• Published 20th Mar 2019
  • 520 Views, 31 Comments

Geeks of the Round Table: The Dark Invasion - Gem Productions



Lord Tirek gives a prophecy about an entity that could destroy all fandoms, so the heroes of those fandoms unite to stop it.

  • ...
8
 31
 520

Stop Thief!

Serif didn’t know what to think. “Why do this?” he asked.

“To summon the Entity of Shadows, am I correct?” Daphnes asked Bill

“Exactly, and I can’t do that in the past, but now I can, if I just grab THESE!” Bill Cipher grabbed the Dazzlings’ pendants.

“Wait, I thought those were destroyed!” Sonata said.

“GET HIM!” Daphnes said, running straight at him.

“WHAT IS GOING ON?! Wait… why does one seem oddly familiar?” Sunset said, having forgotten about this group until now.

“OUR GEMS!” Adagio screamed, running after Daphnes. Immediately Daphnes jumped straight at Bill and started flying directly at him, hoping to grab onto the Gems. Bill dodged in the air, only for his legs to be grabbed by Sonata.

“GIVE OUR GEMS BACK!” Aria said, climbing up Sonata. Immediately Daphnes grabbed onto Bill and tried dragging him down by equipping the Osmium Boots, but Bill kicked him off. The chase took them through the streets of Canterlot, with Daphnes flying directly at him. Eventually, they came to Canterlot High.

“GET BACK OVER HERE!” Sunset said.

“NANANANAHHNAHH!!! You can’t catch- OW!” Bill said as Serif used Blue mode to pin Bill to the ground.

“It’s over, Bill” Adagio said.

“Now give back our gems!” Aria said.

“Can’t let that happen, I’m afraid. As far as I know, you girls are still dangerous,” Sunset said.

“Sonata did nothing wrong, she even tried to comfort me as soon as she saw I was terrified of myself!” Daphnes said to Sunset aloud in front of the Dazzlings and the Rainbooms.

“Well if she did that, I don’t see a reason to consider them a danger,” AppleJack said, walking up to Sunset.

“I still don’t trust them. After all, they hurt our friends!” RainbowDash said, grabbing the pendants.

“I think it’s best if we have Twilight decide what to do with them,” Sunset said.

“Yeah, she’ll know what to d-AUGHH” RainbowDash said as she was slashed by a sword and crashed into the side of Canterlot, trophied.

“! What was that?!” Daphnes said, grabbing onto his blade, and readying for battle.

3!!! 2!!! 1, GO!!!!!

“You will not hurt the princesses!” a young man said. He looked strong, with light skin and slightly below average height, a lean and toned build, spiky blond hair with one long spike coming off the end, blue eyes, which glow due to him having being exposed to Mako, wielding the Buster Sword, a massive sword several feet long, indigo pants with a sleeveless shirt, and a belt, brown boots, gauntlets with a pauldron over his left shoulder and a SOLDIER band in his left wrist, and a silver earring in his left ear said. This fighter was known as Cloud Strife.

“Looks like someone’s still under the spell!” Fluttershy said. Then Cloud trophied AppleJack, Sunset Shimmer, and Rarity and scared the other Rainbooms away.

“My lady, you are safe.” Cloud said, bowing to the Dazzlings, specifically Sonata, before Daphnes struck him in the back with the Back Slice. “! Enemies! Stay back! I honor my oath. The Dominatur shall not touch you!” Cloud said, slashing at Daphnes, who blocked with his shield.

“Dominatur? We’re Dealing with Darkness! Entity of Shadows! Whoever these Dominatur are, won’t get past me!” Daphnes said.

“LIMITS ARE MEANT TO BE BROKEN!” Cloud yelled, breaking his limit and striking Daphnes with a Blade Beam. Daphnes hit the ground. Cloud then made a grab for the pendants, only to pluck grass. “! What? NO!” Cloud said, looking up.

“Missing somethin’” Bill said, hovering above them next to Dimentio. Cloud used a Climhazzard to try to strike Bill, but hit a copy and fell to the ground. Bill laughed and waved the pendants before getting struck by the Lord Sword with the Mortal Draw, which trophied him instantly.

“There is no defense, the Mortal Draw deals death to all who are struck by it,” Daphnes said, in a voice that sounded ghost-like, with an armored, skeletal figure wielding a sword and shield covered in moss with cracks on the blade, armor, and shield seeming to stand beside him over Bill’s trophy.

“But he can still transfer the pendants to my hands. Time for my exit,” Dimentio said, teleporting away with Bill.

GAME!!!!!

“Whoever you are, you basically just caused the end of Fangea. Congratulations!” Daphnes yelled.

“...Then I shall lend my sword to the undoing of the apocalypse. Also, we’re going to have to get those pendants back,” Cloud said.

“Whoever these Dominatur are, they’re not here,” Daphnes said.

“So long as my friends are safe, it matters not,” Cloud said. “And seeing as though I am trapped here, I suppose I shall be your ally.”

“And where was he the whole time?!” PinkiePie said, returning to yell at Serif.

“Fitting a tracker to Dimentio. If we run it through the Heart of Gold computer we can see what he’s up to,” Serif said.

“So what you're saying, is that we’ve got a tracker… ON DIMENTIO?!?” Daphnes said.

“YEP!” Serif said.

“I gotta go. The bell just rang, Mr. Cranky won’t be happy if I’m late,” Sunset said. Sunset went straight to her locker, with Daphnes following suit.

“Uhhh, why are you following me?” Sunset asked, creeped out. She lost Daphnes in the hall by turning as if to go to the science lab… but Daphnes had only turned invisible, then looped around back to her locker. She opened her locker looking for her journal, only for it not to be where she thought she left it.

“Oh no! Without that journal, I have no way to contact Princess Twilight!” Sunset said.

“Lookin’ for somethin’?” Flowey said, popping up through the floor holding the journal.

“FLOWEY! PUT THAT JOURNAL DOWN!!” Daphnes shouted, flying directly at Flowey, before Flowey burrowed underneath.

“Not again.. DRILL!!!” Daphnes shouted, burrowing underneath the ground after Flowey at high speeds, only to be blocked by a wall of vines, which made itself as dense as osmium.

“He’s gone...” Sunset said.

“DANG!” Serif said, running up with the others. “Well, at least we got that tracker on Bill. I can use the Heart of Gold to see what’s going on.” The group made their way to the Heart of Gold, which was in a local junkyard.

“Sunset, you remember the battle of the bands, correct?” Daphnes asked Sunset, wondering if the change in history changed Sunset’s memories of the events.

“Yeah, although after we broke the sirens’ gems it’s a little fuzzy. I remember something with a triangle and a robot, but nothing clear until the Dazzling get booed off the stage. Why?” Sunset said, curious why he asked.

“Then do you remember this?” Daphnes asked, bringing out his Calico M950.

“I do, and also, why are the Dazzlings asleep?” Sunset said.

“Lack of their crystals, which is the source of their magic, could cause drowsiness… either that or motion sickness,” Daphnes said, proposing two theories. The group then entered the Heart of Gold bridge.

“I dunno… Anyway, here’s what Eddie’s able to see.” Serif said, informing both Daphnes and Sunset of where he found Dimentio.

“Well? Where is he?!” everyone said.

“Here,” Serif responded, showing the two of what was happening.

Author's Note:

D30’s comment: To me at the time Cloud seemed like a great character to have a mysterious past alongside the Dazzlings. Looking back, I probably shoulda used Shadow the Hedgehog.

Sword’s comment: Need I say Daphnes learned the hidden Skills from that of the Hero of Twilight? Alas, it was a case of show don’t tell.