• Published 22nd Aug 2012
  • 2,250 Views, 94 Comments

Every changeling fanfic ever! - Chuckward



A summary of every changeling fanfiction.

  • ...
27
 94
 2,250

Groan...

Before we begin I'd just like to say that I'm sick of changeling fanfictions. They're all the fucking same. So this is my take on the most overused plot device since human in equestria stories. A changeling getting flung into one of the mane six's house.
________________________________




Bob Saget the changeling was flying away from canterlot. Unfortunately for her she wasn't flying by choice, she had been flung off towards Ponyville after shining arsehole and his fucking wife, the all powerful what's her name used the power of love, which is apparently stronger than what is essentially a goddess, and created a magical pink super ball that really fucked up chrysalis's shit.

Well fuck me. Bob Saget thought to herself. I guess if I'm going to die, it may as well be in the cheesiest way possible, fuckin power of love was apparently the only way to kill creatures that feed off of love.

Bob Saget flew through the air, eventually crashing into a large tree. But the tree was actually twilight sparkle's house.
The roof gave way and bob fell through it, landing with a hard thud on the floor below.

" Oh fucking shit in a monkey's ear my leg!" screamed Bob Saget.

Bob Saget turned to see, and I know this doesn't sync with the show chronologically, Twilight Sparkle.

" A changeling," she said in the most out of character way possible.

" Please help me my leg is broken," Bob Saget pleaded, " slut."

" Well the real twilight sparkle would probably be responsible enough to turn you in but for the sake of this crappy story I guess I'll help you."

Then Rainbow Dash crashed through the door.

" Twilight let's have sex because I am a lesbian and/or homosexual!"

" Okay Rainbow Dash, I will have sex with you because I am as well also a homosexual and/or lesbian!"

And they began to make out until rainbow dash saw the changeling that twilight had.

" what the heck is with a changeling doing in here?"

" I am taking care of it because I am sexy."

" But changelings are evil."

" No we aren't. Us changelings need to feed on love to survive. The reason we had to invade equestria is because everyone shuns us. We are literally starving to death and all you people do is try to extinguish our existence. We eat to survive, and now we are starving because no one will love us."

" I now see the folly of my ways " dash said.
Just then Bob Saget turned her head and saw a paper cup. She ignored it completely.

Suddenly a rhino... Nah that's stupid, oh fuck did I type that? Oh who cares it's my lame ass story.
" Still I really think we should talk it over with the rest of the mane six!"

" Dash stop calling it that, it's never going to catch on."

Twilight jumped on rainbow dash's back and they flew up through the hole in the ceiling and into the sky.

Twilight pulled out a megaphone.

" Elements of harmony. Asseeeemmmmbleee!!!" she yelled, spreading the message throughout the entirety of Ponyville.

Then they flew back through the hole and landed in front of Bob Saget.

" Nice anchorman reference," said bob saget with her voice oozing sarcasm," what's next a reference to Conker's bad fur day?"

" Why I oughta-"

" Clam it chowderheads our friends are coming."

Indeed they were. One by one the rest of the elements of harmony walked into the tree house whilst looking for chairs to sit in. Once they all realised that since they were ponies chairs would be impractical and dumb they sat on the floor huddled around twilight.

"What did you call us for boss?"

"I'm glad you asked applejack. Now this changeling fell into my home and was badly injured. I want to keep it here and nurse it back to health but I want to know what you think."

So they squabbled and argued about what to do with the changeling, eventually deciding to keep it and take care of it.
No dialougue cause I'm lazy.

"Now that that's been decided I think we should all go home and wait for the plot to develope," said Twilight.

So one by one everyone except Spike, Twilight, and Bob Saget sauntered out of the treehouse and towards their respective homes.

Then Twilight showed Bob saget to the guest room and went to sleep.

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG

Twilight was suddenly awakened by a loud banging noise coming from downstairs. She quickly backflipped out of bed, ran into the bathroom to brush her mane, made coffee, woke up Bob Saget, made pancakes, fed spike, ate the pancakes, took a dump and did about a million other things that would take way too long to happen between her waking up and getting to the door. After she was done being more energetic than Pinkie Pie even though she had just woken up and this was therefore impossible she eventually made her way to the door.

Prior to opening it however she turned toward Bob Saget who was merely standing there looking more confused than was appropriate for the current situation.

"Quickly go hide,"she said just loud enough for the person on the other side of the door to hear.

Bob Saget turned and ran up the stairs as quickly as she could, which was about a half mile per our due to her broken ass leg.Twilight stood there for literally ten minutes waiting for Bob to hurry her ass up the stairs.

After Bob was safely in her guest room, Twilight turned to the door and opened it.Only to see an enormous member of the royal guard staring at her menacingly while wearing a clown wig.

"Excuse me miss Sparkle, but we have recieved eyewitness reports that a changeling fell into your house in the middle of broad daylight which really seems like an important point to miss. I mean there's hundreds of ponies here, and they can't all go to the wedding so naturally there'd be a large remainder of ponies who weren't invited. Besides a large object crashing into a house isn't easy to miss so from a logical point of view anypony would have seen it."

twilight's heart sank.