• Published 21st Nov 2018
  • 14,883 Views, 44 Comments

Funtime on the Sunny Beach - Israel Yabuki



You spend some kinky funtime with the sunbutt on the beach

  • ...
26
 44
 14,883
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 44 )

First view and comment, I've got to say, not too shabby, Izzy.

I'm just over here waiting for the Fluttershy EQG story.

9306110
Wait, you did what now?

FEATURED AGAIN!

Israel, where did you find that picture? I would love to see a larger version of it.

9306997
I found it while I was browsing through google images. Here, I'll give you the link

This isn't bad at all.

Is it alright if I make a request?

9307386
You can tell me what story you want, but I'm gonna put it on hold for a while

9307500
Okay. Should I send a PM about the story?

9307082
Thanks for the link. Really appreciate it.

"Oh-ho! I KNEW it! I knew it had something to do with those cakes! I can certainly understand why your milkshake brings all the boys to the yard," you said. Celestia giggled, a little embarrassed from that comment. "Not to mention the fact that those cakes you eat fill out your boobs really well." you groped Celestia's breasts as you were complimenting her. She was admiring your praise so much, she couldn't help herself as she slowly lays her body down on top of you. You can feel her large jugs mashing against your chest.

That’s a good reference! :rainbowlaugh:

This is so cringy

During the graduation party, you decided to give the shallows girls some payback by splashing punch on the back of their heads, sometimes in their faces. That was probably one of the best ways to get back at them for dissing you. You told your parents about this. Your mom and dad said it was unnecessary, but at the same time, your dad was the only one who laughed and gave you a high five telling you "that's my boy, you don't need those picky bitches."

pls

9317294
Hey, if you didn't like it, that's fine.

"we all have a lot in common. The same Earth, the same air, the same sky. That's why we should always look at what's the same instead of always looking at what's different," Celestia explained.

*cough cough* Pokémon

9344860
Sweet, you got the reference!

9344931
I don’t think it was possible for me NOT to. :pinkiehappy:

"I can give you a lot of reasons why I chose you. One, you're a unique individual and I like my mother, Galaxia always said
Please fix that Israel

She proceeds to take off her bikini, both her top and bottom piece. Her big-ass breasts bounced slightly while her butt just as she stepped out of both of her bikini pieces. She kneels down and takes your swim trunks off, exposing your erect penis in front of her. She licked her lips in anticipation. Celestia moves herself to where she's facing your cock and you were facing her huge, jiggly ass.

Damn how big was her ass

"Just as much as your royal butt does," you confirmed, letting go of her nipple for a split second. You resumed sucking on it, giving Celestia more pleasure. You moan from her sudden circular movement as she lifted and brought down her hips onto your cock. Celestia couldn't supress her moaning any longer and allowed her voice to be heard, which at tgat moment felt like music to your ears.

Do you see something wrong here

9372117
Yup, thanks for pointing it out

Wait, you can make requests? I honestly wasn't expecting that. If you're willing, I have an idea I'd like to see be made a reality.

9391056
Alright then. Since your stories are mostly anon x character, I'll work around it. I had an idea where anon and pinkie are heading to the pool. They're heading their for anon to teach pinkie how to swim, with attempts leading to mild teasing.

After a few failed attempts, pinkie realizes it'd be better if she could just float, and pulls a magic air valve to make herself a pooltoy.

It has elements of inflation (hourglass curves), transformation, and riding, with some outdoor sex on the water and deflation near the end. Sound doable? I know it's kind of an weird kink, but you've done this now, so I can't imagine you aren't at least open to new ideas.

9391072
It sounds promising, though where exactly does Pinkie pull a magic air valve?

9391245
It would be from a bag she brings to the pool that has various pool items in it (towels, sunscreen, arm floats, ect). You know she would come prepared to have a party at the pool and all.

9391260
What does she use the air valve for?

9391471
Well, like I said it's magic. Placing it on her body and then blowing air into it would change her form, making it more hollow and latex as more of it is pumped in. It would basically make her into a living pooltoy, including a set of handles which would pop out of her back and making her mane and tail more balloon like.

It's originally just to help her keep afloat without struggling, since keeping your head above water is probably the hardest part of learning to swim. But as you can guess, having a adjustable, pressurized body makes you more sensitive to touch, thus turning her body into a pleasure device.

I really liked this! Good description of movement and position.

Please don't describe cum as chunky.

Hey Israel when you write me another one shot make sure the person I'm with doesn't get pregnant

Why did Celestia used dildos

9502304
Because other stallions couldn't satisfy her royal pussy. But now, not even her dildos can satisfy her anymore

Because she has me now right?

Did Celestia say that she had feelings for me at some point? In the story

How come her body is slender but her boobs and butt are big and fat

9502555
Because every time I envision her as an anthro, I can see her having hour glass figure.

I mean as long as she is sexy I'm cool with that

Now this is one my most favorite clop fic

Lucky anon

Login or register to comment