• Published 8th Feb 2019
  • 551 Views, 4 Comments

Vlog : Life In Pink - Adorkable



Pinkie decides to chronicle her daily adventures in a exciting new Vlog!

  • ...
1
 4
 551

Talking To Myself / Happy Birthday!

The camera slowly clicks on with a soft hum, the auto focus centering on Pinkie Pie across the room atop her bed. Body sprawled out boredly as dark ocean hues lock on the ceiling, gently caressing a old rock candy necklace in her pink right hand.

She turns on her side and flops out of bed with a dull thud, her usually bubbly bouncy hair starting to flatten. The young girl taking a silent seat on a fuzzy pink chair, soon positioned in front of her camera and computer.

“The nights are longer now, I want to just go out and do something!” Pinkie forces a smile to spread across her quivering lips.

“Well maybe not Pillow Kombat, that knocked the air out of me heehee!” The girl slumped down low in her seat, hands lifting to cover her eyes tightly.

“Sunny, she's suggested making new memories! Yet, they act surprised when I show up with a camera the next day!” Pinkie shakes her head to the side with a deep breath.

“That's exactly what I'm doing, I'm helping Twilight confront Dashie tomorrow! Might then toss Rarity in later, just to see what explodes!” Pinkie suddenly does a twirl on her chair giggling.

“New from the old, nothing wonderful ever stays gold…” The girl stops in place with a look of distance in her large blue eyes, leaning over to click off the camera.


Recording.XX : Birthday! ~ Date: XX.

Pinkie Pie is smiling towards the camera with bright pink braces on her teeth, covered head to toe in flour, batter or spilt eggs. Her bouncy pink hair in a high standing ponytail, her hands clapping together in pure delight.

“I made a cake, a super moist cake!” Pinkie quickly ran across the kitchen floor in ecstasy, slipping on a puddle of cold milk on the floor as she went crashing down out of sight.

The camera shifting to Limestone sitting at the kitchen table boredly, her lime green eyes flashing a angry glare.

“Don't look at me, I don't do pick ups!” She sneered.

The camera moved towards Pinkie just as she shot up from the floor like a pink thunderbolt, her breathing extra erratic but with eyes shining like stars in innocent happiness.

“I'm okies, my tooth is feeling loose but that's what the braces are for!” Pinkie did a one eighty spin, performing a cute jazz hand routine towards a large chocolate cake.

“Ta-da! I made it myself, chocolate cake with marshmallows, pecans and a vanilla pudding center!” Pinkie narrowed her eyes towards the camera in sly satisfaction.

“Eww, pecans and pudding!?” Limestone shouted from the table in disgust.

“Yes Ms.Lemon Lime, I call it Dirt Cake!” Pinkie blew a raspberry towards her sister off screen.

“Pzzt, spends all day in the dirt, I'm sure bzzt wishes to eat dirt too!” Lime spoke in a mocking tone, the video skipping a few times.

“She might be a sour puss, but know this will be a team effort!- I'm going to make her frost it…” Pinkie lifted up a tiny hand in front of her mouth secretively, whispering into the camera.

“Like hell you are!” Lime hissed from afar, the sound of the back door opening echoing across the tiny kitchen.

“Don't be such a downer, I'm off to wrangle me a sour puss! When you see this later, just know I took this upcoming punch because I love you!!” Pinkie giggled as she blew a kiss, running off screen with a coy smile.

“Frost and maybe sign it, you have such lovely handwriting!” Pinkie's voice chased after her sister in a fit of giggles.

“Get back Pinkie, I'll sock you one!” Lime groaned off screen in a annoyed voice.

The screen flickering weakly as the camera soon clicked off.