• Published 26th Apr 2019
  • 4,485 Views, 214 Comments

Bellator, Venator, Salvator - Dungeoneer



Celestia always thought that demons came from above. Turns out, so do angels. Laser-toting, millenium-old angels. AKA: Reality Ensues if ponies were in Stellaris.

Comments ( 31 )

Aaaaand there’s bluey.

10156917
Xeno or xenos is of Greek/latin origin for strange/alien and is used in several other media including the Aliens franchise. Simply put it's just a proper/scientific term for alien.

When is the next chapter coming?
It's kinda overdue.

Very good story so far by the way.
Curious whether that cave, which is artificial, is Confederate, hemg., or maybe ancient equestrian?
Praeratus and those bioweapons aren't the first xenos to come to Equis.

Did notice you didn't give those bios a name.
Here's a suggestion:

HYBRISOAR.

10357105
I'll come back when I'm out of writer's block. As for the cave, it is artificial, in the sense that the bioweapons made it.

Those bioweapons are doing something other than feeding with all that raw biomass.
Maybe they're building something; something big.
If it's a weapon of some kind, what would the target or target world be?

Celestia's kidnapping was a twist I didn't see coming.
The Alpha wants her dead, so why take her alive and keep her alive?
Leverage on Equis?

Or perhaps . . . Bait for something, or someone?

Please tell me this is going to be continued

any luck with the writer's block?

If you need suggestions, I got a few in mind.

10555479
Busy in Spacebattles.

Spacebattles?

A game or another story in progress?

Are you still there?
You haven't updated in over 4 months.
Is the story dead? Or writer's block?

I hope this will get updated in the near future

Hmmmm..... interesting bit for the hook, you've got me interested, though shame the story hasn't been updated in over 2 years.

And thus I've reached the end...... really hope this comes back, the author has been on recently so there is a possibility, but not a word had been said by them.....

Hope you come back and finish your story!

i want more need more crave more chapters this is a seriously good story and is making me want to get the last DLC for stellaris and get to playing it again there is so much to do and never enough time

I hope a new chapter comes in the near future

11618705

Look at my previous comment in School Rage. And you can see what I mean.

I was really hoping you will come back to this.

I hope this gets updated soon

11888185
Story hasn't been updated in 4 years, author hasn't been on in over a year. It's dead, better to move on instead of wasting hope on it coming back.

11930131

Dude, that comment was posted back in April.

So it still makes no sense to say something right now!?

Just hope that this would be adopted or something.

Login or register to comment