit! To hear anyone say I'm the BEST?! Eeeeeeeee~!

I just love fun sexy stories that have... um... stories in them~! I'm so glad you do, too~! And I really hope you like what's coming, including a new non-commissioned short story involving Twi and that classic example of a spell gone wrong...

<3 <3 <3

Login or register to comment