• Published 20th Mar 2019
  • 520 Views, 31 Comments

Geeks of the Round Table: The Dark Invasion - Gem Productions



Lord Tirek gives a prophecy about an entity that could destroy all fandoms, so the heroes of those fandoms unite to stop it.

  • ...
8
 31
 520

The Final Round

It was the final round of the battle of the bands. The teams to face off were the Dazzlings and Mettaton. It was the Dazzlings’ turn to perform.

(disregard all Rainbooms scenes up to 1:45, then stop there)
“Time for my entrance. AT LONG LAST!” Mettaton said over the Dazzlings as he walked on stage. “THE SIRENS! PERFORMING COMBATANTS WORTHY OF MY GLAMOUR! Now, it’s time, to show you, MY FULL POWER! BEHOLD!” he said, starting to transform.

“METTATON NEO!” He said when the transformation was finished. He looked similar to his EX form, but moe menacing, now sporting wings formed of neon pink light on his back, and an arm cannon. “And now, let’s END THIS!” He said, three green lights appearing in his cannon. But before he could fire the Dazzlings hit him with a magic blast that trophied him instantly.

“How pathetic, to think he was that dangerous to begin with,” Adagio said. Suddenly other music was heard, and the Rainbooms joined the fight.

(continue with the first video, now regarding Rainbooms’ scenes.)

When all was said and done, the Dazzlings’ gems were broken. The Dazzlings tried to save their performance, but the audience hated it.

“Exactly as it should be,” Serif said.

“Something’s not right… everyone be on your guard,” Daphnes said. Suddenly the food being thrown at the Dazzlings was stopped, by a magic forcefield projecting from… VINYL?!?!

“I knew something was up… ” Daphnes said.

“?! Vinyl?? Why would you do this? Were you under their influence?” Sunset Shimmer said, confused.

“Not theirs, but an influence!” Vinyl said, taking off her shades to reveal her eves, which were glowing yellow.

“Wait… Those eyes… where have I seen them?” Twilight said.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! And I must say, thanks for wearing yourselves out for me. Really makes my job easy,” Bill Cipher said, flying out of Vinyl.

“You’re just like them. No prob, we can take you on!” RainbowDash said, confident in the power she and her friends used to defeat the Dazzlings.

“Ya probably could, except you don’t have THESE!” Bill said, before bringing out six trophy stands.

“And what’ll those do? Turn us into what Mettaton turned into? After that, I’m a bit skeptical,” AppleJack said, confused.

“Lemme show you! What do they say in music? Oh, yeah. A 1!” Bill said, hitting Fluttershy with a stand. “A 2!”
Bill hit AppleJack. “A 1 2 3 4!” Bill trophied the remaining Rainbooms except Sunset Shimmer.

“So why help the Dazzlings?! What’s your aim?!” Sunset said, somewhat scared, but standing her ground.

“Oh I ain’t helpin’ the Dazzlings, I’m changing the whole game!” Bill said, before turning the Dazzlings into a mechanical monstrosity. Adagio formed 2 wheels, Aria formed a mechanical body with cannons on its arms and head, whilst Sonata formed the second body, which had a blade on its head, and two blades for hands. The three had been merged into a terrible machine known as Duon, and there was no way Sunset was strong enough to fight it, much less alone.

“Daphnes, if we’re gonna intervene, it’s gotta be now,” Serif said.

“Okay, Going up against sirens would hurt a lot, not just me, but them even more so... Now smashing a giant robot with three guns and three blades? Time to kick some steel tail. Everyone, on my mark!” Daphnes said, waiting for Duon to attack. Duon’s blade side tried to cut Sunset in two, but was blocked by Daphnes using the Vortex Shield.

3!!! 2!!! 1, GO!!!!!

Serif jumped up to Duon, using his rocket boots to maintain fire from his AK-47s from above Duon. Immediately a shot from a pistol hit Duon’s wheels, causing it to spin out of control, and causing Duon to stab the ground, struggling to get up, and Sunset saw Daphnes was holding a Thompson Contender, Immediately Duon spun around, striking Daphnes and getting perilously close to the edge of the stage.

