• Published 22nd Aug 2012
  • 2,251 Views, 94 Comments

Every changeling fanfic ever! - Chuckward



A summary of every changeling fanfiction.

  • ...
27
 94
 2,251

Twilight is a psycho apparently, and Celestia is way too forgiving.

This chapter will take different route than the previous.
Now with 63% more tedium.
-------------------------------//----------------------------


" White Mage down!"

"Out of mana!!!"

"AAAAHHHH!!!"

Twilight had just opened the door to reveal the super surprising fact that somepony had seen Bob Saget fall from the sky in BROAD FUCKING DAYLIGHT!!! I'm not shitting you! I've read many a changeling fanfic, and only two or three had the intelligence to at least make the first scene that takes place at NIGHT!!! Ya know I wouldn't be so pissed off and sarcastic if people remembered the subtle things, because what seems subtle to you pops out to me.

It's basically if subtle were spelled like this.



SUBTLE!!!!!!

Jontron reference aside, let us continue.

" Hey Twilight I've got an idea, let's go batshit insane and attack this guard."

" That never happened in any changeling fanfic I read..."

" Whatever man. My readers are stupid losers anyway so they won't know the difference."

" Oh okay."

"Uh guys? I'm still here... And I brought backup. Honestly what do you take us for? Idiots? We're Celestia's royal guard. Even if she wasn't suspicious of Twilight personally, she would have at least considered the possibility of a hostage situation, I mean she's only been princess for a whole millenium after all."

Twilight, acting against every aspect of her personality, charged the men and brought Bob and Rainbow Dash into the fray with her. Needless to say they were swarmed by guards and arrested in less than a minute. The guards quickly loaded them into the back of the truck and proceeded to whistle while they worked.

After locking the gang in their police chariot, the royal guards flew away, except for the one earth pony on the entire squadron who started shouting obscenities at his fellow soldiers before beginning the long, arduous journey towards Canterlot castle.

The pegasi of course, reached their destination in less than five minutes and upon arrival they threw Twilight, Bob, and Rainbow Dash into the Milanese cell in the prison.

About 36 hours later Celestia showed up and immediately forgave Twilight cause hey, it's not like she's saved equestria twice or anything, and teleported Rainbow Dash to Pinkie's basement. Then she turned to bob.

" Oh you are so going to get it in the next chapter, but for now-"

Celestia sent Bob to a cliff and left her to hang off of that cliff until the next chapter.