• Published 3rd Jan 2019
  • 1,387 Views, 239 Comments

Stand for Equestria: Origin of Harmony (Comment Driven Story) - Greatness942



You, a pony just like any other, come into contact with a truly...Bizarre power.

Comments ( 6 )

11593723
Gonna be honest, from how powerful you're making it sound, the closest comparison I can think of is one of those DMPCs (Dungeon Master Player Character) in D&D that the DM inserts into the game as a means of hijacking the plot/campaign to show off how "extremely cool" said character is, and in doing so relegates every other member of the party into background characters that can barely move a limb before the DMPC deals with the entire combat encounter themself.

Point being: it sounds too powerful to exist in setting without completely derailing/ruining any attempt at engaging fights.

Hey Greatness, why don't you put Stand Parameters on some chapters that introduces new stands?

11593837
The stand is like Star Platinum, which has almost its stats A tier, so why not do this to my fan made stand. Also I made other fan made stands too.

11595061
I wasn't referring to the stats. I was referring to the Void and Chaos abilities.

11595079
Both have limits okay, Void can easily disintegrate things, but to disintegrate stands and their users, Lightning Verge/Industry Baby should be no weaker than the stand and its user. For Chaos, think of it as Reality Bending, but the level is Advanced level.

See Reality Bending Advanced level here

Login or register to comment