• Published 6th Nov 2018
  • 779 Views, 23 Comments

Pinkie Pie Pacified - FabulousDivaRarity



A prequel to "Mommy". How Pinkie Pie became a member of the Adult Foal community.

  • ...
 23
 779
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 6 )

What an interesting little twist. The story could've ended here with a very happy and content Pinkie to be just another of the foals the Cakes care for. However you've opened the door for further adventure by getting Dashie interested in 'the locked door'.

Curiosity can certainly be quite the driver to do something. Just as long as we don't get all 'Cupcakes' behind that door I'm all for it. (Made the mistake of seeing something on YouTube regarding that story and it scared me for days)

I love this story

please update soon.

Is this ever going to be updated? It sounds fairly promising, and it's given me some ideas for when I inevitably do my own big Pinkie Pie padded fic.

9497533 Yes. :pinkiehappy:

9497538 You're doing one too?

9497546 Hopefully sometime this Summer, it's going to be an original work. But it's one of at least three padded pony projects I'm considering, if you know me you know that you can expect the announcement in May. I'm curious about your Pinkie Pie story though, this is the first I've ever heard of it.

Login or register to comment