“Daphnes, hold him off! I gotta do something about the spellbound.” Serif said, then fired over the heads of the crowd. This scattered any that were still there, and Daphnes was clashing against Duon’s blades.

“I’m going to need some help here! Serif, Keep its gun head preoccupied!” Daphnes said, at the edge of the stage with rubble slowly chipping off.

“I got-AAAAAUGH!” Serif said, shooting Duon’s pink side and being given a missile shooting in return.

“Hey Ms. Pretty Princess Pony, a little help here? Cuz in this team if Mario’s gonna save Peach than Peach needs to carry her weight!” Serif said.

“First off: Don’t call me a coward or weak! Secondly: Hold on! I think I know what to do!” Sunset said, before grabbing onto that of Daphnes’s Calico M950 that had slipped conveniently out of his pouch, and fired directly at Duon’s wheels, which caused Duon to spin around and strike her with his blade end, which she jumped back quickly, and fired directly at Duon’s blade end. Then Duon spun around at the group, hitting them all and ending with it’s gun side facing the group, a glowing blue orb of energy at its tip, which Daphnes charged at, and struck at the orb with a Light Arrow. The orb still fired six shots, and everyone got hit twice.

“What even is this thing?!” Sunset said, not realizing everything that was happening.

“We’ll explain as soon as the Dazzlings are freed, now start aiming at the gun head with that Calico M950, and keep it busy! And another note: Don’t get shot by it too much. Serif, focus on the wheels, if it starts turning faster trying to throw us off, make sure to focus itself back to you. I’ll focus on the blade head, keep it away from both of you. If we can keep it distracted on all fronts, we’ll at least stand a chance!” Daphnes said, readying his blade. The gun side then wheeled around and shot Daphnes.

“Dude don’t say your plan through the air. New plan: Pony, go for wheels, Daphnes, go for guns, I’ll go for blades!” Serif said out loud, then turned on his comm. “Actually, stay on the blade side and I’ll get the gun side!” he said through it. Immediately Daphnes jumped into the air , and smirked… waiting for Duon to spin around from the gun end and strike at him with the blade end. As it did, Daphnes avoided, and struck the blade end with The Lord Sword, which was glowing a brilliant golden light, as Sunset immediately shot at the center of the wheels, which caused both to fly completely off.

“SERIF, NOW!” Daphnes shouted, and Serif blasted Duon with a full power Chaos Buster II. Duon immediately started exploding, as Dark Particles started shedding off of it, whilst the Dazzlings returning to their original human forms, their gems intact but not around their necks.

GAME!!!!!

“Well… that went better than I expected,” Serif said, as Sunset tossed Daphnes’ Calico M950 to him.

“By the way, Sunset… thanks. Without you, I don’t think we could’ve gotten through,” Daphnes said, catching it and putting it back in his Adventure Pouch.

“Oh we totally could’ve, but say what you will,” Serif said.

“That was great! Wanna play again?” Bill said.

“Oh no, I’m not doing that again!” Daphnes said, teleporting in front of Bill and punching him down to the ground.

“Wow, and here I was trying to be nice,” Bill said, before snapping his fingers. Then the sky returned to normal, the Dazzlings and Sunset Shimmer changed to be dressed differently and in different places, and Serif heard the Heart of Gold take off. Mettaton was exactly where time had left him.

Author's Note:

D30’s comment: Wanted a moral teaching friendship moment? :twilightsmile: TOO BAD! HARD BOSS FIGHT TIME! :pinkiecrazy: HAVE A ROTTEN DAY! But seriously in SSBB Duon was hard:pinkiesick:. I spent a while on the last 3 bosses of SSE.
Sword’s comment: With the power of the Sirens within Cipher’s control, Fangea is on the Precipice of Destruction.