• Published 1st Oct 2018
  • 7,140 Views, 588 Comments

Shattering a Heart of Darkness - MisterEdd



What if King Sombra conquered the Crystal Empire? Only one mare can stop him...and maybe save him?

  • ...
13
 588
 7,140
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 71 )

Please shoot me a message once the sequel is up. I can't wait!

A sequel is inevitable

9341257
Yep, eventually

9341261
Well good luck

Can't wait for sequel keep up the great work

Tell me when the sequel is coming up, oh my book for astra will be up in may 2019.
Plus cliffhangers the ultimate hate/love relationship

9341348
I will and great, I can't wait!

A lot update! you just make my day!!

Loving the quick updates.

Well my friend, it’s been an awesome journey and I enjoyed every minute of it. Very much looking forward to the sequel! No doubt it’ll be wunderbar!

9342541
I aim to please. For right now, I'm going to be working on the Discord origins backstory so it may be a while

This was a great story. I can't wait to read the sequels!

9343069
I'm glad you enjoyed it!

9342990
Understood. Think I’ll check that out in the meantime. Keep writing, and stay awesome, pal!

I have to say, The Famous MisterEd(d) lives up to his reputation. This was one heck of a story and I look forward to reading the other things you've written.

9434888
Thank ya kindly!

This was an amazing story and I was glad I got to read this amazing story for you don’t see many featuring Sombra like this usually always the villain with only one chapter or so. Thanks for the amazing story!

9469637
Thank you very much! I'm glad that you enjoyed it and there is a sequel out that I'm currently working on

9470262 I saw however I’d like to wait for a few more chapters before I read it so keep up the grate work.

9470314 No problem mate always love to give positive encouragement.

9544119
True, but she realized her mistake and now seeks to make up for it.

Just got done reading this story and I have to say that this was truly excellent! Thank you.

Time to start reading the sequel.

9552900
No, thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

9692577
Well we already know who Chrysalis is so she doesn't need fleshing out. As for King Erebus, there's not a whole lot to him. He's an evil bastard and the surprise villain. When you first go into it, you think Sombra is the main antagonist and then not only do you see that it's not true, but then you see someone worse than him.

9770586
So far. I'm only at the prologue.

Let's see if this is good enough to retain my attention.:trixieshiftright:

9781863
A bit, yeah. Like he's a totally different person around Twi compared to anyone else, but then again, how many lovers don't act that way? Carry on.

9782165
Enjoying it so far?

9782213
Glad to hear it!

Spike raced across the platform and wrapped his arms around Twilight's neck. "I missed you so much!"

WOAH! Spike, glad to see you're back in the game, where have you been all this time?

Poor Chrysalis, she really hasn't been dealt the best hand in this has she? I really pity her. Especially since I love a good Chrisy/OC ship (no, the villain doesn't count). Hope she gets better. Maybe.

9838340
Do I get a cookie? Pls :twilightsmile:

9865037
Weeeeell, yes and no. Yes, it was featured in The Lego Movie but it didn't originate there. "Cloud Cuckoo Land" is actually from an old Greek play The Birds, where a man commissions a city to be built by birds (hence the name). since then, "cloudcuckoolander" denotes someone that is naively optimistic or positively detached from reality.

9865045
Yep. When it was featured in the Lego Movie, I was more impressed that the kid behind it all came up with that. (I mean, I didn't come up with the exact reference, but I recognized just how obscure it was.)

10065690
Ah, I was talking about the rating change that happened. I had assumed that at least they weren’t meant to be as explicit as it got from the beginning.

10065698
Oh, that yes. Yes, that wasn't planned

10065536
Ah, good to know. I haven't read them yet, but still, the quality of the writing makes me think it might not be as terrible as such scenes usually are written.

10093650
I came across it randomly too! But it was the best random EVER!

10094652
After that, I finally decided to watch the show and the rest, they say, is history. You're welcome (kidding)

10167890
No need to apologize it's all good

The way you presented Sombra’s character in the end truly did it for me. This story was an absolute favourite. I also managed to read it all in one day. It was a very captivating plot and I definitely enjoyed this story a lot!

10173068
Thank you so much! You honor me with your praise

10173199
All of it, you deserve. Keep up the good work!

10173204
You bet! I'll get back to work on the sequel again sometime. In the meantime, I have other Sombra stories you might like

Login or register to comment