• Published 29th Aug 2018
  • 246 Views, 4 Comments

Monster of the Monastery - JesterOfDestiny



An ancient monastery, hidden under a spell, reveals itself. Lyra and Bon Bon go to explore it and end up being trapped inside by a pony of shadows.

  • ...
 4
 246

Chapter 7

Everypony went back to their places, we stepped outside the walls as well. We briefly saw Magma and Zao wave after us. The monastery was beaming with a new ray of light. I want to see where their newfound openness will lead them. Small ghostly lights appeared along the path and we followed them. Soon, it was only Bon Bon, me and the tiny sprites in the deep dark forest. But I still had a few questions in need of answers.

“So what is this chameleon about?” I whispered.

She was silent for a few seconds, but she pried a few words from her mouth. “You know the one who lighted the fireworks back at Las Pegasus?”

“The one you refused to say anything about?”

“Yeah, it’s him.”

“Hmm... Does that mean I’m not getting any answers again?”

“Lyra, you don’t want to get answers on this.” She turned serious. “The Chameleon is the vilest most evil pony that has ever set hoof on this world.”

“So his name is Chameleon, huh?”

“Lyra, please take this seriously!” She turned very serious. “I’m trying to keep quiet about him for a reason, not because I think it’s fun!”

“Okay, I’m sorry.”

“No, it’s not your fault. You’re just being curious as always. Just please promise me, you will forget I ever mentioned him.”

I promised, but I couldn’t keep it. Thoughts about The Chameleon bounced around in my head for quite a while after that. What could possibly be so horrible about a pony, that Bon Bon is just so concerned about even mentioning him?

Perhaps there’s more mystery to her than just secret agent stuff and a past I’ve been lied about. Wonder what else I don’t know. I have a feeling, that I won’t like the answer, but I will find it.

...

By the way, I did manage to see her in her secret agent suit. She looks amazing!

Comments ( 3 )

By the way, I did manage to see her in her secret agent suit. She looks amazing!

bahahhahah:rainbowlaugh:

11293130

I totally forgot I was setting up a multi-story mystery. Now I wanna continue it.

11293570
I would love to read it if you do!:pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment