• Published 20th Mar 2019
  • 520 Views, 31 Comments

Geeks of the Round Table: The Dark Invasion - Gem Productions



Lord Tirek gives a prophecy about an entity that could destroy all fandoms, so the heroes of those fandoms unite to stop it.

  • ...
8
 31
 520

Fighting for Canterlot High

It was a normal day at Canterlot High. Everyone was at lunch. The Mane Seven’s absence had gone completely unnoticed.

“Remember, stay in the background. We go in, we feed, we leave,” Adagio said, at the edge of the cafeteria, so far unnoticed.

“Wait, don’t do it!” Sunset said, trying to catch up to them.

“We need to!” Aria said. Then the sirens entered the cafeteria.

“Hey! Look who it is!” Snips called out, as the entire school looked in the Dazzlings’ direction.

“I don’t think we got appropriate payback for what you did to us,” Flash Sentry said.

“Stay back, all of you!” Daphnes said rushing into the room, and holding his blade.

“Leave the Sirens alone or I’ll blow the caps off the lot o’ ya!” Serif said, brandishing his AK-47s.

“Ha! Without their mermaid powers, they have to rely on bad cosplayers they probably used their feminine wiles to charm into helping them!” Snails said.

“Shut up! It’s not like that at all!” Aria yelled

“And besides, I’m taken already!” Daphnes said, remembering Nashi.

“They’ve got Sunset Shimmer under their control! Quick! Get them! Save Sunset Shimmer!” Trixie yelled, picking a banana peel up off the ground.

As she threw the banana peel, it was blocked by a glowing shield, conjured by Pit.

Then all the students were struck with knives. “I wouldn’t do that if I were you. After all, this game is getting too fun!” Flandre said, regretting nothing and smiling.

“Now all of you respect a woman, or I’ll teach you to,” Bayonetta said. Immediately Daphnes activated 10% of the power of the Triforce and, when Snips threw a tray at Sonata, punched it back at him with minimal effort.

“I would strongly recommend standing back, Sonata.” Delta said, appearing from Daphnes’ Sheikah Slate once again.

3!!! 2!!! 1, GO!!!!!

Meta Knight flew in, knocking a food cart into the way of the door, preventing the teachers from accessing the cafeteria. Then Roy hit Flash with a critical hit, taking care not to kill him. Goku knocked out several students, and Vegeta even more. Krillin and Yamcha tried to help, but got hit way more than they hit back, but Krillin throwing his own weight more than Yamcha, but both were damaged considerably.

Krillin Owned Count +10

Simon then threw crosses at several students, pinning them against the wall.

“Sorry guys, but I truly trust the Sirens… regardless if they’re under mind control or not anymore,” Sunset mourned as one of her classmates went flying over her head.

“THAT’S WHAT YOU GET! AND I GUESS YOU ALL WANT SOME TOO! NGAHHHHHHHHHHH” Undyne, who had thrown the student, said.

Immediately Daphnes grabbed onto the floor, and threw a giant boulder at a student, which knocked them outside onto the football field. “One down, hundreds more to go,” Daphnes said, readying his blade once more.

“I can’t deal with this anymore!” Ichigo said, cutting a student down with Zangetsu out of rage.

“Calm down! We don’t need to cut anyone up!” AppleJack said.

“these guys sure have a bone to pick,” [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cG1jPSs5deU Sans said.

“Then let’s keep them out of range,” Sasuke said, keeping Flash from Adagio. “Inferno style: Flame Control!”

Flash was burned by Sasuke's jutsu, aggravating him further. “Grrrr… Stupid ninja wanna-be! You know none of that crap’s real and I could call the police on you for it, right?” he yelled at Naruto, who had also struck him.

“Rrrgh! THEN LET’S SETTLE THIS IN CHAKRA MODE!” Naruto said, enraged at Flash for insulting the shinobi way of life, and activating Kurama Chakra mode. Flash ran at Naruto with a piece of pipe, only for him get thrown by a Planetary Rasengan. Naruto then summoned Gamabunta who launched Flash through the roof, then the shinobi launched Flash back down with another Rasengan.

“Time to give you girls a haircut!” Trixie yelled at the other end of the cafeteria, holding one of Sakuya’s knives and approaching Sonata.

