• Published 22nd Aug 2012
  • 2,251 Views, 94 Comments

Every changeling fanfic ever! - Chuckward



A summary of every changeling fanfiction.

  • ...
27
 94
 2,251

That one time I was bored in algebra class.

Bob woke up in the Canterlot courthouse.

"Now that chapter 3 has begun court may now begin," said Celestia, who apparently isn't too busy ruling with an iron hoof to be a judge.

"Well as long as we're breaking the fourth wall can I just say something," Bob requested.

"What?"

"How the hell did the author get away with writing this in algebra class?"

Hey! Don't question me, I created you after all.

"No! I want to know how you did this in Algebra 2!"

I didn't.

The crowded courtroom erupted in a wave of gasps, killing a small foal.

I'm not the one being tried here Bob.

"Why do people even like your stories anyway? They're the most awful putrescent pieces of garbage I've ever seen in my entire life. Ask anyone who isn't a fucking retard and they'll tell you how bad these are. Your readers are idiots."

While it may be true that my readers are the most inbred, unintelligent losers ever to be dredged from a swamp I still love them.

"Awwww," the crowd responded killing another foal.

"Shut up, the only reason you're doing this is because you don't know how the fucking court systems work."

Don't make me change your name to Steve Kardashian.

"I'll behave."

"I do belive this has gone on long enough," said Celestia.

"But it's already over."

"SILENCE!"

"Okay."

"Now let us begin interrogation, is it true that you are now, and have always been a changeling? "

"Yes."

"And is it true that you took part in the assault on Canterlot?"

"Yes, but-"

"No further questions my honor," Celestia put on her powdered wig and sat down in the judge's chair. Then she turned towards Bob. "Do you have any witnisses?"

"Yes , I'd like to call Twilight Sparkle to the stand."

The crowd gasped and killed another foal.

"Twilight, why did you take this changeling into your home?"

"Well you see... it was all Bob's fault, he tried to brainwash me, and when that didn't work he threatened to kill Spike! I had no choice!"

"Very well, bring out the giant flyswatter."

Bob turned to Twilight.

"You fucking b-"

SPLAT!




















































































The end.