• Published 9th Oct 2018
  • 3,253 Views, 20 Comments

Little Meals - NFSW



A short compilation of little fillies and colts being gobbled up, nothing else to see here folks.

  • ...
46
 20
 3,253
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 6 )

I don't like underaged prey go fuck yourself sorry thought you were someone else

9337636
Either you don't know who the author is or think I wouldn't see this. Little bit of be wary of who you tell to 'fuck off' when you ask that same person for help.

9359539
well thats expected first i didnt know you wrote this crap second sorry if you can't take criticism especially the kind from bronies who like keeping things clean yet I will admit to writing something dark and perverted here and there but nothing like this just wasn't expecting them all to be fatal plus short-term memory loss now that i remember i think i thought you were somebody else so that comment would be like if I just discovered you for the first time I dont usually pay attention to who i'm making a comment to before I open my big mouth so I apologize for being that way I dont even remember what my comment was about to be honest so sorry I think I thought yo8u was someone else here's a poor excuse.

if you have something to say, do not hesitate to say it.

sorry i tend to speak before i check to see who wrote it

9363285
YOUR PROFILE PIC IS UNDERAGE VORE ASSHOLE

9613004
hello hipactiticle idiot duh now let me do my thing and harass like the dumbass i am thank you

9613847 i agree. But seriously I'm sorry I was triggered by irl things. I took it out on you and I apologise

Login or register to comment