• Published 20th Mar 2019
  • 519 Views, 31 Comments

Geeks of the Round Table: The Dark Invasion - Gem Productions



Lord Tirek gives a prophecy about an entity that could destroy all fandoms, so the heroes of those fandoms unite to stop it.

  • ...
8
 31
 519

Rendezvous at Camp Everfree

“Is everyone OK?” Captain Falcon asked. He, Meta Knight, Fox, Falco, Wolf, and Samus had beamed as many people as they could to their ships, but they couldn’t get all the citizens of Canterlot, though they did save all the fighters.

“I… didn’t save them. I didn’t do what I was supposed to do...” Daphnes said, his body nearly broken and his magic completely drained. He coughed out 3 pints of blood, and the Triforce slowly faded from his hand, before it reappeared on his hand with a golden light, and was recharging his magic.

“Activating Healing Unit,” Delta said, as he activated the healing unit, and a green aura surrounded Daphnes.

“I was able to beam most the city to the Halberd, but not all,” Meta Knight said.

“! Where’s AppleBloom? You better show her to me, safe and sound!” AppleJack said.

“Like I said, I couldn’t get everyone. I’ll check with the others,” Meta Knight said. After a short pause, he reported back. “Nothing.”

“Then that would mean-” Fluttershy couldn’t even finish.

“What about Scootaloo!?” RainbowDash said.

“And SweetieBelle?” Rarity said.

“...Gone,” Falco confirmed.

“Oh no. SUNSET! Please tell me you got her, please?” Fluttershy said.

“...No. Even before the bomb, Dracula had captured her,” Richter said.

“Anyone else we couldn’t beam up?” Daphnes said, getting up and holding his bloodied shoulder.

“A lot. At least half the school's been taken, and I haven't even started looking anywhere else. That black hole engulfed the whole city,” Serif said, tossing Daphnes his sword, which Daphnes had accidentally dropped on the way into the Medical Bay. Immediately Daphnes caught it and sheathed it, whilst the Healing Unit was restoring Daphnes’ physical strength, stopping his bleeding and restoring him to full health.

“Everything… Our friends, our parents, our lives,” Fluttershy started to cry.

“So… what next?” Adagio asked, trying to change the subject.

“We hold them back as best as we can… Even if we do figure out where they’re attacking next, we need to hold our ground and get stronger,” Daphnes said, cleaning the blood that he coughed out.

“We also need to find somewhere to put all the displaced,” Goku said. “Anyone know anywhere that wasn’t caught in the blast?”

“Well we could always try-” Eddie started.

“NO!” Serif yelled.

“I know of somewhere, but the last time I was there there were… incidents,” Vice Principal Luna said.

“Of the magical kind,” RainbowDash explained.

“Then where is it?” Kakashi said.

“We’re running out of options. I say we don’t care about history,” Vegeta said.

“If you really don’t care, I’ll tell you,” Vice Principal Luna said.



Gloriosa Daisy was working on her new dock when she saw giant metal shapes pass overhead.

“ALIENS! THE ALIENS ARE COMING!” Timber Spruce yelled, running up to her.

“Something is,” Gloriosa said, noticing the shapes, which looked like spacecraft, landing nearby, and the bottom of one of the ships opening. Suddenly there was a crash, and the dock was destroyed for a fifth time as Yamcha crashed through it.

“DANG IT YAMCHA, I TOLD YOU TO NOT FALL STRAIGHT OUT!” Daphnes yelled, before landing where the dock was and repairing it.

“Can I help you?” Gloriosa said.

“We kinda need to repurpose your little camp here,” Serif said.

“Because we’re dealing with some… dark issues, after Canterlot High was taken over by an evil entity known as Darkness,” Daphnes explained.

“And some former students have told me about a cave with some magic geodes inside that if linked with the TARDIS’s-” The Doctor started.

“Don’t bore her to death with the details!” Naruto yelled before getting elbowed in the stomach by Sasuke.

“Who?!” Gloriosa said, scared of her secret coming to light.

“Not important, we just need a place to keep the students of Canterlot High so that way they aren’t caught in the cross fire… However, I have read that there is an interesting type of fruit that is said to grant the power to equal, if not surpass, the power of a planet that naturally grow within this forest. Do you know where one is?” Daphnes asked, bringing out a picture of a Miracle Fruit.

“...No. But please, don’t talk about the magic. There is this businessman who comes over every so often to ensure my payments are on schedule and he’d close this place so fast if he saw actual magic on the premises,” Gloriosa said.

“Uhhh, yeah, about the businessman, did he have a tie with a dollar sign?” Scout asked.

“Yes, why?” Gloriosa asked.

“Because RED team went into town and...”



“SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!” Filthy Rich screamed. He was bleeding from several bullet wounds and was on fire.

“YHATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA!” Heavy started singing before getting knocked out by a frying pan.

Filthy Rich turned the corner to be cut by the Claidheamh Mor. “Don’t hide behind yer toys, lad!” Demoman said as Pyro sprayed the area.

Filthy Rich was then blown up by Soldier. “PLAY YOUR CHESS GAME WITH THE DEVIL!” he yelled.

