• Published 15th Jun 2019
  • 751 Views, 3 Comments

Spike & Discord Versus Cosmos - Flameboy

  • ...
4
 3
 751

Rarity

The next morning...

Spike was eating his cereal. But, he stopped when he saw that Twilight still had her angry face from last night. She was eating it really fast. And after she finished, she put on an innocent face for Spike. "Okay, Spike, I'm going to brush my teeth and get ready." She teleported out of existence to get ready for whatever she had planned.

"Somehow, I think this beatiful dream is going to turn into a disastrous nightmare," he said in worry for his sister.

...

Rarity Boutique

Rarity was pushed into a wall by the hooves of none other than Twilight Sparkle. But the lavender pony's hooves were not on the alabaster pony's chest. No. They were firmly planted on Rarity's throat. Spike was holding onto Twilight's tail, trying to pull her off of Rarity alongside Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Zecora, and Big Macintosh. "Twilight! You have to calm down!"

"No! Not until she pays for what she did to me!" Twilight yelled as she kept pushing on the fashionista's throat. Then, a white flash appeared and Celestia, Luna, Discord, and Cadence appeared behind them. Discord grabbed onto Big Mac's waist while Cadence held onto Discord's. Then, with one final pull, they managed to pull the now flaming pony off of Rarity. Luna went over to Rarity as she starts to regain her breath. The others were struggling to keep Twilight contained, but it wouldn't work due to the fact that her white fur was scorching hot. Celestia levitated an actual pool of water up into the air. Then she used her magic to teleport Twilight in front of her and placed white bubbles over on all kinds of objects, and everyone, including herself, Luna, and Rarity, except for Twilight. Then, she quickly turned the pool upside down and pour a humongous amount of COLD water on Twilight, dousing her flames and washing her white fur off revealing her lavender coat. Twilight was standing completely still with her head lowered, her ears flopping down, eyes widen, and her body was shaking.

"Explain to me why you were just about to commit murder to one of your friends, Twilight?" Celestia demanded.

That got Twilight riled up that her old mentor was defending the mare who ended up getting her possessed by Cosmos. "W-Why would you d-d-defend the one who c-c-caused -all-all this?"

Celestia stared wide-eyed. "What?"

Spike started walking over to Twilight with a jade green towel and placed it over his sister's shoulders and started to wrap her in it like a robe and leave his left paw on her back. Then, he started to speak on Twilight's behalf. "Because Rarity was the one who placed the first gemstone around Twilight's neck," he pointed at Rarity with his right paw.

Everyone started gasping, including Celestia, Luna, Cadence, and Discord.

Comments ( 2 )
Comment posted by alarajrogers deleted Nov 18th, 2019

I am terribly sorry for not warning you guys that Rarity will be attacked by Twilight. But look now, later on this year, I put out a warning about that. Basically, I don't like Rarity in those 4 issues of "Cosmo-geddon", but that doesn't mean I hate the Rarity from the show. In fact, I don't even like Ponies of Dark Water because, yet again, my favorite pony Twilight Sparkle turned evil due to an evil substance or an evil being.

Login or register to comment