• Published 22nd Aug 2012
  • 2,251 Views, 94 Comments

Every changeling fanfic ever! - Chuckward



A summary of every changeling fanfiction.

  • ...
27
 94
 2,251

A changeling all along!

Twilight Sparkle was relaxing in her brand new hammock, it had been three weeks since she had blamed all of her wrongdoings on Bob, and now she was sunbathing, despite the fact that her fur made it impossible to tan herself. Realizing she was just sitting in the hot sun for no reason, Twilight got up and walked back into her treehouse.

"Spike," she yelled.

"What is it twi-erm I mean Lord Twilight Sparkle, ruler of the seven dimensions."

"Good job catching yourself Spike, I didn't even have to hit you this time."

"Gee, thanks."

Twilight walked up to Spike and hit him upside the head.

"OW, what was that for," Spike asked, while rubbing his head.

"Just because I don't need to hit you doesn't mean I don't want to."

"But I didn't do anything,"

Twilight looked at Spike and then began screaming nonsense words at him, engulfing him in her magic and throwing him at a bookshelf. Before she could further lay the smackdown on his candy ass Twilight heard a knock at the door. She walked really fast to the door and opened it. On the other side was Rarity.


"Oh goodness Twilight, you simply must hep, the entire town has been engulfed in chaos, everyone seems to think there are changelings among us!"

"Wow, and to think we just stopped that evil Bob Saget, he probably would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for us meddling kids, and that dragon."

"I was wondering if you knew some kind of spell to detect changelings, I'd do it but I'm just a normal unicorn, mmaking me the most pointless character on the show."

Twilight used her magic to pull down a satelite from space and crush Rarity with it.

"Thank you Twilight, you're a great friend," Rarity said in her dying breath.

"No problem," Twilight then ran into the middle of the rioting ponies and used a spell to amplify her voice," CITIZENS OF PONYVILLE, oh sorry, I had that set to Luna," Twilight flicked a switch on her horn," EVERYONE LISTEN, I KNOW THAT THE POSSIBILITY OF A CHANGELING ATTACK HAS INCREASES ANIMOSITY TOWARDS EACH OTHER, BUT DON'T WORRY,I WILL NOW CAST A SPELL TO REVEAL ALL OF THE CHANGELINGS."

Twilight channeled all of the magical energy she could muster, and then fired it at the entire crowd, spreading a bright light over all of Ponyville. When the light dissipated Twilight opened her eyes and looked on in horror.


Everyone had been a changeling the entire time.

_________________________________________________

This story is totally canon.

Comments ( 22 )

ENTIRELY CANON

1568593 All of my stories are canon.

This is Definetly cannon no doubt about it :ajsmug:

Rarity is more man than you'll ever be

1569103 At least I wasn't crushed by a satellite.

This pisses me off greatly. Do not responk Nunchucks.

1570165

I feel somewhat offended by this, too. I write changeling fics, and I put thought into how my character acts, the plot, etc.

This story feels like it's taking a back shot at every good changeling writer.

1570197 Sin took WEEKS to perfect her personality, mind set, look... and then this guy ruins it... Excuse me while I bang my head against the wall.

1570229

I'm still working on Shifting Sands. And BOOM shot down before we could fly.

1570229
1570245

I'm not downplaying the good ones, I've read some fantastic changeling fanfictions, but I've also read way more terrible ones. Make no mistake, I like them, When they're done well. I love "Fun with Changelings" "Single Locust" and a few other fantastic ones. I'm making fun of how many there are, and how they seem to all follow a similar pattern, not the stories themselves. You can bet that come season three, I'll be doing the same thing with Crystal Ponies. Sorry Art Inspired, but I already know you aren't too fond of me, so if you don't like my stories then don't read them, then you won't be offended.

1570523 You remind me I could be SOOOOO much worse. For that, I like you.

This fandom is a butt

1572593 Why do you say such things?

1570229
Don't be a bitch

1628088 To be fair you do complain a lot...

1628340 The phrase "Whatever man" and all content associated are property of Nunchucks inc.

Login or register to comment