“I don’t think so,” Wii Fit said, kicking her in the face and turning to Sonata. “Are you all right? I didn’t like how she was looking at you,” she said.

“Yeah, thanks,” Sonata said.

“Hey guys, look! The aliens came to take the sirens away!” Snips said, pointing at the very destroyed roof and the ship that could be seen flying over Canterlot through the hole Naruto had made.

Immediately Daphnes looked at it. “That’s no mothership… It’s a star destroyer,” Daphnes said.

“Oh no!” Luigi said, as the doors on the underside started to open. Dark matter fell out of the ship, some assembling into humanoid shapes in medieval armor, some assembling into shapes that many there knew all too well, ever since that day at the midair stadium.

“It can’t be… Subspace is returning!” Zelda screamed, scared but willing to help.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! It’s TIIIIIIIIIIIME!” Bill Cipher yelled, descending from the star destroyer.

“These beings… ” Sunset said, before a dark soldier stuck its sword through her chest. She was instantly trophied. The soldier then set its sights on Rock Lee

“CIPHEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Daphnes shouted and turned into his malice form and slashed open several primids.

“What an interesting piece for a collection...” Dracula said, picking up Sunset.

“Put her down Father, or should I call you Dracula,” Alucard said.

“We gotta fight these guys! Come on!” Captain Falcon said, charging in.

“Why should we? They’re the Dazzlings’ problem!” Flash said.

“DID YOU SEE WHAT THEY DID TO SUNSET?!” Trixie yelled at Flash.

“Sunset’s different, now if you’re going to act like a bunch of idiots, you might as well leave, because these guys won’t care who they kill, be it you or us,” Sasuke said, grabbing his blade and taking down multiple Primids. Immediately something struck Daphnes to the ground, leaving him in his base form severely weakened, as the atmosphere grew more and more tense.

“Daphnes, wounds sustained could be fatal, activating healing unit,” Delta said, activating the Healing Unit.

“Nothing’s working!” Chrom yelled, slashing the dark soldiers but his sword didn’t affect them- no one’s anything did. Only the primids and other subspace enemies could be harmed, the dark soldiers untouchable.

“We can hurt the subspace punks, but not the dark troops,” Serif noted. “Let’s hope they can’t make very many of them.”

“Give back Sunset, creep!” Snips said, striking Dracula with a tray.

“You dare strike me?!” Dracula said, enraged at Snips’s insolence before hitting Snips with a bolt of fire.

“Begone! You don’t belong in this world, monster! And kid, run!” Richter said, protecting Snips.

“We can’t take much more of this!” Pit said.

“Lucky you, you won’t have to! It’ll all be over soon,” Flowey said.

As Daphnes looked, he saw a subspace bomb, but it was different. Instead of an X on the front, there was a strange symbol, the same one that was glowing in the sky over Fangea where the Serpent Seal used to be, and there were no R.O.Bs attached. “STOP THAT BOMB!” he said, trying to reach it.

“Ah ah ah, wouldn’t want to permanently damage an ally,” Dimentio said, holding Sunset’s trophy as a shield.


“As you can see, with Dr Eggman’s modifications, the subspace bomb goes from a liability, requiring an extinct race of robots, to a tactical asset and quite possibly the lifeblood of your plan,” Frieza reported to Darkness on the bridge of the star destroyer.

“Excellent. Indeed, this makes our plan a great deal easier,” Darkness said, satisfied. “But ground forces are being met with staunch opposition.”

“The two minutes are about finished. There is no possible way they can do anything,” Frieza said.


“Just a little more!” Shulk said, hopeful.

“Hey guys? What’s this timer counting down to?” Snails asked, pointing at the bomb, which had 3 seconds left.

“OH SHI-” Flash said, then the bomb detonated, and all of Canterlot City was transformed into a gaping hole of black. Where the school once stood, only darkness remained.

Author's Note:

D30’s comment: RIP Half of Canterlot. :raritydespair: Among the taken: Human Celestia, CMC, Flim, and Lock Down
Sword’s comment: The first fandom of fangea has been taken, Daphnes has yet to fight Darkness, and Darkness already has an upper hand