• Published 5th May 2019
  • 792 Views, 31 Comments

My Little Mages: Harmonic Turbulence - Foxhelm



Following Cozy's failed coup, Twilight and the girls decided to check out Magiville's other newest attraction. However, Tirek is not their only old foe with plan for revenge. A My Little Mages retelling of Rollercoaster of Friendship and Mean 6

  • ...
3
 31
 792

Epilogue: An Invite

About two hours later, Applejack, Twilight, Rainbow, Pinkie, Fluttershy, the CMC, and Rarity arrived at Rarity’s boutique. “Hoo-wee, that was quite a day,” Applejack the paladin said with a stretch and a yawn.

“Thanks for letting us crash for the night, Rares,” Rainbow said as she however over to the couch on the main floor. Everyone, even Scootaloo groaned at the antics of the elementalist.

“No problem,” Rarity said as she levitated Rainbow off of the couch. “You all know where the showers are…” Rarity was then cut off by a knock at her door. “Oh for Heaven’s sake, who’s knocking at this hour.” Rarity groaned as she walked to the door and opened it, “Good evening, while I appreciate your want of business, but we’re closed.” Rarity said with her eyes closed. She then opened them and saw it was Brighteyes in her uniform. “Oh Brighteyes, what are you doing here so late in the day?”

Brighteyes then reached into her bag, “Special delivery, all the way from Midnight Castle,” she then pulled out an envelope. “Just came in.”

Rarity sighed as she accepted the envelope, “By chance are there similar letters to this for Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and Princess Twilight Sparkle?” the enchantress asked. Brighteyes nodded as the five others joined Rarity at the door, “They are all here. So let me take them off your hands and you can head home to get some sleep.” Brighteyes pulled out the other letters, handed them and waved goodnight to them.

“They’re from Sci-Twi.” Pinkie said as she opened her letter. She gasped, “We’ve been invited to a cruise to celebrate Sunset’s Birthday!”

Comments ( 9 )

Hi there. I was waiting until the story was finished before I commented, but thanks very much for doing this. I loved how good a job you did combining the two stories in a way that made BOTH stories make more sense. Thank you immensely for liking the idea enough to do it and great job on the exchanges, characterizations, action, general wrap-up and future story set-up.

9661730
feel free to share your thoughts on each of the chapters, in full.

Okay, I wanted to write about this in a blog post, but I've been pretty short on time. Here it goes; I think I should probably warn you that Rainbow Dash annoyed me SO MUCH during that special. And I thought we turned up Dash's ego and stupidity for your version of Rainbow Rocks. :ajbemused: Oh good gravy, assuming that Dash is going to get a similar treatment for your version of Spring Breakdown, I'm already feeling a headache coming on. :facehoof:

9662225
I actually haven't sat down and watched the special in its entirety, yet :twilightsheepish:

9662326
Um... the second... (sorry thrid) time in my works Flash transfered his boon to one of the Mane 6, last time it was Rainbow and her bow... (no that was the first time, the last time was when he threw his buckler to RD), this time it was giving AJ his sword... no euphemism intended.

9662339
Well, I already knew that Flash was supportive, so I fail to see why I need to make a big deal of it whenever it shows up. :applejackunsure:

9662350
It's not he's supportive that I wanted to call your attention to, it was what his support entailed in this that I wanted to call attention to and how it related to who he supported and perhaps call attention to certain similarities and differences to the other time(s) he supported others in a similar way.

9662393
I don't play or know squat about DnD. I have no idea what any of that is supposed to mean. All I'm understanding is that Flash gave an Ashleigh Ball character a supercharged weapon to fight off a bad guy. :raritycry:

9662438
It's okay Sugarcube. I wasn't trying to connect to D&D, what I was trying to call attention to is more around the lines of the similarities and differences of AJ and RD, of Loyalty and Honesty, and in part Flash's own relationship with RD and AJ and by extesion the rest of Twilight's friends. I was trying to have you think more on a thematic level.

Login or register to comment