• Published 3rd Feb 2019
  • 699 Views, 37 Comments

Rails Of Wonder - Sanguine Blade



Sodor isn't the only magical railway...

  • ...
0
 37
 699

Question of the Fans

TO all who read this story, I am sad to say this story...will most likely shut down. However, I have considered replacing it with something else. NOW the question I ask of you is would you care for this replacement?

Plot: A group of locomotives seeking escape from Barry Scrapyard are saved by a little magical intervention. Given life by the magical field of Equestria. The group learns to cope with this new life and share their stories of how they went from loved by all to being thrown on the scrap heap. (locomotives yet to be decided)

Well there you have it. So let me know in the comments would you appreciate this new story? I know its not the same, but my heart just isn't in this story anymore. Please share your thoughts on the replacement with me.

Thank You

Sanguine

Author's Note:

Yes or No to the replacement?

Comments ( 9 )

I'm disappointed that this one is dead, but I understand. The replacement does at least sound interesting though.

9746831
The problem is that converting all of Equestria into a Thomas like world is too huge for a single story it would have to be its own universe with multiple stories running around. A single person trying it would be too huge for myself.

9746842
Understandable. I'd offer to help, but I'm struggling with the one I'm helping with now.:twilightblush:

9746854
Thanks. Also now's the time to submit locos for the new characters. The one rule is that you have to come up with why it showed up at barry if it wasn't there in real life.

9746859
An E2, my reasoning is a kind driver was faithful to his or her engine and tried to hide it, they were successful for a long time, but were finally caught, the engine sent to Barry

A Metropolitan Vickers Type 2. Still working on the bio, although it could have something to do with the failing system

It's very interesting, but why was it cancelled? Also, how do sibling relationship work here?

Where's Celestia, Luna, and Cadence? I also think Cheerilee and Spike are actually rolling stock

Login or register to comment