• Published 8th Oct 2018
  • 7,275 Views, 53 Comments

Restoring A Lady's Trust - Israel Yabuki



A clopfic between you and Upper Crust

  • ...
11
 53
 7,275
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 26 )

I didn’t know that Savior in spanish was said into different ways Salvator and Salvador

9228004
It's Latin, not Spanish.

When will Vinyl and Octavia be your Anthro Waifu series?

I know you got other plans before them but just wanted know though.

9228143
That's a good question

Now, this was really surprising! I never thought that you would write a story about Upper Crust. One of the most snobby ponies I've met in MLP: Fim. And you did an amazing job as well. Well done!

Wondering who's gonna be next? :raritywink:

9230657
Derpy will get her turn eventually

9317028
Sorry, sometimes my keyboard misspelled

Walking inside the ballroom, you saw that the entire room was dark. You still heard whispers and chattering, but couldn’t make out what they were saying. Right when you were about to ask what was going on, spotlights shined on two couples. One was you and Upper Crust and the other couple you saw was Fleur de Lis and Fortis. “Fillies and gentlecolts, give it up for tonight's guests of honor: Fleur de Lis and Fortis, along with Upper Crust and Salvator! These two lovely couples have come a long way. As of today, these couples have shown that despite our differences and species, we’re all equals and we should treat each other as such.”

Yeh, looks like I'm the guest of honor :twilightsheepish:

“Oh come on now,” we all turned to Fleur who was bringing us glasses of wine with her magic. “Let’s not focus on such negative things. We’ve all been invited here to have a good time after all.” “Cheers,” you said tapping your glass against hers before taking a sip.

Cheers indeed fleur, cheers indeed. :raritywink:

3 hours after the party, you and Upper Crust finally walked back home. Or more specifically it was you trying to carry Upper Crust back home with you. Along with many of the other attendees she had drinken a little too much champaign. Coincidentally, Silver and Fortis had the same problems with their lovers. Honestly though, you were happy of the close contact you had with your lover. She giggled and hiccuped, still a little drunk.

And that's why I drink a little bit of wine, but I did drink a lot of Cider but that's not important, now Silver help me with this one :rainbowderp:

“Seems like... I overdid it... a little...” she said dizzily.

You did indeed hone, you did indeed :unsuresweetie:

That was the best story I ever read since Fallout new vegas. I'm going to add her in my sexy Wifu list and all I need is a Sassy saddles, Somnambula & Vignette and I'm all set, speaking of Vignette, (Forth Wall break) Hay Genus! are you going to add the next chapter in Forbidden Love Triangle?!

9342089
I'm hoping to do it soon

Great story. It's odd but I enjoy any story with Upper Crust in it.

Excellent story! I have a minor nitpick: Hamlet didn't kill himself. During the fight with Laertes, he is wounded by Laertes' poisoned sword and manages to use that same sword on his foe as well as his uncle before dying himself.

9585443
I guess I missed that little bit in my Intro to Theatre class back in college

9586129
Like I said, minor nitpick. Overall, I really enjoyed it!

CSC

Great job!!!

Lucky Men

Question why do you never add a part at the end of the story where the child is born cuz in some stories the married pony human couple appears with a baby or a child yet you never show in your stories when they are born

11756940
If I did that, half of the kids would either be teens or young adults

11756998
Still its strange to see them just pop up in your stories it gets a little confusing

Login or register to comment