“Oops, zat vas not medizin,” Medic said over Filthy Rich’s dead body.

“Kaboom to you, sir,” Spy added.

“God save the queen,” Sniper said.



“So, yeah,” Engie said, immediately building a Respawn Generator.

“Can I please stab one of you idiots?” Daphnes asked, bringing out his blade.

“Nah, leave Filthy Cash dead. It’s a service to the world he’s dead,” Serif said.

“I wasn’t buildin’ it for him, I was buildin’ it for him,” Engie said, pointing to Heavy, which Daphnes grabbed by the neck and was about to stab him through the lung. Immediately as he did so, he pushed heavy backward off his blade and Heavy re-spawned with no injuries.

“If you were one of my students, I would’ve had you expelled,” Vice principal Luna muttered angrily.

“But we ain’t, so BOOM!” Scout said.

“Trust me when I say this, I was eager to stab you, Boston boy,” Daphnes said, pointing directly at Scout.

“Anyway, Doctor, you said you could make a portal to Fangea here?” Sasuke asked.

“Yes, I can,” The Doctor said.

“Then go ahead and make it, by all means,” Daphnes said, swinging his blade to the side and it became as clean as a whistle.



“The portal’s nice, but what exactly is going on? This all seems rather unnecessary for a one week camp stay. Wait, that’s not what’s happening here, is it?” Gloriosa said after the Doctor established a new Equestria portal.

“We’re not here to camp. We’re here for war,” Serif said, and when he did, everyone felt anew the gravity of the situation.

“This may be the Second Dark Invasion, and we’ve no heroes to stop Darkness except Daphnes and Serif,” Ozpin said, beaming down with the members of Team RWBY.

“So you’re the guy? Thought you’d look taller,” Yang said, sounding disappointed.

“You’re really judging him by his height? I’m pretty sure you said that appearances can be deceiving, Yang,” Ruby said, giving her sister a subtle hint of snark.

“Hey, you remembered what I taught you 3 years ago!!” Yang said.

“Well duh, I kicked off your lessons with a ‘Yang’!” Ruby said, as Weiss facepalmed, Papyrus screamed, and Sans laughed.

“...Ignoring that, An honor to meet you all, Weiss Schnee, Heiress of the Schnee Dust company, and member of Team RWBY… Even if they’re being idiots at the time,” Weiss said, introducing herself to Daphnes, who already had cut down a tree out of anger, due to the fact he drew blood from another life, much like he did with the spy following him and his team.

“...Sorry… It’s a habit of mine I made, due to me being prone to violence. Anyway, My name is Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule I, Or Zeldalord, or Daphnes, or whatever you prefer,” Daphnes said, before putting the tree back in place and restoring its life using the Song of Healing on an Ocarina he carried around on his neck, before spotting a Miracle Fruit out in the open.

“Well… That’s stupidly convenient.” Daphnes said, before picking it up and putting it in his pouch.

“Yeah, it feels too easy,” Serif said, agreeing that finding a Miracle Fruit on the Ground was stupidly convenient.

Wait, that’s a little too far.

“Umm, you even said your character is aware, 30-boy.”

NOT YOU AGAIN!

“Yes me again, and, if I remember correctly, you said a bad word.”

What?! Where?!

“Last chapter. I quote: ‘OH SHI-’”

I cut it off! No one will know!

“Actually, everyone will know. Point is, we’re gonna sing the song.”

Ugh, fine.

“Alright then, every 4th wall breaker, to the screen.”

Hades brought Sans, Pinkie Pie, Pit, Discord, Fawful, Bill Cipher, Flowey, Palutena, Serif, Viridi, Daphnes(reluctantly), and Dimentio on screen. Then they all sang for you.

The our tongues messed up song.

Tune:

We’re really sorry that we said a bad word.

Please try to forget about what you just heard.

Swearing is bad and when we do it we’re wrong.

As our apology we just sang this song.

There, you happy now?

“Very much so.”

Can I go on?

“Fine.”

Then I put the barely working 4th wall back together and continued with the story.

“I guess you’ll be wanting to work out living arrangements?” Gloriosa said.

“That’s correct, we want every last member of Canterlot High to be transferred here… until it’s over, at least… By the way, what was with that song, Serif?” Daphnes asked.

“Don’t worry about it,” Serif said.

“I’d be happy to lend my land, on one condition,” Gloriosa said.

“Oh, of course, what is it?” Daphnes asked.

“That you keep the fighting away from here. My great-grandfather started this camp and I really don’t need it destroyed,” Gloriosa answered.

“Deal, we’ll make sure to keep the battle as far away from here as possible,” Daphnes said, shaking Gloriosa’s hand.

“Thank you, and thank you for making sure I can keep my camp,” Gloriosa said to Daphnes and Spy.

“My pleasure, Mademoiselle,” Spy said.

“Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got a lot of people to make safe, comfortable, and happy,” Gloriosa said.

Author's Note:

D30’s comment: *cringes intensely* sorry about Hades...:facehoof::twilightoops::pinkiesick:
Sword’s comment: Why Hades? Just Why?… also that song is going to play every time we narrowly avoid a curse word… or if someone in the story says any curse words…
Hades’s comment: Because it’s necessary.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment